How you feeling right now???

Comments

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    hedonist said:
    I completely get that.  Those tricks better work!

Got a welcome feeling of relief here (due to what? dunno know), but thoroughly enjoying some live Gilmour before turning in (or...on the turning away?).

Shine on, you crazy motherfucking diamonds.
    haha, love it. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    dankind said:
    dankind said:
    dankind said:
    Like I'm in hell. Trapped in a room with 55 people(50 dudes and 4 other females, my job is a sausage fest) I dont know that I'm supposed to "make friends with."

I don't do friends. My social anxiety would rather I stepped in front of a bus right now. And I am inclined to agree.
    You might have an easier time making friends with women if you didn’t think of them as females. :lol:

Anyway, you know me, and you know I feel your pain. I hid on my perch for most of the time I had to meet people that I actually considered my friends, including my twinsie.  

Hopefully, you get a break and can just have some alone time in your hotel room. If so, unplug, tell the hubby you can’t deal with another human being right now and that it’s not personal, watch something incredibly stupid on television or get some reading done, unwind, and recharge your energy. 
    Does texting with someone incredibly stupid count? :who_me:
    No. Twinsie needed alone time, damn it!

One demerit!
    How many demerits to get to the spanking? :confused:
    Never mind. Catholic school flashback. 
    If you went to Catholic school in the 1980s or 1990s, you should be grateful that a spanking was all you got.
    Actually, I also got my very own engraved seat in the detention room and extra large stack of demerit cards each semester since I seemed to fill them so darn fast! :smiley:
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    hedonist said:

Got a welcome feeling of relief here (due to what? dunno know), but thoroughly enjoying some live Gilmour before turning in (or...on the turning away?).

haha, love it. 
    There are times when any-and-everything Floyd hits the spot.  Typically a nighttime / lowlight band for me.
    hedonist said:
    hedonist said:

haha, love it. 
    There are times when any-and-everything Floyd hits the spot.  Typically a nighttime / lowlight band for me.
    I've recently been getting back into them and Roger. I was a massive Floyd head back in my teens when we were all massive stoners. my interest tapered off with my weed consumption. But now I'm starting to appreciate it without any assistance. I love Roger's new album, even if it smacks a bit of trying too hard to be the Wall all over again. 

Ever see them live? Saw Gilmour Floyd for the Division Bell tour in 94, and Roger for Dark Side tour back in 2007. Both awesome. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

I haven't (yet!) - both are on my notch-on-the-belt list =)
    hedonist said:
    don't wait too long. the dude's first album predates my existence by a decade! 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    hedonist said:
    Does your dude know about this?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    hedonist said:
    hedonist said:

haha, love it. 
    I've recently been getting back into them and Roger. I was a massive Floyd head back in my teens when we were all massive stoners. my interest tapered off with my weed consumption. But now I'm starting to appreciate it without any assistance. I love Roger's new album, even if it smacks a bit of trying too hard to be the Wall all over again. 

Ever see them live? Saw Gilmour Floyd for the Division Bell tour in 94, and Roger for Dark Side tour back in 2007. Both awesome. 
    Got lucky enough to see Waters 3 or 4 times now. Each time was like a whole new spiritual experience. I got into Pink Floyd many years before I got into pot. My first high, you might say. :)
    dankind said:
    hedonist said:
    HAHA
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

dankind said:
    hedonist said:
    Yes, and chose to marry this otherwise-fine catch anyway!

He had the good fortune to see them in the early 90s, I think.
    D'oh!  Now I get it.

(I'd do Gilmour :no_mouth: )
  • kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    edited March 2018
    You guys make me smile! :smile: 
    ...and Ladies...
    Post edited by kce8 on
    I saw Walters and his last Wall show in Duesseldorf at his 70. birthday! Got nearly the last tickets, directly a row underneath the big camera, way back at the end of the arena. Still 100€ per ticket. Just thought I had to share it with my son. Walters was like an ant so small at the stage... and it was loud as hell. But still cool. I had no idea it was his birthday till the end of the show. 
    Great night to experience with my son.

Always loved Pink Floyd and Gilmour. Sometimes struggling with Waters... don't really know what to think about him. But he made a lot of great music. 
    I wish I had seen Gilmour in the 90s. Division Bell became very important to me. Was the Good night music for a long time. 
    Then I had to stop listen to it and avoided it for many years. Some music can just reach so much meaning... :smile:
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    I'm obsessed with Pink Floyd right now. Only recently discovered their music.
    I have a huge painful blister on my ring finger from trying to learn how to play the solo to Time for 3 hours straight.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    Happy with these fellas.

Long live rock!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maD5k-vUI4o
  • binaural2002binaural2002 Germany Posts: 2,367
    Really good. Its weekend. 
    Pearl Jam 11 / 306 / 121
    96 Zurich - 00 RaR - 07 Munich - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zurich
    Eddie Vedder 1 / 27 / 27
    19 Düsseldorf
    Watch my videos on YouTube
    Pearl Jam/ Eddie Vedder Setlist-statistics in Google Drive-document >>>click here<<<
    edited March 2018
    @hedonist
    Pete looks a bit like a pirate here with his earring :)

This made me smile because I lately sometimes realise that I really enjoy this music nowadays so much. 
    Thinking about how my boyfriend tried to get me into The Who during the early 90th but I was just like "Oh yeah, I know them but it's just not my kind of music... " He played a lot of songs for me and I didn't get it. To be honest I already then thought it was old stuff.. :lol: 
    I was really into o lot of different music styles, but The Who somehow didn't fit that good.
    It's funny, good old memories... :lightbulb:
    Post edited by kce8 on
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    little worried about one of my cats.  not really acting like herself today.  Left for work and she seemed fine, came back and something didn't seem right.  She usually comes running and wants wet food.  Took her a minute to come see me and when she did i got her food, she didn't eat any (other cat did). Then she peed right next to the food (luckily it was on the linoleum floor so easy to clean up).  Then she went under my bed and really hasn't done much since :disappointed:
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    little worried about one of my cats.  not really acting like herself today.  Left for work and she seemed fine, came back and something didn't seem right.  She usually comes running and wants wet food.  Took her a minute to come see me and when she did i got her food, she didn't eat any (other cat did). Then she peed right next to the food (luckily it was on the linoleum floor so easy to clean up).  Then she went under my bed and really hasn't done much since :disappointed:
    Oh no. Get her to the vet! Might be something as simple to treat as a UTI.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    Ahhh poor kitty! Yes, it sounds like it could be a UTI.  Definitely get her checked out. My cats have had these. If she keeps trying to urinate and is doing it in places other than her box that might be what it is. They usually put them on an antibiotic and sometimes give them a water injection to flush their system. They look all cute after the injection bc one side of their body is swollen with the "water pouch".
    yeah i'll have to do it tomorrow since my vet is closed now.  i think there's a 24 hour vet near me though.  I'll call my vet tomorrow and see if she can see her.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    heart-broken.  RIP Willow :cry:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821

Oh damn. I'm so sorry. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    Oh no! Hugs from here. 
  • hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    Oh no Dave! I'm so sorry!!!

That's so sad. I'm feeling so sorry for you! 
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,414
    edited March 2018
    eeriepadave said:
    Sorry Dave..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
    Thank you everyone
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    So speaking of the same Ex from when I was speaking about those Irish Guys on other Threads...we were having Romantic time together and half of the time she was on her Phone messaging some other dude from her class...oh yeah not letting me forget how "Funny" he is or "How much She likes Him"...wtf???...who does that?
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,708
    With all due respect. Get away from her. Awful behaviour
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -