Single Podcast Theory

Comments

• Bladamus MaximusBladamus Maximus Paris TN Posts: 277

The B & B Experience is back! This week we share each of our individual dream set lists. Huge thanks to Carlos Perez for this week's Pearl Jam Story Time! Enjoy, nerds!

Apple Podcast- https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/single-podcast-theory-a-pearl-jam-podcast/id1278014040?mt=2&i=1000409582909

Spotify- https://open.spotify.com/episode/2E3gyyw58x9rEDz7eSinSg?si=ubamCY8SSnSTZ5XTPgO1gw

05-06-95 (EV with Mike Watt, Foo Fighters) Chicago
    07-09-95 Milwaukee
    10-07-96 Ft. Lauderdale
    06-29-98 Chicago
    09-22-98 West Palm Beach
    07-19-13 Wrigley Field
    10-14-14 Memphis
    04-26-16 Lexington
    08-20-16 (Wrigley I)
    08-22-16 (Wrigley II)
    08-18-18 (Wrigley I)
    08-20-18 (Wrigley II)
  • rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,345
    What's Carlos' contact information?!?! We gotta get him more PJ music!!!
    edited April 2018
    You two are going to get SO MANY of these....

Release
    Go
    Animal
    Last Exit
    Corduroy
    Hail Hail
    In My Tree
    Faithfull
    Do The Evolution 
    Deep
    Immortality
    Dissident (just for you BB)
    Glorified G
    Not For You
    Untitled/MFC
    Tremor Christ 
    Present Tense
    I Got Id
    Jeremy
    RVM

Who You Are
    Daughter/It's OK
    Given To Fly
    Save You
    Getaway 
    In Hiding
    Better Man

Wasted Reprise/Life Wasted
    Black
    Spin The Black Circle 
    Alive
    Parting Ways
    Post edited by rummy on
  • PJWGIIIPJWGIII Chicago, IL Posts: 806
    edited April 2018
    Thanks B&B for another phenomenal episode! Both of your sets were shows I would love to see! Release ending a main set would be especially mind blowing.

I would like to note that I am especially into the idea of the band doing "Vitalogy" (The last classic era album they have yet to do live) backwards. This would allow for them to come out to Stupid Mop and then have a set that would gradually build backwards through the album, ending climactically with Last Exit. If you have not listened to that album backwards, I highly recommend it. It is a very interesting and different way to experience it. 

This is what that set would look like: 

0. Hey Foxymophandlemama, That's Me (Entrance Track)

1. Immortality
    2. Aye Davanita
    3. Better Man
    4. Satan’s Bed
    5. Bugs
    6. Corduroy
    7. Pry, To
    8. Whipping
    9. Nothingman
    10. Tremor Christ
    11. Not For You
    12. Spin The Black Circle
    13. Last Exit

Then, dive into a normal main set.

Wouldn't that be incredible? I highly encourage you guys to discuss the studio album shows at some point.

Ok, since others are leaving them for you, here is one of the normal setlists I have made. I could do so many, but here is the one I would wish to see something similar to at Wrigley (Night One) this summer:

Release

Last Exit

Mind Your Manners

The Fixer

Not For You

Present Tense

Animal

Garden

Given To Fly

Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town

Rearviewmirror (w/ gradually speeding up intro)

MFC

Bugs (Because why not?)

E. Flo

Smile

Brain of J.

Daughter (WMA tag)

Inside Job

Porch (w/ slow intro)

All Those Yesterdays

ENCORE 1

Oceans

Man x 3! (In this order: Leather, Nothing, Better)

Black

GO!

Crazy Mary

ENCORE 2

Footsteps

Spin The Black Circle

Alive

Jeremy

In Hiding

Chloe/Crown

Baba O’Riley

Y. Led (w/ Star Spangled Banner)

Thank you guys for giving us all such a great podcast and keep on rockin' in the free world!

-Joey G

Post edited by PJWGIII on
    "Red Rover, Red Rover, Mike McCready – Take Over!!" - E.V.

