TEN CLUB UK/EU STORE!

Comments

• neddie vedderneddie vedder 93 million miles from the sun Posts: 191
    Excellent news but bad news for my bank account as i always held back from buying stuff in the US store  =)
    Manchester 09, Hyde Park 10, Berlin 10, Manchester 1+2 2012, EV Manchester 2012, EV London 1+2 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, EV London 1+2 2017, EV Dublin 2017, London 2018, Milan 2018, Padova 2018, Rome 2018, Berlin 2018, EV Florence 2019, EV Barolo 2019, EV Madrid 2019, Berlin 2022, London 1+2 2022, Budapest 2022, Krakow 2022, Amsterdam 2022

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    do they ship those shirts from spain?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • axeljohanaxeljohan Posts: 383
    Would be great if new music (like new Ament or new bootlegs) would also be sold via the European store. Any plans for that in the future (f.e. the „forthcoming“ album?
  • REDVEDREDVED Posts: 65
    Any reason why the no code vinyl is so expensive on the UK site? 
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,705
    @Santos L. Halper will there be an option in the shop options to go to euro shop on main menu? Thanks
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • reisgerichtreisgericht Posts: 90
    REDVED said:
    Any reason why the no code vinyl is so expensive on the UK site? 
    60 EUR delivered... compared to 45 USD from the US.  Even if you add 30% on top for customs you're evens with the US shop... doesn't make sense.
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    Great stuffs.. Are we going to be able to get exactly the same as the usa..

• Conjack76Conjack76 Posts: 40
    Hopefully in the right area guys - apologies if not, can anyone help with the sizes on the COPA shirts - are they regular fitting or ''skinny'' fitting - very important  =)
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
    Conjack76 said:
    Hopefully in the right area guys - apologies if not, can anyone help with the sizes on the COPA shirts - are they regular fitting or ''skinny'' fitting - very important  =)
    regular, i buy tour shirts large, and bought here the large shirts.....perfect fit
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    Seriously, still nothing in the store apart from football shirts. That sucks. I mean with this new seattle shirt raising money it would make sense to put some effort in getting that there. No point launching a store if it has 0 product.
    It is just a gimmick to sell football shirts I think.  Because  football is only popular in Europe and s.a
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,907
    It is just a gimmick to sell football shirts I think.  Because  football is only popular in Europe and s.a

and the rest of the entire world except north america and canada
  • stonesstones Posts: 187
    edited May 2018
    Brisk. said:
    Seriously, still nothing in the store apart from football shirts. That sucks. I mean with this new seattle shirt raising money it would make sense to put some effort in getting that there. No point launching a store if it has 0 product.
    My hope is the they leave surplus Euro tour merch for the UK/EU store to sell.  Seems to me that would make sense, rather than shipping it back to the US.
  • I wish they had put the Seattle shirt in the U.K. / EU store! Mine is being delivered tomorrow after having to pay £13.50 in customs fees

I have worked out the shirt has cost me around £48!

4784495 - Thomas 9
  • Gingerlou77Gingerlou77 Posts: 429
    I wish they had put the Seattle shirt in the U.K. / EU store! Mine is being delivered tomorrow after having to pay £13.50 in customs fees

Yep, still not much in the store. That's one pricey t shirt!
    How do you check the uk store ?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• well here is the link: https://pearljam.probitymerch.com/
    but really nothing to see or buy there :(

I wish they had put the Seattle shirt in the U.K. / EU store! Mine is being delivered tomorrow after having to pay £13.50 in customs fees

Shit..really..mine should be on its way. I did get a £13.48 charge this morning but I thought this would be for a poster.
    edited June 2018
    @Santos L. Halper so what is the plan for the euro shop .Any news on what will be added?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    Anyone  seen the prices people are charging on eBay. £200 for Brazil £100 for  England.... Madness 
    Can we get some clarification on what exactly  is going to be in this euro shop
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• jvesguerrajvesguerra Posts: 13
    Euro 2018 merch soon in the UK store?
    EV - Hammersmith Apollo, 06 Jun 17
    EV - Hammersmith Apollo, 07 Jun 17
    PJ - O2 Arena, London, 18 Jun 18
    PJ - O2 Arena, London, 19 Jun 18
    PJ - O2 Arena, London, 17 Jul 18
    Prob not 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• jvesguerrajvesguerra Posts: 13
    why not? the cancelled argentinian date merch (stickers, buttons and poster) made it through the US store.
    EV - Hammersmith Apollo, 06 Jun 17
    EV - Hammersmith Apollo, 07 Jun 17
    PJ - O2 Arena, London, 18 Jun 18
    PJ - O2 Arena, London, 19 Jun 18
    PJ - O2 Arena, London, 17 Jul 18
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,923
    Euro 2018 merch soon in the UK store?
    Looks like just the US store after today's drop unfortunately
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
    What's the point of this. The gigs are  in Europe do surely  all the merch still is so why do we pay shipping from USA on these posters. Amateur 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Got back from Krakow yesterday  - was hoping the European Tour T-shirts may be available n store. Will this happen at any point please
  • SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,924
    So was this UK/EURO shopfront just to shift the football tops then? Missed opportunity.
    Nature drunk and High
    Spags said:
    So was this UK/EURO shopfront just to shift the football tops then? Missed opportunity.
    seems so!
  • On a slightly separate note has anyone seen delivery times to the U.K. from the US store become a lot quicker. I got a poster delivered within a week and my 10 Club tshirt was delivered in just over a week as well! They both seemed to be sent from the US as well!!
    4784495 - Thomas 9