Comments

• Gvn2flyGvn2fly Posts: 745
    FYI,  My credit card was just charged. 
  • Gvn2fly said:
    FYI,  My credit card was just charged. 
    Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • LOV2ROCKLOV2ROCK Minneapolis/St.Paul Posts: 822
    Mine was charged today,as well. 
    So hopefully we shall see them arriving around the 10th of November (release date)
  • bwick21bwick21 Posts: 104
    my card was charged as well.   The 10th is going to be a great day...Complete box set, the last two studio albums i needed and the Master of Puppets box set!
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited October 2017
    PJ_Soul said:
    The more I think about this, the more insane it seems for them to have made it limited at all, let alone limited to 500. I wonder wtf their thinking is behind that move??? Because in terms of what's best for the fans and what's best for their wallets, this makes no sense. So I'd love to know their reasoning here.
    To auction them for the next 10 years... the only thing limited is the cheap box that is the same cheap box the last 2 boxsets came in

They took 10 albums off the shelf in the warehouse, put them in a box, sealed it, and called it limited lol... 

They literally took the albums currently available in the shop, slapped them in a box, and sealed them... Santos also printed 500 COA's and numbered them... they probably just didn't want to box up more than 500... and now they can auction these things for years and suckers will willingly pay $2,000.... for a fucking box LOL

Someone in the company came up with a way to auction off $200 worth of readily available LP's that are already sitting in the warehouse, for $2,000.... its a self created auction item... it's genius really... I hope people pay $5k, because that means more skate parks for kids
    Post edited by my2hands on
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited October 2017
    my2hands said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    The more I think about this, the more insane it seems for them to have made it limited at all, let alone limited to 500. I wonder wtf their thinking is behind that move??? Because in terms of what's best for the fans and what's best for their wallets, this makes no sense. So I'd love to know their reasoning here.
    To auction them for the next 10 years... the only thing limited is the cheap box that is the same cheap box the last 2 boxsets came in

They took 10 albums off the shelf in the warehouse, put them in a box, sealed it, and called it limited lol... 

They literally took the albums currently available in the shop, slapped them in a box, and sealed them... Santos also printed 500 COA's and numbered them... they probably just didn't want to box up more than 500... and now they can auction these things for years and suckers will willingly pay $2,000.... for a fucking box LOL

Someone in the company came up with a way to auction off $200 worth of readily available LP's that are already sitting in the warehouse, for $2,000.... its a self created auction item... it's genius really... I hope people pay $5k, because that means more skate parks for kids
    You are right, lol.... but you left out the part where putting them in the box cost members about $50 more than if they had ordered the LPs and the empty box and put the records in the box themselves. :lol:
    Seriously though.... this is pretty weak. I don't really understand what's going on with 10C these days in terms of their merchandise. It's gone off the rails a bit.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • ski-bumski-bum Boston Posts: 1,010
    bwick21 said:
    my card was charged as well.   The 10th is going to be a great day...Complete box set, the last two studio albums i needed and the Master of Puppets box set!
    My card was charged as well. 
    Then I got a call from Boom. He wanted to know what time I'd be home so he could drop off something.
    9/15/98 - Great Woods................9/29/04 - Fleet Center.....................8/02/08 - Opera House (EV)............10/16/13 - DCU Center
    8/29/00 - Tweeter Center............5/24/06 - Banknorth Garden............5/17/10 - Banknorth Garden.............08/05/16 - Fenway Park
    7/11/03 - Tweeter Center............5/25/06 - Banknorth Garden............6/16/11 - Wang Theatre (EV)............08/07/16 - Fenway Park
    9/28/04 - Fleet Center................6/30/08 - Tweeter Center
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    Order say's warehouse. Sweet! B)
  • demetrios said:
    Vault says "warehouse" too!!!
  • lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734
    demetrios said:
    I just noticed that! PSYCHED!!
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

demetrios said:
    I just noticed that! PSYCHED!!

