2018 Euro Merch

1959698100101104

Comments

  • unknownunknown Posts: 492
    seems to be making us wait for rome.  guess it will be the last one he decides to drop .  might be a few more weeks
    at this rate ?
  • just tear the Band-Aid right off and have Rome and Berlin drop at the same time. Lets get nuts.

    I'm ready.  Let's get weird.
  • hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FLPosts: 328
    Poncier said:
    PJNB said:
    Just got my Madrid. Really cool looking print and no fees. Well packed BK thanks! 
    Has everyone in the US received their Madrids from BK?
    I got the EV London print during the same sale and haven't seen it yet, seems it should have been here by now.
    I had the same order as you, and have not received anything yet either, in FL.
  • unknown said:
    seems to be making us wait for rome.  guess it will be the last one he decides to drop .  might be a few more weeks
    at this rate ?
    Best part of a surprise, is the element of surprise
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan MarylandPosts: 9,359
    unknown said:
    seems to be making us wait for rome.  guess it will be the last one he decides to drop .  might be a few more weeks
    at this rate ?
    Best part of a surprise, is the element of surprise
    Hate to ruin the surprise, they drop October 20, 2018 at 4:37 PM. Pacific time. mark Your calendars now. 

    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Still nothing on Madrid ap, messaged several times by email and messenger the artist but nothing from him. Should I get worried and activate PayPal protection?
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 55,903
    Jamer196 said:
    Still nothing on Madrid ap, messaged several times by email and messenger the artist but nothing from him. Should I get worried and activate PayPal protection?
    Don't get worried at all. It's BK.
  • My Prague print made its way to the United States of Ireland today.  It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
  • unknownunknown Posts: 492
    super jealous

  • Madrid finally arrived safe and sound.
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • PJNBPJNB New BrunswickPosts: 4,614
    edited September 2018
    My Krakow arrived damaged today. Looks like something heavy fell on the tube. It actually looks better than I thought it would looking at the dent on the side. Could have been worse I guess. On top of that another 17$ fee. I said the tube is damaged to the postal worker. They just shrugged and smiled at me. 
    PJ
    2013 Worcester 1 & 2
    2016 Quebec, Toronto 2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 2
    2018 Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Seattle 2, Wrigley 2, Fenway 1&2 

