The Idiot Thread

Comments

• dignin said:
    PJPOWER said:
    dignin said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Maybe he just “identifies” as a 17 year old...In an age where white people identify as black and people identify as cats...nothing surprises me.
    Perfect thread for this comment.
    Meow
    LMAO
    sylvester stallone hug GIF by Rocky
    yeah, me and PJPOWER, we're tight like that. LOL

the big question, though, is which one am I? Can I be Apollo, PJ? I think I'd like to be Apollo. Although I'm not a fan of that last name.....
    Whichever one you identify most with... you can be him.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    dignin said:
    PJPOWER said:
    dignin said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Maybe he just “identifies” as a 17 year old...In an age where white people identify as black and people identify as cats...nothing surprises me.
    Meow
    LMAO

the big question, though, is which one am I? Can I be Apollo, PJ? I think I'd like to be Apollo. Although I'm not a fan of that last name.....
    I actually identify more with Rocky's brother in law. LOL
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    edited May 2018
    dignin said:
    PJPOWER said:
    dignin said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Meow
    LMAO

I’ll take one for the team and identify with Rocky.  I may not look like a pumped up boxer, but I will identify as one!

• dignin said:
    PJPOWER said:
    dignin said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Meow
    LMAO

hahahahaha

He was the best!
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    I think that the Rocky III image supplied by @dignin was supposed to be applied to Scruffy and the Mutt -- in which case, you're all idiots, and I pity you fools.

Signed,
    Clubber Lang
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    dankind said:
    I think that the Rocky III image supplied by @dignin was supposed to be applied to Scruffy and the Mutt -- in which case, you're all idiots, and I pity you fools.

Signed,
    Clubber Lang
    AM I rocky or creed?  And who s mutt?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    mcgruff10 said:
    dankind said:

Signed,
    Clubber Lang
    The Mutt (PJPOWER) has already fallen on the not-so-sharp sword and taken Rocky. That leaves you as Creed.

Only in America, Scruffy! 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    alright, I'm Thunderlips. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

dankind said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    dankind said:

Signed,
    Clubber Lang
    The Mutt (PJPOWER) has already fallen on the not-so-sharp sword and taken Rocky. That leaves you as Creed.

Yes!!!!
    dankind said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    dankind said:

Signed,
    Clubber Lang

“The Mutt” lol
  • jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    https://youtu.be/eje1RJKKDdw

A family ignored the rules and got out of their car at a drive-through safari only to be chased by cheetahs

Bunch of idiots. I'm sure their kids would have made tasty snacks. Pretty close encounter starting at the 2:15 mark.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • jeffbr said:

A family ignored the rules and got out of their car at a drive-through safari only to be chased by cheetahs

Bunch of idiots. I'm sure their kids would have made tasty snacks. Pretty close encounter starting at the 2:15 mark.
    Idiots of the moronic variety!
    jeffbr said:

They were lucky they were cheetahs.  Cheetahs rarely attack humans.  If it had been lions...
    too bad there was no good guy with a cheetah. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• too bad there was no good guy with a cheetah. 
    Lol
    Is Rachel Dolezal just trying to break a record of the “most types of fraud” category or something?
    http://www.businessinsider.com/rachel-dolezal-charged-with-welfare-fraud-income-book-not-found-in-records-2018-5
  • jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    PJPOWER said:
    Is Rachel Dolezal just trying to break a record of the “most types of fraud” category or something?
    http://www.businessinsider.com/rachel-dolezal-charged-with-welfare-fraud-income-book-not-found-in-records-2018-5
    Haha, the woman who lives her life as a fraud is suspected of fraudulent behavior? Shocked! 

"I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • An idiot sighting in the friendly skies!

Passenger gets unruly when denied beer and starts scrapping his seatmate:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/american-airlines-passenger-sparks-mid-flight-brawl-after-denied-beer-threatening-to-kill-seatmate/ar-AAxQAZz?ocid=spartanntp
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    More fearful, hateful, ignorant supporters of the Racist-in-Chief hard at work......

• my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    More fearful, hateful, ignorant supporters of the Racist-in-Chief hard at work......

