Donald Trump

Comments

• HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    BS44325 said:
    my2hands said:
    Has BS become a troll?
    No. He just has less time on his hands of as late to spend time in a place that keeps playing the same song on repeat. Add that to a PJ app that no longer functions...that’s how I used to access this place. I check in once in awhile to see if anything interesting is going on in here but it’s all just the same “it’s the end of the world as we know it” even while The Troll in Chief continues to get things done.
    What things is he getting done?? Aside from fucking everything and everyone over?
  • I think it is important to every now and then to pause... don't think about how sleazy Trump is and all the things he is doing to prop up corporate interests... and simply reflect on what a goofy looking bastard he is.

Despite his vain efforts to prove otherwise... my gawd he's a goofy looking bastard.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    BS44325 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    Trump is a fucking moron. Anyone who still supports this idiot needs to have their head examined.
    I’m told it’s fine.
    I thought you always claimed you weren't a supporter, just someone who recognizes the "need" for him to be in office. 

You didn't buy that did you?
    I flipped back and forth depending on what he was saying. mainly because most of the time he wasn't coming right out and saying it like most trumpsters. he outright denied it repeatedly. 

basically, if you seem to have a brain in your head and aren't frothing at the mouth yelling "libtard!" every 2 seconds, I might believe you if you say you aren't a trumpster. 

I just find it odd that someone would claim to not be a supporter while being one. I mean, that's pretty cowardly. especially when it's an online anonymous forum. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• BS44325 said:
    my2hands said:
    Has BS become a troll?
    No. He just has less time on his hands of as late to spend time in a place that keeps playing the same song on repeat. Add that to a PJ app that no longer functions...that’s how I used to access this place. I check in once in awhile to see if anything interesting is going on in here but it’s all just the same “it’s the end of the world as we know it” even while The Troll in Chief continues to get things done.
    What things is he getting done?? Aside from fucking everything and everyone over?
    I asked him to list the accomplishments other than EOs when he challenged to debate the long list of Trump's accomplishments. I asked him to go first. I'm still waiting. Just more BS from BS.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited December 2017
    I think it is important to every now and then to pause... don't think about how sleazy Trump is and all the things he is doing to prop up corporate interests... and simply reflect on what a goofy looking bastard he is.

Despite his vain efforts to prove otherwise... my gawd he's a goofy looking bastard.
    I actually think he looks just fine. I even think his hair suits him (as long as the wind isn't blowing it around). He should take more advice from his tailors probably, but whatever. It's his demeanor that is shockingly goofy.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    I think it is important to every now and then to pause... don't think about how sleazy Trump is and all the things he is doing to prop up corporate interests... and simply reflect on what a goofy looking bastard he is.

I personally think it cheapens the message against him and gives his supporters yet another reason to push back against his detractors when his appearance is made fun of. 

the left would flip out if the right made fun of Hillary's appearance. they DID flip out anytime they made fun of Michelle Obama. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    BS44325 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    Trump is a fucking moron. Anyone who still supports this idiot needs to have their head examined.
    I’m told it’s fine.
    I thought you always claimed you weren't a supporter, just someone who recognizes the "need" for him to be in office. 
    Guess it took a Canadian to recognize  that need 
    BS44325 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    I’m told it’s fine.
    not sure I follow. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    BS44325 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    I’m told it’s fine.
    not sure I follow. 
    Me neither.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    BS44325 said:
    my2hands said:
    Has BS become a troll?
    That's his WHOLE gig...intentionally fucking Barry's shit up.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    From Robert Reich..... 

The Old City of Jerusalem does not "belong" to any one religion or people, because it is a holy site for Jews, Muslims and Christians.
    Of course Jerusalem is the capital of the State of Israel -- but it is also the capital of the State of Palestine, currently occupied by the Israeli army and unable to exercise its sovereignty in the Arab parts of Jerusalem.
    By endorsing Israel's claims on the future status of Jerusalem, Trump weakens the hand of Palestinians who want to reconcile with Israel and strengthens the hand of Palestinians who refuse to achieve peace through negotiations. It’s a gift to Hamas and to the most reactionary of Israeli's.
    Why do this? For the same reason Trump recently retweeted misleading right-wing extremist videos of Muslims. For the same reason he has tried to prevent Muslims from entering America. It’s much the same for why he equated white supremacists who marched in Charlottesville last summer with those who protested against them, why he pardoned Joe Arpaio, and why he’s supporting Roy Moore for the Senate.
    Trump thrives on division, bigotry, and chaos. Sane people know where all this leads – to violence and the strengthening of strongmen who sacrifice democracy and human rights for power. Decent people – Arabs, Jews, Americans of all religions and races – will continue to stand up to this.

keep the people divided, you stay in power. very easy equation. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    BS44325 said:
    my2hands said:
    Has BS become a troll?
    Remember when you said he saved all of those jobs at Carrier? That was pretty funny. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416

Indeed.  That poor excuse for hair is god awful.  I hate being bald, but if my choices are bald and Trump-hair, I'll take bald every single time.
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617

Indeed.  That poor excuse for hair is god awful.  I hate being bald, but if my choices are bald and Trump-hair, I'll take bald every single time.
    would you consider the Schumer Biden front line plugs? I'd probably go that route.

edited December 2017
    this is why Conyers and Franken were forced out.
    I wonder what tomorrow will bring?

the ultimate whataboutism!