Ten Club "Ambassador" (recap-writer) - DEEP.pearljam.com
    : Chicago 2 (Wrigley Field) 8/20 | 20(20)22: St Louis 9/18 | 2023: Chicago 2 (United Center) 9/7, Indianapolis (Deer Creek) 9/10

EV:
    2018: CURE Benefit Show (Chicago - Navy Pier) 10/15

RIP: Andy, Kurt, Chris
    edited April 2018
    rummy said:

Release
    Go
    Animal
    Last Exit
    Corduroy
    Hail Hail
    In My Tree
    Faithfull
    Do The Evolution 
    Deep
    Immortality
    Glorified G
    Not For You
    Untitled/MFC
    Tremor Christ 
    Present Tense
    I Got Id
    Jeremy
    RVM

Who You Are
    Daughter/It's OK
    Given To Fly
    Save You
    Getaway 
    In Hiding
    Better Man

Save You
    Black
    Spin The Black Circle 
    Alive
    Parting Ways
    Weeeeer weeeeeer weeeeeeerrrreerrrr

BTW, I’m gonna assume Save You isn’t supposed to be on there twice?

Edit: Forgot to say, I love this setlist. Only 3 post-Yield songs? Crazy man! I like those later albums but it would be awesome to see an almost first-5-albums-only set!
    Post edited by Bladamus Maximus on
    07-09-95 Milwaukee
    10-07-96 Ft. Lauderdale
    06-29-98 Chicago
    09-22-98 West Palm Beach
    07-19-13 Wrigley Field
    10-14-14 Memphis
    04-26-16 Lexington
    08-20-16 (Wrigley I)
    08-22-16 (Wrigley II)
    08-18-18 (Wrigley I)
    08-20-18 (Wrigley II)
    PJWGIII said:
    Thanks B&B for another phenomenal episode! Both of your sets were shows I would love to see! Release ending a main set would be especially mind blowing.

I would like to note that I am especially into the idea of the band doing "Vitalogy" (The last classic era album they have yet to do live) backwards. This would allow for them to come out to Stupid Mop and then have a set that would gradually build backwards through the album, ending climactically with Last Exit. If you have not listened to that album backwards, I highly recommend it. It is a very interesting and different way to experience it. 

This is what that set would look like: 

0. Hey Foxymophandlemama, That's Me (Entrance Track)

1. Immortality
    2. Aye Davanita
    3. Better Man
    4. Satan’s Bed
    5. Bugs
    6. Corduroy
    7. Pry, To
    8. Whipping
    9. Nothingman
    10. Tremor Christ
    11. Not For You
    12. Spin The Black Circle
    13. Last Exit

Then, dive into a normal main set.

Wouldn't that be incredible? I highly encourage you guys to discuss the studio album shows at some point.

Ok, since others are leaving them for you, here is one of the normal setlists I have made. I could do so many, but here is the one I would wish to see something similar to at Wrigley (Night One) this summer:

Release

Last Exit

Mind Your Manners

The Fixer

Not For You

Present Tense

Animal

Garden

Given To Fly

Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town

Rearviewmirror (w/ gradually speeding up intro)

MFC

Bugs (Because why not?)

E. Flo

Smile

Brain of J.

Daughter (WMA tag)

Inside Job

Porch (w/ slow intro)

All Those Yesterdays

ENCORE 1

Oceans

Man x 3! (In this order: Leather, Nothing, Better)

Black

GO!

Crazy Mary

ENCORE 2

Footsteps

Spin The Black Circle

Alive

Jeremy

In Hiding

Chloe/Crown

Baba O’Riley

Y. Led (w/ Star Spangled Banner)

Thank you guys for giving us all such a great podcast and keep on rockin' in the free world!

-Joey G

I love the idea of Vitalogy in reverse. Metallica has done the same thing with The Black album live (and other ones I think, but TBA for sure) and it just works SO well. Love your setlist. The “man trilogy” would be cool to see live for sure. And to quote Lyons “I love the flow of it...the EVEN FLOW” :-) And that 2nd encore? Hell yeah! 
    Thanks for the kind words about the show. Glad you’re enjoying it!
    07-09-95 Milwaukee
    10-07-96 Ft. Lauderdale
    06-29-98 Chicago
    09-22-98 West Palm Beach
    07-19-13 Wrigley Field
    10-14-14 Memphis
    04-26-16 Lexington
    08-20-16 (Wrigley I)
    08-22-16 (Wrigley II)
    08-18-18 (Wrigley I)
    08-20-18 (Wrigley II)
    edited April 2018
    rummy said:

Release
    Go
    Animal
    Last Exit
    Corduroy
    Hail Hail
    In My Tree
    Faithfull
    Do The Evolution 
    Deep
    Immortality
    Glorified G
    Not For You
    Untitled/MFC
    Tremor Christ 
    Present Tense
    I Got Id
    Jeremy
    RVM

Who You Are
    Daughter/It's OK
    Given To Fly
    Save You
    Getaway 
    In Hiding
    Better Man

Save You
    Black
    Spin The Black Circle 
    Alive
    Parting Ways
    Weeeeer weeeeeer weeeeeeerrrreerrrr

BTW, I’m gonna assume Save You isn’t supposed to be on there twice?

