Tomorrows the 10th

Comments

• lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734
    Jed said:
    I'm looking for those Let's Play Two Pennants that MR. TSURT revealed all those months ago. When will those surface? Maybe today!
    I was hoping they would give a couple pennants away at the LP2 showings.
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Jed said:
    I'm looking for those Let's Play Two Pennants that MR. TSURT revealed all those months ago. When will those surface? Maybe today!
    I was hoping they would give a couple pennants away at the LP2 showings.

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • I think they come up with a vinyl box set with rearviewmirror,lost dogs And a Benny. Limited of 500 
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    I think they come up with a vinyl box set with rearviewmirror,lost dogs And a Benny. Limited of 500 
    Sounds reasonable!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    I'm not expecting much. Last month was nice.
  • And live on two legs And live on 10 legs And ten redeux
  • Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 572
    2017 Halloween Shirt in the Apparel section :)
  • Mr. Fixer said:
    2017 Halloween Shirt in the Apparel section :)
    and sticker
  • Reminds me of the T&C Surfers
  • Reminds me of the T&C Surfers
    +1
  • Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,808
    I love the stickers, but will have to find something else to buy. I'm not paying  $6.99 to ship stickers :open_mouth:
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,368
    I love the stickers, but will have to find something else to buy. I'm not paying  $6.99 to ship stickers :open_mouth:
    Yeah, same here
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Stil have no newsletter
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    PJ signed cubs ball for the contest! WOW!!  Super cool item
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,332
    Super cool! But only one? Wish he signed a ton of them and have them up for sale at the 10club store for 200 bucks a pop. Boy they would make a ton of mula!
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    demetrios said:
    Super cool! But only one? Wish he signed a ton of them and have them up for sale at the 10club store for 200 bucks a pop. Boy they would make a ton of mula!
    200?  More like 500-750 ish...would make great ebay items for the foundation each week
  • drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 2,011
    I waited to pre-order the Blu-Ray, so I ordered that, the Halloween Shirt, and the sticker for a total of $6.99 shipping. Hopefully I'll get the Halloween shirt by Oct. 31st since the Blu-Ray doesn't come out until 11/17, but I'm guessing at the $6.99 shipping cost, it will probably all ship together, which in either case is fine with me.
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    I waited to pre-order the Blu-Ray, so I ordered that, the Halloween Shirt, and the sticker for a total of $6.99 shipping. Hopefully I'll get the Halloween shirt by Oct. 31st since the Blu-Ray doesn't come out until 11/17, but I'm guessing at the $6.99 shipping cost, it will probably all ship together, which in either case is fine with me.
    Wait, what? I tried to toss in my pre-orders for the new LP's and it said I couldn't bundle them! So I didn't try to add in the LP2 DVD because it's a presale as well. What the hell?! I just tried that one and it works :anguished:
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 2,011
    Got the "newsletter"...Halloween shirt/sticker, 'Let's Play Two' screening at Wrigley Field/FS1 telecast, Matt Cameron's support of AFSP, Fender Jazz Bass auction for Special Olympics Montana, and Contest for Cubs World Series Baseball autographed by the band. So pretty much nothing new that wasn't already announced or up for sale at this point, other than the contest.

Digging the Tiki vibe of the Halloween shirt, so ordered that. Really wish we'd get some info. about the 2016 single though. I mean, it is almost 2018 you know?! ;)
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
  • NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    Man it would be sweet to win that autographed baseball.... 
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • GT1015GT1015 Posts: 161
    Nami said:
    On the second night Ed was throwing out baseballs and one landed in the row in front of me...but I did not get it.  Hopefully this can land in my hands. 
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,332
    demetrios said:
    200?  More like 500-750 ish...would make great ebay items for the foundation each week
    Of course. But it would be also sweet too if the 10club store did sell some signed balls for 10club members. Maybe a lottery on 150-200 signed Pearl Jam Wrigley balls, exclusive for 10club members. It would be fun.
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    ^ Agreed 
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    Of course. But it would be also sweet too if the 10club store did sell some signed balls for 10club members. Maybe a lottery on 150-200 signed Pearl Jam Wrigley balls, exclusive for 10club members. It would be fun.
    too many 10c members that are here just to flip. they know that. that's why they do those auctions now instead of selling everything to members. in essence, they've put the flippers out of business by becoming the flippers themselves. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Thats why i jumped on that Tom Tomorrow kickstarter with the autographed items. Impossible to get anything signed.  Signed stickers, baseballs, toilet seats, etc would sell out in 2 seconds on here and be on ebay for $1000+ within the hour.   
  • SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,993
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    too many 10c members that are here just to flip. they know that. that's why they do those auctions now instead of selling everything to members. in essence, they've put the flippers out of business by becoming the flippers themselves. 
    Eh, yeah there would be many flipped balls if they sold 150-200 band-signed baseballs. But how many flippin' ecstatic Pearl Jam fans (pun intended) would there be as well? Is it worth it at some point despite some flippers? I'd be in heaven if I won or purchased one of those band-signed baseballs.

Most of us can't afford the crazy prices that the signed guitars, signed posters or signed baseballs (if they had them) would fetch on ebay. The wealthy Pearl Jam fans have that market all to themselves. It would be cool if they found a way to get stuff like this in to normal fans' hands once in a while.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Sarava said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    Eh, yeah there would be many flipped balls if they sold 150-200 band-signed baseballs. But how many flippin' ecstatic Pearl Jam fans (pun intended) would there be as well? Is it worth it at some point despite some flippers? I'd be in heaven if I won or purchased one of those band-signed baseballs.

Most of us can't afford the crazy prices that the signed guitars, signed posters or signed baseballs (if they had them) would fetch on ebay. The wealthy Pearl Jam fans have that market all to themselves. It would be cool if they found a way to get stuff like this in to normal fans' hands once in a while.
    agreed. but I think they gave up on that. they tried that with the mystery sales. inevitably, many or most of the really sought-after items eventually made their way to ebay or back to lost dogs as trade bait. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,055
    greed. but I think they gave up on that. they tried that with the mystery sales. inevitably, many or most of the really sought-after items eventually made their way to ebay or back to lost dogs as trade bait. 
    You are so right. What I noticed from mystery sales was that people were mainly interested in buying in hopes of obtaining 1 of the 3 "big money" posters (from the 2 recent mystery box/poster sales) or getting a bunch of tradebait items, which is why you'd see people buying various sizes of the mystery boxes. And alot of times when I would inquire about someone's item they had posted as available for sale or trade, they would ask for something way out of proportion to what would be fair. Which has now created a "buy as soon as something drops in the store" feel, because if you wait on it, you know it will sell out because of traders and flippers, even if you are on the fence about it due to shipping or whatever.
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    Nami said:
    I thought so too. Really cool!

Safe to say that if you win it, you will not be willing to give it to me?

"A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    edited October 2017
    They could simply pick and choose an order to maybe add a one of a kind or rare item to..could they not? That would be sweet
    Post edited by wndowpayne on
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016