There WILL be another US Leg after Australia!!!

Comments

• drew0drew0 Posts: 943
    rhinomagic wrote:
    That's ambitious, but not totally unrealistic.

Hawai'i is going to be early December and one or two night stand to basically end their 2006 touring year.

No way they play Buffalo and Rochester. The people there have had ample opportunity to see Pearl Jam this year already with several shows in a small radius.

South Carolina won't get a show. They might play two dates in NC, but I don't expect any south of the border.

Louisville or Lexington would've been on the My Morning Jacket leg if they were going to play there. Indy and Nashville will have to do for KY fans...The only way Birmingham gets a show is if Drive-by Truckers are opening. Alabama probably won't see another Pearl Jam concert. I'd say Memphis, Nashville and Atlanta will be B'ham fans' destinations.

Missoula only gets shows every other tour. I think this is their turn to miss out. Boise and Vancouver would also surprise me, but Salt Lake City would not.

New York (MSG) and Seattle will probably see some dates. I'd like to think New Year's Eve @ one of those places would be plausible. Of course, NYE in Miami to kick it all off would be fun, too.

We'll see. Applause for your creativity, though.

I think it's pretty realistic. Definitly covers everything, but I get what you're saying.

Rochester definitly won't get a date, but I'd say Stage College & Buffalo are possible, maybe it's just wishful thinking. There is a Buffalo rumour going around, according to a radiostation. And State College is State College, 40,000 college kids in one small town, with Pittsburgh and Philly both within a short distance.
    Pittsburgh 6/23/06
    Madison Square Garden 6/25/08
    I'm hoping they will play somewhere in the (not sure what to call it) "greater northwest" ie Montana or Idaho. Arizona and Utah should get shows as well. A show in Seattle would be totally sweet, but it just doesn't seem likely. Then again I guess it wouldn't be that far from boisie or missoula. I guess I'm just hoping I can get to see one more show months from now, I have a feeling there may be a break between this tour and the next, unless that article where stone (or was it Jeff) said that they may do more recording next year was accurate...

Boise and/or Missoula would get one, I'd say.
    I honestly think the northeast dates they did so far really sucked...i dont know why....East Rutherford 2 was just amazing, big rival with the MSG shows but otherwise I don't think they got as much hipe or love as in 2003...they still havent play NYC at all...i dont mean letterman or irving I mean a real show...it hasn't happened

They needed warmed up. While I thought they looked good on paper, and sounded good, I realized how much they lacked when you compare them to the current shows. They just keep getting better and better, it's hard to believe. Pittsburgh kicked ass, and it wasn't just cause I was there - it seemed as if a lot of people thought it was really, really good. Then Cincy overdid it, and then they really got into the groove on the Petty shows. Then look at San Diego & L.A. They just keep gaining speed as they go along.
    Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • strilostrilo Portland OR Posts: 483
    Jeetz wrote:
    end of november
    Awesome I am back in the states in October so hopefully they will play somewhere near me. (Seattle, Portland would be awesome.)
    PORTLAND - 18 JUL 98 // TAMPA - 12 AUG 00 // PORTLAND - 02 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 05 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 09 DEC 02
    BERN, SWITZERLAND - 13 SEP 06 // PORTLAND - 26 SEP 09 // CHICAGO - 19 JUL 13 // PORTLAND - 29 NOV 13
    CHICAGO - 20 AUG 16 // CHICAGO - 22 AUG 16 // PHOENIX - 09 MAY 22 // CHICAGO - 05 SEP 23 // CHICAGO - 07 SEP 23
  • metved98metved98 Posts: 43
    Why would they go to Utah??? Isn't once enough?

They also played 2 nights in '95 and no, once is not enough.
    You can't be neutral on a moving train

11/2/95 SLC, 6/21/98 Park City, 7/11/98 Vegas, 10/27/00 Fresno, 11/3/00 Boise, 6/2/03 Irvine, 10/5/04 StL, 7/10/06 L.A., 9/28/09 SLC
  • red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    Stop being selfish about all the Canada and Northeast talk again, I mean come on support your fellow PJ freaks in the South.... They hit the Carolinas and FL even during the VFC tour... its gotta be Atlanta, Birmingham, Nashville, Memphis, Dallas, Houston, and some more TX and FL dates... We're in a freakin drought down here guys!
    I agree, not just the mix of fucking hot ass weather in Texas and the rest of the South, but our concert selection this summer is horrible. Other than Joe Bonamassa, and Tom Petty (which are the two I am going to) we have no shows really that good in Texas. The upside to this is that I can save $ to see like 2 or 3 PJ shows. :D
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • DennisDennis Posts: 27
    If it has to do with an opening act I think we will know the dates next week.
    My guess: PJ will open for U2 on their 4th leg of the Veritgo Tour
  • PJ-Sin wrote:
    Amen, brotha!! I was just thinking the same thing, they better not forget about us!

