The Proud Boys, The New Republicans?

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    You guys still dont get it. 

Who said anything about monsters? Elitism, and a horrible neoliberal elitist candidate, is why Democrats lost. Plain and simple. 

"They cling to guns & religion"

"Basket of deploarbles"

Those two statements right there are all you need to know. 

You guys can have a progressive circle jerk all you want, high five each other and think all 60 million trump voters are moronic, racist, sexists... You can count me out, I'm interested in actually winning elections. 
    "mexico is sending rapists and murderers"
    "democrats are coming to take your guns"

two statements are all you needed to be fooled by. 
    You're saying I'm fooled? Lol

And what was Hillarys response? What was her platform besides "I'm not him"? Did she go to the midwest states to speak directly to those voters to challenge those thoughts and rhetoric?

Nobody liked Hillary because she was an impersonal, poll driven, neoliberal elitist... get over it

Keep judging people, and they will be laughing again

we have all gotten over it. the only people that keep bringing up hillary are trump supporters. and trump himself. it's pathetic. no one gives a flying fuck about hillary losing anymore. we all know why she lost. we all knew it from day fucking 1. it's getting tired. 

I suppose I can't say unequivocally that you personally were fooled, unless you voted for him knowing he'd give tax breaks to the rich, incite violence, demonize the media at every turn, lie 45 times a day, act like a petulant child on social media, no, but the vast majority of people who voted for him, and the reasons why they voted for him, were fooled, yes. 
    Did my2hands vote for Trump??? I'm not under that impression.... Or did you mean the Royal You? ;)
    the impression I get from his posts. 
    Fair enough. I don't blame you. He is coming off more like a Trump supporter recently.... But I didn't assume he actually voted for Trump. I don't think he even thinks or knows he's coming off like he's trying to defend Trump.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,812
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

Who said anything about monsters? Elitism, and a horrible neoliberal elitist candidate, is why Democrats lost. Plain and simple. 

"Basket of deploarbles"

You guys can have a progressive circle jerk all you want, high five each other and think all 60 million trump voters are moronic, racist, sexists... You can count me out, I'm interested in actually winning elections. 

And what was Hillarys response? What was her platform besides "I'm not him"? Did she go to the midwest states to speak directly to those voters to challenge those thoughts and rhetoric?

Nobody liked Hillary because she was an impersonal, poll driven, neoliberal elitist... get over it

we have all gotten over it. the only people that keep bringing up hillary are trump supporters. and trump himself. it's pathetic. no one gives a flying fuck about hillary losing anymore. we all know why she lost. we all knew it from day fucking 1. it's getting tired. 

I suppose I can't say unequivocally that you personally were fooled, unless you voted for him knowing he'd give tax breaks to the rich, incite violence, demonize the media at every turn, lie 45 times a day, act like a petulant child on social media, no, but the vast majority of people who voted for him, and the reasons why they voted for him, were fooled, yes. 
    There were not fooled.  You're going to find that out in 2020. All these things you cite are true.  And while the voters did not predict all of them, he's essentially what he thought they'd be. Fooled?  Then they won't vote for him again.  But they will.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    edited October 2018
    OnWis97 said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

"Basket of deploarbles"

There were not fooled.  You're going to find that out in 2020. All these things you cite are true.  And while the voters did not predict all of them, he's essentially what he thought they'd be. Fooled?  Then they won't vote for him again.  But they will.
    his die-hards were not fooled, no. they love it. they lap it up. but the moderates who were tired of liberal policies and scared of their president-elect being indicted were. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

edited October 2018
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

"Basket of deploarbles"

Did my2hands vote for Trump??? I'm not under that impression.... Or did you mean the Royal You? ;)
    the impression I get from his posts. 
    Fair enough. I don't blame you. He is coming off more like a Trump supporter recently.... But I didn't assume he actually voted for Trump. I don't think he even thinks or knows he's coming off like he's trying to defend Trump.
    Perhaps he's one of the people that did not like him but now does.  Those people exist.  In our current divided culture, the left is starting to look like it's done.  He came into a thread about a bunch of racists to tell liberal elitists to stop judging them.  And watch your local election commercials; "liberal" is still the most damning label there is.  Pelosi is a far worse to be associated with than Trump.

Proud boys are not the new Republicans.  They're the new Americans.
    Post edited by OnWis97 on
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Oh, this is WAY too entertaining!!!!!

