Options

I'm high on marijuana RIGHT NOW!!

Comments

• Options
    EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    Granddaddy Purple sure is yummy.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    So is Skywalker Purple! And prettily-purple too :)
  • Options
    hedonist said:

So is Skywalker Purple! And prettily-purple too :)

Never have tried it. But a Blueberry & Mazar mix does sound like it would be tasty.
  • Options
    RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    So high! So blissfully floating on cloud 9. :)
    Wishing the same to all of you.
  • Options
    Graham Hancock - The War on Consciousness BANNED TED TALK
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0c5nIvJH7w
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527

So high! So blissfully floating on cloud 9. :)
    Wishing the same to all of you.

On my way to cloud 9..
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    raining here. nothing scheduled for rest of the afternoon. Time for a cup of Esmerelda panama geisha and a pinner of indicol B whilst I shop online.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    rssesq said:

raining here. nothing scheduled for rest of the afternoon. Time for a cup of Esmerelda panama geisha and a pinner of indicol B whilst I shop online.

Looks like what I found in the toilet after I had Taco Bell.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177

rssesq said:

You're like the goose who laid the golden egg! Monetize that shit! :lol:
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    jeffbr said:

rssesq said:

You're like the goose who laid the golden egg! Monetize that shit! :lol:
    :rofl:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,492
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    Climbing up stairs while drunk and high is a lot harder than it looks.
  • Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,485
    Hey, thanks for another never ending right now thread. Can I protest these somewhere? :wink:
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418

I've usually found the level of difficulty about dead-on with my drunk & stoned expectations. Sober me would laugh, but drunk/stoned me is like, yeah, this is about what I expected.
  • Options
    Malroth said:

Hey, thanks for another never ending right now thread. Can I protest these somewhere? :wink:

Sure all protests and complaints get posted on The Porch. :rofl: ( just kidding!)
  • Options

I've usually found the level of difficulty about dead-on with my drunk & stoned expectations. Sober me would laugh, but drunk/stoned me is like, yeah, this is about what I expected.
    I was extra optimistic that night. Now I prepare everything before I smoke myself stupid. Only problems are the days I can't find my pipe or my weed. But that's me sober and can't be helped. :grin:
  • Options
    And we've officially reached the stupid phase.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I can't do the really high but out and about in public thing. Just not comfortable with it, just not me. Would rather be home, in PJ's and hair in a pony and comfy, no need to maintain composure or my footing.

I admire anyone who can pull it off though.
  • Options
    hedonist said:

I can't do the really high but out and about in public thing. Just not comfortable with it, just not me. Would rather be home, in PJ's and hair in a pony and comfy, no need to maintain composure or my footing.

I admire those people too because we all know I can't maintain neither my composure nor my footing. :rofl:
  • Options

hedonist said:

I admire those people too because we all know I can't maintain neither my composure nor my footing. :rofl:
    :lol:

I can't do that either, it I have to be at least buzzed to deal with other Humans.. ( auto correct just offered Hymens!! Lol) it lets me be near them without such a great and overwhelming onslaught of information.. it comes through first before anything they say or do.. and it is exhausting.. pot helps me pace myself emotionally, and in the long run, physically.. but too high and I get weirded out by everyone.. lol
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,815

rssesq said:

this made me double over. :rofl:
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,822

rssesq said:

Oh no! Cramps? You ate at Taco Bell too?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    hedonist said:

I'm just the opposite. I'd rather be out and about having fun, then just sitting around the house.
  • Options

hedonist said:

I can't do that either, it I have to be at least buzzed to deal with other Humans.. ( auto correct just offered Hymens!! Lol) it lets me be near them without such a great and overwhelming onslaught of information.. it comes through first before anything they say or do.. and it is exhausting.. pot helps me pace myself emotionally, and in the long run, physically.. but too high and I get weirded out by everyone.. lol
    Me too. Especially strangers. I get really quiet. I know, that's almost impossible to believe but the Boston crew knows. I'm one that needs to have a drink first and then smoke or I get really stupid stoned. Nothing like watching me quietly wandering around looking at everything like it's my first day on Earth.
  • Options

rssesq said:

Oh no! Cramps? You ate at Taco Bell too?
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,815
    I don't even like being high even if it's just me and a buddy at his house. I need to be at MY house. In my younger days, I was more than willing to be wherever and whenever and smoke. But now I need to be at home base.

Get too out of my skin in public.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045

I don't even like being high even if it's just me and a buddy at his house. I need to be at MY house. In my younger days, I was more than willing to be wherever and whenever and smoke. But now I need to be at home base.

Haha I have some friends similar to you public tweekers! ;) out and about is preferred but it really doesn't matter. You know what i just realized is that I prefer a sativa. Lately my guy has sativa and it makes all the difference compared to the depressing indica that puts you on a couch with blank thoughts.
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Options

I can smoke in public but only if I'm with someone I trust...to make sure I don't get lost or anything.
  • Options
    Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045

I can smoke in public but only if I'm with someone I trust...to make sure I don't get lost or anything.
    Really..i have been really baked in my day but never did I think i could get lost. Actually once I couldn't operate my phone or a remote after eating too many mg's..but i think i could have found my way home.
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Options
    Wma31394 said:

Haha I have some friends similar to you public tweekers! ;) out and about is preferred but it really doesn't matter. You know what i just realized is that I prefer a sativa. Lately my guy has sativa and it makes all the difference compared to the depressing indica that puts you on a couch with blank thoughts.
    Definitely sativa! Although, ironically, Indicas make me all restless, not relaxed at all. Sativas make me relaxed and patient and really interested in everything.