*** London, UK Fanviews Here 7/17/18 ***

14567810»

Comments

• OlivavuOlivavu England Posts: 1,683
    Barcelona had the most respectful crowd of the entire tour
    100%
    and the most fun
    both are correct..respectful and the best loudest european  crowd i ever experience 
    The crowds were good in Amsterdam. 

But there were idiots at both London shows, especially the second.

When Animal and Even Flow started at the first London night, a bunch of arseholes charged through the crowd to try and start a pit. It wasn’t the way to behave.

There were a lot more idiots at the second show, however, as several people have said here. I think it’s because they were able to get hold of tickets thanks to them being returned after the postponement.

There seemed to be a lot more drunk people there, who were jumping into people and not being respectful of personal space. 

I thoroughly enjoyed all four of the shows I went to, but this was not the best European crowd I’ve seen personally, all in all. Which is a shame.
  • PeArLgOoNeRPeArLgOoNeR Posts: 1,247
    Olivavu said:
    100%
    and the most fun
    both are correct..respectful and the best loudest european  crowd i ever experience 

When Animal and Even Flow started at the first London night, a bunch of arseholes charged through the crowd to try and start a pit. It wasn’t the way to behave.

There were a lot more idiots at the second show, however, as several people have said here. I think it’s because they were able to get hold of tickets thanks to them being returned after the postponement.

There seemed to be a lot more drunk people there, who were jumping into people and not being respectful of personal space. 

I thoroughly enjoyed all four of the shows I went to, but this was not the best European crowd I’ve seen personally, all in all. Which is a shame.
    They were talking about Barca.. 

Hamburg 2000, Berlin 2006, Copenhagen 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010, Berlin 1+2 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Vienna 2014, Berlin 2014, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018
  • OlivavuOlivavu England Posts: 1,683
    Olivavu said:
    100%
    and the most fun

They were talking about Barca.. 
    Ah, ok. 
  • chime said:
    The Rock said:
    I can't even fully articulate just how much fun Barcelona was from start to finish. I was in lower tier next to the stage, and it was a blast. Everyone everywhere was into the show and dancing.  The floor looked fun and safe, too.  I can't wait for the bootleg.

Crowd seemed a little lame in London 2 and the floor was rough from the looks of things, but it really picked up for the encores and the last run of songs was unbelievable!
    Think it’s all perspective of where you are in a crowd.  The crowd where we were at London 2 (as I think dottles said previously) was great.  Lots of dancing and singing along and not just from the people we were with and zero aggro.

We were left side front of the sound desk.  Was an amazing show for us.

Sorry for those who didn’t enjoy.

Worst crowd I experienced was Katowice 07.  It was brutal and I was covered in bruises after the show.
    Exactly the same here - that's where my group was and we had a huge amount of fun (we were probably singing and dancing along with you).  Didn't see any problems all night, but feel sorry for those that did.

I take umbrage that it's always Brits being dicks though - while it was in this case, it's not always us.  By far the worst PJ crowd I've ever experienced was in Berlin, that was genuinely scary
    chime said:
    The Rock said:
    I can't even fully articulate just how much fun Barcelona was from start to finish. I was in lower tier next to the stage, and it was a blast. Everyone everywhere was into the show and dancing.  The floor looked fun and safe, too.  I can't wait for the bootleg.

Crowd seemed a little lame in London 2 and the floor was rough from the looks of things, but it really picked up for the encores and the last run of songs was unbelievable!
    Think it’s all perspective of where you are in a crowd.  The crowd where we were at London 2 (as I think dottles said previously) was great.  Lots of dancing and singing along and not just from the people we were with and zero aggro.

We were left side front of the sound desk.  Was an amazing show for us.

Sorry for those who didn’t enjoy.

Worst crowd I experienced was Katowice 07.  It was brutal and I was covered in bruises after the show.
    Exactly the same here - that's where my group was and we had a huge amount of fun (we were probably singing and dancing along with you).  Didn't see any problems all night, but feel sorry for those that did.

I take umbrage that it's always Brits being dicks though - while it was in this case, it's not always us.  By far the worst PJ crowd I've ever experienced was in Berlin, that was genuinely scary
    This year in Berlin?

Hamburg 2000, Berlin 2006, Copenhagen 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010, Berlin 1+2 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Vienna 2014, Berlin 2014, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018
  • No, 2012 when there was a big fight - can't remember if it was night 1 or 2
    No, 2012 when there was a big fight - can't remember if it was night 1 or 2
    Must have been night 2.. Ed asked "what's going on.. Is it just one bad person?" 
    I was in the stands and never noticed.. One of my favorite shows

• Yep, you're right, was night two.  Was one of the most vicious fights I've seen, erupted right next to us and I don't know what it was about - my wife got caught up as people tried to get away from it and got hurt.

• SunshinejarSunshinejar Wales Posts: 53
    Will the bootleg for this show be released? 
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    Yes
    Has the date been announced?? I’ve downloaded it as a playlist so I can pretend I’m still there hehe
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    cutz said:
    Yes
    Has the date been announced?? I’ve downloaded it as a playlist so I can pretend I’m still there hehe
    No, the date has not been announced. I'm guessing next Newsletter on the 10th.

I know i'm looking forward to listening to this show, and i wasn't at the show.
    cutz said:
    cutz said:
    Yes
    No, the date has not been announced. I'm guessing next Newsletter on the 10th.

I know i'm looking forward to listening to this show, and i wasn't at the show.
    It’s still giving me chills! 
  • kevtickevtic Posts: 133
    This show has just dropped in the nugs store.
  • "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"