Edit: Forgot to say, I love this setlist. Only 3 post-Yield songs? Crazy man! I like those later albums but it would be awesome to see an almost first-5-albums-only set!
    F-bomb on the double Save You! Fixing it, however, allows me an additional song (Life Wasted)!

Edit: The lack of Binaural tracks is due to having the good fortune of witnessing them all at Toronto 1, 2016. Like you two Brads, I tried to make a list with personal favourites (Immortality, I Got Id, ...) "classic" tracks (Corduroy, Alive, RVM ...), and tunes that I have never witnessed before (Release, In My Tree, Who Your Are, Tremor Christ, Getaway, Life Wasted, Save You, STBC, Deep, GG, DISSIDENT, ...) or have seen in 20 years (Jeremy, MFC, and Hail Hail).

Post edited by rummy on
    edited April 2018

I love the idea of Vitalogy in reverse. Metallica has done the same thing with The Black album live (and other ones I think, but TBA for sure) and it just works SO well. Love your setlist. The “man trilogy” would be cool to see live for sure. And to quote Lyons “I love the flow of it...the EVEN FLOW” :-) And that 2nd encore? Hell yeah! 
    Thanks for the kind words about the show. Glad you’re enjoying it!
    OH just remembered to let you guys know...so the whole conversation about Chloe Dancer and Crown Of Thorns? Here is some info to settle things:

So originally, Crown Of Thorns appeared on "Shine", Mother Love Bone's only EP in 1989. It appeared with Chloe Dancer tied on to the beginning. 

Then, on their only studio album "Apple", Crown Of Thorns appeared by itself.

And of course, on their most well known release (the 1992 self titled anthology compilation album), Crown of Thorns appears two times. The first being in the meat of the album on it's own, and then to close out the whole album, it appears again with Chloe Dancer.
    The vast majority of the time by all accounts, the band performed them together when performing live.

Inversely, here is Pearl Jam's history covering it:

At the tenth anniversary show in Vegas, in which Crown of Thorns was most famously covered by PJ for the first time, it is performed on it's own. No Chloe Dancer.

Since then, they played it numerous times, but never added Chloe Dancer until the PJ20 tour ironically (9/11/11 in Toronto, AKA the Uncle Neil Show). And since then, the majority of the time the band has played it, if not all, they have played the songs together as Chloe Dancer/Crown Of Thorns.

Personally, I don't really think of them as one song, or two songs, it's kind of like 1.5 songs for me, because Chloe Dancer isn't really a full song, but more of a long (and incredibly beautiful) intro into Crown of Thorns. In my eyes, it all depends on who you talk to.

Hopefully that settles some confusion and now you guys can confirm if you want the version on your setlist to include Chloe Dancer or not! Huge thank you for the kind words!

: Chicago 2 (Wrigley Field) 8/20 | 20(20)22: St Louis 9/18 | 2023: Chicago 2 (United Center) 9/7, Indianapolis (Deer Creek) 9/10

EV:

PJWGIII said:
    Personally, I don't really think of them as one song, or two songs, it's kind of like 1.5 songs for me, because Chloe Dancer isn't really a full song, but more of a long (and incredibly beautiful) intro into Crown of Thorns. In my eyes, it all depends on who you talk to. 
    Definitely. I first heard both songs as part of the Singles soundtrack and it just kinda stuck, to me, that way. 

Also, I had a 2-hour drive to make this weekend, so I randomly listened to the boot from Chicago, 2000, and they played the “Man Trilogy” at that show. HA!
    07-09-95 Milwaukee
    10-07-96 Ft. Lauderdale
    06-29-98 Chicago
    09-22-98 West Palm Beach
    07-19-13 Wrigley Field
    10-14-14 Memphis
    04-26-16 Lexington
    08-20-16 (Wrigley I)
    08-22-16 (Wrigley II)
    08-18-18 (Wrigley I)
    08-20-18 (Wrigley II)
    edited April 2018
    On a sleep-deprived episode, Brad Squared take it back to '06 for Pearl Jam’s performance on VH1 Storytellers. Thanks to Brian Powell for this week's Pearl Jam Story Time!