Please, stop, I cant breathe!!! 
    OnWis97 said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

"Basket of deploarbles"

his die-hards were not fooled, no. they love it. they lap it up. but the moderates who were tired of liberal policies and scared of their president-elect being indicted were. 
    If that's the case, he should get slaughtered in 2020.  Unless the Dems do something stupid like run Hillary again. 

If 2018 doesn't break the left, 2020 surely will.
  • Butt hurt Bernie Bros still exist.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    my2hands said:

I don't think you're really owning libs as much as you think.
    my2hands said:

I would love if you would explain. Because I'm finding it a little difficult to figure out where you stand overall, just because you're focusing on stuff like Hillary and GW, which makes little sense to me. :confused:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    dignin said:
    CM189191 said:
    my2hands said:
    Smellyman said:
    Y'all are worried about 6,000 people and not the 10,000 MS-13 gang members?  

And others are concerned about the 10,000 MS-13 gang members and not a 6,000 and probably growing group of racist, violent idiots?

Anyway we can have a 16,000 person Hunger Games on Long Island....Like the purge?
    i'm more worried about the white 50 yr olds you know the one's with those beards and drive those pick up trucks with the Confederate flag on the back window , to them brown skin means immigrant or terrorist i stay away from them like the plague ...
    These guys?

some of these guys are too stupid to be dangerous.

i actually pity them.
    Elitist, don't look down your noses at them or they will vote for Trump out of spite.
    Keep laughing. Republicans currently hold the majority in every political arena from the Oval Office to governorships 

You think that is all because of racism? 

Independents and swing voters decide elections, Democrats simpmy need to look into the mirror to figure out why they lost, bigly

looks in mirror

See someone who wants to fix health care, education and income disparity.

You're right, we're monsters.
    Elitist. Stop looking down on me.

What, you're in his mirror, too??
    Maybe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PivWY9wn5ps
  • jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:

I would love if you would explain. Because I'm finding it a little difficult to figure out where you stand overall, just because you're focusing on stuff like Hillary and GW, which makes little sense to me. :confused:
    Here's my take on my2hands for what it is worth, based on observations over the years. M2H is a liberal. He is a progressive. He does not support Trump. He did not vote for Trump. He's also not necessarily a party guy, but certainly isn't a Repub, nor is he a conservative.
     What he is doing, although many see it as trolling (and it may very well be), is pushing back against the standard Dem or liberal response here on the AMT. He's challenging Dems to get past making fun of Trump and/or belittling Trump supporters, and be more introspective. Dems will not win a national election by ignoring the electorate. Dems will not win a national election by being scholarly and elitist. Dems need to be more grassroots (as Bernie demonstrated), and get their supporters engaged and excited. Dems need to listen to people who reside between the 2 coasts. Dems need to be inclusive, rather than alienating. As long as Dems continue the theme of the past couple of years, they will have trouble reaching critical mass in elections. 

M2H, if I'm misrepresenting, I'm sure you'll correct me. Maybe this is all me projecting. But I do believe that the Dems need to change the way they campaign and talk to voters if they have any hope of winning a national election. Trump demonstrated that you can be clueless on policy, can have a tenuous grasp on reality, and can be a racist, misogynistic boor, but still win the country if you say the right things to the right groups of voters. Had Hillary spent any time with her constituency in the middle of the country, had she displayed any sort of human emotion, had she merely set foot in certain key states, she would have been a shoe-in. Instead, because her campaign and the DNC didn't understand the importance of the populists in the rust belt, here we are. And if the Dems don't learn any lessons from 2016 they're doomed to repeat their failures in 2020.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
    edited October 2018
    But I think we all don't understand the harping on and on about it. We all know everything you just said. That doesn't change the fact that some of here on the AMT feel very real animosity against Trump supporters/voters. I consider those two separate things, and obviously it has no impact on how much attention is paid to the electorate. And BTW, hating on Trump seems to me a moral obligation, not even close to what people have inexplicably started calling elitism.
    I never thought M2H was a Trump supporter or a right-winger though. That has been made very clear over a lot period of time. I'm just not surprised some people are starting to think so, based on his most recent flurry of posts.
    PJ_Soul said:
    But I think we all don't understand the harping on and on about it. We all know everything you just said. That doesn't change the fact that some of here on the AMT feel very real animosity against Trump supporters/voters. I consider those two separate things, and obviously it has no impact on how much attention is paid to the electorate. And BTW, hating on Trump seems to me a moral obligation, not even close to what people have inexplicably started calling elitism.
    I never thought M2H was a Trump supporter or a right-winger though. That has been made very clear over a lot period of time.
    Yeah, I think a couple of people wondered if M2H had voted for Trump, which is why I said some of those things. I know there has been perhaps excessive harping to the point where some animosity is starting to develop which is unfortunate. I think he wants to continue to remind people to focus on the important issues and and strategy and tactics for winning a campaign rather than wallow in our pity party, and further alienate those in the middle who might align themselves to reasonable positions, but might shy away from perceived bullies. 

