Blank Discussion Topic

Comments

• BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

Tiki said:

snoopdoggs in the mothafuckin hizz-ouse

this snoopdog is acting a fool and this tax return thing is a joke, people wonder why they call MSNBC fake news

Just like your favorite channel faux ..

Tiki said:

this snoopdog is acting a fool and this tax return thing is a joke, people wonder why they call MSNBC fake news

do you ever watch FOXNEWS ? the more you post about FOX the more I tend to believe you don't really know much about FOXNEWS
    other than the constant babble that goes on here on the train.
    Hey did you see that even Sessions is saying he never gave any evidence to bafoon on wire tapping lol his own boy is throwing him under bus , I watch when is watchable other wise no I won't watch it it's fake news no lol I answered now please answer this where is the evidence on wire tapping that bafoon blamed on his predecessor?
    I don't know ? does that mean there is none ? like everything else that has been happening I'll wait and see how it turns out....maybe the donkey has a secrete stash hidden somewhere ? or even the wannabe donkey has a little black book somewhere ? she has some dirty secrets buried somewhere I'll bet.

I'm talking about your hero bafoon where is the evidence that Obama wired tapped bafoon tower ..
    The new reports are that Obama circumvented American intelligence rules by obtaining shared information through Britain. That is how Comey, Clapper and Trump can all be correct on their statements.

The following is a discussion with Colin Powell's former Chief of Staff who does not like Trump:

http://therealnews.com/t2/story:18593:Empire-in-Decay:-Federal-Government-Falling-Apart-as-Spying-Allegations-Fly
  • Does anybody really believe that a reporter, who nobody ever heard of, "went to his mailbox" and found my tax returns? @NBCNews FAKE NEWS! Can you imagine what the outcry would be if @SnoopDogg, failing career and all, had aimed and fired the gun at President Obama? Jail time! Will be going to Detroit, Michigan (love), today for a big meeting on bringing back car production to State & U.S. Already happening! CEO's most optimistic since 2009. It will only get better as we continue to slash unnecessary regulations and when we begin our big tax cut!
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Tiki said:

So...over the weekend had a little CNN on. 2 talking heads, one conservative and one liberal, around the weekend anchor. Maybe it was the time change, maybe I'm just OVER it, but I have no idea what anyone's names were, the anchor may have been Ana Cabrera.

The conservative says that it's assumed as fact that there was a turned down FISA warrant and one that was accepted. The lib starts yelling at the guy and soon they're just shouting over each other. I'm thinking, is that what happened? Is that true? Is it just spin?
    I've gotten to the point where I can't even follow this shit along.

Support media you trust. I just bought a 9.99 Washington Post subscription. The NYT is next.

Most reporting confirms the FISA warrant story above but the truth is nobody knows 100%. FISA requests are classified and if there even was/were FISA requests the next question would be who was/were listed as the target(s). Nobody knows anything with certainty. The New York Times and the Washington Post are hardly anymore trustworthy on this issue.
    No offense, but this is sort of crap. Trump made the accusation. He can easily have the information sent down to the select committees. He could even strong arm a public release. The fact that there are "media reports" and conflicting information is emblematic of what a crock of shit this likely is.
    "He can easily have the information sent down" is sort of crap as well. That's the kind of sentence one would read in the Washington Post. This involves sources and methods. You don't know if this is "easy" at all. You also don't know what the select committee even knows or can talk about at this point. Also...no offense.
    McCain, Schiff and others have been explicit that they've seen nothing.
    Unless you're saying Trump's only source is the media, then yes he can ensure that Congress gets what they need..because presumably it's been shown to him, driving his tweet.

