Secret Santa 2017

14567810»

Comments

• Sonja_SSonja_S Vienna Posts: 444
    FoxyRedLa said:
    That picture does zero justice. It's so colorful and gold and sparkly! We've eaten all the chocolate now. Delicious. One flavor was potent :lol: all very tasty. Could not be any happier with it all. Nothing broke or spilled. Exactly what I wanted! 
    :) So happy you got everything in one piece!

Ha ha, I hope I visit Austria someday and enjoy a little decadence.  :smiley:
    If you do make it over here, you'll definitely have to let me know! I know good places to be decadent ;) And that one does NOT eat Sachertorte at the Sacher...

You can tell a man from what he has to say - Neil & Tim Finn
    They love you so badly for sharing their sorrow, so pick up that guitar and go break a heart - Kris Kristofferson
  • Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    Sonja_S said:
    Ha ha, I hope I visit Austria someday and enjoy a little decadence.  :smiley:
    If you do make it over here, you'll definitely have to let me know! I know good places to be decadent ;)And that one does NOT eat Sachertorte at the Sacher...
    Hmm, something important to remember!  :lol:
    I'd probably be content just to drink some good Viennese coffee.  :coffee:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026

Sorry for the delayed post.........I received a beautiful package from oftereading last week. She had messaged me to tell me that the tracking on the package she sent to me in early December showed as "undeliverable". She wasn't sure if the package would be returned to her as it was shipped to the US from Canada......Well, it ended up being sent back to her and we figured out that the address was off by one number. She shipped it out again and I did receive it! Such a nice Gift in January and I am ever thankful! The coffee is delicious and I'm sure I'll be hooked and will have to depend on her to keep sending it to me! Again, thank you for everything oftenreading <3

Trying to post a pic but not having any luck...........

The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,818
    PJPixie said:

Sorry for the delayed post.........I received a beautiful package from oftereading last week. She had messaged me to tell me that the tracking on the package she sent to me in early December showed as "undeliverable". She wasn't sure if the package would be returned to her as it was shipped to the US from Canada......Well, it ended up being sent back to her and we figured out that the address was off by one number. She shipped it out again and I did receive it! Such a nice Gift in January and I am ever thankful! The coffee is delicious and I'm sure I'll be hooked and will have to depend on her to keep sending it to me! Again, thank you for everything oftenreading <3

Trying to post a pic but not having any luck...........

So glad you finally got it. It was touch and go there for a while....... =)
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    Oooooo....coffee YUM!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • BrionyBriony Cape Town, South Africa Posts: 3
    edited January 2018
    Here I am complaining about people not posting their gifts and I haven't put up a picture of mine.

From Briony, I received beautiful hand carved salad servers, a magnet of the South African flag, and a really cool CD with a mix of music!  When I first looked at the CD I thought maybe I'd be listening to some South African music but the second song was The Who's I Can't Explain!  It's got a great variety of music on it and I've been listening to it in the car for the last few days.  Thank you, Briony, In hot Cape Town--we know a little bit about hot weather in Texas!  :wink:
    @Who Princess Oh, I'm so glad it arrived! Posting from South Africa can be iffy! xxx
    Post edited by Briony on
    Taormina 1 & 2, 2017
  • BrionyBriony Cape Town, South Africa Posts: 3
    @vduboise
    Today, my Secret Santa present arrived, all the way from New York to Cape Town. A gorgeous handmade handbag packed full of treats - chocolates, a Christmas Alice band, a juke box decoration, bracelet and fabulous soap. Best of all - a PJ Spokane magnet. Thank you, Veronica, you're a talented woman! What a treat. And now I have a new friend in New York, too, thanks to Dimi and Pearl Jam xx
    Taormina 1 & 2, 2017
    :clap: awesome!!
  • LF55358LF55358 Minnesota Posts: 71
    2nd year in a row, no gift. HMMM? 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    LF55358 said:
    2nd year in a row, no gift. HMMM? 
    really?hmm..your secret santa is from russia,not sure if has to do with anything,ill contact again
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357
    Briony said:
    @vduboise
    Today, my Secret Santa present arrived, all the way from New York to Cape Town. A gorgeous handmade handbag packed full of treats - chocolates, a Christmas Alice band, a juke box decoration, bracelet and fabulous soap. Best of all - a PJ Spokane magnet. Thank you, Veronica, you're a talented woman! What a treat. And now I have a new friend in New York, too, thanks to Dimi and Pearl Jam xx
    Nice!
  • Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    Still no word from my recipient.  According to tracking, it was delivered so I'm hoping there weren't any porch pirates lurking about. 
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    edited April 2018
    Is there anyone still waiting on their Secret Santa to arrive?...I'm still waiting...
    Post edited by i_lov_it on
    edited April 2018
    Actually I just had a thought...if anyone still hasn't received their Secret Santa Gift yet...maybe we could organise something...anyway just a thought...I don't mind sending another one out :)
    edited June 2018
    FoxyRedLa said:
    Hey Lauren :hug:
  • LF55358LF55358 Minnesota Posts: 71

@i_lov_it Interesting. I might think about it.

But I do just find it peculiar, that it happened two years in row. So I am a little hesitant, and to see how many other people are missing theirs as well. Keep me posted.  

• catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Harrycat said:
    I saw the serious moonlight tour too at the SCG (Sydney Cricket Ground)I still have the programme somewhere in a box in either my brothers or one of my friends houses in Sydney or Melbourne.

sydney showground. :) 

hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say