Sweet!!! Even the 7" singles are in the warehouse too. 
    10club warehouse must be very busy the next few day's.

hmm .. How about adding the 2016 CD Box Set pre order now! :p 

• whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,067
    Not to burst your bubble but my vault order has said Warehouse since I ordered it
    Not to burst your bubble but my vault order has said Warehouse since I ordered it
    D'oh! I didn't notice. 
  • demetrios said:
    D'oh! I didn't notice. 
    Yeah, didn't know that either... Bubble burst...
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    Man the hate is palpable in this thread! Haters!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,067
    Hopefully you don't think I'm a hater on this! I just wanted to let everybody know not to expect the Vault anytime soon
    Hopefully you don't think I'm a hater on this! I just wanted to let everybody know not to expect the Vault anytime soon
    No, not you, just those bagging on the item itself! If you don’t want it, don’t buy it, but don’t shit talk those who did!
  • scrappysatticscrappysattic Lawrence, KS Posts: 302
    My full box says warehouse.  My empty box says shipped!!!  Looking forward to putting all my old vinyl in this

96' - Hartford
    98'- Hartford, Mansfield Night 2
    00' - Mansfield Night 2
    03' - Mansfield Night 1
    04' - VFC St Louis
    10' - Kansas City
    13' - OKC
    14' - St Louis, Tulsa, Lincoln
    16' - Chicago Night 1

17' EV  Louisville, KY

18' Wrigley Night 1

• ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,525
    edited October 2017
    Empty box and 3 records shipped.  Just got email with tracking.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,864
    Man the hate is palpable in this thread! Haters!
    yeah, a lot of cynicism. 

No, not you, just those bagging on the item itself! If you don’t want it, don’t buy it, but don’t shit talk those who did!
    Are there people shit talking people who bought it??
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:
    Lulz
  • PJamminPJammin Posts: 567
    Also just received email with shipping confirm for the box. 
    PJ_Soul said:
    Lulz
    No, seriously. I've been questioning 10C on this one because it's not entirely logical with the pricing, but I haven't shit talked anyone who bought and didn't see anyone else doing it either.
  • PJamminPJammin Posts: 567
    edited October 2017
    Shipping weight on the empty box is showing as 5lbs on the UPS tracking site. Seems like a sturdy weight for an empty box. 
  • derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    PJammin said:
    Also just received email with shipping confirm for the box. 

Got mine too...
    The records on this order are still in the "warehouse"
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Lulz
    No, seriously. I've been questioning 10C on this one because it's not entirely logical with the pricing, but I haven't shit talked anyone who bought and didn't see anyone else doing it either.
    I don’t have enough popcorn for this one.  People can’t call things stupid and post 10 times throughout the thread about how ridiculous an item is and how insane it is to buy because it’s this or that and how people must be crazy or whatever and then act like you’re innocent because you didn’t point a finger directly at someone and call them a name. Just doesn’t work that way.  Gotta love the internet though, playground for the unhappy!

You ought to just go in the petition thread for the empty box and tell em
    all how you really feel about them and their desires!

• scrappysatticscrappysattic Lawrence, KS Posts: 302
    My full box says warehouse.  My empty box says shipped!!!

96' - Hartford
    98'- Hartford, Mansfield Night 2
    00' - Mansfield Night 2
    03' - Mansfield Night 1
    04' - VFC St Louis
    10' - Kansas City
    13' - OKC
    14' - St Louis, Tulsa, Lincoln
    16' - Chicago Night 1

17' EV  Louisville, KY

18' Wrigley Night 1

• Release EVRelease EV Posts: 1,998
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Lulz
    I don’t have enough popcorn for this one.  People can’t call things stupid and post 10 times throughout the thread about how ridiculous an item is and how insane it is to buy because it’s this or that and how people must be crazy or whatever and then act like you’re innocent because you didn’t point a finger directly at someone and call them a name. Just doesn’t work that way.  Gotta love the internet though, playground for the unhappy!

You ought to just go in the petition thread for the empty box and tell em
    all how you really feel about them and their desires!

Lol. Pretty spot on
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,989
    My empty box shipped today.