Your opinion about Immigration.

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited June 2018
    mcgruff10 said:

PJ_Soul said:
    Wait, there is nothing "the same" between the Clinton Foundation and Trump's foundation and these accusations against Trump and his kids (this isn't new news btw. The only thing that's new is that the state of New York has gathered up all the old news into a package that allows it to sue the Trumps.

Okay. So you are psyched that they banned trans folks - folks who fight for your country - from the military.... even though they failed. So you're a transphobe, and are happy about a failure there. And then you say you're happy about the RESPECT he gives the military? Hm. So much respect that he respects soldiers who don't get caught, and then got in a big fight with the family of a dead soldier because they are Muslims?
    You're psyched about the POTUS acting like an insane teenager on Twitter, and using social media to destroy international relations and to undermine his own legal team.
    And you're psyched that there is so much news about how much he sucks. Okey dokey - so you like voting for a shitty POTUS because he's shitty. Awesome.
    And you're please with how he's destroying America's trade relationships under the guise of "America First" (which will lead to economic woes for Americans).
    Stopped apologizing? When did America ever apologize to to other countries?
    Does try to appease terrorism... unless it's domestic terrorists of course.
    Met with Un.... and literally NOTHING about that meeting had anything to do with human rights at all. On the contrary.
    And then you enjoy the left "acting like cry babies slinging insults like 12 years olds".... what, what? I didn't know Trump was left wing! :lol:
    As for people being upset about "things that don't effect them".... well that's just about the most ignorant statement I've ever seen on the AMT. Actually, your whole post is. Seriously, just about everything you just said is fucking ridiculous and makes little to no sense when held up to reality. So yeah, you were right that it doesn't sense, but I really doubt that it's because you wrote it quickly or did it in 20 sessions on your phone. Sorry, I'm not trying to be an asshole... it's just that what you just wrote... there is really no other way for me to respond.

Actually yes, meeting with Un IS Humanitarian http://www.islandpacket.com/news/politics-government/article212960759.html
    Obama's apologies: https://www.heritage.org/europe/report/barack-obamas-top-10-apologies-how-the-president-has-humiliated-superpower
    I'd go on but your post cries "I'm so unhappy I just want to argue and yell at someone online" and I don't play that game.
    Thanks for playing though, and lord help your university if your reading comprehension is as bad as it looks.
    speaking of classy. 
    Well she did jump down his throat without reading the post carefully. 
    I also apologized (plus a great deal of my post was still relevant).
    Also, everyone knows my reading comprehension is not bad - I was just having an off morning, if mistaking a poster for another and misreading one sentence qualified as an off morning.
    As to me "being so unhappy and wanting an argument and yell at someone online"... No rolemodelsinblood31, I am not that person AT ALL. You are mistaken. Everything I said to you (not related to me misreading part of your post) was plain old genuine opinions about what you said. It wasn't unhappy (nor happy - it wasn't emotional one way or the other, but FWIW, I am a very happy person in general), and I certainly wasn't yelling at anyone. If that is the tone you're applying to my posts, then you're reading them wrong. But at any rate, my guess is that you're not speaking to the rest of my points because there is no valid response to them, not because you suddenly don't want to play some game that's not being played.
    Finally, no, Trump's meeting was absolutely not humanitarian. Trump didn't even mention the heinous human rights violations going on under Un's rule FFS, and however one might want to editorialize the meeting in that direction, nothing Trump did helped human rights in any way, shape, or form.

Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    edited June 2018
    mcgruff10 said:

PJ_Soul said:
    Wait, there is nothing "the same" between the Clinton Foundation and Trump's foundation and these accusations against Trump and his kids (this isn't new news btw. The only thing that's new is that the state of New York has gathered up all the old news into a package that allows it to sue the Trumps.

Okay. So you are psyched that they banned trans folks - folks who fight for your country - from the military.... even though they failed. So you're a transphobe, and are happy about a failure there. And then you say you're happy about the RESPECT he gives the military? Hm. So much respect that he respects soldiers who don't get caught, and then got in a big fight with the family of a dead soldier because they are Muslims?
    You're psyched about the POTUS acting like an insane teenager on Twitter, and using social media to destroy international relations and to undermine his own legal team.
    And you're psyched that there is so much news about how much he sucks. Okey dokey - so you like voting for a shitty POTUS because he's shitty. Awesome.
    And you're please with how he's destroying America's trade relationships under the guise of "America First" (which will lead to economic woes for Americans).
    Met with Un.... and literally NOTHING about that meeting had anything to do with human rights at all. On the contrary.
    And then you enjoy the left "acting like cry babies slinging insults like 12 years olds".... what, what? I didn't know Trump was left wing! :lol:
    As for people being upset about "things that don't effect them".... well that's just about the most ignorant statement I've ever seen on the AMT. Actually, your whole post is. Seriously, just about everything you just said is fucking ridiculous and makes little to no sense when held up to reality. So yeah, you were right that it doesn't sense, but I really doubt that it's because you wrote it quickly or did it in 20 sessions on your phone. Sorry, I'm not trying to be an asshole... it's just that what you just wrote... there is really no other way for me to respond.

