******** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ********

Comments

• eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,703
    well we still have the sixers and Gritty!
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    edited December 2018
    Wobbie said:
    Wobbie said:
    thanks for brightening my day, guys.

a “beat it” from the juggler always makes me smile.
    Beat it.

:smiley:
    A grown man using emoticons? Beat it
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
    So the Vikings and Panthers continue to fall apart. Panthers still have the Saints twice but they just lost to the Browns. They could lose out. Vikings still have the Dolphins and Bears and their offense looks terrible right now. 

Finishing at 8-8 could still get this team to the Wildcard. Yay.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    So the Vikings and Panthers continue to fall apart. Panthers still have the Saints twice but they just lost to the Browns. They could lose out. Vikings still have the Dolphins and Bears and their offense looks terrible right now. 

Remember Juggs, hope is good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    Defilipo fired, bring him back now.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,703
    JK_Livin said:

Remember Juggs, hope is good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!
    Image result for so youre saying theres a chance

Schedule is kinda tough though with The Texans and Rams (although I do think they can beat the Rams). Washington should be an easy win.

bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
    Welp....it's not as crazy a scenario as we needed 10 years ago. So, there's that.  
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382
    Welp....it's not as crazy a scenario as we needed 10 years ago. So, there's that.  

the eagles did something 10 years ago? :tired_face:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Wobbie said:

As a Cowboys fan, I guess it's understandable that you've erased this from your memory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFDkoXc3nM8
    chinese-happy.jpg
    umm, wtf is up with Carson?
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    I would alllllllmmmmoooossssst have to root for the Eagles to run the table and win it all again if dude is out for the year.  That would be pretty pretty pretty funny.

chinese-happy.jpg
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    edited December 2018
    only in Philadelphia do we get a stud franchise QB and two seasons in a row gets hurt. wtf?  meanwhile scumbags like Tom Brady and franchises like GB and the NYG have their QBs play a thousand straight games.  fuck us.  Someday we will have a star in this fucking town that doesn't get hurt.  
    Post edited by pjhawks on
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,141
    pjhawks said:
    only in Philadelphia do we get a stud franchise QB and two seasons in a row gets hurt. wtf?  meanwhile scumbags like Tom Brady and franchises like GB and the NYG have their QBs play a thousand straight games.  fuck us.  Someday we will have a star in this fucking town that doesn't get hurt.  
    Rodgers missed time to injury
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 said:
    pjhawks said:
    So did Brady. I think you know his point. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,141
    I would alllllllmmmmoooossssst have to root for the Eagles to run the table and win it all again if dude is out for the year.  That would be pretty pretty pretty funny.
    no
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 said:
    pjhawks said:
    the Packers starting QBs have missed about 10 games in what 25 years between Favre and Rodgers?  so yea fuck that.

and Brady hasn't been hurt and missed a game in over a decade.  suspension for cheating yes, injury no.  so yea fuck that again.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    pjhawks said:
    igotid88 said:
    pjhawks said:
    the Packers starting QBs have missed about 10 games in what 25 years between Favre and Rodgers?  so yea fuck that.

and Brady hasn't been hurt and missed a game in over a decade.  suspension for cheating yes, injury no.  so yea fuck that again.
    So what you’re saying is that Dakota boy is a significantly bigger pussy than Eli?
    pjhawks said:
    igotid88 said:
    pjhawks said:

So what you’re saying is that Dakota boy is a significantly bigger pussy than Eli?
    nope, I'm saying if Eli played here he would have missed about 50 games in his career.  It's the curse of Andrew Toney. 
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382
    Wobbie said:

As a Cowboys fan, I guess it's understandable that you've erased this from your memory

I understand how, at the time, almost winning something was big for the downtrodden eagles fan base.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Wobbie said:
    Wobbie said:

I understand how, at the time, almost winning something was big for the downtrodden eagles fan base.
    At the time it had been more than a decade since Cowboys fans experienced winning a playoff game. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Wobbie said:
    Wobbie said:

At the time it had been more than a decade since Cowboys fans experienced winning a playoff game. 
    one semi-positive about losing last week is that it most likely saved Jason Garrett's job.  Keep Garrett there as long as possible
    Getting ugly
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Ta-Tas!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    I doubt the report that they hid the severity of the injury from him. But if he has been experiencing pain since October, why haven't they at least they given him a little rest? Why would they have kept him in the entire Saints game? And why are they continuing to call RPO's for him?
    chinese-happy.jpg
    I doubt the report that they hid the severity of the injury from him. But if he has been experiencing pain since October, why haven't they at least they given him a little rest? Why would they have kept him in the entire Saints game? And why are they continuing to call RPO's for him?
    because you have to establish the run!!! - that was too easy :blush:

i just can't see a way they hid the injury from him. a back injury no less.  that would be malpractice at it's finest.  they might be incompetent but can't imagine they would stoop that low.

hopefully this whole situation doesn't sour Wentz on the franchise.  Oh and hopefully he get's fully healthy for next year.  Zero reason to put him back in this year. 
    Time for BDN to make another run.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    pjhawks said:
    because you have to establish the run!!! - that was too easy :blush:

i just can't see a way they hid the injury from him. a back injury no less.  that would be malpractice at it's finest.  they might be incompetent but can't imagine they would stoop that low.

hopefully this whole situation doesn't sour Wentz on the franchise.  Oh and hopefully he get's fully healthy for next year.  Zero reason to put him back in this year. 
    Better ways to establish the run than running it with an injured qb. I know you were making a joke but...fell kinda flat.
    chinese-happy.jpg