I'm with you in terms of feeling a moral imperative or obligation to tell it like it is about Trump. I'm certainly not above (and in fact am right in the thick of) making fun of Trump, making fun of his supporters, calling a liar a liar, etc... But I think I understand what M2H is doing as well. Although, as I said, I could be completely off and am just projecting. lol
    jeffbr said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:

Here's my take on my2hands for what it is worth, based on observations over the years. M2H is a liberal. He is a progressive. He does not support Trump. He did not vote for Trump. He's also not necessarily a party guy, but certainly isn't a Repub, nor is he a conservative.
     What he is doing, although many see it as trolling (and it may very well be), is pushing back against the standard Dem or liberal response here on the AMT. He's challenging Dems to get past making fun of Trump and/or belittling Trump supporters, and be more introspective. Dems will not win a national election by ignoring the electorate. Dems will not win a national election by being scholarly and elitist. Dems need to be more grassroots (as Bernie demonstrated), and get their supporters engaged and excited. Dems need to listen to people who reside between the 2 coasts. Dems need to be inclusive, rather than alienating. As long as Dems continue the theme of the past couple of years, they will have trouble reaching critical mass in elections. 

M2H, if I'm misrepresenting, I'm sure you'll correct me. Maybe this is all me projecting. But I do believe that the Dems need to change the way they campaign and talk to voters if they have any hope of winning a national election. Trump demonstrated that you can be clueless on policy, can have a tenuous grasp on reality, and can be a racist, misogynistic boor, but still win the country if you say the right things to the right groups of voters. Had Hillary spent any time with her constituency in the middle of the country, had she displayed any sort of human emotion, had she merely set foot in certain key states, she would have been a shoe-in. Instead, because her campaign and the DNC didn't understand the importance of the populists in the rust belt, here we are. And if the Dems don't learn any lessons from 2016 they're doomed to repeat their failures in 2020.
    That's a shame.  Because while I don't know who the nominee's going to be, I do know that that person will be labeled "elitist" and successfully accused of ignoring the real America.

It's true that they can't just get on a podium and say "Trump's a piece of shit" and win.  They can't even win by pointing out all the things we waste our time pointing out here.  America has proven that it's OK with these.  What they need most of all is their next Obama.  Someone without 25 years of being hated, someone with few skeletons in their closet, and someone with the personality to pull people off the couch on election day.  And I have NO idea who that is.  It's not Joe Biden.  As much as I'd enjoy seeing surly Joe run up the score against that clown in the debates, I think his personality rubs people the wrong way. Obama came across as positive, not cynical.  Maybe the Dems are further along than I think...because there's no value to hinting at it for a while.  Whoever it is will instantly become Public Enemy Number 1 for nearly half the country.  And might even get locked up after the election.  The Dems would be smart (quite a change) to not have a lot of time for that vilification to build up.
  • OnWis97 said:
    jeffbr said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:

That's a shame.  Because while I don't know who the nominee's going to be, I do know that that person will be labeled "elitist" and successfully accused of ignoring the real America.

It's true that they can't just get on a podium and say "Trump's a piece of shit" and win.  They can't even win by pointing out all the things we waste our time pointing out here.  America has proven that it's OK with these.  What they need most of all is their next Obama.  Someone without 25 years of being hated, someone with few skeletons in their closet, and someone with the personality to pull people off the couch on election day.  And I have NO idea who that is.  It's not Joe Biden.  As much as I'd enjoy seeing surly Joe run up the score against that clown in the debates, I think his personality rubs people the wrong way. Obama came across as positive, not cynical.  Maybe the Dems are further along than I think...because there's no value to hinting at it for a while.  Whoever it is will instantly become Public Enemy Number 1 for nearly half the country.  And might even get locked up after the election.  The Dems would be smart (quite a change) to not have a lot of time for that vilification to build up.
    Partly why Dems haven’t announced that they’re running yet. Why give the well funded, effective repub hate machine more time to ramp up, dig up dirt and plant/tell false and fake stories? Fake Stories that even some on here will believe?

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
    OnWis97 said:
    jeffbr said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:

Partly why Dems haven’t announced that they’re running yet. Why give the well funded, effective repub hate machine more time to ramp up, dig up dirt and plant/tell false and fake stories? Fake Stories that even some on here will believe?