Actually yes, meeting with Un IS Humanitarian http://www.islandpacket.com/news/politics-government/article212960759.html
    Obama's apologies: https://www.heritage.org/europe/report/barack-obamas-top-10-apologies-how-the-president-has-humiliated-superpower
    I'd go on but your post cries "I'm so unhappy I just want to argue and yell at someone online" and I don't play that game.
    Thanks for playing though, and lord help your university if your reading comprehension is as bad as it looks.
    speaking of classy. 
    so that gives license to take a personal shot at someone?
    Like that is the first time it has happened in this forum lol.
    Post edited by mcgruff10 on
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

PJ_Soul said:

speaking of classy. 
    of course it isn't. that's irrelevant. that wasn't my question. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

edited June 2018
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

PJ_Soul said:

speaking of classy. 
    I find that most usually manage to keep the criticisms limited to the actual posts rather than aim them at the actual person overall. For example, I called his statement and post ignorant, and that everything he posted was fucking ridiculous, not him. If I had said "you're fucking ridiculous and ignorant", that would be totally unacceptable in my book.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    agreed. allie has never called ME stupid, but my posts......yeah.....those have been subject to criticisms a few times. :lol:
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• agreed. allie has never called ME stupid, but my posts......yeah.....those have been subject to criticisms a few times. :lol:
    She's called me stupid.

But to be fair... many times I am.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
    agreed. allie has never called ME stupid, but my posts......yeah.....those have been subject to criticisms a few times. :lol:
    :lol: Well I never even secretly thought you were stupid HFD, lol!
    PJ_Soul said:
    :lol: Well I never even secretly thought you were stupid HFD, lol!
    sometimes my stream-of-consciousness posting style can be a pain in my own ass. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

She's called me stupid.

She’s definitely called me stupid in so many words. ;)
    She's called me stupid.

I am quite sure I have never called you stupid. Not you either McGruff.
  • PJ_Soul said:
    She's called me stupid.

We're just hassling you, Soul.
    PJ_Soul said:
    She's called me stupid.

I really am having an off day, lol.
    Have any of you ever had an arch nemesis reappear in your life suddenly? That happened to me this morning - she came blowing into our office and completely threw the entire place into chaos in a matter of minutes. Maybe that is why I'm all over the place, lol. It's like I've got a touch of PTSD from her, haha.
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    She's called me stupid.

I really am having an off day, lol.
    Have any of you ever had an arch nemesis reappear in your life suddenly? That happened to me this morning - she came blowing into our office and completely threw the entire place into chaos in a matter of minutes. Maybe that is why I'm all over the place, lol. It's like I've got a touch of PTSD from her, haha.
    Happens to me all the time. I can’t really talk about it or it would reveal my true identity.
    I’ve already said too much.
    PJ_Soul said:
    She's called me stupid.

Word.   I think allie needs to have a few ipa's.  maybe order a fried calamari with a side of your disgusting mayo looking sauce.
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    She's called me stupid.

Word.   I think allie needs to have a few ipa's.  maybe order a fried calamari with a side of your disgusting mayo looking sauce.
    And maybe you should go eat some of those orange pizzas you're always saying are good. :lol:
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Trump has a pizza chain now?
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    Ok this thread is way off topic, let’s get back to hurling personal insults again please you asshats
    hippiemom = goodness
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Scruffy is stupid for not liking Riot Act

There, I said it. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:

There, I said it. 
    Definitely some great songs in there but the majority are terrible. You are is the absolute worst pj song ever made. I d take a 49 minute version of Sweet Lew over that song. 
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    She's called me stupid.

And maybe you should go eat some of those orange pizzas you're always saying are good. :lol:
    Next time you eat pizza in nyc try to avoid sbarro’s and dominos. 