Franken: "There is some irony that I am leaving while a man who bragged on tape about his history of sexual assault sits in the Oval Office, and a man who preyed on young girls runs for Senate with the full support of his party."
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    JC29856 said:

Franken: "There is some irony that I am leaving while a man who bragged on tape about his history of sexual assault sits in the Oval Office, and a man who preyed on young girls runs for Senate with the full support of his party."
    It sure as hell won't be orange bafoon resigning over all the women he has assaulted because as you said he's a 70 yr old who probably gropped a few women the key word you used was probably no or am i wrong , so lets see we have three Democrats that have quit in the face of these scandals which are child games compared to what the orange bafoon is accused of by multiple women and no they are not going anywhere as matter of fact they are revered like heros by their supporters ....Moore is a child molester their is no denying that fact ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069

yet he has the sac to talk about others' appearance -- particularly women.
    #ASSHAT
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    JC29856 said:

It sure as hell won't be orange bafoon resigning over all the women he has assaulted because as you said he's a 70 yr old who probably gropped a few women the key word you used was probably no or am i wrong , so lets see we have three Democrats that have quit in the face of these scandals which are child games compared to what the orange bafoon is accused of by multiple women and no they are not going anywhere as matter of fact they are revered like heros by their supporters ....Moore is a child molester their is no denying that fact ...
    one of the accusers thinks Franken should recalibrate his moral compass.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/fraken-accuser-justice-to-me-would-be-him-owning-up-to-what-he-did-1111657027540
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    JC29856 said:
    JC29856 said:

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/fraken-accuser-justice-to-me-would-be-him-owning-up-to-what-he-did-1111657027540
    I'm not a victim shamer but the picture she took with him doesn't seem to suggest that he just got done cupping her breast.  Obviously the person taking the picture would have seen it as well right?  There appear to be other people there as well.

Not saying it didn't happen...but if you were a female and it happened to you wouldn't you walk away without a picture?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    Time was awasting, Franken had to announce today, interesting thou is that he will be stepping down "in the coming weeks". This could all change next week. Anyway the Moore election is Tuesday, today's headlines will bury the Wray testimony and it won't overshadow tomorrow's breaking news top story, just in time for the weekend. 
    The democrats went with expediency and didn't want an ethics investigation to derail Trump this or Trump that, this being sexual accusations and that being Russia Russia Russia.
    Calculated move IMO. 
    JC29856 said:
    JC29856 said:

I'm not a victim shamer but the picture she took with him doesn't seem to suggest that he just got done cupping her breast.  Obviously the person taking the picture would have seen it as well right?  There appear to be other people there as well.

Not saying it didn't happen...but if you were a female and it happened to you wouldn't you walk away without a picture?
    I agree.
    Just talking about the photos and the photos only, forgive me but I didn't find anything too egregious with either picture.
    the airplane photo looked to me like he wasn't even touching the women. it doesn't make it right, it's still disrespectful but not resignation worthy. he apologized, he thought it was funny.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    JC29856 said:
    JC29856 said:
    JC29856 said:

I agree.
    Just talking about the photos and the photos only, forgive me but I didn't find anything too egregious with either picture.
    the airplane photo looked to me like he wasn't even touching the women. it doesn't make it right, it's still disrespectful but not resignation worthy. he apologized, he thought it was funny.
    Yeah the airplane pic was bogus.  He shouldn't have done it but he clearly wasn't touching her...and she was wearing a flak jacket so her boobs were under an inch of metal.

I still think he should resign.  Only because the climate is so severe that the respect for the office would be affected.  

I am glad that he pointed out the irony of his resignation vs Moore/Trump.  
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • JC29856 said:
    Time was awasting, Franken had to announce today, interesting thou is that he will be stepping down "in the coming weeks". This could all change next week. Anyway the Moore election is Tuesday, today's headlines will bury the Wray testimony and it won't overshadow tomorrow's breaking news top story, just in time for the weekend. 
    The democrats went with expediency and didn't want an ethics investigation to derail Trump this or Trump that, this being sexual accusations and that being Russia Russia Russia.
    Calculated move IMO. 
    What is it about politics that isn’t “calculated?”
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    JC29856 said:
    Calculated move IMO. 
    i'd add that now the Democrats have this card to really push against any Republican who's up for reelection next yr democrats have drawn a line and it's zero tolerance unlike the GOP who are standing by a sexual predator orange bafoon and child molester Moore this will be their calling card against all republicans , the democrats at least have the balls to call out one or as many predators that are in their party ...GOP no balls zilch nada all the accusers are lying as far as they are concerned ...
    JC29856 said:
    Calculated move IMO. 
    What is it about politics that isn’t “calculated?”
    moral compasses
    JC29856 said:
    Calculated move IMO. 
    i'd add that now the Democrats have this card to really push against any Republican who's up for reelection next yr democrats have drawn a line and it's zero tolerance unlike the GOP who are standing by a sexual predator orange bafoon and child molester Moore this will be their calling card against all republicans , the democrats at least have the balls to call out one or as many predators that are in their party ...GOP no balls zilch nada all the accusers are lying as far as they are concerned ...
    GOP are playing calculated politics
    JC29856 said:
    JC29856 said:
    Calculated move IMO. 
    GOP are playing calculated politics
    Ok so you believe that its a smart move to stand with the two perverts one in the WH the other to be elceted to the senate am i correct in my evaluation of your post ? 
  • Lizard said:

yet he has the sac to talk about others' appearance -- particularly women.
    #ASSHAT
    This is the reason I like to point out he's as ugly as f**k.

If he isn't mocking disabled people... he's making derogatory comments about others- hitting far below the belt (remember the 'still bleeding from plastic surgery' comment?).

He's a goofy looking bastard. And an idiot to boot.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
This discussion has been closed.