I'm high on marijuana RIGHT NOW!!

Comments

• oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821

23scidoo said:

rssesq said:

hybridol A.
    I hate to say it cuz I love black markets but the dispensary shit got it goin on.

I WANT IT!!!!!!!!
    Looks like my Thanksgiving stuffing
    You're on the right track to have a lot more mellowness in this year's Thanksgiving. No one needs to argue about Trump over turkey this year!
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382

23scidoo said:

rssesq said:

hybridol A.
    I hate to say it cuz I love black markets but the dispensary shit got it goin on.

I WANT IT!!!!!!!!
    You're on the right track to have a lot more mellowness in this year's Thanksgiving. No one needs to argue about Trump over turkey this year!
    my thanksgiving will have hillary supporters and a few trumpsters. I'll be drinking.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Wobbie said:

23scidoo said:

rssesq said:

hybridol A.

I WANT IT!!!!!!!!
    my thanksgiving will have hillary supporters and a few trumpsters. I'll be drinking.
    maybe schedule some time in the octagon?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

Wobbie said:

23scidoo said:

rssesq said:

hybridol A.

I WANT IT!!!!!!!!
    I'm assuming "scheduling time in the octagon" is a euphemism.

(and if not, it should be; need I check Urban Dictionary)

So looking forward to picking and choosing goodies at my dispensary tomorrow evening. Plus it's Pet Friday, so I get the added bonus of cute dogs to play with.
    hedonist said:

Wobbie said:

23scidoo said:

rssesq said:

hybridol A.

I WANT IT!!!!!!!!
    I'm assuming "scheduling time in the octagon" is a euphemism.

(and if not, it should be; need I check Urban Dictionary)

So looking forward to picking and choosing goodies at my dispensary tomorrow evening. Plus it's Pet Friday, so I get the added bonus of cute dogs to play with.
    it's not. he is spending time at the holidays with trumpsters and clintonites. you might to settle things the ufc way before the turkey is served.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723
    Have a friend in Cali who sends me the cartridges that you just smoke out of the e-cigarette pen looking things. Great way to smoke without any scent of it.
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893

Have a friend in Cali who sends me the cartridges that you just smoke out of the e-cigarette pen looking things. Great way to smoke without any scent of it.

thats a great idea against harshness on the throat
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045

Nice do you have an extra you can send? I'm local.. Lol yea i love having those vape cartridges when traveling. Perfect for hotel stays and pretty much going anywhere when you want to be discreet. Although I do notice I'm a little more horse the next morning after a night of vapes compared to leaf.

Have you had any that have malfunctioned or broke on You? I probably purchased 20 or so a while back and i would say 5 malfunctioned.
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    I am at hospice care with my uncle.
    I am properly adjusted as he would want me to be. We didn't always catch fish when we went out, but we ALWAYS caught a buzz!
    They have some excellent cookies here. No rusty old tins if crispy crunchy butternothings. No paper thin "chocolate chip" monstrosities in a crinkly plastic packaging.
    They taste like homemade and the variety is impressive.

Appreciate the little things.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    Hugs and good thoughts, gambo. One of my favorite memories is after attending a family Bar Mitzvah in NY, driving through the temple's parking lot with my cousin and sister while sharing a joint.

So good you can get your uncle what helps him in the now (and not just the edibles, but you yourself).

That's all we have.
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    The drinking thread is winning this evening
    www.cluthelee.com
    I'm indulging in both.

Hope you're doing somewhat alright with all that's going on with you, 2-f.
    finished my whiskey. on to the vodka. the mary jane may make an appearance. i have old dutch chips in the wait.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

I had to look those up, but yum.

Can't say enough good things about our dispensary. The people, the quality, the security. All-around awesome.

Salut to ya, Hugh.
  • EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    Humboldt County OG Kush
  • EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827

The Jetty extracts are very good, have them get some to try. The Pure ones are very good, but the Gold are great. And get a Eleaf iStick 20W Battery, you won't regret it one bit. Those circular e-pen batteries suck.

https://jettyextracts.com/
    EM194007 said:

The Jetty extracts are very good, have them get some to try. The Pure ones are very good, but the Gold are great. And get a Eleaf iStick 20W Battery, you won't regret it one bit. Those circular e-pen batteries suck.

I just checked the unopened cartridge package we have, and it is Spliffin' Pure! The straight CBD one has been a lifesaver for me, when it comes to needing to relieve pain but also being able to work.
  • rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    shatterday in the park
    I think it was the 4th of july
    Which is worse, the names of strains of weed or the names of craft beers?

I vote craft beers by a mile.
    I don't know much about craft beers but do love the names of the various strains at my MMJ.

That'd be a great job - spend your day getting paid to test various strains and name them...while high.
  • PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited November 2016
    If there was a strain called Trump would you try it?
    edited November 2016

I doubt there'd even be one named that *edit (Freudian?) - him. But no, I have no desire to smoke Trump. Hahaha.

My place did have one I tried called Crazy Alaska or something similar. After I purchased it, I saw that Sarah Palin was on the container label. It was actually pretty good too.
    hedonist said:

I doubt there'd even be one named that *edit (Freudian?) - him. But no, I have no desire to smoke Trump. Hahaha.

My place did have one I tried called Crazy Alaska or something similar. After I purchased it, I saw that Sarah Palin was on the container label. It was actually pretty good too.
    "Good weed?"

"YOU BETCHA!"

Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

hedonist said:

I don't know much about craft beers but do love the names of the various strains at my MMJ.

That'd be a great job - spend your day getting paid to test various strains and name them...while high.

There's some seriously goofy craft beer names out there.
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723
    EM194007 said:

I haven't had any issues using the e-pen battery thing. It's nice since it's not bulky and can just easily throw it in my pocket. But maybe I'll try the jetty extracts when I get some more stuff sent to me...I've heard those are good.
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416

hedonist said:

"Good weed?"

"YOU BETCHA!"

Fantastic weed. Just fantastic. The best high. Great weed. I have my best people growing it. Big league crops. Fantastic crops.
    Ahahaha. Totally heard/saw that in my head.

I'm into the first 15 or so of Pulp Fiction for probably the 30th time, and my high ass is craving a Big Kahuna burger. ANY BURGER.

A Royale wit cheese.
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    That scene always makes me want a fountain Sprite more than anything!
    Time to tune up!
    And then tune up the guitar.
    And then then tune up again.
    I've never heard the term "tune up". Our building used to have an older cool-ass security dude who referred to it as getting faded. My guy and his friends, in their teens, called it getting small.

(that's not what she said ;) ).