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    mcgruff10 said:
    dankind said:

There, I said it. 
    Definitely some great songs in there but the majority are terrible. You are is the absolute worst pj song ever made. I d take a 49 minute version of Sweet Lew over that song. 
    Beyond stupid. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    Yeah lay off me already! I hurled a few insults but that seems pretty much commonplace around here.  Jose personally attacks me and brings my restaurants and pizza stuff to every thread i post in for god sakes but I don’t even reply!  Sorry Ally, I just got possed that you attacked me for a bunch of stuff you thought I said... like I said, it was basically like you were so excited to rant at me since I voted for trump that you just assumed I hated trans people or something.  Not all trump supporters see the guy as a saint and believe everything he says.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Yeah lay off me already! I hurled a few insults but that seems pretty much commonplace around here.  Jose personally attacks me and brings my restaurants and pizza stuff to every thread i post in for god sakes but I don’t even reply!  Sorry Ally, I just got possed that you attacked me for a bunch of stuff you thought I said... like I said, it was basically like you were so excited to rant at me since I voted for trump that you just assumed I hated trans people or something.  Not all trump supporters see the guy as a saint and believe everything he says.
    Ok you are correct I have to apologize here for my behavior I’ll stay off your business it was wrong , it feels good to admit fault if only the man you voted for could show the same ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    mcgruff10 said:
    dankind said:

There, I said it. 
    I think that’s even generous.
    I wouldn’t call any of them “great,” especially compared to what we know they can do.
    A lot of average songs with a couple of turds thrown in.
    Agree with You Are.
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    Stumbled across this today and thought it was quite relevant to this topic. These numbers are amazing for only 1 quarter of the year.

A total of 57,820 known or suspected aliens were in DOJ custody for a range of offenses at the end of the first quarter of Fiscal Year 2018 (FY18) (see Figure 1). Of those, 34,834 were confirmed aliens with orders of removal, 15,536 were still under investigation by ICE to determine alienage, 4,410 were aliens who were illegally present and undergoing removal proceedings, and 2,871 were legally present and undergoing removal proceedings. A total of 169 aliens in DOJ custody had been granted relief or protection from removal.

Approximately 46 percent (17,621) of known or suspected aliens in BOP custody had committed 
    drug trafficking or other drug-related offenses (such as conspiracy to commit drug trafficking 
    offenses, or smuggling large amounts of drugs on the high seas) as their primary offense, making it the most common type of offense. Of the 17,621 known or suspected aliens in BOP custody with a drug offense as their primary offense, only 107 (approximately one half of one percent) had a primary offense of simple possession—and many of these were traffickers who were caught with significant amounts of drugs but were convicted of lesser offenses as a result of 
    circumstances such as plea bargains.

Approximately 29 percent (10,912) of known or suspected aliens in BOP custody had committed 
    immigration offenses (such as illegal reentry after deportation or human trafficking) as their primary offense. The third-largest category (approximately eight percent, or 3,161 individuals) of known or suspected aliens in BOP custody were those categorized as “Other,” which is composed primarily of individuals awaiting trial. Drug trafficking-related and immigration offenses were the most common primary offenses associated with those in the “Other” category.

-  It cost the USMS more than $134 million to house known or suspected aliens during the first quarter of FY18

They even list examples of the "bad hombres" who have been arrested and charged. Only the worst of the worst:

- Anibel Rondolpho Rodriguez (E.D.N.Y.), an illegal alien from Honduras, who was residing in Freeport, New York, was sentenced to 45 years in prison after he pled guilty to racketeering charges including two murder conspiracies, two attempted murders, and 
    threatening to commit assault. 
    o On August 9, 2012, Rodriguez, a member of Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13), agreed with two co-conspirators to kill M. P., who was associated with the Zulu Nation gang. The Zulu Nation had an ongoing dispute with members of the Hempstead Locos Salvatruchas, a clique of MS-13. While the defendant was talking to the victim, a co-conspirator fatally shot the victim three times with a 9 mm handgun. 
    o On October 6, 2013, the defendant and six co-defendants confronted J. I. R.-L. about his suspected membership in a rival gang. The defendant and his co-conspirators decided to kill R.-L. and R.-L.’s friend, who was a potential witness. R.-L. was fatally stabbed more than two dozen times, and his friend was stabbed 18 times but survived. 
    o On September 14, 2013, the defendant with other MS-13 gang members confronted John Doe and another individual whom they believed were members of a rival Bloods street gang. The defendant grabbed a baseball bat and struck John Doe. Others also struck John Doe with a wooden board, stabbed him with a screwdriver, and punched and kicked him. John Doe survived. 
    o On October 6, 2013, the defendant and other MS-13 gang members approached John Doe 2 and asked him whether he was a gang member, questioning him about a tattoo on his arm. When John Doe 2 denied gang membership and tried to walk away, he was stabbed and kicked by the defendant and his MS-13 gang friends.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/1069281/download
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Yeah lay off me already! I hurled a few insults but that seems pretty much commonplace around here.  Jose personally attacks me and brings my restaurants and pizza stuff to every thread i post in for god sakes but I don’t even reply!  Sorry Ally, I just got possed that you attacked me for a bunch of stuff you thought I said... like I said, it was basically like you were so excited to rant at me since I voted for trump that you just assumed I hated trans people or something.  Not all trump supporters see the guy as a saint and believe everything he says.
    Honesty... I don't agree with 'some' of your ideology; however, I do think the person posting as Rolemodelsinblood is a decent human being (one I could certainly get along with easily if together).

