2018 Euro Merch

Comments

• bradklausenbradklausen Posts: 363
    this will teach you BK to do another amazing print LOL
    well it is teaching me what I already know, as solid as my site can be, it is old and needs to be updated 
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,708
    It's a pearl jam curse
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,360
    well it is teaching me what I already know, as solid as my site can be, it is old and needs to be updated 
    The smoothest and best method to keep these in the hands of fans to me is still an email to the artist at a specified time, who replies later when they have time with an invoice.

I hear you, its a time sink, but it would be hard to be more of a sink than figuring out this mess.
  • PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    edited July 2018
    Never mind. It autologged me out. Back in and it’s still in my cart.  Been a long day... have a great weekend everyone!!
    Post edited by PP193448 on
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Jamer196Jamer196 Posts: 336
    PP193448 said:
    Cart is now empty
    Nope, you just got logged out, login again and it’s there, mine is ...
  • Becca1Becca1 Posts: 176
    My cart is empty as well..
    Jamer196 said:
    PP193448 said:
    Cart is now empty
    Nope, you just got logged out, login again and it’s there, mine is ...
    Yep
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • pjman75pjman75 Indiana Posts: 836
    edited July 2018
    100 Pacer said:
    @bradklausen is just a pure fucking gentleman - that's all I have to say. The man is and was a fan just like the rest of us, earned his opportunity, worked his ass off, didn't let success go to his head, and still came out on the other side with his head held high. Continues to delight and impress PJ fans with his work and still remains that same dedicated fan who doesn't take things for granted and always helping out if/when possible.

Good luck to those trying today (I am not so don't consider the above an attempt to kiss Brad's ass lol)

+1 (on the sentiment, not the print. just to be clear)  :)
    I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love.

8/17/98 Noblesville, 8/18/00 Noblesville, 6/5/03 San Diego, 6/22/03 Noblesville, 9/11/05 Kitchener, 5/7/10 Noblesville, 9/15/11 Hamilton, 11/21/12 Memphis (Ed w/ Glen), 7/19/13 Wrigley, 10/11/13 Pittsburgh, 10/01/14 Cincinnati, 10/03/14 Saint Louis, 4/16/16 Greenville, 4/26/16 Lexington, 5/1/16 NYC, 5/2/16 NYC, 8/20/16 Wrigley, 8/22/16 Wrigley (For Hank), 8/18/18 Wrigley, 8/20/18 Wrigley (For Hank), 9/18/22 Saint Louis, 9/5/23 Chicago, 9/7/23 Chicago
    PP193448 said:
    Never mind. It autologged me out. Back in and it’s still in my cart.  Been a long day... have a great weekend everyone!!
    that gives me hope, they all still seem to be carted...so hopefully, this is just an unnecessarily annoying and long check out process and I dont have to go through the process of emailing invoices out to 200 people. 

you all got other things to do with your lives, no need to sit around like I am waiting to see what to do... if you carted a poster today, even if  the worst case scenario happens and all the orders have to be undone, I will do my darnedest to make sure if you were here at noon for the drop and carted a poster, that you get it. 

so go, go enjoy this lovely friday the 13th... the sun is currently mocking me as is my dog Mabel who cannot figure out why we are not outside yet
  • edoconedocon Posts: 300
    Thanks Brad. Have a nice weekend!
  • Running In The DarkRunning In The Dark Denver Posts: 674
    PP193448 said:
    that gives me hope, they all still seem to be carted...so hopefully, this is just an unnecessarily annoying and long check out process and I dont have to go through the process of emailing invoices out to 200 people. 

you all got other things to do with your lives, no need to sit around like I am waiting to see what to do... if you carted a poster today, even if  the worst case scenario happens and all the orders have to be undone, I will do my darnedest to make sure if you were here at noon for the drop and carted a poster, that you get it. 

so go, go enjoy this lovely friday the 13th... the sun is currently mocking me as is my dog Mabel who cannot figure out why we are not outside yet
    Thanks @bradklausen.  Out to enjoy the day, Screenshot taken in case!
    107 Shows and counting
  • EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    PP193448 said:

First class service all the way. Thanks Brad. 

Take screen shots everyone. It could be very beneficial for Brad, if needed. 

Thanks Mr K!
  • ryanphishesryanphishes Posts: 586
    Brad is the man!