I had to go to Jersey to see them...not that it was a bad thing!!!

Were you at Riverport when Ed said the thing about being college graduates and addicts...Good Times...or when he said the Cards won (it was a Playoff game) and everyone went batshit and then he said he was just kidding they actually lost!
    6-27-98 Alpine Valley
    7-02-98 St. Louis
    7-03-98 Kansas City
    10-08-00 Alpine Valley
    10-11-00 St. Louis
    4-22-03 St. Louis
    4-23-03 Champaign
    10-05-04 St. Louis VFC
    6-03-06 East Rutherford
  • I honestly think the northeast dates they did so far really sucked...i dont know why....East Rutherford 2 was just amazing, big rival with the MSG shows but otherwise I don't think they got as much hipe or love as in 2003...they still havent play NYC at all...i dont mean letterman or irving I mean a real show...it hasn't happened

Yea East Rutherford is SOOOOOOOO far from NYC

2 shows there plus the stuff you said in the city, Boston, Camden, Albany, Hartford

The east got plenty of shows leg 1
    6-27-98 Alpine Valley
    7-02-98 St. Louis
    7-03-98 Kansas City
    10-08-00 Alpine Valley
    10-11-00 St. Louis
    4-22-03 St. Louis
    4-23-03 Champaign
    10-05-04 St. Louis VFC
    6-03-06 East Rutherford
  • Yea East Rutherford is SOOOOOOOO far from NYC

2 shows there plus the stuff you said in the city, Boston, Camden, Albany, Hartford

The east got plenty of shows leg 1

East Rutherford is nothing compared to MSG....it really isn't...if you lived here, you would understand
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • East Rutherford is nothing compared to MSG....it really isn't...if you lived here, you would understand

hehehe, if you lived in the south you'd understand ;)

try not getting a single show within any kind of driving distance at all....it ain't fun....or cheap
  • Your right it probably is different...just saying that the NE got plenty of chances to see them

BTW I would try to go see them at MSG if it happened just hopefully after I see them in STL and KC
    6-27-98 Alpine Valley
    7-02-98 St. Louis
    7-03-98 Kansas City
    10-08-00 Alpine Valley
    10-11-00 St. Louis
    4-22-03 St. Louis
    4-23-03 Champaign
    10-05-04 St. Louis VFC
    6-03-06 East Rutherford
  • Anyone here who saw the Buffalo show in 03' will back me on this. If there is another leg after Aust. they will come back to Buffalo.
  • fragileblakefragileblake Posts: 718
    Anyone here who saw the Buffalo show in 03' will back me on this. If there is another leg after Aust. they will come back to Buffalo.

still my favorite Pj boot ever, cereal.....
  • O-WO-W Posts: 53
    Be great to see them do a show in Vancouver.
  • O-W wrote:
    Be great to see them do a show in Vancouver.

i saw them last year at Vancouver, the night after the gorge...it was fuckin amazing...the crowd was WILD
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • tarasotaraso Posts: 14
    St. Paul needs 3 encores to make up for no encores on account of Petty's crew taking so much bloody time setting up the cross for Jesus Petty to be crucified on!!! for Chrissakes!!! Bring on Bob Pollard for TEQUILA shots and Miller lite! and to remind us all of being boys and girls...for chrissakes!!! or Thom Yorke...or something like that! tonite!
  • huffaluffahuffaluffa Posts: 38
    I just started to become a huge fan of pearl jam after going to my first pearl jam concert. It is getting me saw excited just to hear they might add another leg. I cant wait to find out if this is true.
    Come on Pearl Jam! Don't let me down, don't let me dooooown.

Hit up the south, and come back for a couple shows in your favorite cities, and confirm this Buffalo rumour!

South/Mid-west, Vancouver, Montreal, and Buffalo, Philly, Seattle, Boston, and MSG need to make up the last two legs of this tour.
    Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • rhinomagicrhinomagic Charlottesville, VA Posts: 2,547
    Do you have more information about that PJ & U2 rumor ?????

Sounds great if it is true.

There's an entire thread dedicated to it on this very forum:

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=203543

Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024
  • denverfandenverfan Posts: 218
    It's totally legit> but I can't give my source, nor would I make this shit up blindly. So you should all be really psyched- I am!!!

