Options

'The Home Shows' X 'The Away Shows' Merch

Comments

• Options
    BanjoBanjo Posts: 272
    100 Pacer said: ki
    pjl44 said:
    Random question on the wristbands from Seattle: Do they have any event info on them or is it just the "PJ" in the pictures?
    Before they clued into the fact people were scheming GA entry by using fake wristbands and started printing PEARL JAM on the wristbands, I specifically recall 2 fellas with a pack of various color options outside the venue in Moline. Once they saw the color of the genuine wristbands they slapped on the same color fakes and I spotted them later in the back of the GA.

Edit: or perhaps they did print PEARL JAM on the wristbands already? either way, it worked.
    I think the question was about the sweatband/wristband being sold in the merch stand. 
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    The Jackson is the clear winner in that group.
    LOL at Ames. The rest are forgettable.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    blackhawksblackhawks Posts: 307
    Agree the Jackson is the winner for me.
    91 - Ames Iowa CY Stephens Auditorium
    Lots Lots Lots of shows.....
    2018 - Seattle 2/Missoula
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,067
    Banjo said:
    pjl44 said:
    Random question on the wristbands from Seattle: Do they have any event info on them or is it just the "PJ" in the pictures?
    Before they clued into the fact people were scheming GA entry by using fake wristbands and started printing PEARL JAM on the wristbands, I specifically recall 2 fellas with a pack of various color options outside the venue in Moline. Once they saw the color of the genuine wristbands they slapped on the same color fakes and I spotted them later in the back of the GA.

Edit: or perhaps they did print PEARL JAM on the wristbands already? either way, it worked.
    I think the question was about the sweatband/wristband being sold in the merch stand. 
    Yes, thanks...the merch wristbands. I'm not crowdsourcing the boards for a GA counterfeiting operation. Tensions are high.
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,521
    pjl44 said:
    Banjo said:
    pjl44 said:

Yes, thanks...the merch wristbands. I'm not crowdsourcing the boards for a GA counterfeiting operation. Tensions are high.
    Didn't mean any disrespect. Caught myself and edited the post. All good.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    Dug1200 said:
    Would love it if someone could hook me up with a Hancock sticker & button!! 

Pretty, pretty please!! :smiley:
    I'll message you if/when I get them
    Much appreciated!!
  • Options
    Poster ranking:
    1. Fairclough
    2. Jackson
    3. Thomas
    4. Ames
    5. The other one
  • Options
    MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669
    Poster ranking:
    1. Fairclough
    2. Jackson
    3. Thomas
    4. Ames
    5. The other one
    LOL @ the other one
    38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,694
    For me
    1. Thomas by a mile
    2. Fairclough
    3. Ames or Jackson
    5. Cunningham
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,848
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,359
    Not too bad right now.

6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,735
    Hobbes said:
    The Jackson takes it for me, followed by a Thomas/Ames(can't believe I just typed that) tie. Then the other two posters.
    Your love of elephants is greater than your distaste for Ames. :wink:
    Maybe, although I do like the colours on the Ames as well. 
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,521
    Totally feeling buddy's shirt.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,735
    dankind said:
    Hobbes said:
    The Jackson takes it for me, followed by a Thomas/Ames(can't believe I just typed that) tie. Then the other two posters.
    Your love of elephants is greater than your distaste for Ames. :wink:
    It amuses me that given her love of elephants, she still married a jackass.
    I see what you did there. :wink:
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Yeah Stuff!!!
  • Options
    JBob87JBob87 Posts: 431
    Hobbes said:
    JBob87 said:
    Do they have a hard stop with the merch tents?

May not get up there til 6-630 after work, would rather not make the trip and wait in line only to encounter a hard stop at 7.
    In Seattle, they were closing the gates at 5. If you were inside the gates, then you were good. They figured those folks would take 2 hours to process thus closing at 7.

Thanks for the info
  • Options
    RP112579 said:
    Not too bad right now.

Guy in the right corner was a few ppl behind me in line in 2016.
  • Options
    edited August 2018

Ament was unapologetic in an emailed statement Wednesday.

"The role of the artist is to make people think and feel, and the current administration has us thinking and feeling," Ament said in the statement. "I was the sole conceptualist of this poster, and I welcome all interpretations and discourse."

He ended the statement, "Love, from the First Amendment, Jeff Ament."

• Options
    edited August 2018
    100 Pacer said:
    pjl44 said:
    Banjo said:
    pjl44 said:

Didn't mean any disrespect. Caught myself and edited the post. All good.
    Heh...no worries
  • Options
    MickeyMouseMickeyMouse Posts: 1,053
    100 Pacer said:
    It's the best part of the tour so far
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,766
    RP112579 said:
    Not too bad right now.

That'd have made me jump the fuck out and libe to see another another day! 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    Official poster ranking to date:

1. Klausen (sea)
    2. Jackson (chi)
    3. Thomas (chi)
    4. Ament/Skullz  (miss)
    5. Emek (sea)
    6. Faile (sea)
    7. Fairclough (chi)
    8. Ames (sea)
    9. Cunningham (chi)
    10. Ames (chi)
    11. Shuss (sea)
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,766
    What time did people really start lining up?

The GA line started yet?
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    smithnicsmithnic Posts: 1,559
    RP112579 said:
    Not too bad right now.

That's an interesting shirt choice.   Didn't see that in Seattle merch options.  
    Go Get 'Em Tigers!
  • Options
    willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    100 Pacer said:

Probably in such a rush to get there he grabbed the Mrs. shirt by mistake
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    What time did people really start lining up?

The GA line started yet?
    Before 8:00. GA has started. 
  • Options
    RP112579 said:
    Not too bad right now.

The guy on the right has taken a bit of flak for his shirt which I won't comment on; however, I feel he needs a bit of help with his brim curvature.

People with hats... listen up. The apex of the curve for your brim must be centrally located with equal arcs stemming to either side. Otherwise people get cockeyed when they look at you. It's just not fair to your viewers.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,960
    RP112579 said:
    Not too bad right now.

The guy on the right has taken a bit of flak for his shirt which I won't comment on; however, I feel he needs a bit of help with his brim curvature.

People with hats... listen up. The apex of the curve for your brim must be centrally located with equal arcs stemming to either side. Otherwise people get cockeyed when they look at you. It's just not fair to your viewers.
    Is that zed from police academy?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    edited August 2018

pauljacksonlivesAlways an honour and a pleasure to be asked to work with @pearljam ...
    Loved doing this one, it’s a throw back to the 30s/prohibition and a take on the old baseball card / adverts aesthetic of the time, a sort of mash up of that era. I will have APs AND variants available on Tuesday!!! The variant is awesome too...
    Huge thanks to @mrtsurt and the team for being so awesome and easy to work with - also thanks to @inhousesilkscreen for always knocking it out of the park with the print quality...
    Anyone going to these PJ shows over the weekend - have fun and be safe!
    #pearljam #pauljackson #wrigleyfield #chicago #showposter #gigposter #screenprinting #screenprint #inhouseprinting

Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    RP112579 said:
    Not too bad right now.

True story: I have a Mariners hat where the brim is slightly off center, so having my apex positioned correctly drives me a little nuts.