Do Aliens Exist?

Comments

• my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Yes, and they have visited Earth
    Um, no

Religion is almost completely based on where you are born & raised and who you are raised by... it's a club... people arent intimidated to not share they are Christian in Japan, that's total bullshit, they just aren't Christian... .7% of Japan identifies as Christian, you honestky think you would be one of the .7% if you were born & raised there?

If you don't mind me asking, where were you born & raised? 

• ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh Ireland Posts: 1,148
    Yes
    I was raised in Ireland, I was born in Ireland. We're used to being aliens all over the world, wherever we've gone. I'm pretty sure that we've left a good mark on this planet as well. However, I believe that there is some form of life other than the kind found on this planet. It's pretty short-sighted of us to believe otherwise but I can understand the rationale of, I'll believe when you show me some form of extraterrestrial life as well. I think as humans we often believe what we want to believe, based on our upbringings and our interests. There's tonnes of paranormal investigators out there who try to put the reason for everything down to some sort of spirit activity, but I can't get in on that belief personally.
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,031
    RYME said:
    I shall resume this topic.
    It's amazing to me how many of the people who claim they don't believe in God because they cannot see any proof,
    Yet are very willing to believe in aliens witch they cannot see either.  So why alliens but not God?
    God at least will kick the rocks out of the road for you if you put your faith in Him.
    I've never heard one story from anyone who said they prayed for a rock to be removed and god did it for them. 

extra terrestrials are amost a given, given the sheer size and incomreprehensibility of the universe. it is arrogant for us to think we are the only ones. 
    I couldn't agree more.  Arrogance is exactly what it is.  Including ruling out everything else based on the teachings of man made religions.  
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Yes
    RYME said:
    More power to ya.  Believe whatever you want.
    It's not arrogance, for me it's a matter of trust or distrust in the Bible.  Yes the universe is huge and I believe that God Himself created the whole thing.
    I believe God's word.  And as Christ said in Mark 13,  "Behold I have foretold you all things." 
    https://christiananswers.net/bible/mark13.html
     There's not one mention in the Bible about extraterrestrial life out there somewhere.  So to be consistent in my faith, if there were aliens, they would've been credited by God and part of God's creation.  And He would have informed us about their existence if they were there.
    But since there is no mention of any aliens in the Bible, I do not believe they exist.
    However, flying saucers are mentioned in the Bible but they're not Unidentified.
    Ezekiel chapter 1.
    maybe god is only the director of this division. aliens might come from a different floor. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• RYMERYME Wisconsin Posts: 1,904
    edited March 2018
    No
    RYME said:
    It's not arrogance, for me it's a matter of trust or distrust in the Bible.  Yes the universe is huge and I believe that God Himself created the whole thing.
    I believe God's word.  And as Christ said in Mark 13,  "Behold I have foretold you all things." 
     There's not one mention in the Bible about extraterrestrial life out there somewhere.  So to be consistent in my faith, if there were aliens, they would've been credited by God and part of God's creation.  And He would have informed us about their existence if they were there.
    But since there is no mention of any aliens in the Bible, I do not believe they exist.
    However, flying saucers are mentioned in the Bible but they're not Unidentified.
    Ezekiel chapter 1.
    maybe god is only the director of this division. aliens might come from a different floor. 
     =) God to Alien 1, Cygnus A Division, "Cleanup on aisle 6 please."
    Post edited by RYME on
  • Attaway77Attaway77 Posts: 2,848
    Afternoon All,

No, aliens do not exist.

Have a good day all.
    1998 Dallas (7/5) 2006 San Fran (7/15,7/16) 2009 San Fran (8/28) 2010 Bristow (5/13) NY (5/21) 2011 Alpine Valley (9/3,9/4)
    2012 Missoula (9/30) 2013 Chicago (7/19) Pittsburgh (10/11) Buffalo (10/12) Baltimore (10/27) Dallas (11/15)
    2014 Austin (10/12) Memphis (10/14) St. Paul (10/19) Milwaukee (10/20) Denver (10/22)
    2016 Ft. Lauderdale (4/8) Miami (4/9) Hampton (4/18) Philly (4/28,4/29) NY (5/1,5/2) 2018 Seattle (8/10) Missoula (8/13) 2022 Nashville (9/16)

E.V. - 2008 Berkeley (4/8) 2012 Austin (11/9,11/12)
    Temple of the Dog - 2016 Upper Darby

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Yes
    RYME said:
    Ezekiel chapter 1.
    Congratulations, you made a thread about aliens even more wacky lol
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    rgambs said:
    RYME said:
    Ezekiel chapter 1.
    Congratulations, you made a thread about aliens even more wacky lol
    :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    edited March 2018
    No
    I've been thinking this over.  And ya know what, I am now convinced that I was wrong and that there is actually life out there somewhere.  Including this guy.  Watch video so you know what we are gonna be up against.  Because one of these days he just might pay us a visit.  The media is gonna have a field day when this guy shows up.  Hold on to your hats. B)
    https://youtu.be/sGM_xtsb9Z0
    Post edited by RYME on
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,413
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
    If that's real video, which im not sure it is honestly, thats clearly not a space blanket lol
    That's not a space junk..the story of Black Knight its old..
    i don't know if its real either..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,701
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Yes
    pretty sure I've seen that one has been debunked. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,701
    No
    Oh well i guess im still a no then
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    https://youtu.be/jsNtCAFILdY
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

23scidoo said:
    I listened to the flight recordings yesterday. Interesting stuff! Of course it's been acknowledged that the height of the thing didn't exclude the possibility of experimental aircraft, although one would like to think that the military would be flying experiential aircraft around that close to commercial airline flight paths.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:
    23scidoo said:
    I listened to the flight recordings yesterday. Interesting stuff! Of course it's been acknowledged that the height of the thing didn't exclude the possibility of experimental aircraft, although one would like to think that the military would be flying experiential aircraft around that close to commercial airline flight paths.
    Near the 51 Area..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

23scidoo said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    23scidoo said:
    Near the 51 Area..
    I don't really think of that as relevant, and it was something like 500 miles from there.
    PJ_Soul said:
    23scidoo said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    23scidoo said:
    Near the 51 Area..
    I don't really think of that as relevant, and it was something like 500 miles from there.
    Near for something with that speed..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

edited March 2018
    23scidoo said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    23scidoo said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    23scidoo said:
    Near the 51 Area..
    Kay, but so what? Why do you think that matters? Do you think there are aliens doing things at Area 51? Or are you just saying maybe the military is doing some experimental aircraft stuff there? If the latter, I suppose that's possible, but still not relevant... I mean, any man-made explanation is pretty irrelevant I guess, lol. If that's what it was, then who cares?
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    In the last few months 3 different USA DOD videos have been released showing highly capable egg or tic tac shaped UFO's operating over the Atlantic & Pacific oceans... 

I read one report that this has happened dozens of times over the Atlantic just since 2015

Reported by the NY Times, Washington Post, and a bunch of other reputable news outlets... this isn't some Alex Jones infowars bs
    PJ_Soul said:
    23scidoo said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    23scidoo said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    23scidoo said:
    Near the 51 Area..
    Kay, but so what? Why do you think that matters? Do you think there are aliens doing things at Area 51? Or are you just saying maybe the military is doing some experimental aircraft stuff there? If the latter, I suppose that's possible, but still not relevant... I mean, any man-made explanation is pretty irrelevant I guess, lol. If that's what it was, then who cares?
    There is no surprise for me, if there are aliens in Area 51, but i was talking about military experimental..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

https://youtu.be/WMrSI0WIqVM
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

No
    23scidoo said:
    Good grief.