MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345
    JojoRice said:
      LOL!  Mortal Kombat, nice.
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,426
    cutz said:
    Kearn5y said:
    Reserved seating odds for all London and Amsterdam are falling very fast
    And i thought Europeans only like GA? Unless, its a bunch of Americans going for seats>LOL

Anyone living on the East Coast in the USA check on flights to London? I saw a price of $3,445 !!> I've never flown across the Pond, but is that a average price? 
    That sounds absurd... I'm seeing flights on Google Flights from Boston to London 6/13-6/20 for $300
    I just checked Google flights from Philly to London and the cheapest i see is $945, and that's with 1 Stop in Dublin. 
  • Options
    I know that Berlin is all GA but will there be a GA area up front or in the lower area reserved just for 10 Club GA? 
    Also the way I read it, 10 Club tickets will have early entry opportunity at some of the shows. Will this be the case in Berlin? 
  • Options
    JbarkerJbarker Alberta Posts: 557
    Have they ever announced earlier dates after an announcement?
    ie... is there a chance NorthAmerica is sandwiched between March in South America and the summer Europe shows? Or is it more likely NA in fall
  • Options
    cutz said:
    cutz said:
    Kearn5y said:
    And i thought Europeans only like GA? Unless, its a bunch of Americans going for seats>LOL

Anyone living on the East Coast in the USA check on flights to London? I saw a price of $3,445 !!> I've never flown across the Pond, but is that a average price? 
    That sounds absurd... I'm seeing flights on Google Flights from Boston to London 6/13-6/20 for $300
    I just checked Google flights from Philly to London and the cheapest i see is $945, and that's with 1 Stop in Dublin. 
    a ticket to Boston first via bus/train/if you could find a cheap plane ticket sounds like a big money saver
    4/13/16 - Jacksonville, FL
    9/2/18 - Boston, MA
    9/4/18 - Boston, MA
  • Options
    cutz said:
    cutz said:
    Kearn5y said:

a ticket to Boston first via bus/train/if you could find a cheap plane ticket sounds like a big money saver
    are you picking specific airports, or defaulting to all airports in the region? searched Philly to London and see Aer Lingus 6/15-6/21 for $631, PHL to DUB to SEN, same route back
    4/13/16 - Jacksonville, FL
    9/2/18 - Boston, MA
    9/4/18 - Boston, MA
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    bejster23 said:
    I know that Berlin is all GA but will there be a GA area up front or in the lower area reserved just for 10 Club GA? 
    Also the way I read it, 10 Club tickets will have early entry opportunity at some of the shows. Will this be the case in Berlin? 
    One or both of these things has to be true. If not why would they even do a draw for 10 club tickets if they were just equal with the general sale. 
  • Options
    If you’re close to Toronto, I suggest flying from there. I booked all my flights for me and my wife for less than $1,300 total. Toronto->Venice. Naples->Prague. Kraków->Berlin. Berlin ->Toronto.
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    bejster23 said:
    One or both of these things has to be true. If not why would they even do a draw for 10 club tickets if they were just equal with the general sale. 
    I was thinking the same as you. There has to be some benefit to 10 Club tickets. Was hoping someone would have the answer.
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,826
    If you’re close to Toronto, I suggest flying from there. I booked all my flights for me and my wife for less than $1,300 total. Toronto->Venice. Naples->Prague. Kraków->Berlin. Berlin ->Toronto.
    Plus $1000 for your first checked bag =)
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,426
    cutz said:
    cutz said:
    Kearn5y said:

are you picking specific airports, or defaulting to all airports in the region? searched Philly to London and see Aer Lingus 6/15-6/21 for $631, PHL to DUB to SEN, same route back
    I was searching flights from Philly. But, i was looking at the 16th & 17th. I'll look at leaving the 15th. THANKS. (If i decide to go)
  • Options
    bejster23 said:
    PJNB said:
    bejster23 said:
    I was thinking the same as you. There has to be some benefit to 10 Club tickets. Was hoping someone would have the answer.

