Tool

Comments

• SmallestOceansSmallestOceans Posts: 13,542
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,384
    You can bank on Lateralus, Stinkfist, Aenema, Schism, 46&2, and Vicarious.

That leaves room for (hopefully) six more songs. I'm hoping for Prison Sex, The Grudge, and maybe Eulogy or Crawl Away (that one is highly doubtful).
    I got Crawl Away (& Eulogy) 9 shows ago, in '97. I would be thrilled to hear either next weekend.

It's always a nice feeling when you know you're going to see one of your all time favorite bands in less than a week.  =)
    I've got a month to go.

There's no way I'll be able to avoid looking at set lists. I don't care. I don't need to be surprised. I'm ready to rock!
    I'm the same way. I will be able to hold out for a few shows, but no way I could hold out for a month. 
  • Fixer13Fixer13 Posts: 192
    They released some nice seats late today 12 rows back from the stage for the Bangor show.  WFC2017 is the code if there are any left for anyone that is still looking to grab tix.  Getting psyched for this!  Can't believe Tool is playing in Bangor.  10,000 Days is my favorite Tool album, but I'll be happy with whatever they play.  First time seeing them in concert.
    "How do afford your rock 'n roll lifestyle?"- Cake
    Not checking this thread after tonight because of inevitable setlist spoilers. Lol
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    Not checking this thread after tonight because of inevitable setlist spoilers. Lol
    There is no way I am making it to Sunday with out looking at a setlist. I am going to try as hard as I can but I am pretty weak lol. 
  • I'm flat out going for it! I'm checking it right out. I don't care. I don't have the strength and I can't pretend I do.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
    I'm flat out going for it! I'm checking it right out. I don't care. I don't have the strength and I can't pretend I do.
    Weird request but can you send me a PM and tell me if I should go dark with the setlist until Sunday? If it is more of the same of the last couple of years I still probably won't look but if there is a huge surprise I want to go in not knowing. Thanks!
    Don't do it lol
    Central Park 15

• PJNB said:
    I'm flat out going for it! I'm checking it right out. I don't care. I don't have the strength and I can't pretend I do.
    Weird request but can you send me a PM and tell me if I should go dark with the setlist until Sunday? If it is more of the same of the last couple of years I still probably won't look but if there is a huge surprise I want to go in not knowing. Thanks!
    Yup

To be clear... I'll message you if the set list looks really unique? And then you'll abstain from checking?

I will message you regardless and give you a rating of 1-10 on uniqueness (10 being crazy unique).
    edited May 2017
    PJNB said:
    Yup

To be clear... I'll message you if the set list looks really unique? And then you'll abstain from checking?

I will message you regardless and give you a rating of 1-10 on uniqueness (10 being crazy unique).
    How about we have a scale that goes from Nothing crazy different but hey it is fucking Tool! to Holy shit new album played front to back! lol

Really though 1-10 would be great. Really hoping I have the willpower to hold out thanks!

Post edited by PJNB on
    I had a buyer, but he backed out. 

I still have an extra pair for Bangor, I'm basically selling them for 50% off ($105 / pair) 

pm if interested. 

I still have an extra pair for Bangor, I'm basically selling them for 50% off ($105 / pair) 

pm if interested. 
    Damn wish I didn't have a wedding to go to on Saturday or I would of bought them off of you for face. Maybe throw them up on Stubhub (I know I know) or bring them with you and unload them there? If you are not apart of the Reddit forum I would suggest throwing them up there as well. I can for you if you do not want to join. 
    edited May 2017
    PJNB said:

pm if interested. 
    Damn wish I didn't have a wedding to go to on Saturday or I would of bought them off of you for face. Maybe throw them up on Stubhub (I know I know) or bring them with you and unload them there? If you are not apart of the Reddit forum I would suggest throwing them up there as well. I can for you if you do not want to join. 

I appreciate the offer bud, I've had them on reddit for over a week now, as well as Facebook & Twitter.

The stubhub posting has been up since I got the tickets, with the price steadily dropping every week.

I knew the risk involved when I upgraded....... if I eat them, then so be it, I'll have to sell some posters to recoup the loss.

Thanks again PJNB, I look forward to meeting you Sunday!

edited May 2017

PJNB said:

pm if interested. 

I appreciate the offer bud, I've had them on reddit for over a week now, as well as Facebook & Twitter.

The stubhub posting has been up since I got the tickets, with the price steadily dropping every week.

I knew the risk involved when I upgraded....... if I eat them, then so be it, I'll have to sell some posters to recoup the loss.

Do you have any plans after the show yet? I am looking to get a bite to eat somewhere if you are interested. I have no plans just need to be at the South Station by 5:30am.
    PJNB said:

PJNB said:

pm if interested. 

Do you have any plans after the show yet? I am looking to get a bite to eat somewhere if you are interested. I have no plans just need to be at the South Station by 5:30am.
    I was planning on heading home after the show, as it will be the end of a very long weekend for me. I can't say for sure that's what I'm going to do, but I'm going to leave it up in the air at the moment.
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    2 Tix for sale for the Hamilton show. I have a sweet pair in section 107. First row. 

I really want to go but can't find anyone to go with so gotta sell. I can probably transfer through TM to make it easier on the buyer. 

PM is probably best. 
  • benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,929
    Red Lukin said:
    2 Tix for sale for the Hamilton show. I have a sweet pair in section 107. First row. 

I really want to go but can't find anyone to go with so gotta sell. I can probably transfer through TM to make it easier on the buyer. 

PM is probably best. 
    Totally interested! Can I get back to you in a few hours? Just hopping on a plane. Thanks!
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,929
    benjs said:
    Red Lukin said:

PM is probably best. 
    Totally interested! Can I get back to you in a few hours? Just hopping on a plane. Thanks!
    I'm going to take that back, sorry Red Lukin! My ticket partner wants us to stay put with our seats :)
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    Great show last night, pretty much all the songs I expected. Helped that Maynard seemed to be really into it.  Hope they don't take another decade to play the northeast again.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
    That's great that Maynard seemed into it. I listened to a couple of boots from the last couple of years that sounded like he was going through the motions. 
  • PJNB said:
    That's great that Maynard seemed into it. I listened to a couple of boots from the last couple of years that sounded like he was going through the motions. 
    Did you resist looking?
    PJNB said:
    Did you resist looking?
    Ya 4 days to go lol. 
  • a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,833
    They're in hershey tonight, too bad I can't make it...
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,417
    edited May 2017
    scored tix to the show tonight! TM released some side stage. First time seeing them. Do they sell posters?  If so, do they sell out?  trying to decide what time to get there
    Post edited by crookedcross on

No results for scored tix to the show tonight! TM released some side stage. First time seeing them. Do they sell posters?  If so, do they sell out?  trying to decide what time to get there

From the info I have gathered it is the same poster each night with a small change. They go for 45$ for the unsigned and 150$ for the signed. If you just want the unsigned it seems like it is fairly easy to get. Google the one from last night to get an idea.
    1. eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,703
      a5pj said:
      yeah i was thinking of going but it's about an hour and a half away from me and I have to work early tomorrow morning.
      bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
      8/28/98- Camden, NJ
      10/31/09- Philly
      5/21/10- NYC
      9/2/12- Philly, PA
      7/19/13- Wrigley
      10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
      10/21/13- Philly, PA
      10/22/13- Philly, PA
      10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
      Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
      Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
    2. a5pj said:
      yeah i was thinking of going but it's about an hour and a half away from me and I have to work early tomorrow morning.
      You can do it.

We routinely drive 3 and a half hours to Vancouver the day of shows... and then back home the same night- getting to work in the morning.
    3. crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,417
      PJNB said:

No results for scored tix to the show tonight! TM released some side stage. First time seeing them. Do they sell posters?  If so, do they sell out?  trying to decide what time to get there

From the info I have gathered it is the same poster each night with a small change. They go for 45$ for the unsigned and 150$ for the signed. If you just want the unsigned it seems like it is fairly easy to get. Google the one from last night to get an idea.
        sweet! thanks.  scored a signed!

1. crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,417
        a5pj said:
        do it
      2. PJNB said:

sweet! thanks.  scored a signed!

Can I ask you what time you entered the venue?