We’re also on most podcasts apps. Enjoy!
    07-09-95 Milwaukee
    10-07-96 Ft. Lauderdale
    06-29-98 Chicago
    09-22-98 West Palm Beach
    07-19-13 Wrigley Field
    10-14-14 Memphis
    04-26-16 Lexington
    08-20-16 (Wrigley I)
    08-22-16 (Wrigley II)
    08-18-18 (Wrigley I)
    08-20-18 (Wrigley II)
    This week we explore Pearl Jam’s follow up performance to Pinkpop '92. Pinkpop 2000 is a killer set from a band that shows a lot of growth and change in comparison to their first performance. Huge thanks to listener John Farrar for this week's Pearl Jam Story! Enjoy!

Check us out wherever you get your podcasts!

07-09-95 Milwaukee
    10-07-96 Ft. Lauderdale
    06-29-98 Chicago
    09-22-98 West Palm Beach
    07-19-13 Wrigley Field
    10-14-14 Memphis
    04-26-16 Lexington
    08-20-16 (Wrigley I)
    08-22-16 (Wrigley II)
    08-18-18 (Wrigley I)
    08-20-18 (Wrigley II)

It's time for to look at the soundtrack to Cameron Crowe's love letter to Seattle and it's music scene, Singles. Thanks to Danny B and his wife for this week's intro, as well as David Lauder for this week's Pearl Jam Story Time!

Check us out wherever you get your podcasts. 

Apple Pods-https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/single-podcast-theory-a-pearl-jam-podcast/id1278014040?mt=2

Spotify-https://open.spotify.com/episode/4XkHQ46fKAuMGBvAt0NctT?si=zvRtqsrrQfmBpvDcFcVaBw

07-09-95 Milwaukee
    10-07-96 Ft. Lauderdale
    06-29-98 Chicago
    09-22-98 West Palm Beach
    07-19-13 Wrigley Field
    10-14-14 Memphis
    04-26-16 Lexington
    08-20-16 (Wrigley I)
    08-22-16 (Wrigley II)
    08-18-18 (Wrigley I)
    08-20-18 (Wrigley II)

It’s been one year since the passing of Chris Cornell, so we wanted to celebrate some of our favorite songs of his. We also talk a bit about Jeff Ament’s new solo record, Heaven/Hell. Thanks to listeners Christy B (SPT intro) and Ben J (Pearl Jam Story Time). You can find us on most podcast apps/sites. Have a great week!

ITunes-https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/single-podcast-theory-a-pearl-jam-podcast/id1278014040?mt=2&i=1000411964700

Spotify-https://open.spotify.com/episode/1JModS3QY5UB6FhUN9yKnG?si=x9pINhPmRzWmZ86HsPRqxw

07-09-95 Milwaukee
    10-07-96 Ft. Lauderdale
    06-29-98 Chicago
    09-22-98 West Palm Beach
    07-19-13 Wrigley Field
    10-14-14 Memphis
    04-26-16 Lexington
    08-20-16 (Wrigley I)
    08-22-16 (Wrigley II)
    08-18-18 (Wrigley I)
    08-20-18 (Wrigley II)

It's Riot Act week at SPT! B & B talk through the album, discuss listener mail including this week's PJ Story from Maria, and a huge thanks to our good friend Canan for this week's listener intro. Enjoy!

ITunes/Apple-https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/single-podcast-theory-a-pearl-jam-podcast/id1278014040?mt=2#episodeGuid=5c9cc55e-6691-4027-9df4-a629170a51e1

Spotify-https://open.spotify.com/episode/0r2duadiGYQEz5vr4eL9xf?si=TmyIL1KqT9qr4EgdQY1q5w

YouTube-https://youtu.be/LBrPuyCEBWQ

07-09-95 Milwaukee
    10-07-96 Ft. Lauderdale
    06-29-98 Chicago
    09-22-98 West Palm Beach
    07-19-13 Wrigley Field
    10-14-14 Memphis
    04-26-16 Lexington
    08-20-16 (Wrigley I)
    08-22-16 (Wrigley II)
    08-18-18 (Wrigley I)
    08-20-18 (Wrigley II)
    edited June 2018
    Hi guys! I've been meaning to comment on this real quick but have not gotten the chance to do so since I've listened to your most recent episode.

