Tomorrows the 10th

1182183184185186188»

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 PDX--->KCPosts: 31,935
    Considering I've sold all of the past vaults, I'm going to pass on this one. I may buy a No Code era Vault if they ever release it, but I'll be good with the digital vault.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 56,485
    They updated the shipping to Canada on the Vault 9 vinyl. :)

Standard International Shipping - $30.99
       UPS Standard - $46.94

Take the Standard International Shipping route. It'll be delivered by Canada Post. It might take a little longer to get to you but a better option IMO. You might get hit with customs, you might not.

UPS Standard .. get it in a few day's but face the UPS brokerage fees & pay for customs. To avoid brokerage fees you gotta self clear your package. https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/comment/6592268/#Comment_6592268

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 15,553
    What is "brokerage fees" ?
    The man they call my enemy. I've seen his eyes, he looks just like me - A mirror...
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 56,485
    What is "brokerage fees" ?
    "Brokerage Fees. ... Entry Preparation Fees:fees charged by UPS to take your package(s) through customs. These fees are on packages shipped STANDARD (Ground) to Canada. If you use UPS Express or Expedited, there are no entry prep fees. These fees are charged by UPS to take your package(s) through Customs."