Thank you.
    Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020

• coach pjcoach pj Posts: 215
    BK is the best hands down
  • HoldeINHoldeIN Posts: 96
    Class act!  Thanks for keeping us in the loop Brad.  Much appreciated.
  • Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900
    Screenshots taken, thanks for the updates BK!
  • Gman8Gman8 Posts: 15
    BK is a master artist and kind, thoughtful human being. Without going into details, through interactions with him and his masterful art BK has brought joy to my life. Quite talented individual. Really hope he does one of the Home Show posters!
    edited July 2018

Post edited by PP193448 on
  • jlondon31jlondon31 Posts: 88
    edited July 2018
    Thanks for updating us.
    Post edited by jlondon31 on
  • DeanoDeano Posts: 179
    HoldeIN said:
    Class act!  Thanks for keeping us in the loop Brad.  Much appreciated.
    This.

What a top man.
    Aloha Stadium - Dec 09, 2006
    O2 Arena - Aug 18, 2009
    Hyde Park - Jun 25, 2010
    Manchester - #1 & #2, 2012
    EV: London #1 & #2 2012
    Leeds - July 8, 2014
    Milton Keynes - July 11, 2014
    EV: London - #1 & #2, 2017
    O2 Arena - June 18, 2018
    O2 Arena - June 19, 2018
    O2 Arena - July 17, 2018
    Hyde Park - July 10, 2020
    Hyde Park - #1 & #2, 2021 (hopefully!)
    thanks for all the kind words everyone

sorry for the headache... am bummed out a little, have not had a site issue like this in a while... you think you got it all ironed out and code keeps changing over here and things keep getting updated over there and your site now cannot communicate like it was communicating before to the other necessary sites it needs to talk to...... why do things have to change!?!?! Hold on, let me get my old man cane to shake at the kids always updating software online. 
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    edited July 2018

sorry for the headache... am bummed out a little, have not had a site issue like this in a while... you think you got it all ironed out and code keeps changing over here and things keep getting updated over there and your site now cannot communicate like it was communicating before to the other necessary sites it needs to talk to...... why do things have to change!?!?! Hold on, let me get my old man cane to shake at the kids always updating software online. Ty Brad. I sent you a screenshot via PM as well
    Ty Brad. I sent you a screenshot via PM as well
    Go Birds!!!!
    PP193448 said:

there is no longer a ghost in the machine.... there is a penguin in the machine
  • scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,427

sorry for the headache... am bummed out a little, have not had a site issue like this in a while... you think you got it all ironed out and code keeps changing over here and things keep getting updated over there and your site now cannot communicate like it was communicating before to the other necessary sites it needs to talk to...... why do things have to change!?!?! Hold on, let me get my old man cane to shake at the kids always updating software online. 
    And get off my lawn!
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 593
    I too was auto logged out but upon logging back in it's there in the cart.
        Thanks very much Brad for the excellent communication about this glitch and for creating another great poster.
  • jlondon31jlondon31 Posts: 88
    RS65573 said:
    The smoothest and best method to keep these in the hands of fans to me is still an email to the artist at a specified time, who replies later when they have time with an invoice.

I hear you, its a time sink, but it would be hard to be more of a sink than figuring out this mess.
    It’s easy to have multiple email accounts setup to auto send an email at a scheduled time.
    scurtis said:

And get off my lawn!
    why do kids have no respect for lawns?? Or rather why are there roves of kids just loitering on lawns? was that ever a thing? 
    maybe droves of kids, not roves 
  • scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,427
    scurtis said:

And get off my lawn!
    why do kids have no respect for lawns?? Or rather why are there roves of kids just loitering on lawns? was that ever a thing? 
    haha I don't know...  no respect them kids.

It's actually an inside joke with my Dad, he's almost 70 whenever he complains I reply with "and get off my lawn!!"  now he just says it himself.  :)
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
    scurtis said:
    scurtis said:

And get off my lawn!
    haha I don't know...  no respect them kids.

It's actually an inside joke with my Dad, he's almost 70 whenever he complains I reply with "and get off my lawn!!"  now he just says it himself.  :)
    any of the times I have made my feeling known about the whole pop culture movie trend poster thing, I get called an angry old man yellin at the kids on my lawn... by people who are basically my age...  while I sit here waiting to hear news (good news hopefully)...I am just sitting here, answering emails, keeping an eye on the board and fb, and waiting... lets open the lines up, feel free to ask me anything...long time listener, first time caller