First of all, I would like to say that this episode helped me determine that your podcast is still a blast to listen to, even with many fundamental disagreements on the topic discussed. In this case it was Riot Act. I guess maybe it's because the majority of the bootlegs on streaming services are the 2003 ones, which is where I have listened to most of my PJ music, but I've always been warm to the songs on Riot Act, even when I didn't even realize so many of those songs I liked from those boots were on Riot Act (once I did you bet the album made a little surge up my rankings). Even so, seeing some negative comments about many of the songs I liked were not only comedic at times but some insight into new perspectives. The thing that makes this band so great is that all of their work is at such high quality to the point where one person's favorite album can be another's least. I find this really cool! With the whole "pirate/sailor" comparison with the verse melody of "I Am Mine" I can finally understand why Brad dislikes the song, and although I still love "I Am Mine", I can understand a new perspective more deeply!

However, the main reason I wanted to comment was because of your quick analysis of "Arc". Although I was satisfied with some great B&B falsetto that I knew was coming as a result of the song being mentioned (LOL), I thought that the song was kind of worthy of it's true meaning being mentioned. The song contains nine tracks of Eddie's vocals, and is a pure dedication to the nine friends that we lost in Roskilde. The song was played live numerous times in 2003, but is left off of the bootlegs as a respectful gesture to leave the song as a non-profit commemoration of those lives we all so tragically lost.

The live versions in which Eddie sings each track individually into a loop pedal is truly breathtaking and is really want turns me onto the song:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maVKTZchxiA

Please don't take this as an angry comment from a guy who was "offended" by you guys "making fun of a very serious song", because I was not offended at all! My point in mentioning this is to both let you guys know the song's significance, and also to inform you guys to recognize it's true meaning on a future podcast to avoid upsetting anyone else who could have actually been upset by it. I would hate to see you guys be misunderstood!

It's kind of a cool song too because I think it it seems to be a common topic that EV's voice is breathtaking, even without the amazing lyrics that make the band's music even greater. This song puts that idea on display.

Thanks guys for another tremendous podcast! PLEASE DO YIELD SOON! You gotta discuss the album that happens to be the root of your show's name!

Sincerely,

Joey G.

EV:

PJWGIII said:

However, the main reason I wanted to comment was because of your quick analysis of "Arc". Although I was satisfied with some great B&B falsetto that I knew was coming as a result of the song being mentioned (LOL), I thought that the song was kind of worthy of it's true meaning being mentioned. The song contains nine tracks of Eddie's vocals, and is a pure dedication to the nine friends that we lost in Roskilde. The song was played live numerous times in 2003, but is left off of the bootlegs as a respectful gesture to leave the song as a non-profit commemoration of those lives we all so tragically lost.

The live versions in which Eddie sings each track individually into a loop pedal is truly breathtaking and is really want turns me onto the song:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maVKTZchxiA

Please don't take this as an angry comment from a guy who was "offended" by you guys "making fun of a very serious song", because I was not offended at all! My point in mentioning this is to both let you guys know the song's significance, and also to inform you guys to recognize it's true meaning on a future podcast to avoid upsetting anyone else who could have actually been upset by it. I would hate to see you guys be misunderstood!

It's kind of a cool song too because I think it it seems to be a common topic that EV's voice is breathtaking, even without the amazing lyrics that make the band's music even greater. This song puts that idea on display.
    Joey,
    I sincerely want to apologize for making fun of Arc. It was never my/our intention to offend or hurt anyone (I hear you when you say you’re not angry and I know you’re not offended but if anyone else was) with that part of the discussion. I had heard that the song was for the Roskilde victims YEARS ago and although it’s no excuse, it just wasn’t in my mind when we were talking about it. If it was, I would’ve treated it with the proper respect. I’m no Howard Stern or Donald Trump, I don’t ever want to intentionally say something to make somebody feel bad. I just want to goof around and make myself look silly to get people to laugh. And that’s what that part was all about. You’re not the first one to call me out on it, be it through Facebook, our email, etc. and I’m GLAD you guys have said something  because you guys HAVE opened my eyes and informed me
    and reminded what that song represents.  And I feel like a POS, and that’s ok. I *should* feel bad because the song IS a beautiful tribute to nine people who were just like me, at a show, enjoying our favorite band, when tragedy struck. And I don’t take that lightly. I should've done my homework a little better on that one. 

