Tomorrows the 10th

Comments

• arnhem1976arnhem1976 Posts: 647
    on2legs said:
    Another contest for usa only. Cool. 
    It all evens out in the end.  Pearl Jam is very good to Europe.
    Contest must be for all members no matter where they from. And lately most are for usa citizens.
    If that's the case then should do 2 contests. One for usa and one for the non important rest of us  
    +1
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    Why now you don't bitching?
    You are right. Fuck it. II'go on tour. Fly tomorrow for 11 shows.! woot
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,748
    PJ_Soul said:
    rb173565 said:
    2017 holiday single update... it's either six months late , or am i a year too early? upcoming bootleg release schedule. ....

The last annual single was the 2016 which was the one with the Rock Hall stuff even though it said 2017 on it.

2017 is the next one.
    According to 10C, 2017 is Can't Deny Me (plus a b-side).

IllI believe it when it comes on vinyl. Every single has been on vinyl before the digital release.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    A little odd that the Pearl Jam themed room is not yet booked on a weekend when thousands of people are traveling to Seattle to see Pearl Jam. Must be very expensive.
    Yeah there is absolutely no way the band booked it to keep it for that weekend for this....

it just happened to be available 

Yeah, I was basically saying that people either don't care about the theme or the hotel is overpriced since it can't fill the room when thousands of Pearl Jam fans are traveling to the city for Pearl Jam. 
  • rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,345
    Shit!? As a Canadian travelling to Seattle, can I not win?
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,379
    on2legs said:
    It all evens out in the end.  Pearl Jam is very good to Europe.
    Contest must be for all members no matter where they from. And lately most are for usa citizens.
    If that's the case then should do 2 contests. One for usa and one for the non important rest of us  
    Don’t worry about the crumbs on the floor when Pearl Jam has invited you and all of Europe to sit at the main table for a feast of musical delights. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    ... why have contest just open for americans? That's pretty disappointing. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,625
    ... why have contest just open for americans? That's pretty disappointing. 
    Ever think it may have to do with taxes? I'm sure the value is over $600 which has to be reported as a form of income, I believe.
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,708
    Agreed.  How many non American  members are there . Many many.  
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,766
    rummy said:
       Sounds like we can't .  Which airport are you flying out of?
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • H.ChinaskiH.Chinaski Brooklyn, NY Posts: 1,596
    Snooze fest... Haven't bothered entering the last two contests now either. Weak!
    Pine Knob, MI Lollapalooza 1992 / Soldier Field, Chicago 1995 / Savage Hall, Toledo 1996 / Palace, Detroit 1998 / Palace, Detroit 2000 / Pine Knob, MI 2003 / Showbox, Seattle 2004 / MSG, NYC 2008 / Key Arena I & II, Seattle 2009 / Eddie Vedder Beacon, NYC 2011 / Eddie Vedder Benaroya, Hall Seattle 2011 / Barclays, Brooklyn I &II 2013 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia II 2013 / Wuhlheide, Berlin, Germany 2014 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia 1 2016 / Madison Square Garden, NYC 2 2016 / Wrigley 2, Chicago 2016/ Fenway 1, Boston 2018/
  • brewdog123brewdog123 ATL Posts: 635
    a lot of bitching about free stuff
    D-Rod said:
    rummy said:
    If I am flying, it'll be out of Pearson. HOWEVER, my family is probably moving to the (Canadian) west coast this summer (long story) so there's a good chance I'll be driving out there (and not returning!).
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited June 2018
    A little odd that the Pearl Jam themed room is not yet booked on a weekend when thousands of people are traveling to Seattle to see Pearl Jam. Must be very expensive.
    Yeah there is absolutely no way the band booked it to keep it for that weekend for this....

Yeah, I was basically saying that people either don't care about the theme or the hotel is overpriced since it can't fill the room when thousands of Pearl Jam fans are traveling to the city for Pearl Jam. 
    Why is it so out of the realm of possibility that 10C booked it a long time ago in preparation for this contest? That is what I'm assuming, because I don't believe that no one would have taken it if it had been available when the show was announced, no matter how expensive it is.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    PJ_Soul said:

Why is it so out of the realm of possibility that 10C booked it a long time ago in preparation for this contest? That is what I'm assuming, because I don't believe that no one would have taken it if it had been available when the show was announced, no matter how expensive it is.
    That was kinda my point ;)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,766
    rummy said:
    D-Rod said:
    rummy said:
    If I am flying, it'll be out of Pearson. HOWEVER, my family is probably moving to the (Canadian) west coast this summer (long story) so there's a good chance I'll be driving out there (and not returning!).
    Nice, if you do fly out of Pearson and on Tuesday morning keep eye out for me. Trust you will know who I am 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    PJ_Soul said:

