'The Home Shows' X 'The Away Shows' Merch

Comments

• AAJCAAJC Calgary, AB, Canada Posts: 262
    Are any of he shirts a soft cotton/poly type blend? I’m not a fan of the heavy cotton ones. 
  • coach pjcoach pj Posts: 215
    On a side note, has anyone received their Madrid poster yet from BK??
  • northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728
    coach pj said:
    As per Brad
    OH and here is an update on the Madrid posters shipping... unfortunately I am still waiting for half of my copies to arrive. I got one box mid July, and that only had 100 posters. Contacted the printer to see where the other box was, and they said it was somewhere in their building but they were swamped with getting posters and things printed and shipped for the US leg and these big stadium shows, and they would try and locate that other box at some point when things were not crazy... I emailed them early last week checking in and have not heard back what the status of that remaining box is... so if you are frustrated waiting for your Madrid order, trust me, I am too, because this backs up into this seattle sale and is just going to cause that much more work to do dealing with postage and packing slips and tubes (I have more tubes in my office then I ever have in the past, 200 for madrid, 400 for Seattle), when the Madrid posters should have already shipped and been out of the way before this seattle sale and shipping. So, I am hopeful I will hear something back this week, that the box has been located and is on the way and I should expect it any day now... fingers crossed...

Okay gotta get back to work on more posters....and tending to some of our apple trees in the garden,... one of the nice aspects of living in Washington state, I like them apples. 

Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    mcgruff10 said:
    Do we know if brad is doing a poster for wrigley?
    What does it matter? You aren't getting one anyhow! 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Brad- I got a really cool AP. Thank you Brad.  Its going to look really cool with my collection. 
  • MickeyMouseMickeyMouse Posts: 1,053
    demetrios said:
    Available soon ..

What was this?
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    mcgruff10 said:
    Do we know if brad is doing a poster for wrigley?
    What does it matter? You aren't getting one anyhow! 
    challenge accepted.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
  • So psyched for PJ in Chicago and Boston. I was able to land Emek and AP BK. A really cool fan grabbed me a Missoula poster for trade for a Boston poster. It's time for me to pay forward. I am willing to grab something in Chicago for someone. Hit me up if you like something, we can trade or you can PayPal me.
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,604
    edited August 2018
    demetrios said:
    Deano said:
    canuck79 said:
    Deano said:
    Klausen standard AP back up on the Artillery site right now if anybody missed out earlier on.
    Thank you sir!  +1 standard AP, *and* +1 variant (from the original drop time).
     =) and still up.....
    there was 10 back up...now 6... 
    Any variants back up?
    not that I have seen.... not sure why these regulars pop up... 15 minute cart purge seems more like 3 hour purge no? 
    Fyi i was trying to check out as my plane was taking off and couldnt beat the buzzer.  Flew back, drove from the airport to the office, got back on almost 4, booted up my work cpu, logged on artillery, and it was still in my cart and i was able to complete the transaction.
    Post edited by MayDay10 on
  • coach pjcoach pj Posts: 215
    coach pj said:
    As per Brad
    • OH and here is an update on the Madrid posters shipping... unfortunately I am still waiting for half of my copies to arrive. I got one box mid July, and that only had 100 posters. Contacted the printer to see where the other box was, and they said it was somewhere in their building but they were swamped with getting posters and things printed and shipped for the US leg and these big stadium shows, and they would try and locate that other box at some point when things were not crazy... I emailed them early last week checking in and have not heard back what the status of that remaining box is... so if you are frustrated waiting for your Madrid order, trust me, I am too, because this backs up into this seattle sale and is just going to cause that much more work to do dealing with postage and packing slips and tubes (I have more tubes in my office then I ever have in the past, 200 for madrid, 400 for Seattle), when the Madrid posters should have already shipped and been out of the way before this seattle sale and shipping. So, I am hopeful I will hear something back this week, that the box has been located and is on the way and I should expect it any day now... fingers crossed...

Okay gotta get back to work on more posters....and tending to some of our apple trees in the garden,... one of the nice aspects of living in Washington state, I like them apples. 

Awesome news, thank you.

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    Looking for the two stickers from Missoula please!!!
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    Does this count as Merch?!?
    edited August 2018
    Very nice!
    demetrios said:
    Available soon ..

What was this?
    It was the Pearl Jam Montana poster.
  • MickeyMouseMickeyMouse Posts: 1,053
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    Available soon ..

What was this?
    It was the Pearl Jam Montana poster.
    Thank you!
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • opsopcopolisopsopcopolis Posts: 1,087
    2006: Hartford
    2008: Camden 2, Hartford
    2010: Hartford
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester x2, Hartford
    2015: NYC
    2016: Philly 2, MSG x2, Boston 2, (TOTD Philly 2, MSG)
    2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Boston x2
    2022: San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    Question for those that have done an Ames Bros sale....
    Where on their site do the posters show up?
    Front page?
    Posters page?
    PJ page

Thanks
  • Does this count as Merch?!?
    the pale ale def does NOT count as merch. i was able to pick up a 6 pack with no line up what so ever. therefore NOT MERCH
    hope that helps.
  • EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    Front page?
    Posters page?
    PJ page

Thanks
    Make sure to refresh this page at 10am pst to find the product when it becomes live!
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    EM194007 said:
    Front page?
    Posters page?
    PJ page

Thanks
    Make sure to refresh this page at 10am pst to find the product when it becomes live!
    Thanks for the info
  • P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,312
    the pale ale def does NOT count as merch. i was able to pick up a 6 pack with no line up what so ever. therefore NOT MERCH
    hope that helps.
    I completely agree with helpless dancer.  There was no line at Heritage Distillery, and the employees there were knowledgeable and helpfull.  They gave me a FREE 4 spirit tasting and nothing was sold out when I went Thursday afternoon.  Therefore this can't be real Merch, it's likely fan made garbage, and not worth much :):blush::).  Sorry to burst your bubble Chris (TNG), but you got ripped off.
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • Redrumh2oRedrumh2o Boston, MA Posts: 290
    I don't get it....didn't Ames sell all their allotted posters in person? Re-stocked = Re-printed?
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    Redrumh2o said:
    I don't get it....didn't Ames sell all their allotted posters in person? Re-stocked = Re-printed?
    Maybe a new tactic to fuck the flippers
    Kearnsy
  • Redrumh2oRedrumh2o Boston, MA Posts: 290
    Wouldn't be fair to other artists that get a specific allotment and have to stick to it or else they probably would not get invited to do another. I am hoping they split theirs up between in person and on-line.
  • PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    Redrumh2o said:
    Wouldn't be fair to other artists that get a specific allotment and have to stick to it or else they probably would not get invited to do another. I am hoping they split theirs up between in person and on-line.

Maybe its CC's that didn't clear...?
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    edited August 2018
    Post edited by PSUS2H on
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021