At Wuhlheide they had the same concept (all GA) all through their last concerts in Berlin. Through 10c you get early entry and that makes it possible to choose if you want to stand in front of stage or choose really good unreserved seats before the rest is let in. Especially if you choose the seats you get really awesome places. The standing area gets pretty crowded when the general doors open and there is usually a high amount of 10c tickets given out, that fill the rail up quickly. 
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,025
    Waldbuhne has a much smaller standing area so the seats are even closer to stage than Wuhlheide
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,693
    Jbarker said:
    ie... is there a chance NorthAmerica is sandwiched between March in South America and the summer Europe shows? Or is it more likely NA in fall
    2010 tour I think USA was announced after europe
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    Kearn5y said:
    Jbarker said:
    In 2010 they only gave 6 week notice for US shows.  People weren't happy.
  • Options
    sarnocmsarnocm York, ME Posts: 81
    In Berlin 2012, there were people walking the GA section with giant backpacks of beer to top up your stein. Tough to remain at the front at that rate of consumption.
    Same at 2014 Berlin.  My wife bought me one when we got home!

1993 Berkeley
    1995 SF Polo grounds
    2010 Boston
    2013 Worcester 1, Worcester 2, Hartford
    2014 Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo, Denver
    2015 GCF
    2016 Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2
    2017 RRHOF

2018 Wrigley 1, Fenway 1&2

2022 EV—NYC 2, Berlin, Imola, Quebec City, Camden

• Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,469
    Thats incredible, making my mind think that the wife and I could do this. Hotels will definitely increase the total trip costs, but that is a pretty sweet deal u found on flights
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    CopperTom said:
    Kearn5y said:
    Jbarker said:
    In 2010 they only gave 6 week notice for US shows.  People weren't happy.
    As they shouldn't be... 6 weeks is silly
  • Options
    jmug23jmug23 Posts: 778
    Hey Dimi, is the New Zealand / Australia thing really happening in early 2019? I’m all over that trip if they tour down there. Thanks. 
  • Options
    Jbarker said:
    I am hoping for an MSG, Boston or Philly show in April or May. Boston Calling on Memorial Day Weekend. It's run by the Bonnaroo folks....
  • Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 885
    I've never been out of the states, this would be a great reason. I'm dying for shows. 
    Tried to convince my buddy to make the trip, he wasn't having it. So if someone wants a +1 B) 
  • Options
    DEGBTIDEGBTI san diego Posts: 912
    If you wanted to make the most of this tour in a short amount of time, what would be the most simple logistically? Never been before. Was thinking the three Italy shows? Fly in, take trains to all shows, fly back to usa?
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    DEGBTI said:
    If you wanted to make the most of this tour in a short amount of time, what would be the most simple logistically? Never been before. Was thinking the three Italy shows? Fly in, take trains to all shows, fly back to usa?
    Time wise the back to back in London would make the most amount of sense or the Amsterdam back to back which will more then likely happen. Italy shows have two huge stadiums and a festival. Nothing wrong with that imo but might not be to your liking. The Prague - Krakow - Berlin combo is the one I am doing. Flying in and out for a total of 7 days. 
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,631
    Hey Dimi, is the mystery unnamed baseball field in the American League or National League?
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options

PJNB said:
    DEGBTI said:
    Time wise the back to back in London would make the most amount of sense or the Amsterdam back to back which will more then likely happen. Italy shows have two huge stadiums and a festival. Nothing wrong with that imo but might not be to your liking. The Prague - Krakow - Berlin combo is the one I am doing. Flying in and out for a total of 7 days. 

How much is the trifecta costing you in terms of travel
  • Options
    wbutler29 said:

PJNB said:
    DEGBTI said:

I am from Canada and do not live in a large city so my flight is fairly expensive right now at 1414$ CAD. That is flying into Prague and flying home from Berlin on Expedia. Traveling from Prague to Krakow will cost roughly 30$ CAD by train which is 6 hours long. Krakow to Berlin travels are still up in the air but I am either getting a private taxi for roughly 80$ CAD a person or flying for 105$ or getting a train. (prices are not up yet). 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    wbutler29 said:

PJNB said:
    DEGBTI said:

I am from Canada and do not live in a large city so my flight is fairly expensive right now at 1414$ CAD. That is flying into Prague and flying home from Berlin on Expedia. Traveling from Prague to Krakow will cost roughly 30$ CAD by train which is 6 hours long. Krakow to Berlin travels are still up in the air but I am either getting a private taxi for roughly 80$ CAD a person or flying for 105$ or getting a train. (prices are not up yet). 

Thanks PJNB
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Hey Dimi, is the mystery unnamed baseball field in the American League or National League?
    like im gonna answer that here!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    so..we did good in"rumors" about europe..
    same as  south america
    lets see what more 2018 will bring!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    so..we did good in"rumors" about europe..
    same as  south america
    lets see what more 2018 will bring!!