The trump balloon

Comments

• lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,708
    Oh no not that. Just I've seen you act up elsewhere and there is no point with you! I could argue  all day but with you....pointless
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Breitbart says it and unsung echoes across the board, it's hilarious.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    unsung said:
    Hard to dispute, I understand.
    Still in the guccifer 2.0 fanclub?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    rgambs said:
    Breitbart says it and unsung echoes across the board, it's hilarious.
    hahahah...Breitbart...what a confused group of "journalists"
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    The Brits must have never watched Treehouse of Horrors ... they had better be on the lookout for strange electrical storms

• Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,481
    unsung said:
    I've only been to about 20 countries, so no not at all.
    Did you or do you conceal carry when you travel outside the US?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786
    unsung said:
    I suppose since the citizens are disarmed and unable to defend themselves it did provide some use.

What's that come out to per capita? 

How does it compare to say... Florida or Texas?

Math has never been your strong suit.
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Gtilley8Gtilley8 Detroit Posts: 985
    edited July 2018
    unsung said:
    I suppose since the citizens are disarmed and unable to defend themselves it did provide some use.

This might be the stupidest post I've ever seen. No wonder Trump loves the poorly educated. 
    2000 - 8/21 - Columbus, OH
    2003 - 6/18 - Chicago, IL
    2006 - 5/22 - Auburn Hills, MI
    2007 - 8/5 - Chicago, IL
    2015 - 9/26 - New York, NY
    2016 - 4/16 - Greenville, SC; 8/20 - Chicago, IL; 8/22 - Chicago, IL
    2018 - 8/18 - Chicago, IL; 8/20 - Chicago, IL

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3045
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    Gtilley8 said:
    unsung said:

This might be the stupidest post I've ever seen. No wonder Trump loves the poorly educated. 
    he ended up taking his frustration out on CNN and NBC like the bitch he is.
  • Gtilley8Gtilley8 Detroit Posts: 985
    vaggar99 said:
    Gtilley8 said:
    unsung said:

he ended up taking his frustration out on CNN and NBC like the bitch he is.
    You don't say?  The stations that ask questions he doesn't want to answer, eh?  Par for the course.  If you aren't spewing alt-right propaganda, he doesn't want to speak to you.
    2000 - 8/21 - Columbus, OH
    2003 - 6/18 - Chicago, IL
    2006 - 5/22 - Auburn Hills, MI
    2007 - 8/5 - Chicago, IL
    2015 - 9/26 - New York, NY
    2016 - 4/16 - Greenville, SC; 8/20 - Chicago, IL; 8/22 - Chicago, IL
    2018 - 8/18 - Chicago, IL; 8/20 - Chicago, IL

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3045
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    my2hands said:
    He stays locked in his house with an assault rifle just waiting for the bad hombres to do a random home invasion on him
    Haha. Paranoia is a shit way to live, unsung.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited July 2018
    my2hands said:
    I'm an American... I love the balloon... kudos to the creators, its genius 
    There is nothing wrong with loving the balloon.  I'm saying the mayor of London should have took the high.  Trump might add 25% tariffs on tea...
    Not allowing the balloon would have been taking the low road, not the high road. Squashing non-violent free speech that isn't hate speech is never the high road IMO.

I'll hand it to the Brits - they are probably the most creative protesters in the world, lol. That dry English sense of humour serves protesting surprisingly well, haha.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • LongestRoadLongestRoad Posts: 477
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    There is nothing wrong with loving the balloon.  I'm saying the mayor of London should have took the high.  Trump might add 25% tariffs on tea...
    Not allowing the balloon would have been taking the low road, not the high road. Squashing non-violent free speech that isn't hate speech is never the high road IMO.

I'll hand it to the Brits - they are probably the most creative protesters in the world, lol. That dry English sense of humour serves protesting surprisingly well, haha.
    Flying the number of balloons for the number of children in the detention facilities waiting to be re-united with their parents would have been the high road and would have had a greater impact. Flying a balloon to depict someone that you don't like in bad light just makes you look like an immature schoolyard bully. It only lessons your objective to sway his supporters to your corner. 
    edited July 2018
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:

Flying the number of balloons for the number of children in the detention facilities waiting to be re-united with their parents would have been the high road and would have had a greater impact. Flying a balloon to depict someone that you don't like in bad light just makes you look like an immature schoolyard bully. It only lessons your objective to sway his supporters to your corner. 
    Well as far as I know, there weren't any protestors who came up with your idea. Too bad you didn't make that idea a reality yourself. The Trump balloon wasn't the mayor's idea - He had nothing to do with it. He just didn't stop it from being flown by protestors, and him not stopping it is what was the high road, and him not allowing it would have been the low road. You obviously think that the protestors who flew the balloon took the low road, but that's not what I'm talking about.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    edited July 2018
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:

Well as far as I know, there weren't any protestors who came up with your idea. Too bad you didn't make that idea a reality yourself. The Trump balloon wasn't the mayor's idea - He had nothing to do with it. He just didn't stop it from being flown by protestors, and him not stopping it is what was the high road, and him not allowing it would have been the low road. You obviously think that the protestors who flew the balloon took the low road, but that's not what I'm talking about.
    So if some hate group decided to fly a baloon depicting some mockery of whoever they don't approve of was allowed by the London  mayer, that then would be taking the high road in your opinion? Free speech is 100% a right but where does it stop? Where does it begin to become intimidation? There are many more positive ways to proove your point but we're all guilty of taking the low road from time to time. It's our begative human nature that gets the best of us at times and inly allows our point of view to be deminished. 
    Post edited by LongestRoad on
    edited July 2018
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:

So if some hate group decided to fly a baloon depicting some mockery of whoever they don't approve of was allowed by the London  mayer, that then would be taking the high road in your opinion? Free speech is 100% a right but where does it stop? Where does it begin to become intimidation? There are many more positive ways to proove your point but we're all guilty of taking the low road from time to time. It's our begative human nature that gets the best of us at times and inly allows our point of view to be deminished. 
    Yes, of course, not stopping PEACEFUL protestors who are not creating hate speech from flying a balloon is taking the high road in all cases (the hate speech thing is an important caveat because no, a balloon that depicted, say, Obama hanging from a rope or a Jew sticking out of an oven would not be okay for obvious reasons, while Obama depicted as a baby would be). I don't have to agree with the protestors for this to be true. Man, flying a funny balloon is not intimidation. I think you're taking that balloon way too seriously. Did you not see all the signs and everything throughout those anti-Trump protests? The balloon was actually one of the more mild means of expression. I don't understand why you are so bothered by the thing TBH. And I don't why you think the mayor of London should be the one to prevent protestors from doing something that's legal and an expression of free speech.

PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:

Yes, of course, not stopping PEACEFUL protestors who are not creating hate speech from flying a balloon is taking the high road in all cases (the hate speech thing is an important caveat because no, a balloon that depicted, say, Obama hanging from a rope or a Jew sticking out of an oven would not be okay for obvious reasons, while Obama depicted as a baby would be). I don't have to agree with the protestors for this to be true. Man, flying a funny balloon is not intimidation. I think you're taking that balloon way too seriously. Did you not see all the signs and everything throughout those anti-Trump protests? The balloon was actually one of the more mild means of expression. I don't understand why you are so bothered by the thing TBH. And I don't why you think the mayor of London should be the one to prevent protestors from doing something that's legal and an expression of free speech.

I was only making a suggestion on what could have been done in a more positive tone. Creating a thread specifically about an immature way of getting a point across is more of a concern for some. lol. 
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:

I was only making a suggestion on what could have been done in a more positive tone. Creating a thread specifically about an immature way of getting a point across is more of a concern for some. lol. 
    Your concern is duly noted
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:

There was no intimidation. It was a parody. Are you really that concerned with this treasonous traitor's feelings? He has no concern about the feelings of anyone other than himself, so I'm not sure your concern for his is warranted or deserved. The protest was a completely relevant and effective form of protest, caused nobody harm, and received exposure. Mission accomplished.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • jeffbr said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:

There was no intimidation. It was a parody. Are you really that concerned with this treasonous traitor's feelings? He has no concern about the feelings of anyone other than himself, so I'm not sure your concern for his is warranted or deserved. The protest was a completely relevant and effective form of protest, caused nobody harm, and received exposure. Mission accomplished.

Yes.

He'd love nothing more than to flaunt his obscenity- mocking everyone he felt inclined to do so- without any blowback... as do all 'bullies'. Bullies love to do their thing without being challenged in any way. They actually don't like people standing up to them and normally... the bullying behaviour stops once they are challenged.

In McDonald's case, he has a lifetime of being a prick with multiple support systems protecting and enabling him as he conducted himself as one. He doesn't understand the attention being tossed back at him because that type of response has never occurred before. He used to work in the shadows; however, as POTUS... he works under a microscope and this has revealed a lot.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
    jeffbr said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:

I listened to what he said yesterday and couldn't believe that the President of our country would  publicly sided with Putin against our own intelligence agency. I'm not siding with him or feeling bad for him. I think after what was said yesterday, he should step down and let Pence take over. I was only suggesting a better way imo that would not make people say oh look at how they make fun of our President. It only helps the cause of people who are going to refuse to see what he said to the F'n world was wrong.  Once again I was giving my two cents on what could have had more impact on the issues we have. 
    jeffbr said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:

I listened to what he said yesterday and couldn't believe that the President of our country would  publicly sided with Putin against our own intelligence agency. I'm not siding with him or feeling bad for him. I think after what was said yesterday, he should step down and let Pence take over. I was only suggesting a better way imo that would not make people say oh look at how they make fun of our President. It only helps the cause of people who are going to refuse to see what he said to the F'n world was wrong.  Once again I was giving my two cents on what could have had more impact on the issues we have. 
    I think that's a fair enough opinion. It's just the blaming any of it on the mayor of London that I have an issue with.
    PJ_Soul said:
    jeffbr said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:

I think that's a fair enough opinion. It's just the blaming any of it on the mayor of London that I have an issue with.
    I'm not blaming the mayor. It's abiding by freedom of speech. I     think   there  could have been a more productive way...
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,481
    PJ_Soul said:
    jeffbr said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:

I'm not blaming the mayor. It's abiding by freedom of speech. I     think   there  could have been a more productive way...
    A more productive way? Like burning Team Trump Treason in effigy?

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,708
    I met him today
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    I met him today
    I guess they’ve got the fence so he doesn’t try to grab anyone by the pussy.  
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    I met him today
    Cool f’n picture rocking the MC T-shirt !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    I met him today
    I guess they’ve got the fence so he doesn’t try to grab anyone by the pussy.  
    Haha! I see the hands are to scale which limits the grabbing range ;)
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    I didn't realize until seeing Rob's picture that baby Trump has his cell phone firmly in his hand. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • I didn't realize until seeing Rob's picture that baby Trump has his cell phone firmly in his hand. 

Neither did I. It makes it even better lol.
    "My brain's a good brain!"