Rogue Stoner’s Joint

Comments

• hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    Or this guy? https://youtu.be/zKmWd8DPrEc

I f'n love Gargamel!
    ^ That's funny as Hell. I didn't mean to post Vance Joy.
    Am I high???
  • northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728
    Am I high???
    Well you are in the right place if you are. =)
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    :lol:
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    Another fun weekend. Hung out with my neighbors behind me. We figured as often as they’ve seen me pantless, we're close now. Discussed building a zip line from my balcony to their yard. I think we’ll settle for step ladders to climb over the fence. :lol:

Went to one of my favorite bars for karaoke. Haven’t been there for a few months. But it’s still one of those places “where everybody knows your name”. I love seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Except for the part where every guy asks if my ex is going to kick their ass for speaking to me. Do guys really assume a conversation equates to “I want to screw you”? I really hope not. I just like talking to people. I like making sure everyone’s having a good time. That they feel included in the fun. The manager said I am their favorite customer. Kinda nice to hear. It’s a good day/night when you know you put a smile on someone’s face. 
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    The zip line idea is awful. I don’t think that the ladder is a good idea either. You’re accident prone. 

Men are dogs. Men in bars are dogs with their lipstick poking out. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,694
    ^^^^this is truth. Lipsticks fully out
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    dankind said:
    The zip line idea is awful. I don’t think that the ladder is a good idea either. You’re accident prone. 

Build a tunnel. Got it. :smiley:

Men are dogs. Men in bars are dogs with their lipstick poking out. 

True, but some are worth a few minute conversation. Not fun with Lurch back there glaring at everyone. :weary:

Lurch!

:rofl:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    I was just told that I would make an excellent dominatrix. Not really sure what to think. 

1. Compliment or put down?
    2. Is this a nicer(?) way to call me a bitch? 
    3. Where the hell do they list those jobs? :tongue:
    ^^^^this is truth. Lipsticks fully out
    Maybe that’s why I didn’t notice. Though some are very upfront about that. Too upfront, though I appreciate the self-awareness and honesty. :clap:
    Can anyone post a song? Anything you want. Like when I put a dollar in the jukebox and can’t push the buttons. Or read the songs. That was a while ago, don’t judge. :giggle:
    I SAW PEARL JAM

It's gonna be cold, it's gonna be gray, and it's gonna last you for the rest of your life. 

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

brianlux said:
    I think that the actor who portrayed Lurch went to my university or lived in the town or something. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    brianlux said:
    I think that the actor who portrayed Lurch went to my university or lived in the town or something. 
    And now he lives with me. Thanks a lot! :tongue:
    dankind said:
    brianlux said:
    And now he lives with me. Thanks a lot! :tongue:
    You have a dead guy at your house? Taking lessons from your SS, I see.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    edited March 2018

https://youtu.be/Id920P5eg0A

Edit: Why can’t I post the video link? I’ve been unable to do this since I joined here. Can someone tell me what I’m doing wrong? :bawling:
    Post edited by RogueStoner on
    I was not supposed to drink today. But then 4 o’clock hit and there I went again. I’m just so tired. Exhausted, actually. I need to numb the pain. Quiet the noise. Just for a little while. I feel like I’m trapped in one of those psychological thrillers...a script of someone’s twisted nightmare, where I’m mindf*cked until I scream but no sound comes out. I wish I didn’t care. I really wish I didn’t care. 
    Hit me if you must. That, I am used to. But stop messing with my head. There, you’re not allowed. 
    I hope this reaches those I need. 

Check out "With A Little Help From My Friends" by Joe Cocker on Amazon Music. https://music.amazon.com/albums/B001NZ50TM?do=play&trackAsin=B001NZ2XTC&ref=dm_sh_oNFFseEqyemVVnNQQbdKFkTyL
    I feel your pain RS ive stopped drinking 8 days o think. I loved drinking. Stuck between trying to live and do what makes me numb. Or stop and see if i can get better. I already know that i won't get better. But im in the hands of those who say otherwise for a while. I hope you are safe.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    I can't understand how to post you tube or anything. I only use a phone though?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    On a YouTube video there's a little curved arrow in the bottom right that represents "share".  Click on that and copy the link that's displayed at the top of the resulting pop-up option box.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    rgambs said:
    On a YouTube video there's a little curved arrow in the bottom right that represents "share".  Click on that and copy the link that's displayed at the top of the resulting pop-up option box.
    The issue is that if someone is using their phone and on the mobile site, the video does not embed. Instead, a hyperlink is rendered. There is a long way around this bug. Go to "Full Site," choose the "</>" ^^^up there^^^, paste the link you copied from YouTube, et voila.

https://youtu.be/eKYGaEafv4g
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    It doesn't hyperlink for me if I "copy link text" as opposed to "copy link"
    There may be issues with other operating systems though, Android is clearly the best so I can't speak to that other, over-hyped OS.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

Yes it worked thanks rgambs! It was a random vid but turns out great news especially for stoners!
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07