Ok, so to try and lighten things up a bit...
    thanks for your kind words. I knew this episode might turn people off, to me especially, but I want to be honest as possible with my own thoughts and feelings on this band because I love 99% of their catalogue. It wouldn’t feel right to fake it. I just love some songs/albums more than certain others. I’m so glad you still like the show even though we might disagree sometimes. We’re all friends here! Some of my favorite conversations with my friends are the ones where we argue about the things we love or hate, be it tv shows (my best friend hates Lost, can you imagine??!) or movies or music. It’d be pretty boring if we all just loved, or hated, the exact same things. 

As as far as the Yield episode goes, I’ll just say that it’s coming soon! Spoiler alert- I LOVE that album, we both do. 

-BradB
    07-09-95 Milwaukee
    10-07-96 Ft. Lauderdale
    06-29-98 Chicago
    09-22-98 West Palm Beach
    07-19-13 Wrigley Field
    10-14-14 Memphis
    04-26-16 Lexington
    08-20-16 (Wrigley I)
    08-22-16 (Wrigley II)
    08-18-18 (Wrigley I)
    08-20-18 (Wrigley II)

It's time to show Neil Young some love! We talk through Mirror Ball and Merkin Ball, our listener intro comes from our friend Carlos Perez, and our PJ Story from Mike Ederly! Enjoy, nerds!

Apple/iTunes-https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/single-podcast-theory-a-pearl-jam-podcast/id1278014040?mt=2&i=1000412964795

Spotify-https://open.spotify.com/episode/5r6tucusPvp9nQgVA99kHv?si=_fELLP7KQUizMtnf_x2R6g

YouTube-https://youtu.be/CsnWZSaurXg

07-09-95 Milwaukee
    10-07-96 Ft. Lauderdale
    06-29-98 Chicago
    09-22-98 West Palm Beach
    07-19-13 Wrigley Field
    10-14-14 Memphis
    04-26-16 Lexington
    08-20-16 (Wrigley I)
    08-22-16 (Wrigley II)
    08-18-18 (Wrigley I)
    08-20-18 (Wrigley II)

B & B chat about one their favorite live films, Immagine In Cornice, directed by Danny Clinch. Huge thanks for the intro and a Happy Birthday to our bud, Danny B, and thanks to Karen Thygerson for this week's Pearl Jam Story Time.

Apple/iTunes-https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/single-podcast-theory-a-pearl-jam-podcast/id1278014040?mt=2&i=1000413433368

Spotify-https://open.spotify.com/episode/31gBCG9xGdh4i4Ptbiv9wa?si=Pyzuoc1VTr-jgLQGaFt8kA

YouTube-https://youtu.be/efthoYrgIts

07-09-95 Milwaukee
    10-07-96 Ft. Lauderdale
    06-29-98 Chicago
    09-22-98 West Palm Beach
    07-19-13 Wrigley Field
    10-14-14 Memphis
    04-26-16 Lexington
    08-20-16 (Wrigley I)
    08-22-16 (Wrigley II)
    08-18-18 (Wrigley I)
    08-20-18 (Wrigley II)
    edited June 2018
    Bah! You didn't talk about the part with Immortality!

(Solid episode, otherwise! Love this video!)
    rummy said:

Thanks, rummy. Sorry about Immortality! 
    07-09-95 Milwaukee
    10-07-96 Ft. Lauderdale
    06-29-98 Chicago
    09-22-98 West Palm Beach
    07-19-13 Wrigley Field
    10-14-14 Memphis
    04-26-16 Lexington
    08-20-16 (Wrigley I)
    08-22-16 (Wrigley II)
    08-18-18 (Wrigley I)
    08-20-18 (Wrigley II)
    edited June 2018
    rummy said:

As long as you promise to watch that part again, you are forgiven!

PS. You gotta get up to Canada, man! I recommend the west coast - even though I'm from the Toronto area.
    Post edited by rummy on
    rummy said:
    rummy said:

As long as you promise to watch that part again, you are forgiven!

PS. You gotta get up to Canada, man! I recommend the west coast - even though I'm from the Toronto area.
    I literally watched it again after reading your comment. LOL It really is beautiful, not sure how/why we skipped over it.
     My Canadian internet friend (not creepy at all
    07-09-95 Milwaukee
    10-07-96 Ft. Lauderdale
    06-29-98 Chicago
    09-22-98 West Palm Beach
    07-19-13 Wrigley Field
    10-14-14 Memphis
    04-26-16 Lexington
    08-20-16 (Wrigley I)
    08-22-16 (Wrigley II)
    08-18-18 (Wrigley I)
    08-20-18 (Wrigley II)
    Another great show guys! Just back here to compliment on your choices as subjects for each episode. You guys always seem to pull out something interesting and unexpected each week to talk about, instead of spending ten straight weeks talking about each album, or five weeks talking about each member. Your episodes are like songs in a PJ setlist!

