******** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ********

Comments

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    Atta boy.  There's the old Eagles I know and hate.  Beating up elderly paraplegics 
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    Atta boy.  There's the old Eagles I know and hate.  Beating up elderly paraplegics 

oops. maybe not such a good trade after all.

but...who hires an elderly paraplegic for security or some type of game day management?  at the Super Bowl?

pjhawks said:

but...who hires an elderly paraplegic for security or some type of game day management?  at the Super Bowl?

Yeah, I meant to add this.  Does not seem to be the best use of this woman in terms of employment.
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    pjhawks said:

Yeah, I meant to add this.  Does not seem to be the best use of this woman in terms of employment.
    I know. Outside of the legal issue itself, this seems like an odd job for a person in that capacity.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    Seems a little fishy to anyone? Happened over a year ago and not a peep? No video, yet they were able to indict?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    He would say it is biased against him due to race relations in Texas
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    He would say it is biased against him due to race relations in Texas

Only listened to a couple minutes of the press conference and without knowing the all of the details....that's kind of my first impression too.

I mean, if he really knocked the hell out of this poor lady and everything is true, then obviously he's a dirt bag POS. But something doesn't quite add up...

chinese-happy.jpg
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    A paraplegic elderly security guard to stop people from aceesing the field?
    Ahahahahaha.  Dude I agree that us whacked.  Find the poor lady a different job.  Fuck, people.

And agree that if he really pushed over an old guy lady that he is a total asshole.
    (Shouldn't be arrested by the sounds of it at first read, though.)
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,201
    He’s a dickhead regardless of the validity of these allegations. Anyone that’s watched a Seahawks game in the past few years knows that. 
    I agree with RiotZact.

This is hilarious. I want to bathe in their tears. 
    http://www.phillyvoice.com/nfl-patronizes-salty-vikings-fans/

Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    2 months. 2 parades. City of Champions.

chinese-happy.jpg
    edited April 2018

love nova fans. so classy. can you put it in the Flyers thread, maybe the NY Giants and Patriots threads too?  how about the MLB thread?  Fraud fan thread?  why stop here?  
    Post edited by pjhawks on
    Eagles signed LB Paul Worrilow. Let's not get sidetracked here.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    pjhawks said:

love nova fans. so classy. can you put it in the Flyers thread, maybe the NY Giants and Patriots threads too?  how about the MLB thread?  Fraud fan thread?  why stop here?  
    Good idea!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    If this is the true story, he'll be cut.

Report: Eagles' Worley arrested near team facility, gun found at scene
    Jack Browne
    3h ago
    Grant Halverson / Getty Images Sport / Getty
    CHARLOTTE NC - DECEMBER 10 Daryl Worley 26 of the Carolina Panthers celebrates an interception against the Minnesota Vikings in the first quarter during their game at Bank of America Stadium on December 10 2017 in Charlotte North Carolina

Philadelphia police officers arrested and used a taser on Eagles cornerback Daryl Worleyafter he became combative near the team facility at 6 a.m. ET Sunday, sources told NFL Network's Mike Garafolo and Ian Rapoport.

A gun was also recovered at the scene of the incident.

Rapoport added that 911 was called to the scene because Worley was found passed out inside a vehicle blocking the highway.

“We are in the process of gathering more information about Daryl Worley's arrest this morning," the Eagles said in a brief statement.

It's likely, though not certain, the Eagles will release Worley, Les Bowen of The Philadelphia Inquirer reports.

Worley joined the Eagles this offseason in a trade that sent Torrey Smith to the Carolina Panthers.

The third-year corner has racked up 152 total tackles, 19 passes defensed, and three interceptions since 2016.

• cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    That didn't take long:

Eagles release Worley following Sunday morning arrest
    Mike Alessandrini
    7m ago
    Joe Robbins / Getty Images Sport / Getty
    TAMPA FL - OCTOBER 29 Daryl Worley 26 of the Carolina Panthers lines up during a game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Raymond James Stadium on October 29 2017 in Tampa Florida The Panthers defeated the Bucs 17-3

The Philadelphia Eagles have released cornerback Daryl Worley, the team announced.

Worley's release comes after he was arrested near the Eagles' facility Sunday morning and became combative with a Philadelphia police officer.

• eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    cutz said:
    That didn't take long:

Eagles release Worley following Sunday morning arrest
    Mike Alessandrini
    7m ago
    Joe Robbins / Getty Images Sport / Getty
    TAMPA FL - OCTOBER 29 Daryl Worley 26 of the Carolina Panthers lines up during a game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Raymond James Stadium on October 29 2017 in Tampa Florida The Panthers defeated the Bucs 17-3

The Philadelphia Eagles have released cornerback Daryl Worley, the team announced.

Worley's release comes after he was arrested near the Eagles' facility Sunday morning and became combative with a Philadelphia police officer.

yeah not too smart on his part.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
    What a dope
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    City of...

chinese-happy.jpg
    Schedule day. Hoping Tennessee falls on a good weekend for travel.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    edited April 2018
    JK_Livin said:
    You making that trip? Bunch of my friends going. Nashville seems to be the new hot spot. There was a rumor a few weeks back that it's the 2nd or 3rd game.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    I want to. Falcons week 1, at Bucs week 2
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    London - October 28th. Now, if the wife will "allow" it.....Kayak's got airfare at $830. Not. Bad.
    JK_Livin said:
    You making that trip? Bunch of my friends going. Nashville seems to be the new hot spot. There was a rumor a few weeks back that it's the 2nd or 3rd game.
    Some couples friends are making the trek to Nashville and trying to get us to go. F outta here. Rather slam my dick in a car door.
    Week 4, 9/30. Time to schedule.  I have them going 16-0 again
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    I read a breakdown on the 49ers season that picked 10-6. 
    Optimism knows no bounds when the schedule is first put out there.

Can you guys please make Vikings fans cry again on 10/7.  :)
    The league had to love setting that game.
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    I read a breakdown on the 49ers season that picked 10-6. 
    Optimism knows no bounds when the schedule is first put out there.

Can you guys please make Vikings fans cry again on 10/7.  :)
    The league had to love setting that game.
    I'm convinced that game was supposed to be the season opener.
    16-0
    chinese-happy.jpg
    What do you blokes think the SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS will do tonight?
    chinese-happy.jpg
    What do you blokes think the SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS will do tonight?
    Trade #32 for multiple picks...say they get maybe a 2nd and 4th round pick.   Possibly dump Kendricks as well for a pick somewhere.  I can't see them going all day Friday with no picks in either the 2nd or 3rd round.