ISO Pearl Jam 'Made in the Northwest' Patch

HannahRoseHannahRose Kingston, NY Posts: 32
Hi, I'm currently in search of the Pearl Jam Made in the Northwest patch, since it's been removed from the online shop and I didn't get the chance to snag it while I could. Here's a pic if ya need a reference to what I'm talking about:
Anyways, let me know if any of you guys have one lying around that ya don't want or need, I'll gladly take it off ya hands in exchange for $ :) 
"Music is an indirect force for change because it provides an anchor against human tragedy." - Operation Ivy

Comments

• deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Good luck, Hannah!  
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • HannahRoseHannahRose Kingston, NY Posts: 32
    deadendp said:
    Good luck, Hannah!  
    Thanks Amy!  :)
    "Music is an indirect force for change because it provides an anchor against human tragedy." - Operation Ivy
  • What ya have to trade ?
    What ya have to trade ?
    Uh, I honestly don't have anything to trade for it. Was just gonna straight up pay cash to reimburse not only for the patch itself but the cost of shipping as well... 

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Patch the patchless.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    I got one for ya. In exchange for a small donation to Operation Yellow Ribbon?  PM me your mailing address and I will reply with OYR's PayPal
    -EV
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377
    Welcome to the madness, HannahRose.

It starts with a seemingly innocent patch and before you know it, you are scouring the interwebs for socks and stickers.

:tongue:
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Hobbes said:

It starts with a seemingly innocent patch and before you know it, you are scouring the interwebs for socks and stickers.

:rofl:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • True
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    Hobbes said:

Thanks @Hobbes! :)
    Hopefully it won't get too out of hand, I've only got so much space in my room, haha!  :)

I got one for ya. In exchange for a small donation to Operation Yellow Ribbon?  PM me your mailing address and I will reply with OYR's PayPal
    -EV
    Sounds absolutely perfect!!
    Thanks so much @elwayvedder! I'll message you in a sec with my mailing address :)
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377

-EV
    Sounds absolutely perfect!!
    Thanks so much @elwayvedder! I'll message you in a sec with my mailing address :)

Win, win. :plus_one:
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    These we were up in the Shop for ages Hannah...like for a couple of years...I was thinking about buying a couple a few Months back I would of gladly gave you one if I had done :)
    i_lov_it said:
    These we were up in the Shop for ages Hannah...like for a couple of years...I was thinking about buying a couple a few Months back I would of gladly gave you one if I had done :)
    Haha, yeah, I know. I was just too lazy and too broke to buy them when they were in the shop and now I'm kinda kicking myself..  :s
    But it's all good, I've got a trade set up so I should be getting it in the mail at some point :)
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    edited January 2018
    i_lov_it said:
    Haha, yeah, I know. I was just too lazy and too broke to buy them when they were in the shop and now I'm kinda kicking myself..  :s
    But it's all good, I've got a trade set up so I should be getting it in the mail at some point :)
    Hey yeah alright ;)... that's so Good to hear Hannah I'm so Happy to hear that :)
    Post edited by i_lov_it on