Also, as far as the doc itself, the scene with fans singing Porch on the street never fails to make me smile!

Keep up the work Bradlingtons!

EV:

• thispureamericanriotthispureamericanriot California Posts: 514
    Great podcast fellas. Loved the Mirrorball+Merkinball and Vs. shows! Listening to Lost Dogs 1 right now.

Cheers, Ian
    PJWGIII said:
    Your episodes are like songs in a PJ setlist!

Now that’s a compliment! Thanks!
    07-09-95 Milwaukee
    10-07-96 Ft. Lauderdale
    06-29-98 Chicago
    09-22-98 West Palm Beach
    07-19-13 Wrigley Field
    10-14-14 Memphis
    04-26-16 Lexington
    08-20-16 (Wrigley I)
    08-22-16 (Wrigley II)
    08-18-18 (Wrigley I)
    08-20-18 (Wrigley II)
    Thanks, Ian! Glad you’re enjoying it. 
    Great podcast fellas. Loved the Mirrorball+Merkinball and Vs. shows! Listening to Lost Dogs 1 right now.

Cheers, Ian

07-09-95 Milwaukee
    10-07-96 Ft. Lauderdale
    06-29-98 Chicago
    09-22-98 West Palm Beach
    07-19-13 Wrigley Field
    10-14-14 Memphis
    04-26-16 Lexington
    08-20-16 (Wrigley I)
    08-22-16 (Wrigley II)
    08-18-18 (Wrigley I)
    08-20-18 (Wrigley II)
    edited June 2018

A day late but our new episode is now up! The Brads cover a range of topics, including some listener reviews of the first few European shows, hipster cats that surf, and the possibility of human life from 500 million years ago. Big thanks to Kate Cotton for this week's Pearl Jam Story Time, and also to Mark Kilminster for this week’s intro. 

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/single-podcast-theory-a-pearl-jam-podcast/id1278014040?mt=2#episodeGuid=b4fd43a8-376d-4677-9a29-372e4a6b7a36

https://open.spotify.com/episode/40aSbYToQlfJb92CKHEGWA?si=OOI6ZCX8QSKn6QNbvBHZ1g

https://youtu.be/MhTzmIzAIcA

Post edited by Bladamus Maximus on
    07-09-95 Milwaukee
    10-07-96 Ft. Lauderdale
    06-29-98 Chicago
    09-22-98 West Palm Beach
    07-19-13 Wrigley Field
    10-14-14 Memphis
    04-26-16 Lexington
    08-20-16 (Wrigley I)
    08-22-16 (Wrigley II)
    08-18-18 (Wrigley I)
    08-20-18 (Wrigley II)
    edited June 2018
    Howard Johnson's, Brad L? Really?

Timbits...
    Image result for timbits
    Post edited by rummy on
  • BEnglish017BEnglish017 Posts: 455
    That was one of my favorite episodes! Thank you all again!

61 Days til Wrigley!
    Lexington 4.21.03, Chicago 5.16.06, Cincinnati 6.24.06, Lollapalooza 8.5.07, Virginia Beach 6.17.08, Camden 6.19.08, Camden 6.20.08, East Troy (PJ20) 9.3.11, East Troy (PJ20) 9.4.11, Wrigley 7.19.13, Pittsburgh 10.11.13, Cincinnati 10.1.14, Lexington 4.26.16, Wrigley 8.20.16, Wrigley 8.22.16, Wrigley 8.18.18, Wrigley 8.20.2018, Fenway 9.4.18, New York 3.30.20, Nashville 4.2.20, St. Louis 4.4.20, Bourbon & Beyond 9.17.22, Indianapolis 9.10.2023
    rummy said:
    Howard Johnson's, Brad L? Really?

Timbits...
    Image result for timbits
    “TIMBITS!”
    07-09-95 Milwaukee
    10-07-96 Ft. Lauderdale
    06-29-98 Chicago
    09-22-98 West Palm Beach
    07-19-13 Wrigley Field