Wtf?
    My2hands is this you?
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/unemployed-30-year-old-sued-parents-move-june-1-article-1.4008051

An unemployed 30-year-old sued by his parents after he refused to move out of their home in upstate New York has just one more week left to enjoy his rent-free digs.

Michael Rotondo has spent the past eight years living in the Camillus residence for free despite repeated efforts from his mother and father, Christina and Mark, to give him the boot.

His parents, at their wits end, opted to sue and a judge on Thursday ordered Rotondo to pack his things and leave his parents' home — located about 10 miles outside Syracuse — by noon on June 1, according to the Post-Standard of Syracuse.

The date stands as a hard deadline for the freeloader to peacefully leave the family home before Onondaga County Sheriff's Office deputies can be called to forcibly remove him.

Rotondo had hoped for at least 30 days to prepare for his relocation, at one point during his hearing this week arguing that he should have a full six months.

State Supreme Court Justice Donald Greenwood dismissed the request as "outrageous."

In an interview with Business Insider he said he was without a job because he's been focusing on his parenting.

"I've been a father for the past few years," he said. "That's what I've been doing. I haven't really been pursuing a career."

Rotondo, who recently lost his visitation rights, never lived with his child but explained he saw him "frequently enough where I became a significant component in my child's life."

He believes his parents' vacate notice was a "retaliatory action" for his losing visitation.

In interviews following his court appearance, Rotondo told reporters he found the deadline "most unreasonable." He also mentioned a business venture, but declined to provide details.

A business venture. sure. LOL
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    He recently lost his visitation rights.... that doesn't happen to good fathers, does it?
    What a loser. My god, he said he never ever speaks to his parents - they are estranged - yet he thinks he has a right to live in their home for free? Maybe this guy is mentally ill.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:
    He recently lost his visitation rights.... that doesn't happen to good fathers, does it?
    What a loser. My god, he said he never ever speaks to his parents - they are estranged - yet he thinks he has a right to live in their home for free? Maybe this guy is mentally ill.
    I'm sure it does, the courts still lean heavily to believing whatever the mother says. but in this case.....who knows. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

PJ_Soul said:
    Hell no it doesn’t  happen to good fathers. 
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    what proof does a mother have to provide to the courts? I would imagine the burden of proof to be farily low when the potential for safety issues regarding children are the topic.  
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited May 2018
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    what proof does a mother have to provide to the courts? I would imagine the burden of proof to be farily low when the potential for safety issues regarding children are the topic.  
    From what I understand they do indeed require proof, or at least outward signs coming directly from the child that there is a reason to restrict visitation.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    mcgruff10 said:
    My2hands is this you?
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/unemployed-30-year-old-sued-parents-move-june-1-article-1.4008051

An unemployed 30-year-old sued by his parents after he refused to move out of their home in upstate New York has just one more week left to enjoy his rent-free digs.

Michael Rotondo has spent the past eight years living in the Camillus residence for free despite repeated efforts from his mother and father, Christina and Mark, to give him the boot.

His parents, at their wits end, opted to sue and a judge on Thursday ordered Rotondo to pack his things and leave his parents' home — located about 10 miles outside Syracuse — by noon on June 1, according to the Post-Standard of Syracuse.

The date stands as a hard deadline for the freeloader to peacefully leave the family home before Onondaga County Sheriff's Office deputies can be called to forcibly remove him.

Rotondo had hoped for at least 30 days to prepare for his relocation, at one point during his hearing this week arguing that he should have a full six months.

State Supreme Court Justice Donald Greenwood dismissed the request as "outrageous."

In an interview with Business Insider he said he was without a job because he's been focusing on his parenting.

"I've been a father for the past few years," he said. "That's what I've been doing. I haven't really been pursuing a career."

Rotondo, who recently lost his visitation rights, never lived with his child but explained he saw him "frequently enough where I became a significant component in my child's life."

He believes his parents' vacate notice was a "retaliatory action" for his losing visitation.

In interviews following his court appearance, Rotondo told reporters he found the deadline "most unreasonable." He also mentioned a business venture, but declined to provide details.

Shit, I'm busted! Got an open room at the house brother? Lol
    my2hands said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    My2hands is this you?

Shit, I'm busted! Got an open room at the house brother? Lol
    I got a couch in the basement!