*** -- PROCESSING Your Philadelphia 76ers -- ***

Comments

• pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    here is the other video i was referencing above. where Fultz does some funky twitching. tell me he's not possessed

• eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    pjhawks said:
    here is the other video i was referencing above. where Fultz does some funky twitching. tell me he's not possessed

maybe he has some mild form of  tic or "twitching"?
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    pjhawks said:

Tourette's maybe?

Very bizarre looking.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    He'll be fine. Other that those FT's, I thought he looked engaged the other night. 
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    Big night. Plus Champs vs Michigan again. 

Lot’s o’ basketball!
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Ben, JJ, Jimmy, Chandler, and THE PROCESS will be the starters tonight. I think that makes the most sense at this point.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • cutz said:
    Anybody remember Larry Grandmama Johnson?  His was on purpose though.
    cutz said:
    8 for 13 from what 12 feet, with no defenders. 
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    Hahahahah I love this guy - he watched all 53 seconds and counted. Counted. Where do they come from? It's like they lurk and then POUNCE when the narrative fits their shit fits.

The fact of the matter is this guy was the consensus - not a little bit, but a lot of the bit - #1 pick in the draft. If someone wants to make an argument about whether to move up and trade for him was a dumb move, sure I'll play along. But please let's not pretend like anyone's a genius for thinking Tatum was the better pick before the draft. It was Fultz and then some order of 2-5/10 in some preferential order.

Turns out the guy's got the fuckin' yips and is an incredibly soft vag. No one was saying "hey, I'm backing away from this guy" before the draft. Name a team. And if they had the 1st pick in the 2017 NBA draft they're taking Fultz 100 out of 100 times.
    Poncier said:
    cutz said:
    I counted 13 for 13 in the big net.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    edited November 2018

. No one was saying "hey, I'm backing away from this guy" before the draft. Name a team. And if they had the 1st pick in the 2017 NBA draft they're taking Fultz 100 out of 100 times.
    Ainge made it pretty clear Tatum was his guy all along, that's why he made the trade. He had the #1 pick...and he didn't take Fultz.
    I do not know why I would ever doubt you.
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    Poncier said:
    cutz said:

What i took from that video clip was his form on his shot. Not the results. 
    cutz said:
    Poncier said:
    cutz said:

What i took from that video clip was his form on his shot. Not the results. 
    Look - a reasonable response.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    Big night. Plus Champs vs Michigan again. 

Lot’s o’ basketball!
    Down by 27 at halftime, Yikes!

Sixers look solid. Butler looks good and Emiid looks great as usual.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    Ugh jesus
    edited November 2018
    Embiid was awful in the 2nd half. Every shot was short, including his dunks. Only 4 FT's, that is inexcusable. Get the fuck under the basket. Jimmy looked good. Would've been nice if they got him the ball in the 4th. Korky looked good but didn't see much 2nd half action.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    Hahahahah I love this guy - he watched all 53 seconds and counted. Counted. Where do they come from? It's like they lurk and then POUNCE when the narrative fits their shit fits.

The fact of the matter is this guy was the consensus - not a little bit, but a lot of the bit - #1 pick in the draft. If someone wants to make an argument about whether to move up and trade for him was a dumb move, sure I'll play along. But please let's not pretend like anyone's a genius for thinking Tatum was the better pick before the draft. It was Fultz and then some order of 2-5/10 in some preferential order.

Turns out the guy's got the fuckin' yips and is an incredibly soft vag. No one was saying "hey, I'm backing away from this guy" before the draft. Name a team. And if they had the 1st pick in the 2017 NBA draft they're taking Fultz 100 out of 100 times.
    yes but there were people like me who questioned why you would give up a 2nd #1 pick for this guy. at the time i said he would have to be significantly better than the other picks to give up that 2nd pick. that looks like a huge long shot for that happen.
    pjhawks said:

yes but there were people like me who questioned why you would give up a 2nd #1 pick for this guy. at the time i said he would have to be significantly better than the other picks to give up that 2nd pick. that looks like a huge long shot for that happen.
    Yes but are you a psychiatrist? 

If the Sixers got the guy they, and most experts thought they were getting, he’d be a perfect fit for this team. Literally no one could have predicted the problems he has had since Summer League ‘17. 

Hindsight, folks. Always seems to be 20/20 for some strange reason...

chinese-happy.jpg
    edited November 2018
    Hindsight may be 20/20 but there is also perhaps a little revisionist history as to how much of a consensus 1 he was. Simmons, Lebron, Kyrie, Oden we’re consensus 1’s. I don’t remember that level for fultz and if there was that much of a consensus, Boston sure as hell wouldn’t have traded out. 