That was kinda my point ;)
    Lol, I did not understand the sarcasm! ;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • WW GirlWW Girl York, SC Posts: 24
    edited June 2018
    demetrios said:

CONTEST

Enter for a chance to win a free 3-night stay in the Pearl Jam Suite at The Edgewater in Seattle, WA. This king bedroom features authentic concert memorabilia, a guitar and amp, and a record player with a complete PJ vinyl collection. Check-in is Wednesday, August 8th. Check-out is Saturday, August 11th.

Congrats to Kelly R. for winning a pair of tickets to the Ten Club screening event at MoPOP!

Soooo.....whoever the lucky winner of this PJ "sweet" is just give me a buzz....Me and my hubby will come and party with ya'll!!!  We have a reso already at the Edgewater so maybe I can ask for adjoining rooms??  :D:D:D 

Post edited by WW Girl on
    "I know that I was born and I know that I will die, the in between is mine.  I am mine."

Chicago, IL (March 13, 1994), Milwaukee, WI (July 08, 1995), Chicago, IL (July 11, 1995), Santa Cruz, CA (November 12, 1997), Oakland, CA (November 14, 1997), Sacramento, CA (July 16, 1998), Mountain View, CA (October 31, 1999), Charlotte, NC (August 04, 2000), Mountain View, CA (October 31, 2000), Mountain View, CA (October 20, 2001), Mountain View, CA (June 01, 2003), Asheville, NC (October 06, 2004), Washington, D.C. (May 30, 2006), Columbia, SC (June 16, 2008), Atlanta, GA (September 22, 2012), Charlottesville, VA (October 29, 2013), Charlotte, NC (October 30, 2013), Greenville, SC (April 16, 2016), Columbia, SC (April 21, 2016), SEATTLE, WA (AUGUST 10, 2018)  SHOW #20!!!, Camden, NJ (September 15, 2022).
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    WW Girl said:
    demetrios said:

CONTEST

Enter for a chance to win a free 3-night stay in the Pearl Jam Suite at The Edgewater in Seattle, WA. This king bedroom features authentic concert memorabilia, a guitar and amp, and a record player with a complete PJ vinyl collection. Check-in is Wednesday, August 8th. Check-out is Saturday, August 11th.

Congrats to Kelly R. for winning a pair of tickets to the Ten Club screening event at MoPOP!

Soooo.....whoever the lucky winner of this PJ "sweet" is just give me a buzz....Me and my hubby will come and party with ya'll!!!  We have a reso already at the Edgewater so maybe I can ask for adjoining rooms??  :D:D:D 

Whoa! Are you married to this guy? :lol:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    dankind said:
    WW Girl said:
    demetrios said:

CONTEST

Whoa! Are you married to this guy? :lol:

Bahahaha ... I was thinking on the same level.
    What will July bring us?

Poster drops?
    Vault news?
    Fall Tour?
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,368
    A lot of booze partnerships 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Yep.  Wine.   And then whining.  
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,873
    edited July 2018
    Update on when we’ll get our 10C electronic tickets for the home & away shows. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
    JojoRice said:
    Update on when we’ll get our 10C electronic tickets for the home & away shows. 
    That'd be nice.
  • CJ23113CJ23113 Long Island Posts: 187
    Home show pop up store location.
  • PJWGIIIPJWGIII Chicago, IL Posts: 806
    Guys it's not the 9th yet. Stop bumping this.
    "Red Rover, Red Rover, Mike McCready – Take Over!!" - E.V.

Ten Club "Ambassador" (recap-writer) - DEEP.pearljam.com
    : Chicago 2 (Wrigley Field) 8/20 | 20(20)22: St Louis 9/18 | 2023: Chicago 2 (United Center) 9/7, Indianapolis (Deer Creek) 9/10

EV:
    2018: CURE Benefit Show (Chicago - Navy Pier) 10/15

RIP: Andy, Kurt, Chris
    Contest?

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    on2legs said:
    Contest?
    Contest would probably be to win one of these which will be USA residents only.

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    CJ23113 said:
    Home show pop up store location.
    Wish I was there for that again. 2013's Pop Up Shop event was amazing!!
    Good times! :)