There WILL be another US Leg after Australia!!!

Comments

• swardsward Posts: 586
    Well I believe ya, dammit. Now if only our little birdies would give us some info!
  • PJamGrunge10PJamGrunge10 California Posts: 594
    wow i totally missed out this tour (again)...maybe this can be a 2nd chance for me!
    Stone Gossard...riffmeister extraordinaire!

I am a man, I am advanced.....I am the first man to borrow Stone's leather pants!
  • theneugetheneuge Posts: 35
    Ive done the back to back, now I have to go on tour with them... St Lou, KC, Indy here I come!!!!
    StL 7/2/98, StL 10/11/00, NYC MSG 7/8/03, NYC MSG 7/9/03, Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Bridge School 10/21/2006, Bridge School 10/22/2006, Lollapalooza 08/5/06
    http://www.myspace.com/pearljamily
  • BlackCorduroyBlackCorduroy Posts: 1,374
    any info on when it will be official? :D
  • JoWesleyJoWesley Posts: 109
    And why wouldn't they play Michigan again? Grand Rapids was one of the best shows this tour.
    Aug 93 - Toronto Mar 94 - Ann Arbor
    Sep 96 - Toledo Aug 98 - East Lansing
    Oct 00 - Detroit Apr 03 - Cleveland
    Jun 03 - Detroit May 06 - Grand Rapids & Detroit
    Jul 07 - Lolla Jun 08 - WPB & Tampa
    Vedder: DC 1&2, Chicago 2
  • FnCircusFnCircus Posts: 439
    Anyone here who saw the Buffalo show in 03' will back me on this. If there is another leg after Aust. they will come back to Buffalo.
    That would be awesome!!!!! Grew up there and it'll give me an excuse to go see some family and friends......haven't seen them in a while.
  • my lord...good joke. if there are any more dates in the north east there will be a LOT of pissed off people, one of those being myself. time for the south....please, we have waited patiently

Wurd.

"Clever and esoteric Ed Vedder quote" -- E.V.
  • bryanfurybryanfury Posts: 465
    if this is true, i'll take back my "fuck the band" comment....

but only if that leg includes a concert in my backyard :)
    those undecided, needn't have faith to be free
  • Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    jack_o_jet wrote:
    Wurd.

I don't know if anyone's truly realized this, but the character limit has been reset at 2 per post, not 10. :) It's wonderful, actually.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • let's go buffalo!
    threatened by shadows at night, and exposed in the light shine on you crazy diamond
  • BeerBaron wrote:
    let's go Buffalo!

let's go Buffalo!
    looking for 2 to Columbia...

***GOT EM***
  • PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    NYC.....we will get ours! I know it for sure!

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • WickedJeremyWickedJeremy Posts: 229
    Usually they do, but this tour they did not come to: Nashville, Knoxville, Lexington, Indianapolis, and I think St. Louis. Which really sucked for us Hoosiers. An entire circle they have come to for years past. So I would expect to see at least one of these cities.
    -Jeremy
  • PJaddicted wrote:
    NYC.....we will get ours! I know it for sure!

oxc

Im with you!! I still think we are gonna get a few. CAN'T WAIT!
  • Im with you!! I still think we are gonna get a few. CAN'T WAIT!

I'm telling you they love NYC and Boston the most. I think they should just do a tour of NYC....I previously stated a NYC tour...

They better play MSG or do a whole fuckin tour of New York...

1 night at Nokia Theater
    1 night at Roseland Ballroom
    2 nights at Webster Hall
    1 night at Hammerstein Ballroom
    1 night at Irving Plaza
    2 nights at Beacon Theater
    1 night at Uniondale
    2 nights at Jones Beach
    3 nights at MSG

of course the 2 shows at Jones Beach would have to wait until next summer
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • rhinomagicrhinomagic Charlottesville, VA Posts: 2,547
    I'm telling you they love NYC and Boston the most. I think they should just do a tour of NYC....I previously stated a NYC tour...

They better play MSG or do a whole fuckin tour of New York...

1 night at Nokia Theater
    1 night at Roseland Ballroom
    2 nights at Webster Hall
    1 night at Hammerstein Ballroom
    1 night at Irving Plaza
    2 nights at Beacon Theater
    1 night at Uniondale
    2 nights at Jones Beach
    3 nights at MSG

of course the 2 shows at Jones Beach would have to wait until next summer

A tour of New York City venues so that the exact same fans can see them play every night for 14 shows?

That's just plain selfish and impractical.

Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024
  • LikeLukinLikeLukin Posts: 29
    Fuck New York, they should do a tour of Newfoundland.

Bay Roberts (5 nights at Kelly's Landing)
    St. John's (3 nights)
    Corner Brook (2 nights)
    Gander (1 night)
    Grand Falls (1 night)
    Cupids (Headliners of the Cuper's Cove Soiree)
    St. Anthony (1 night)
    Stephenville (1 night)
    Clarenville (3 nights)
    Marystown (2 nights)
    Botwood (1 night)
  • rhinomagic wrote:
    A tour of New York City venues so that the exact same fans can see them play every night for 14 shows?

That's just plain selfish and impractical.

not really...all the shows except the Jones Beach, Uniondale, and MSG hold very little

Beacon - 2000
    Irving - 800(?)
    Nokia - 2000

im not sure about the rest but they are small venues and if you go through the 10c I dont think they would allow someone to get more than 2 of those smaller shows
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • WickedJeremyWickedJeremy Posts: 229
    Fuck all these places. I have a big field beside my place, they need to come here for Jamily Stock 2007! 10c Only!
    -Jeremy
  • drew0drew0 Posts: 943
    let's go Buffalo!