Give me a break. Don't defend the defenseless.
    This is not defending the defenseless. I have already told you that I am open to the possibility that Trump is full of shit on this point. The DOJ has just asked for and been granted more time to bring evidence to the committee. There still may be no evidence to give but if that is the case I assume they would already just say so. Why ask for a delay? DOJ will either have to say there is no evidence of spying or will have to come up with a reason why it can't share any evidence that exists. Declassification of evidence, sources and methods is just not as simple as all the intelligence analysts on the AMT think. Cards are being placed on the table and we'll soon find out whether Trump is lying or whether it is the beginning of watergate 2.0 and in that case it will be all of you who will have to defend the defenseless.
    It doesn't need to be declassified to send to the select committees.
    So you say.
    What do you mean? You have the select committees who are by law allowed to view classified materials adn if the POTUS deems certain intelligence to be too sensitive, you have the Gang of Eight. This isn't "so I say"... this is the actual US Code.
    Great press conference with Schiff and Nunes on right now. One point that came up was previous failure of Intelligence to notify Gang of 8 of "incidental" spying on congresspersons when required in the past. Nunes said that they went through a process to "clean this up" but that it's possible IC failed to provide proper notifications again.
    Sure.. but isn't that the discussion from Kucinich? No member of Trump team was a member of Congress.
    Correct. Just stating that your assumption that the Gang of 8 would necessarily be aware of surveillance on Trump is not a certainty. The intelligence community has failed on this end recently.
    No that was not my point. My point was that the Gang of 8 is entitled to see classified information. Therefore, if Trump saw evidence in his capacity as POTUS (not some shit he read on a rag), then it does not have to be de-classified before sending to Capitol Hill. You made an argument sometime back that de-classifying was not an easy thing and I'm saying it's unnecessary. I'm not arguing that the Intelligence Community failed to notify the GO8 at any point. That doesn't surprise me.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    BS44325 said:

Tiki said:

Tiki said:

do you ever watch FOXNEWS ? the more you post about FOX the more I tend to believe you don't really know much about FOXNEWS
    Hey did you see that even Sessions is saying he never gave any evidence to bafoon on wire tapping lol his own boy is throwing him under bus , I watch when is watchable other wise no I won't watch it it's fake news no lol I answered now please answer this where is the evidence on wire tapping that bafoon blamed on his predecessor?
    I don't know ? does that mean there is none ? like everything else that has been happening I'll wait and see how it turns out....maybe the donkey has a secrete stash hidden somewhere ? or even the wannabe donkey has a little black book somewhere ? she has some dirty secrets buried somewhere I'll bet.

I'm talking about your hero bafoon where is the evidence that Obama wired tapped bafoon tower ..
    The new reports are that Obama circumvented American intelligence rules by obtaining shared information through Britain. That is how Comey, Clapper and Trump can all be correct on their statements.

The following is a discussion with Colin Powell's former Chief of Staff who does not like Trump:

http://therealnews.com/t2/story:18593:Empire-in-Decay:-Federal-Government-Falling-Apart-as-Spying-Allegations-Fly
    Where is the evidence from WH staff specifically from bafoon himself ?
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....

Does anybody really believe that a reporter, who nobody ever heard of, "went to his mailbox" and found my tax returns? @NBCNews FAKE NEWS! Can you imagine what the outcry would be if @SnoopDogg, failing career and all, had aimed and fired the gun at President Obama? Jail time! Will be going to Detroit, Michigan (love), today for a big meeting on bringing back car production to State & U.S. Already happening! CEO's most optimistic since 2009. It will only get better as we continue to slash unnecessary regulations and when we begin our big tax cut!

Funny that the official WH statement last night didn't say it was fake. It actually said it proved that Trump paid a lot in taxes (25%). So which statement is accurate?
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Tiki said:

So...over the weekend had a little CNN on. 2 talking heads, one conservative and one liberal, around the weekend anchor. Maybe it was the time change, maybe I'm just OVER it, but I have no idea what anyone's names were, the anchor may have been Ana Cabrera.

The conservative says that it's assumed as fact that there was a turned down FISA warrant and one that was accepted. The lib starts yelling at the guy and soon they're just shouting over each other. I'm thinking, is that what happened? Is that true? Is it just spin?
    I've gotten to the point where I can't even follow this shit along.

Support media you trust. I just bought a 9.99 Washington Post subscription. The NYT is next.