    EV
    2017 Firenze, Taormina 1 & 2
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 21,109
    PJNB said:
    My Krakow arrived damaged today. Looks like something heavy fell on the tube. It actually looks better than I thought it would looking at the dent on the side. Could have been worse I guess. On top of that another 17$ fee. I said the tube is damaged to the postal worker. They just shrugged and smiled at me. 
    Should have shrugged and said well I ain't paying you lol 
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
  • Kearn5yKearn5y IrelandPosts: 1,452
    3 of my latest ordersd appear to be sitting in customs. Expecting a big hit on monday.
    Kearnsy
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 55,903
    Wish 10club could give us a break for christ sake & just put 10 dollars on the customs form on these tubes that are shipped outside the USA. For over 2 decades now, I haven't been hit with customs / duty fees with Pearl Jam posters shipped from the 10club store to Canada. This year, 2018, been hit with customs on every single 10club poster tube that arrives. Everyone of them. It blows my mind when every single poster I purchase directly from the artists, I don't get his any customs / duty fees. Not one. No wait, I alway's get hit with Ames Bros.
  • I really hope that the delay on dropping Rome and Berlin is so that more posters can be printed, allowing more folks that want one to buy one before going to other sources.  If deterring flipping is honestly important to the folks who make these decisions, then this would be a big step to prove it.  I hope that's the reason that we're all being forced to wait, and not just waiting for the sake of waiting.  
    8-31-98 - Raleigh
    8-3-00 - Virginia Beach
    4-16-03 - Charlotte
    5-27-06 - Camden 1
    5-28-06 - Camden 2
    5-30-06 - DC
    6-17-08 - Virginia Beach
    6-22-08 - DC
    5-13-10 - Bristow
    10-27-13 - Baltimore
    10-29-13 - Charlottesville
    4-18-16 - Hampton
  • DE483DE483 Posts: 392
    I really don't think they are going to print more. I think the drop dates and times are going to become more random so the site is not flooded and crashed.  Just look at the number of people looking for drops lately - numbers reaching well over 400.  The site totally crashed with the Padova sale. It's just going to come down to right time, right place and a little bit of luck to get these.
  • tubes10stubes10s Posts: 470
    edited September 2018
    DE483 said:
    I really don't think they are going to print more. I think the drop dates and times are going to become more random so the site is not flooded and crashed.  Just look at the number of people looking for drops lately - numbers reaching well over 400.  The site totally crashed with the Padova sale. It's just going to come down to right time, right place and a little bit of luck to get these.
    That's all fine and good, but if anyone is actually serious about the message behind the flipper holograms, then this would be a great opportunity to show it.  
    8-31-98 - Raleigh
    8-3-00 - Virginia Beach
    4-16-03 - Charlotte
    5-27-06 - Camden 1
    5-28-06 - Camden 2
    5-30-06 - DC
    6-17-08 - Virginia Beach
    6-22-08 - DC
    5-13-10 - Bristow
    10-27-13 - Baltimore
    10-29-13 - Charlottesville
    4-18-16 - Hampton
  • slabahn13slabahn13 ChicagoPosts: 43
    tubes10s said:
    I really hope that the delay on dropping Rome and Berlin is so that more posters can be printed, allowing more folks that want one to buy one before going to other sources.  If deterring flipping is honestly important to the folks who make these decisions, then this would be a big step to prove it.  I hope that's the reason that we're all being forced to wait, and not just waiting for the sake of waiting.  
    It's not happening. They already have whatever allotment they are going to release on hand.  
  • tubes10s said:
    DE483 said:
    I really don't think they are going to print more. I think the drop dates and times are going to become more random so the site is not flooded and crashed.  Just look at the number of people looking for drops lately - numbers reaching well over 400.  The site totally crashed with the Padova sale. It's just going to come down to right time, right place and a little bit of luck to get these.
    That's all fine and good, but if anyone is actually serious about the message behind the flipper holograms, then this would be a great opportunity to show it.  
    They’re not printing more. That’s not how this works. 
    Uniondale, NY 4/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18
  • tubes10s said:
    DE483 said:
    I really don't think they are going to print more. I think the drop dates and times are going to become more random so the site is not flooded and crashed.  Just look at the number of people looking for drops lately - numbers reaching well over 400.  The site totally crashed with the Padova sale. It's just going to come down to right time, right place and a little bit of luck to get these.
    That's all fine and good, but if anyone is actually serious about the message behind the flipper holograms, then this would be a great opportunity to show it.  
    They’re not printing more. That’s not how this works. 
    Nobody said they were.  I said it would be a good opportunity to.  
    8-31-98 - Raleigh
    8-3-00 - Virginia Beach
    4-16-03 - Charlotte
    5-27-06 - Camden 1
    5-28-06 - Camden 2
    5-30-06 - DC
    6-17-08 - Virginia Beach
    6-22-08 - DC
    5-13-10 - Bristow
    10-27-13 - Baltimore
    10-29-13 - Charlottesville
    4-18-16 - Hampton
  • DE483 said:
    I really don't think they are going to print more. I think the drop dates and times are going to become more random so the site is not flooded and crashed.  Just look at the number of people looking for drops lately - numbers reaching well over 400.  The site totally crashed with the Padova sale. It's just going to come down to right time, right place and a little bit of luck to get these.
    If this weird method of selling merch is what they've decided upon then maybe they should invest some of their largess in better hosting so that 400 people all F5'ing at the same time doesn't so reliably destroy their website.
  • Jamer196 said:
    I don’t even have a shipping notice and no answer to my emails .... getting worried....
    BK was good enough to get back to me by email Friday September 21. I had ordered the Madrid and then a Seattle. I got the Seattle only on Sept.11 but expected the Madrid in the same tube. As the Madrid was not in the one tube I contacted bk and he asked me to wait to the end of this week Sept. 28 and as it is did not arrive to let him know and he will take care of it so I’ll shoot him an email over the weekend.
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 55,903
    Will this be the week Berlin & Rome poster will be available for sale?
  • demetrios said:
    Wish 10club could give us a break for christ sake & just put 10 dollars on the customs form on these tubes that are shipped outside the USA. For over 2 decades now, I haven't been hit with customs / duty fees with Pearl Jam posters shipped from the 10club store to Canada. This year, 2018, been hit with customs on every single 10club poster tube that arrives. Everyone of them. It blows my mind when every single poster I purchase directly from the artists, I don't get his any customs / duty fees. Not one. No wait, I alway's get hit with Ames Bros.
    This.
    They always used to put $10.
    Emek Seattle ended up costing me £51 with postage and customs - that's $67 for a $35 poster.
    Klausen AP that cost $75 sailed through.
    PJ - Wembley Arena, 28 Oct 96
    PJ - Wembley Arena, 29 May 00
    PJ - Wembley Arena, 30 May 00
    PJ - Cardiff International Arena, 06 June 00
    PJ - Wembley Arena, 18 Jun 07
    PJ - O2 London, 18 Aug 09
    PJ - O2 Dublin, 22 Jun 10
    EV - Hammersmith Apollo, 30 Jul 12
    EV - Hammersmith Apollo, 31 Jul 12
    PJ - Leeds First Direct Arena, 08 Jul 14
    PJ - Milton Keynes Bowl, 11 Jul 14
    EV - Hammersmith Apollo, 06 Jun 17
    EV - Hammersmith Apollo, 07 Jun 17
    PJ - O2 Arena, London, 18 Jun 18
    PJ - O2 Arena, London, 19 Jun 18
    PJ - O2 Arena, London, 17 Jul 18
  • EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,742
    demetrios said:
    Will this be the week Berlin & Rome poster will be available for sale?
    With what, 10 prints still to be dropped? I say our odds are slim, especially since we don't usually get drops on Monday's. But, you just never know. Just hope their server is up for the task of either one to be dropped. Either way, should be a interesting week on how the drops happen.
  • The situation has probably now been made worse, as everyone now seems to be online waiting for the drops. If they had released them a few weeks ago it would probably have been slightly easier! As for customs! Just got hit for £43 on 3 separate posters this morning. Fortunately the wife was out!  B). I would probably suggest that it will be Jackson Chicago today, if anything. As someone else said, they will probably release at a random time and it will be pure luck if you get one!
    4784495 - Thomas 9
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 55,903
    EM194007 said:
    demetrios said:
    Will this be the week Berlin & Rome poster will be available for sale?
    With what, 10 prints still to be dropped? I say our odds are slim, especially since we don't usually get drops on Monday's. But, you just never know. Just hope their server is up for the task of either one to be dropped. Either way, should be a interesting week on how the drops happen.
    Indeed. Guessing the rest of Wrigley & all of Fenway posters will all be up this week. Crossing fingers though Berlin will also drop sometime this week.