Damn...about as good as CNN does...
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity but they've always worked for me." Gonzo

'If my fuckin' ex-wife told me to take care of her dog while her and her new boyfriend went to Honolulu, I'd tell her to go fuck herself." -The Dude

Whisky Drinker, Non-Hunter from Denver.
  • It's totally legit> but I can't give my source, nor would I make this shit up blindly. So you should all be really psyched- I am!!!
    Play MSU!! We need it! Peace, J
    Ignore your rights and they'll go away!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to have fun." Benjamin Franklin

www.AllAmericanBiofuels.com
    Biodiesel: No War Required!
  • I hope they come back to Charleston for USIII. It's been 10 years since they graced us. Of course that was during the independent ticket distribution that was brought on by the bout with Ticketmaster. Our colosseum only holds about 8 G's so it was easier for our city to bid for the show. I remember the only way to get tickets was to call an 800 number at a designated time and it sold out in 3 seconds! That was the first time I had ever heard of that happening. Fortunately we were lucky enough to get tickets! I somehow managed to misplace my ticket stub though, which I regret immensely, because it looked so different than other tickets that I had seen before from ticketmaster and other large ticketing agencies. It was about the size of a plane ticket and had a lion symbol and a globe or something drawn in the middle and had the name of the person who purchased the ticket on because it was sold over the phone. My first Pearl Jam show in my home town.....you can't beat that:)
    Ba Ba Booey
  • bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    A little birdie told me today - For real, No BS... This birdie has something to do with a possible opening act...

The waiting drove me mad
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
    bgirl59 wrote:
    The waiting drove me mad

I don't think the waiting is quite over yet. All we have to go on is someone saying a little birdie told him something s/he can't disclose.

That's about as close to MAYBE as you can get. Hell, I can give you a maybe by making something up and posting it here, too.

Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
  • Hoping for an Indy/Lexington or Louisville combo.
    Noblesville 6/03
    Toledo 10/04
    Grand Rapids 10/04
    Grand Rapids 5/06
    Cleveland 5/06
    Cincinnati 6/06
    *hopefully sometime before I die* Noblesville

Songs I'm hoping to hear live: Nothingman, In My Tree, Indifference, and Animal
  • rhinomagic wrote:
    I don't think the waiting is quite over yet. All we have to go on is someone saying a little birdie told him something s/he can't disclose.

That's about as close to MAYBE as you can get. Hell, I can give you a maybe by making something up and posting it here, too.

yeah, except I wasn't making anything up- is the glass half empty or half full? I'll hopefully have more info next week on the west coast.

8/25/00NY, 9/1/00NJ, 4/30/03NY, 7/2&3/03MSG, 7/14/03NJ, 10/13/04 EdW/Boss, 9/24&25/05 St Johns, 5/13/06CT, 5/27&28/06NJ, 6/1/06NJ, 6/3/06NJ, 6/24/06 OH, 7/15-16/06CA, Lolla07, DC, MSGx2, MA1, ED SOLO NYC1&2!
    yeah, except I wasn't making anything up- is the glass half empty or half full? I'll hopefully have more info next week on the west coast.

I haven't stated that you're making something up. I'm saying that your claim is unconfirmed so far.

My point was that it's hard to fully buy what you're selling until you can provide more solid details. It's not that I don't want to believe you. It's just that your original statement was pretty vague and needs to be developed a bit more before it can be trusted.

Thus I noted that I could totally make something up and post it as a rumor, creating a vague something out of a certain nothing, and it could be taken seriously by anyone here.

I'm looking forward to your further info and seeing where this leads. Keep us updated.

Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
  • I was surprised when he told me- I was like , really?! please say that again..I asked if he was sure it wasnt for Australia or something- he said nope US. It's confirmed in My head-

8/25/00NY, 9/1/00NJ, 4/30/03NY, 7/2&3/03MSG, 7/14/03NJ, 10/13/04 EdW/Boss, 9/24&25/05 St Johns, 5/13/06CT, 5/27&28/06NJ, 6/1/06NJ, 6/3/06NJ, 6/24/06 OH, 7/15-16/06CA, Lolla07, DC, MSGx2, MA1, ED SOLO NYC1&2!
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    I was surprised when he told me- I was like , really?! please say that again..I asked if he was sure it wasnt for Australia or something- he said nope US. It's confirmed in My head-

Which part of the country?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    justam wrote:
    Which part of the country?
    Page 1:
    13PJ13 wrote:
    BeerBaron wrote:
    Does this birdie have a general idea of the location of said tour?
    He didn't give me any details on locations and I was on my way out in a rush-didn't even think to ask since we've started traveling to see the band on weekends....but I will try and get more info next week when I see the same cat in LA!!!
    *Rock and/or Roll!*