albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    one_stoneone_stone Posts: 291
    edited November 2017
    PJNB said:
    CopperTom said:
    PJNB said:
    Going to be almost impossible for me to get the rumoured Prague - Krakow - Berlin dates off now that are vacation order is out. I need 3 out of 4 people to pass on the most popular July 1st ( our national holiday). I pick 5th and we can only have 2 people off at a time. Need a miracle on this one. I will not know my vacation until mid January too so I will not even be able to make any picks during the 10 club lottery if they happen this year. 

First we need the tour announcement and the dates before I start planning but if these rumours are true and I am somehow able to get the vacation off does anyone remember how easy it was to get peoples 10 clubs plus ones a month after the fact? 
    I'll probably have spares for Prague and Berlin.  238xxx.
    PM'd
    @PJNB If the tour dates hold and I get the tickets in the lottery you can also have my spare ticket for Krakow and/or Prague. No problem if you can't decide before January. I usually sell it closer to the event to someone who needs it on short account (Dimi being the "dealer" in most cases ;-) )
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,748
    Damn good group of people we have here. I typed that last post up really quick and know that we do not have dates or a tour even announced yet so it probably sounds crazy but it looks like I need to move mountains to be able to make this work. Any insurance on things that are out of my hands is greatly appreciated from you people. That said I would never want someone to hold tickets just incase someone goes and then gets stuck with them. When the time comes it looks like I have some help thanks!
  • Options
    Tickets always easy to shift. Even on the day. Ive given tickets for free in dusseldorf once. Easy come easy go. Easy left me a long time ago
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    ZeldaZonkZeldaZonk Seattle Posts: 614
    Wishing for more rumors of a west coast tour ...
    Sigh...
    I feel your pain twofold. Fingers crossed!
    Forever feeling the sting of Raleigh 2016
  • Options
    sedge75 said:
    @dimitrispearljam where best place see show PJ in Europe????
    best crowd is portugal,coolest people the ducht,best bands performance italy,best venue berlin..best beer prague and belgium..
    as for 2018 tour,poland is the choice,spain second

"best bands performance : italy????"  not in 2014... Milan san siro was my worst pearl jam show. In fact for all band, spain (performance and crowd) it's better than Italy 
    trieste was the best
    But Leeds got Ghost
    good i wasnt ther and i got it the way played in jacksobville
    Ah you finally got to see it live? Cool, congrats dude. 

He not only got to see it live, he got a personal shout out from Ed before and during the song!
  • Options
    Irish_WallyIrish_Wally Ireland Posts: 9
    Hey guys, first time poster, but have been reading this page for the last few weeks.
    I’m a big PJ fan, looking forward to catching some of the gigs. I’m hoping Krakow and Berlin all going well.

Any rumors of a Dublin gig? 
    Saw Eddie in the Marquee Cork this year. Prob my favorite gig of all time. First and only other PJ gig was in Milton Keynes.
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,892
    edited November 2017
    So you were at my birthday party in m.k? :)
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    I was there with my now wife, didn’t know it was your birthday party, a great day and time to have it.

• Options
    Fantastic day i was standing next to who became my current partner. We went on to have baby. Mad hey
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    And we were on the 10c home page front row. Madness
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    I wish i knew how to post a picture from my phone gallery i could show you. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    Holland is cool because everyone is so super chilled out and friendly, I always have so much nice space up front and no one pushing or being a dick to me. Italy is a loud crowd but people are fucking nuts. I've seen Italian men punch my ex girlfriend when doors open in trying to get to the rail even though we queued ahead. Also in mainland Europe  most countries have 0 sense of the idea of staying in a queue and respecting others around. Good luck trying to buy stuff in such places :)
  • Options
    Sounds like a great day, we weren’t up front at all, stayed back up the hill, sitting down and enjoying the view and day that was in it.

I took a video on my phone of Yellow Moon, it looks awesome. I barely know how to post on the board never mind linking a video.
  • Options
    Brisk. said:
    Holland is cool because everyone is so super chilled out and friendly, I always have so much nice space up front and no one pushing or being a dick to me. Italy is a loud crowd but people are fucking nuts. I've seen Italian men punch my ex girlfriend when doors open in trying to get to the rail even though we queued ahead. Also in mainland Europe  most countries have 0 sense of the idea of staying in a queue and respecting others around. Good luck trying to buy stuff in such places :)
    Where did that happen i think I whitnessed that. I agree italian men have been way out of order in my experience
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    Sounds like a great day, we weren’t up front at all, stayed back up the hill, sitting down and enjoying the view and day that was in it.

I took a video on my phone of Yellow Moon, it looks awesome. I barely know how to post on the board never mind linking a video.
    I would like to see that
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,756
    Per Dimi, no Ireland and no Iceland on this tour is my understanding. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,532

It would be really, really great to plan a Europe trip with my family on Friday while altogether for Thanksgiving.  If I happen to receive an unsolicited pm with the actual tour dates I would of course never repeat it to any other members. 

Just saying....

• Options

I would like to see that
    It was  some kind of super moon that night. Beautiful night
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    There s me matt Cameron t shirt. Birthday fun.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    kerbjackkerbjack kamloops bc Posts: 218

It would be really, really great to plan a Europe trip with my family on Friday while altogether for Thanksgiving.  If I happen to receive an unsolicited pm with the actual tour dates I would of course never repeat it to any other members. 

Just saying....

Umm...me too please. I'm uber good at secrets
    'Have you seen the way that tree bends?'
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,539
    Not going to post the link but according to alternativenation..."Pearl Jam are rumoured to do something incredible with NIN"
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,532
    kerbjack said:

Just saying....

Umm...me too please. I'm uber good at secrets
    Backoff!  Ha.
  • Options
    dtr0624dtr0624 south jersey Posts: 611
    is there ANYTHING AT ALL out there recent about the u.s. that hasnt been recently stated here? lol Specifically the east coast and the gorge lol
    2012 - MIA (Philly)
    2013 - Philly 1, philly 2, charlottesville,
    2015 - NYC (global citizen)
    2016 - Philly 1&2
    2022 - Camden
  • Options
    jmug23jmug23 Posts: 778
    dtr0624 said:
    is there ANYTHING AT ALL out there recent about the u.s. that hasnt been recently stated here? lol Specifically the east coast and the gorge lol
    Yah it’s weird how it’s pretty silent on the U.S tour news.  Hopefully stuff starts to move once we get to early 2018. 
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    I think a Washington DC show would be fun :)
  • Options
    dtr0624 said:
    This ^^^^^
    hopefully philly NJ 

is 0624 your bday? if so. Mine too. 
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,422
    ZeldaZonk said:
    sedge75 said:
    best crowd is portugal,coolest people the ducht,best bands performance italy,best venue berlin..best beer prague and belgium..

"best bands performance : italy????"  not in 2014... Milan san siro was my worst pearl jam show. In fact for all band, spain (performance and crowd) it's better than Italy 
    trieste was the best
    But Leeds got Ghost

He not only got to see it live, he got a personal shout out from Ed before and during the song!
    Video with the shout out:

https://youtu.be/i3qZ50Hr5w4

Up close of Dimitris going crazy>LOL:

https://youtu.be/4pFqlv-vJwQ

https://youtu.be/jAzNb0nkY8k
  • Options
    cutz said:
    ZeldaZonk said:
    sedge75 said:

trieste was the best
    But Leeds got Ghost

Video with the shout out:

https://youtu.be/i3qZ50Hr5w4

Up close of Dimitris going crazy>LOL:

https://youtu.be/4pFqlv-vJwQ

https://youtu.be/jAzNb0nkY8k
    Thanks for finding those and posting! Such an awesome moment for Dimi.