I dont think this is a Greg oden situation...
    Post edited by Cliffy6745 on
  • I like the Butler trade for you guys.  It will take a few games to gel but it should be good.
    edited November 2018
    Hindsight may be 20/20 but there is also perhaps a little revisionist history as to how much of a consensus 1 he was. Simmons, Lebron, Kyrie, Oden we’re consensus 1’s. I don’t remember that level for fultz and if there was that much of a consensus, Boston sure as hell wouldn’t have traded out. 

Every draft is different. Nobody is comparing him to Lebron. That’s crazy talk. 

Compared to the guys guys at the top of the 2017 draft class, he was the consensus top pick. This cannot be disputed. And the problems he is having in the NBA could not have been predicted by anyone. It is the most unusual of circumstances. 

And Boston didn’t have a need on their roster for a player like Fultz, while the Sixers absolutely did. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    I like the Butler trade for you guys.  It will take a few games to gel but it should be good.
    Thanks!
    chinese-happy.jpg

Compared to the guys guys at the top of the 2017 draft class, he was the consensus top pick. This cannot be disputed. And the problems he is having in the NBA could not have been predicted by anyone. It is the most unusual of circumstances. 

And Boston didn’t have a need on their roster for a player like Fultz, while the Sixers absolutely did. 
    Then leave Lebron out of it. Still not the other 3 and I am sure there are plenty of others I can come up with. I’d like to hit up the old google machine because I remember a lot of who the Fuck is fultz outside of mostly hardcore college and Sixers fans

There was also plenty of debate over which was the top PG in that draft, Fultz or Lonzo Ball, not just who was the top player. The opinion of most was Ball was the better player but the baggage of his father made Fultz a safer draft pick. If Lonzo had a normal father, he'd very likely have been drafted before Fultz, quite possibly #1.
    edited November 2018

Compared to the guys guys at the top of the 2017 draft class, he was the consensus top pick. This cannot be disputed. 
    I remember there was plenty of debate (and since the Celtics had the #1 pick up until the trade there was plenty of local coverage of it) over 4 players as the possible #1 pick in that draft, Fultz, Ball, Tatum and Jackson. I don't recall Fultz ever being a consensus best player in the draft. Like I said above, most thought Ball was a better player but the Lavar factor took him off the radar of a lot of teams not named Lakers.
    Post edited by Poncier on
    Poncier said:

Compared to the guys guys at the top of the 2017 draft class, he was the consensus top pick. This cannot be disputed. 
    I remember there was plenty of debate (and since the Celtics had the #1 pick up until the trade there was plenty of local coverage of it) over 4 players as the possible #1 pick in that draft, Fultz, Ball, Tatum and Jackson. I don't recall Fultz ever being a consensus best player in the draft. Like I said above, most thought Ball was a better player but the Lamar factor took him off the radar of a lot of teams not named Lakers.
    I definitely remember it more along these lines than “fultz is the guy you have to take”
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121

What could go wrong with drafting a 53 year old teenager number 1 overall?
    edited November 2018

Then leave Lebron out of it. Still not the other 3 and I am sure there are plenty of others I can come up with. I’d like to hit up the old google machine because I remember a lot of who the Fuck is fultz outside of mostly hardcore college and Sixers fans
    Sorry, man. I'm not the one utilizing revisionist history. He was the consensus number pick for the 2017 draft and was a perfect fit for this team at the time:
    http://www.nba.com/news/2017-consensus-mock-draft

• Markelle Fultz seems to be a virtual lock at No. 1 to the Sixers and Lonzo Ball is all but certainly headed to the Lakers at No. 2. Both appear in those positions in all 12 mock drafts we survey. 

• But what will the Celtics do at No. 3? Assuming they keep the pick (some think Boston could deal away the No. 3 pick), seven of the 12 mocks now see the Celtics taking Jayson Tatum, while four think they're eyeing Kansas' Josh Jackson. In our previous breakdown from Monday, those roles were reversed. But it now seems that Tatum is the guy for Boston.  
    https://www.theringer.com/2017/6/22/16047058/2017-nba-draft-grading-the-picks-8302d41fac87

1. Philadelphia 76ers: Markelle Fultz, PG, Washington

For the third time in the last four years, the 76ers have walked away from the draft with the consensus top player available. Fultz is a do-everything guard who can run a team, score at all three levels of the floor, and (hopefully) play better defense than he did at Washington. He’s the final piece in what could be a dominant Big Three with Ben Simmons and Joel Embiid, although all of them are best with the ball in their hands. A pass-first guard like Lonzo Ball might have been a better fit, but Fultz provides first-option insurance in case either Simmons or Embiid goes down again. The Process faithful can bask in the #RTArmageddon tonight. They have earned it.

https://www.si.com/nba/2017/06/21/nba-draft-prospect-rankings-final-big-board-updated-markelle-fultz-deaaron-fox 

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/nba-draft-2017-big-board-final-rankings-of-the-top-100-best-players-available/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/sports/wp/2017/06/21/top-50-prospects-in-the-2017-nba-draft-ranked/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.53172466eae4

Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg