2017 Pearl Jam Complete Vinyl Box Set

Comments

• CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    My empty box shipped today.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,507
    edited October 2017
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Hopefully you don't think I'm a hater on this! I just wanted to let everybody know not to expect the Vault anytime soon
    No, not you, just those bagging on the item itself! If you don’t want it, don’t buy it, but don’t shit talk those who did!
    Are there people shit talking people who bought it??
    Lulz
    No, seriously. I've been questioning 10C on this one because it's not entirely logical with the pricing, but I haven't shit talked anyone who bought and didn't see anyone else doing it either.
    I don’t have enough popcorn for this one.  People can’t call things stupid and post 10 times throughout the thread about how ridiculous an item is and how insane it is to buy because it’s this or that and how people must be crazy or whatever and then act like you’re innocent because you didn’t point a finger directly at someone and call them a name. Just doesn’t work that way.  Gotta love the internet though, playground for the unhappy!

You ought to just go in the petition thread for the empty box and tell em
    all how you really feel about them and their desires!

I don't know what to say. I'm not unhappy in the least, or hateful. I just don't understand 10C's merchandising decisions and I'm voicing my opinions about those. I've never shit talked the buyers at all. I think the only person getting shit talked right now is me, lol. Frankly, I don't care if you read how I feel about 10C's decisions and take it personally. I'm a customer of 10C's and I'll openly state how I feel about how they are doing business.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJammin said:
    Shipping weight on the empty box is showing as 5lbs on the UPS tracking site. Seems like a sturdy weight for an empty box. 
    I ordered a complete set and an empty box in separate orders and they both say 5 LBS. I'm guessing that's a default.
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,636
    Didnt buy one but i’ll be laughing at the chaos when these things show up signed.  
  • Didnt buy one but i’ll be laughing at the chaos when these things show up signed.  
    My God yes!!!
  • PJamminPJammin Posts: 569
    PJammin said:
    Shipping weight on the empty box is showing as 5lbs on the UPS tracking site. Seems like a sturdy weight for an empty box. 
    I ordered a complete set and an empty box in separate orders and they both say 5 LBS. I'm guessing that's a default.
    Ahh - good catch. I see that too in my order(s). That would make sense.
  • front spacerfront spacer Earth Posts: 3,246
    edited October 2017
    Didnt buy one but i’ll be laughing at the chaos when these things show up signed.  
    Can you even imagine....... :open_mouth:
    Post edited by front spacer on
    Indy - 08.17.98
    Indy - 08.18.00
    Indy - 06.22.03
    Indy - 05.07.10
    EV StL - 07.01.11
    Alpine Valley - 09.03.11, 09.04.11 (PJ20)
    ATL - 09.22.12 (Music Midtown Festival)
    EV Jax - 11.24.12
    Chicago - 07.19.13
    Pittsburgh - 10.11.13
    Moline - 10.17.14 (The No Code Show)
    Milwaukee - 10.20.14 (The Yield Show)
    FtL - 04.08.16
    Miami - 04.09.16
    Tampa - 04.11.16
    Lexington - 04.26.16
    Chicago - 08.20.16, 08.22.16
    Chicago - 08.18.18, 08.20.18
    Boston - 09.02.18, 09.04.18
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,682
    Maybe a 2nd wave of empty box sets will go up @ the 10club store? Just a slight variant maybe?
  • I hope really that the custums Guy have a day off for the complete box set!!!
    I hope really that the custums Guy have a day off for the complete box set!!!
    Dear GOD same here. 
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    I'm not talking shit on anyone who bought this... good way to put together the LP catalog... I'm talking shit on people that are paying $1k for these already which will be $2k very soon, and a few hundo for an empty box... I'm also talking shit on the 10c for creating a faux limited item just so they can auction them, because they know there is nothing limited or special about any of those LP's, you can buy all of the exact same pressings on Amazon right now

Hate on me all you want, just pointing out the obvious and sharing my opinion

Sure hope you can easily authenticate those COA, because will all those empty boxes floating around I forsee a lot of counterfeits on ebay in the next few years. 

I'm ready for some limited edition concert tickets myself 
  • front spacerfront spacer Earth Posts: 3,246
    my2hands said:
    I'm not talking shit on anyone who bought this... good way to put together the LP catalog... I'm talking shit on people that are paying $1k for these already which will be $2k very soon, and a few hundo for an empty box... I'm also talking shit on the 10c for creating a faux limited item just so they can auction them, because they know there is nothing limited or special about any of those LP's, you can buy all of the exact same pressings on Amazon right now

Sure hope you can easily authenticate those COA, because will all those empty boxes floating around I forsee a lot of counterfeits on ebay in the next few years. 

Ok, thanks!  :wink:

Didn't you already make a comment like this a couple pages back?
    Indy - 08.17.98
    Indy - 08.18.00
    Indy - 06.22.03
    Indy - 05.07.10
    EV StL - 07.01.11
    Alpine Valley - 09.03.11, 09.04.11 (PJ20)
    ATL - 09.22.12 (Music Midtown Festival)
    EV Jax - 11.24.12
    Chicago - 07.19.13
    Pittsburgh - 10.11.13
    Moline - 10.17.14 (The No Code Show)
    Milwaukee - 10.20.14 (The Yield Show)
    FtL - 04.08.16
    Miami - 04.09.16
    Tampa - 04.11.16
    Lexington - 04.26.16
    Chicago - 08.20.16, 08.22.16
    Chicago - 08.18.18, 08.20.18
    Boston - 09.02.18, 09.04.18
    edited October 2017
    my2hands said:
    Limited Edition Atlantic Canadian Pearl Jam tickets would be so fucking amazing!!!!

• FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    my2hands said:

If you've seen the booklet for the counterfeit Avocado LP and how close it is to the real thing then a COA wouldn't be to hard for someone to counterfeit, unless it has a hologram or some kind of special inks on it.
  • FR181798 said:
    my2hands said:

If you've seen the booklet for the counterfeit Avocado LP and how close it is to the real thing then a COA wouldn't be to hard for someone to counterfeit, unless it has a hologram or some kind of special inks on it.
    So help me if they start to counterfeit these...
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,139
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Hopefully you don't think I'm a hater on this! I just wanted to let everybody know not to expect the Vault anytime soon
    No, not you, just those bagging on the item itself! If you don’t want it, don’t buy it, but don’t shit talk those who did!
    Lulz
    No, seriously. I've been questioning 10C on this one because it's not entirely logical with the pricing, but I haven't shit talked anyone who bought and didn't see anyone else doing it either.
    I don’t have enough popcorn for this one.  People can’t call things stupid and post 10 times throughout the thread about how ridiculous an item is and how insane it is to buy because it’s this or that and how people must be crazy or whatever and then act like you’re innocent because you didn’t point a finger directly at someone and call them a name. Just doesn’t work that way.  Gotta love the internet though, playground for the unhappy!

I don't know what to say. I'm not unhappy in the least, or hateful. I just don't understand 10C's merchandising decisions and I'm voicing my opinions about those. I've never shit talked the buyers at all. I think the only person getting shit talked right now is me, lol. Frankly, I don't care if you read how I feel about 10C's decisions and take it personally. I'm a customer of 10C's and I'll openly state how I feel about how they are doing business.
    Hey fair enough, sorry to ruffle feathers. I just get tired of the complaints on this forum, but it is what it is.  I’m squashing the beef on this box.  I can’t wait until they drop though, people gotta post pictures!!!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Lulz

Hey fair enough, sorry to ruffle feathers. I just get tired of the complaints on this forum, but it is what it is.  I’m squashing the beef on this box.  I can’t wait until they drop though, people gotta post pictures!!!
    Full or empty?
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,139
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Lulz

Full or empty?
    Full- I don’t need a pic of the empty box, I’ll see that thing when I bust it open.  I am excited to see the box set, I want to see if they did something special or not.  
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • foodshop65foodshop65 Connecticut Posts: 723
    my card got banged today for vinyl box...nice
    Randall's Island 9-29-1996, MSG 9-10/11-1998, Meadows, CT 9-13-1998, Sacramento 10-30-2000, Bridge School 10-26-2002,MSG 9-8/9-2003, Hartford 2013, Amsterdam 2014(2), Memphis 2014, MSG 5-1/2-2016, Fenway 8-7-16, Fenway 9-2/4-18 MSG 9-11-22
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,904
  • derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254

Tracking for my empty box order has updated weight and is scheduled for delivery on Tuesday, October 31st!!

'96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• my card got banged today for vinyl box...nice
    Hot Damn!

Bring on the box set!!!
  • PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Lulz

Full or empty?
    Full- I don’t need a pic of the empty box, I’ll see that thing when I bust it open.  I am excited to see the box set, I want to see if they did something special or not.  
    I'm always a few days after everyone gets theirs for some reason so I'll be anticipating the unboxing also!
  • PJamminPJammin Posts: 569
    Just got a shipping update email from UPS with an expected delivery date of tomorrow (10/27). Really looking forward to busting it open and seeing what my $50 got me. Perhaps others will receive theirs today?!?!?
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,988
    And then they'll restock them so they can sell 2500 more for $350, but this time they show up not signed. 
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,833
    derbydave said:

Tracking for my empty box order has updated weight and is scheduled for delivery on Tuesday, October 31st!!

:jack_o_lantern::smiley:
  • To be clear, I bought the full set box and cannot wait to get it, but it's crazy the amount of speculation in this thread, when there is absolutely zero information to warrant all of these rumors.

i hope you are all right though
  • ski-bumski-bum Boston Posts: 1,010
    To be clear, I bought the full set box and cannot wait to get it, but it's crazy the amount of speculation in this thread, when there is absolutely zero information to warrant all of these rumors.

I'm telling ya.
    Boom is on his way to my house as we speak.
    9/15/98 - Great Woods................9/29/04 - Fleet Center.....................8/02/08 - Opera House (EV)............10/16/13 - DCU Center
    8/29/00 - Tweeter Center............5/24/06 - Banknorth Garden............5/17/10 - Banknorth Garden.............08/05/16 - Fenway Park
    7/11/03 - Tweeter Center............5/25/06 - Banknorth Garden............6/16/11 - Wang Theatre (EV)............08/07/16 - Fenway Park
    9/28/04 - Fleet Center................6/30/08 - Tweeter Center
  • lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734
    ski-bum said:
    To be clear, I bought the full set box and cannot wait to get it, but it's crazy the amount of speculation in this thread, when there is absolutely zero information to warrant all of these rumors.

I'm telling ya.
    Boom is on his way to my house as we speak.
    kinda like this:
    http://ultimateclassicrock.com/gene-simmons-vault-box-set/

Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• Release EVRelease EV Posts: 1,998
    These threads are getting merged with the empty box threads.... although date was 10th November are some people saying the limited full set is shipped?