I hope your restaurants do very well. I truly do.
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Just watched Sessions & Sarah Huckabee Sanders refer to the bible to justify the policy of separating children from their parents

Fucking scumbag losers
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    https://www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/guid/586BE35C-701F-11E8-ACFE-65472840D29D
    Fuck the Bible you blithering racist idiot I hope you choke on your Father’s Day dinner !!!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    tbergs said:
    Stumbled across this today and thought it was quite relevant to this topic. These numbers are amazing for only 1 quarter of the year.

A total of 57,820 known or suspected aliens were in DOJ custody for a range of offenses at the end of the first quarter of Fiscal Year 2018 (FY18) (see Figure 1). Of those, 34,834 were confirmed aliens with orders of removal, 15,536 were still under investigation by ICE to determine alienage, 4,410 were aliens who were illegally present and undergoing removal proceedings, and 2,871 were legally present and undergoing removal proceedings. A total of 169 aliens in DOJ custody had been granted relief or protection from removal.

Approximately 46 percent (17,621) of known or suspected aliens in BOP custody had committed 
    drug trafficking or other drug-related offenses (such as conspiracy to commit drug trafficking 
    offenses, or smuggling large amounts of drugs on the high seas) as their primary offense, making it the most common type of offense. Of the 17,621 known or suspected aliens in BOP custody with a drug offense as their primary offense, only 107 (approximately one half of one percent) had a primary offense of simple possession—and many of these were traffickers who were caught with significant amounts of drugs but were convicted of lesser offenses as a result of 
    circumstances such as plea bargains.

Approximately 29 percent (10,912) of known or suspected aliens in BOP custody had committed 
    immigration offenses (such as illegal reentry after deportation or human trafficking) as their primary offense. The third-largest category (approximately eight percent, or 3,161 individuals) of known or suspected aliens in BOP custody were those categorized as “Other,” which is composed primarily of individuals awaiting trial. Drug trafficking-related and immigration offenses were the most common primary offenses associated with those in the “Other” category.

-  It cost the USMS more than $134 million to house known or suspected aliens during the first quarter of FY18

They even list examples of the "bad hombres" who have been arrested and charged. Only the worst of the worst:

- Anibel Rondolpho Rodriguez (E.D.N.Y.), an illegal alien from Honduras, who was residing in Freeport, New York, was sentenced to 45 years in prison after he pled guilty to racketeering charges including two murder conspiracies, two attempted murders, and 
    threatening to commit assault. 
    o On August 9, 2012, Rodriguez, a member of Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13), agreed with two co-conspirators to kill M. P., who was associated with the Zulu Nation gang. The Zulu Nation had an ongoing dispute with members of the Hempstead Locos Salvatruchas, a clique of MS-13. While the defendant was talking to the victim, a co-conspirator fatally shot the victim three times with a 9 mm handgun. 
    o On October 6, 2013, the defendant and six co-defendants confronted J. I. R.-L. about his suspected membership in a rival gang. The defendant and his co-conspirators decided to kill R.-L. and R.-L.’s friend, who was a potential witness. R.-L. was fatally stabbed more than two dozen times, and his friend was stabbed 18 times but survived. 
    o On September 14, 2013, the defendant with other MS-13 gang members confronted John Doe and another individual whom they believed were members of a rival Bloods street gang. The defendant grabbed a baseball bat and struck John Doe. Others also struck John Doe with a wooden board, stabbed him with a screwdriver, and punched and kicked him. John Doe survived. 
    o On October 6, 2013, the defendant and other MS-13 gang members approached John Doe 2 and asked him whether he was a gang member, questioning him about a tattoo on his arm. When John Doe 2 denied gang membership and tried to walk away, he was stabbed and kicked by the defendant and his MS-13 gang friends.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/1069281/download
    Those are some bad hombres.
    This weekend they found a truck with 55 people in the back being trafficked into the US abandoned in San Antonio.

luckily this time the cartel was nice enough to provide water and AC so they didn’t stew in there.

hey Jose- someone must have read your post on here to me about pizza:
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/man-delivers-pizza-to-immigrants-found-in-semi-truck-in-san-antonio/