Let's Go BUFFALO!
    Pittsburgh 6/23/06
    Madison Square Garden 6/25/08
  • SDMikeSDMike Posts: 22
    OK. All you East-coasters have had your say. I think the response to 7-7-06 dictates the band MUST come back home for another show. Skip the arena this time and go outdoors at Coors!
    Information is not knowledge
    Knowledge is not wisdom
    Wisdom is not truth
    Truth is not beauty
    Beauty is not love
    Love is not music
    Music is THE BEST . . .
    - Frank Zappa
  • PJ-SinPJ-Sin Posts: 348
    I had to go to Jersey to see them...not that it was a bad thing!!!

Were you at Riverport when Ed said the thing about being college graduates and addicts...Good Times...or when he said the Cards won (it was a Playoff game) and everyone went batshit and then he said he was just kidding they actually lost!

Yep, I was at both, ..good times. Also, the one where he was talking about the blues and (kinda like the whole thing with boom) everyone started screaming "Bluuuuuuuuues!" so Eddie says "They lost?" and everyone said "No, BLUES!!" ..and the time he said our singing was much better then our beer.
  • You know they're going to end the tour in Toronto!

"I don't wanna go...I don't wanna go...I don't wanna go, from Toronto!"
    "I don't wanna go...I don't wanna go...Back to, uh where I was...wanna stay in Toronto!!"

Toronto 2 - Whipping Intro
    Barrie '98
    Toronto '03
    Ottawa '05
    Toronto '05
    Toronto I '06
    Toronto II '06
    Camden I '06
    Camden II '06
    Pittsburgh '06
    Hartford '08
    Mansfield II '08
    Toronto I - EV '08
    Toronto II - EV '08 (this one takes the cake!!)
  • erickvazdelerickvazdel Posts: 140
    You know they're going to end the tour in Toronto!

"I don't wanna go...I don't wanna go...I don't wanna go, from Toronto!"
    "I don't wanna go...I don't wanna go...Back to, uh where I was...wanna stay in Toronto!!"

Toronto 2 - Whipping Intro

No, they are going to end the tour in Mexico City again.
    Its becoming a tradition.
  • SDMike wrote:
    OK. All you East-coasters have had your say. I think the response to 7-7-06 dictates the band MUST come back home for another show. Skip the arena this time and go outdoors at Coors!

::raises a glass to toast this idea::

how about the greek, too?
    or the hollywood bowl?
    or hell...our deck in hermosa- im sure we could fit a bunch of you guys up there, too!
    Fill the air up with love...
  • SDMike wrote:

::raises a glass to toast this idea::

how about the greek, too?
    or the hollywood bowl?
    or hell...our deck in hermosa- im sure we could fit a bunch of you guys up there, too!
    Fill the air up with love...
  • erickvazdelerickvazdel Posts: 140
    No, they are going to end the tour in Mexico City again.
    Its becoming a tradition.
    PJ-Sin wrote:
    Yep, I was at both, ..good times. Also, the one where he was talking about the blues and (kinda like the whole thing with boom) everyone started screaming "Bluuuuuuuuues!" so Eddie says "They lost?" and everyone said "No, BLUES!!" ..and the time he said our singing was much better then our beer.

I was at both too... Brenden O Brian was sitting right in front of me in 98. I specifically remember The Habit Intro, Eddie NAILING In Hiding and the Betterman (Save it for later) Outro... great show; out of my favorite PJ concerts it is 2nd Only to July 8th MSG 2003. I was actually standing around for like ten minutes after the show in complete awe at what I witnessed... I have good boot of the 98 STL Riverport show if anyone is interested for trade, I am definatly looking for NYC MSG 1998 2nd night or STL fox theater 1993. (if the NYC show you got with the new PJ album was a C, 98 STL Riverport boot would be an B+)
    StL 7/2/98, StL 10/11/00, NYC MSG 7/8/03, NYC MSG 7/9/03, Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Bridge School 10/21/2006, Bridge School 10/22/2006, Lollapalooza 08/5/06
    I had to go to Jersey to see them...not that it was a bad thing!!!

Were you at Riverport when Ed said the thing about being college graduates and addicts...Good Times...or when he said the Cards won (it was a Playoff game) and everyone went batshit and then he said he was just kidding they actually lost!

I was at both too... Brenden O Brian was sitting right in front of me in 98. I specifically remember The Habit Intro, Eddie NAILING In Hiding and the Betterman (Save it for later) Outro... great show; out of my favorite PJ concerts it is 2nd Only to July 8th MSG 2003. I was actually standing around for like ten minutes after the STL show in complete awe at what I witnessed... I have good boot of the 98 STL Riverport show if anyone is interested for trade, I am definatly looking for NYC MSG 1998 2nd night or STL fox theater 1993 (or a poster of the 98 Riverport Show, the only poster I dont have of the concerts ive been too).
    if the NYC show you got with the new PJ album was a C, 98 STL Riverport boot would be an B+
  • BlackCorduroyBlackCorduroy Posts: 1,374
    i have no idea how reliable it is and im not trying to get anybodys hopes up (including my own) but a friend told me yesterday about a rumor of PJ at MSG in October. I didnt have time to ask questions but ill do that tomorrow.