    Hopefully there will be no poster drop next Monday. Next Monday being Thanksgiving here in Canada.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 9,635
    demetrios said:
    EM194007 said:
    demetrios said:
    Will this be the week Berlin & Rome poster will be available for sale?
    With what, 10 prints still to be dropped? I say our odds are slim, especially since we don't usually get drops on Monday's. But, you just never know. Just hope their server is up for the task of either one to be dropped. Either way, should be a interesting week on how the drops happen.


    Hopefully there will be no poster drop next Monday. Next Monday being Thanksgiving here in Canada.
    And its Columbus Day in the US, so more than likely Santos will not drop anything I'd guess.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 12,102
    They owe us nothing....but I would really appreciate not having to figure out how to be on the website everyday about 10AM in order to hopefully get Rome.  It's already out of order.  I'd just like to know 1) Will any Rome be dropped and if in generous mood 2) Will it be completely random or at a 10AM drop like the others.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,742
    demetrios said:
    EM194007 said:
    demetrios said:
    Will this be the week Berlin & Rome poster will be available for sale?
    With what, 10 prints still to be dropped? I say our odds are slim, especially since we don't usually get drops on Monday's. But, you just never know. Just hope their server is up for the task of either one to be dropped. Either way, should be a interesting week on how the drops happen.
    Indeed. Guessing the rest of Wrigley & all of Fenway posters will all be up this week. Crossing fingers though Berlin will also drop sometime this week.

    Hopefully there will be no poster drop next Monday. Next Monday being Thanksgiving here in Canada.
    I think we're all good for next Monday. Like already stated, it's a holiday in the US as well. So, unless Santos knocks one way into left field, I don't see a drop happening. 
Sign In or Register to comment.