Donald Trump

Comments

• Edved82Edved82 Ireland Posts: 1,249
    dignin said:

TRUMP SAYS ACCESS HOLLYWOOD TAPE WHERE PRESIDENT BOASTS OF GRABBING WOMEN "BY THE PUSSY" IS FAKE

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-now-claiming-access-hollywood-tape-which-he-boasted-sexually-assaulting-722513
    The worst thing here is that the Trumpanzees will actually believe him if he says that the tape isn't genuine. There is no end of the line for this fucking idiot.
    "...though my problems are meaningless....that don't make them go away...."
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    faked audio may be the lamest claim to date by this asswipe.

Jesus.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    lol there’s no bottom to the filth that occupies the WH the place is rancid with corruption!!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Tiki said:

Jesus.
    and he already admitted it was his voice on that tape. hilarious. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Edved82Edved82 Ireland Posts: 1,249
    Tiki said:

Jesus.
    Definitely, considering he already admitted it was him. Seriously starting to think he's going senile.
    "...though my problems are meaningless....that don't make them go away...."
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Sexual predator stands with child molester ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357
    edited November 2017
    Edved82 said:
    Tiki said:

Jesus.
    Definitely, considering he already admitted it was him. Seriously starting to think he's going senile.
    Fixed. Ha ha
    Post edited by stuckinline on

We should have a contest as to which of the Networks, plus CNN and not including Fox, is the most dishonest, corrupt and/or distorted in its political coverage of your favorite President (me). They are all bad. Winner to receive the FAKE NEWS TROPHY!

• tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    edited November 2017
    How has he survived (literally) this long? You would think someone overseas would have at least thrown a shoe at this loser. You know how we could make America great again? Let people buy raffle tickets to punch this fat fuck in the face with all proceeds going to charity.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • We should have a contest as to which of the Networks, plus CNN and not including Fox, is the most dishonest, corrupt and/or distorted in its political coverage of your favorite President (me). They are all bad. Winner to receive the FAKE NEWS TROPHY!

What a winner.

The US should be so proud! Their elected leader says so much about them.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    He wakes up thinking of ways to anger more than half the country. Fuck this guy.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,814
    I can't believe so many people don't recognize the narcissism and the indifference to the welfare of the Country he's trying to serve.

We are essentially a reality show now.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
    OnWis97 said:
    I can't believe so many people don't recognize the narcissism and the indifference to the welfare of the Country he's trying to serve.

I see a lot of threads on facebook from liberal friends that criticize tRump's frequent golfing given the FACT that tRump criticized Obama a lot for golfing, etc.  AND...tRump stated during the campaign that he wouldn't have time to golf if he won...that he would probably not even take vacations or leave the White House because there was so much work to do.

I am amazed at how my right wing "friends" defend him with statements like "Obama didn't get anything done when he golfed, etc" 

Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    OnWis97 said:

But he's  not trying to serve the country.
    He's  trying to serve his name and brand.
    Nothing else.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    He needs to go. NOW.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Sadly, people will defend and support Trump as long as he 'claims' he is a pro-life, pro-NRA Republican.
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,593
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,814
    OnWis97 said:

But he's  not trying to serve the country.
    He's  trying to serve his name and brand.
    Nothing else.
    Even before seeing your reply, I read my quote in the previous post and said "trying?"  I meant "supposed to."
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    OnWis97 said:

I see a lot of threads on facebook from liberal friends that criticize tRump's frequent golfing given the FACT that tRump criticized Obama a lot for golfing, etc.  AND...tRump stated during the campaign that he wouldn't have time to golf if he won...that he would probably not even take vacations or leave the White House because there was so much work to do.

I am amazed at how my right wing "friends" defend him with statements like "Obama didn't get anything done when he golfed, etc" 

I know, right?!  And if Obama didn't get anything done, why has Trump spent so much time and effort trying to undo everything under Obama???  Things that make ya go hmmm....

• my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

We should have a contest as to which of the Networks, plus CNN and not including Fox, is the most dishonest, corrupt and/or distorted in its political coverage of your favorite President (me). They are all bad. Winner to receive the FAKE NEWS TROPHY!

What a winner.

The US should be so proud! Their elected leader says so much about them.
    Slow your roll amigo, trust me Canada has plenty off ass wipes running around as well. This guy is far out of the mainstream down here, he's a disgrace to a LARGE majority of us
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Frankly, a lot of his staunchest defenders on here are Canadian :)
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
    He's insane. period.
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,587
    Weird. The twitter link appears and then disappears really quickly in your original post. 
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    my2hands said:
    two. one claims he isn't a supporter. and the other one is on vacation. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,587
    I have some sort of involuntary reaction where I think ‘this must be an internet joke’, but no, they’re always real. 

Here’s the full quote: “Trump, at event honouring Native American code talkers, calls Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas.”

"You were here long before any of us were here. Although we have a representative in Congress who they say was here a long time ago. They call her Pocahontas."
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,604
    That Native American/Pocahontas incident is cartoonishly embarrassing.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
    What a fucking dickhead.  I don't get it...just imagine the low level of intelligence required to say something that stupid.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    my2hands said:
    two. one claims he isn't a supporter. and the other one is on vacation. 
    And the one on vacation isn't a supporter either.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    What a fucking idiot. Fuck him.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
This discussion has been closed.