******** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ********

Comments

• JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Don't really care.  Wentz is the reason we don't have day 2 picks and I can live with that.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    Yeah, they're definitely trading out of the 1st round, gotta be.
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    pjhawks said:
    What do you blokes think the SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS will do tonight?
    Trade #32 for multiple picks...say they get maybe a 2nd and 4th round pick.   Possibly dump Kendricks as well for a pick somewhere.  I can't see them going all day Friday with no picks in either the 2nd or 3rd round.
    Yeah, i could see this too. 

Unless, a player drops that they never expected?
    Pick "52" has a nice ring to it and Baltimore should be bad this year.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    Looks at these jokesters in the NFC East. 
    edited April 2018
    <blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">DAVID AKERS IS A 

I give up!!!! Here's the frickin' Link:   
    Post edited by cutz on
    Pretty sure this team doesn't give a fuck about this pick and strictly was looking to stick it to Dallas in every way possible. I love me some spite.

Trade up for a tight end? Uhhhhh ok?
    Trade up to pick ahead of Dallas? Ok now...
    Trade up to pick a tight end on the same day Jason Witten retires ahead of Dallas, who is also named Dallas, while getting yelled at by a kicker from Philadelphia? Ohhhh that's some good shit right there.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,711
    cutz said:
    <blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">DAVID AKERS IS A 

I give up!!!! Here's the frickin' Link:   
    full speech Fucking hilarious
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1NpsGssBdU

bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    ^
    That was fucking amazing
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Redskins got a steal with Guice falling to them last night. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,588
    And when he gets tossed out of the league in a few years they will feel like the Niners for drafting that idot Foster.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    And when he gets tossed out of the league in a few years they will feel like the Niners for drafting that idot Foster.
    59th pick compared to a first rounder though.

And you can argue that getting Foster at 31 or 32 or whatever it was was worth the risk. Obviously it didn't work out but dude was a top 10 talent right?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,588
    Yeah he's a beast.  Unfortunately they might be stuck with that piece of filth.  I want them to cut him but because the gf recanted they might not.  I would rather lose every year than make millionaires out of men who hit women.  
    If anyone comes across any new LII items post them here. Did anyone get the wine and champagne? I received my book yesterday.
    Philadelphia Eagles Super Bowl LII Champions Commemorative Book
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    Well, what do you think about this?

Report: Eagles to release Mychal Kendricks after 6 seasons
    14m ago
    Evan Habeeb / Getty Images Sport / Getty
    PHILADELPHIA PA - DECEMBER 07 Mychal Kendricks 95 of the Philadelphia Eagles reacts against the Seattle Seahawks in the first half of the game at Lincoln Financial Field on December 7 2014 in Philadelphia Pennsylvania

The Philadelphia Eagles are set to release linebacker Mychal Kendricks after six seasons with the franchise, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

The 27-year-old is expected to have a strong free-agent market, added Schefter.

Kendricks has been a consistent presence in the middle of the Eagles' defense since being selected in the second round of the 2012 NFL Draft, appearing in 85 games and racking up 459 total tackles.

His release comes at a curious time, as fellow linebacker Paul Worrilow was carted off from Tuesday's organized team activities with a knee injury, according to Schefter.

The Nate Gerry era begins!
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    Saw your boy Roseman speak yesterday at The Union League. 

He was excellent - spoke at length about his career (quite a story) and was very funny, actually.
    He took a few occasions to subtly (or not) roll the bus over Chip Kelly w/o being an ass...and he played a video at the end which I thought was going to leave many of the people there in tears. 
    When he took questions a guy asked him to lead an E-A-G-L-E-S chant and Howie declined.  Said he would do one with everyone but that he wasn't going to lead one, because "I know there are phones out there and what can happen with them."

An inspiring story, to hear him tell it. 
    The Union League is where Eyes Wide Shut shit goes down right?
    Not sure, didn't watch most of that movie, but that building is pretty awesome.
    Seat of Philly's Blue Bloods, to be sure, but it is a cool place to have meetings at.
    Chris Long- still the man. Love this team. Wish nobody would show up next month:

chinese-happy.jpg
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,711
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
    Eagles are really dropping the ball by not having a SB champs tank top and bucket hat.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Chris Long- still the man. Love this team. Wish nobody would show up next month:

I love me some Chris Long
    JK_Livin said:
    Eagles are really dropping the ball by not having a SB champs tank top and bucket hat.
    I was just telling my wife last weekend how crazy it is that every other person we encountered seemed to have some sort of Eagles Championship gear on.  If they are missing those two items, it must be the only two items.

JK_Livin said:
    Really underwhelmed with the official SB merchandise. It's due to the fact that I just miss the old school color scheme and logo I guess. Been meaning to get some stuff from Crossing Broad or Shibe 

My favorite Phils WFC shirt was the red one they gave out for free on Opening Night in '09. The one that just says "CHAMPS" on it. Simple and right to the god damn point. I still wear that fucker.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    Koozies.  Gotta get a koozie.  I will be using mine from better days this weekend.
    edited May 2018
    JK_Livin said:
    Really underwhelmed with the official SB merchandise. It's due to the fact that I just miss the old school color scheme and logo I guess. Been meaning to get some stuff from Crossing Broad or Shibe 

My favorite Phils WFC shirt was the red one they gave out for free on Opening Night in '09. The one that just says "CHAMPS" on it. Simple and right to the god damn point. I still wear that fucker.
    Kyle Laskowski will never see a red cent of my money.

I always get a hoodie - I got the hoodie, long-sleeve tee, and knit cap. EDIT: Always? Listen to my fucking ass. It's happened twice.

Definitely getting the koozie.
    Yeah but as annoying as that site is, I do feel like they put out some decent shirts though. 

chinese-happy.jpg
    Yeah but as annoying as that site is, I do feel like they put out some decent shirts though. 

I do admit they're decent shirts, but he's a complete douche. I gave his podcast a shot, and held in there for a while, because  it was better than listening to dumb sports radio.....and then it wasn't anymore. Once Adam Lefkoe wasn't a recurring host on the show I bailed - he was the only entertaining person on there.

I do admit they're decent shirts, but he's a complete douche. I gave his podcast a shot, and held in there for a while, because  it was better than listening to dumb sports radio.....and then it wasn't anymore. Once Adam Lefkoe wasn't a recurring host on the show I bailed - he was the only entertaining person on there.
    Only thing I like about him is the attention he gives Nova, obviously.......but he and his site, in general, BLOWS
    chinese-happy.jpg