Most reporting confirms the FISA warrant story above but the truth is nobody knows 100%. FISA requests are classified and if there even was/were FISA requests the next question would be who was/were listed as the target(s). Nobody knows anything with certainty. The New York Times and the Washington Post are hardly anymore trustworthy on this issue.
    No offense, but this is sort of crap. Trump made the accusation. He can easily have the information sent down to the select committees. He could even strong arm a public release. The fact that there are "media reports" and conflicting information is emblematic of what a crock of shit this likely is.
    "He can easily have the information sent down" is sort of crap as well. That's the kind of sentence one would read in the Washington Post. This involves sources and methods. You don't know if this is "easy" at all. You also don't know what the select committee even knows or can talk about at this point. Also...no offense.
    McCain, Schiff and others have been explicit that they've seen nothing.
    Unless you're saying Trump's only source is the media, then yes he can ensure that Congress gets what they need..because presumably it's been shown to him, driving his tweet.

Give me a break. Don't defend the defenseless.
    This is not defending the defenseless. I have already told you that I am open to the possibility that Trump is full of shit on this point. The DOJ has just asked for and been granted more time to bring evidence to the committee. There still may be no evidence to give but if that is the case I assume they would already just say so. Why ask for a delay? DOJ will either have to say there is no evidence of spying or will have to come up with a reason why it can't share any evidence that exists. Declassification of evidence, sources and methods is just not as simple as all the intelligence analysts on the AMT think. Cards are being placed on the table and we'll soon find out whether Trump is lying or whether it is the beginning of watergate 2.0 and in that case it will be all of you who will have to defend the defenseless.
    It doesn't need to be declassified to send to the select committees.
    So you say.
    What do you mean? You have the select committees who are by law allowed to view classified materials adn if the POTUS deems certain intelligence to be too sensitive, you have the Gang of Eight. This isn't "so I say"... this is the actual US Code.
    Great press conference with Schiff and Nunes on right now. One point that came up was previous failure of Intelligence to notify Gang of 8 of "incidental" spying on congresspersons when required in the past. Nunes said that they went through a process to "clean this up" but that it's possible IC failed to provide proper notifications again.
    Sure.. but isn't that the discussion from Kucinich? No member of Trump team was a member of Congress.
    Correct. Just stating that your assumption that the Gang of 8 would necessarily be aware of surveillance on Trump is not a certainty. The intelligence community has failed on this end recently.
    No that was not my point. My point was that the Gang of 8 is entitled to see classified information. Therefore, if Trump saw evidence in his capacity as POTUS (not some shit he read on a rag), then it does not have to be de-classified before sending to Capitol Hill. You made an argument sometime back that de-classifying was not an easy thing and I'm saying it's unnecessary. I'm not arguing that the Intelligence Community failed to notify the GO8 at any point. That doesn't surprise me.
    Gotcha. Yes you are correct that they are entitled. The question though is again "if" there is information being withheld from them who is doing the withholding? Also if information came to Trump from a foreign source...as now it is being speculated that initial surveillance came to the Obama administration through Britain...what are the sharing requirements/abilities at that point? Maybe Trump can't share info that came through GCHQ? These are things we don't know.

BS44325 said:

Tiki said:

Tiki said:

Where is the evidence from WH staff specifically from bafoon himself ?
    You can't always get what you want.
    So when will he ever take responsibility for anything at all ?
    He blamed all those women for his assault on them the man is a gangster !
  • I will be interviewed by @TuckerCarlson tonight at 9:00 P.M. on @FoxNews. Enjoy!

Anyone on the train going to watch? I am curious if comments from the fox news haters around here will start to come only after msm gives their take or will they watch and comment before the headlines and tweets start coming?

jose?
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited March 2017
    Idris said:

It's comical how the "don't tread on me" party of the last 8 years suddenly has no problem with the prospect of having customs agents forcibly search citizens' phones coming in from Canada, or checking citizens' ids while deboarding domestic flights.

Makes perfect sense.

American Citizens: U.S. Border Agents Can Search Your Cellphone

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/american-citizens-u-s-border-agents-can-search-your-cellphone-n732746
    I'm aware the law exists, but incredibly, it never seemed to be an issue before the last couple of months when the ICE became empowered under the new administration.
    it was always an issue.
    It was always a thing, but not an issue for so many people. Apparently the instances have gone up by 5000% since Trump took office. That is kind of significant, lol. Well, I have nothing to hide. Nevertheless, if this has become common practice instead of the exception, I think I'll probably stop travelling to the USA and keep my money in Canada. I'm not willing to subject myself to that.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    I honestly watched Fox News for a solid six months last year. I wanted to hear a different perspective, like maybe I wasn't getting it with the other news sources. It was truly terrible. The Five, Bill, and Hannity are just terrible. They don't even try to have credibility or journalistic integrity. I think the same can be said for the MSNBC prime time but it's to a whole other level on Fox. I can honestly say that the time I spent watching Fox, my level of personal paranoia on things increased. They're very good at that. Thankfully I'm aware of things like that, whereas their vast majority of the elderly market does not.
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    edited March 2017

I wanted to hear a different perspective, like maybe I wasn't getting it with the other news sources. It was truly terrible. The Five, Bill, and Hannity are just terrible. They don't even try to have credibility or journalistic integrity.

/||\ THIS /|\

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    edited March 2017

I honestly watched Fox News for a solid six months last year. I wanted to hear a different perspective, like maybe I wasn't getting it with the other news sources. It was truly terrible. The Five, Bill, and Hannity are just terrible. They don't even try to have credibility or journalistic integrity. I think the same can be said for the MSNBC prime time but it's to a whole other level on Fox. I can honestly say that the time I spent watching Fox, my level of personal paranoia on things increased. They're very good at that. Thankfully I'm aware of things like that, whereas their vast majority of the elderly market does not.

I only like Tucker.
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    unsung said:

I only like Tucker.
    I believe that. Tucker is the best of the opinion people. I would like to see him have his own channel or broadcast independent of a networks agenda. I feel like he tries to fill a role or play a part on the given network he's on. Him being independent could be something I'd tune into.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,586
    On twitter he seems to have a better grasp on reality than some of the other Fox folks.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Tucker's face when his guests are talking is just intolerable, how has he not fixed that yet??

It's truly intolerable.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    In a Repudiation of Trump, a Senior House Leader Rejects Wiretap Claim - The New York Times
    https://apple.news/A9LQ63QulQwKPcLTfki6YWg

Ok so maybe a bafoon supporter here can provide some evidence or anything to back up his claim hey pjfan do you have a link or anything to help clear this mess up ...
  • PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited March 2017

In a Repudiation of Trump, a Senior House Leader Rejects Wiretap Claim - The New York Times

Ok so maybe a bafoon supporter here can provide some evidence or anything to back up his claim hey pjfan do you have a link or anything to help clear this mess up ...

I can't state it any more clear.
    I don't give a flying fuck if this story is true or not. It in no way affects me personally at all and I don't think it affects you either.
    As you pro-impeach people say "give it time"
    If the story ends up being true the media will be ashamed.

edit - removed not
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
    edited March 2017

I don't give a flying fuck if this story is true or not. It in no way affects me personally at all and I don't think it affects you either.
    If the story ends up not being true the media will be ashamed.
    Plus you're not even a Trump supporter, so Jose shouldn't have asked you in the first place. :)

Why do you think the media will be ashamed though? I think the media has mostly treated this under the assumption that it isn't true, and have mostly been talking about what that fact means. And I doubt the alt-right fake news folks will care one way or the other. They'll just say it's true, and there is a cover-up going on, lol.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_Soul said:

Plus you're not even a Trump supporter, so Jose shouldn't have asked you in the first place. :)

Why do you think the media will be ashamed though? I think the media has mostly treated this under the assumption that it isn't true, and have mostly been talking about what that fact means. And I doubt the alt-right fake news folks will care one way or the other. They'll just say it's true, and there is a cover-up going on, lol.
    Not sure how the word not ended up in my post, I was typing too fast.
    I meant being true.

PJ_Soul said:

Not sure how the word not ended up in my post, I was typing too fast.
    I meant being true.
    Huh? Sorry, I don't understand what you mean here.
  • ^^^
    My first post said If the story ends up not being true the media will be ashamed.

If the story ends up being true the media will be ashamed.

edit - removed not
    Are you saying you don't give a fuck if either
    A. the former president was illegally spying on a candidate or
    B. the current president lied to the nation and accused the president of committing a crime

The only way you shouldn't care about this if you don't care about American politics. Considering your time spent here, I don't think that's the case. So please explain how you can care about American politics but not care about A or B? Both have extreme ramifications as to the trustworthiness and truthfullness of the chief executive.
This discussion has been closed.