Yup. Once the 2018 elections are in the bag the 2020 race will start heating up and we'll start seeing names being more seriously floated, and candidates filing. Until then, it makes absolutely no sense to focus on a particular candidate and allow the GOP to have additional time to do opposition research and fire up the propaganda machine. We'll get plenty of that next year.
    jeffbr said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:

pay the man

Me, a trump supporter, because I point out that blindly labeling 60 million people as racists, sexist, morons is not only wrong, but the exact reason they lost in the first fucking place... its blatant elitism, and is only getting worse... not just here, everywhere 

If you've got someone more progressive than me I'd like to sit down and talk to them... Brian Lux is likely... but not many others

My enemy, he looks just like me........
    my2hands said:
    jeffbr said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:

pay the man

Me, a trump supporter, because I point out that blindly labeling 60 million people as racists, sexist, morons is not only wrong, but the exact reason they lost in the first fucking place... its blatant elitism, and is only getting worse... not just here, everywhere 

If you've got someone more progressive than me I'd like to sit down and talk to them... Brian Lux is likely... but not many others

You point out one generalization by labeling people you supposedly agree more with another...a longer-tenured, emptier one at that.
    It's elitism like people standing against Jim Crow and the KKK and the good 'ol boys was elitism IMO.
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    edited October 2018
    my2hands said:
    jeffbr said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:

pay the man

Progressively grey.  :smiley:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    edited October 2018
    Everybody needs to dumb it down for the hillbilly elegy dunces if they want to be elected. You've gotta have a stale beer at a rank bowling alley or Elks Lodge with Cletus and Cooter and other lowlifes that smell like they slept in an ashtray or a recycling bin full of empties. You have to pretend that you care about their destroyed gene pools. Why anyone would choose to run for an office that requires selling your soul like that is beyond me. :lol:
    Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    PJ_Soul said:
    It's elitism like people standing against Jim Crow and the KKK and the good 'ol boys was elitism IMO.
    Quite a stretch... nobody is defending racism, or Trump, certainly not me
    my2hands said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Quite a stretch... nobody is defending racism, or Trump, certainly not me
    I was just talking about people speaking against Trump supporters and the current GOP in general.
  • my2hands said:
    jeffbr said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:

pay the man

Why or where do you get the 60 million Team Trump Treason supporters/voters are racists (as so called by the elistist liberals)? Again, you're the only one saying that.

Brilliantati©
    edited October 2018
    my2hands said:
    jeffbr said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:

pay the man

Why or where do you get the 60 million Team Trump Treason supporters/voters are racists (as so called by the elistist liberals)? Again, you're the only one saying that.
    Well I have said all Trump supporters are assholes or idiots or both... And I stand by that. But I think I'm supposed to stop saying it because it's hurting some people's feelings. So let's pretend I never said that, lol.
  • SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,517
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    jeffbr said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:

pay the man

Well I have said all Trump supporters are assholes or idiots or both... And I stand by that. But I think I'm supposed to stop saying it because it's hurting some people's feelings. So let's pretend I never said that, lol.
    *Snowflakes
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786
    dignin said:
    CM189191 said:
    my2hands said:
    Smellyman said:

And others are concerned about the 10,000 MS-13 gang members and not a 6,000 and probably growing group of racist, violent idiots?

Anyway we can have a 16,000 person Hunger Games on Long Island....Like the purge?
    i'm more worried about the white 50 yr olds you know the one's with those beards and drive those pick up trucks with the Confederate flag on the back window , to them brown skin means immigrant or terrorist i stay away from them like the plague ...
    These guys?

i actually pity them.
    Elitist, don't look down your noses at them or they will vote for Trump out of spite.
    Keep laughing. Republicans currently hold the majority in every political arena from the Oval Office to governorships 

Independents and swing voters decide elections, Democrats simpmy need to look into the mirror to figure out why they lost, bigly

looks in mirror

I'm not looking down on you. I'm helping you up to my level. Here, take my hand. 
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
    Me... a Trump voter... 

Bwahahahahahaha

If you got that from my points then the Dems are totally fucked and it's worse than I thought 

I'm still in tears :):):) bwahahahaha 
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    CM189191 said:
    dignin said:
    CM189191 said:
    my2hands said:
    Smellyman said:

These guys?

i actually pity them.

looks in mirror

I'm not looking down on you. I'm helping you up to my level. Here, take my hand. 
    Only for you CM189191