I'm high on marijuana RIGHT NOW!!

Comments

• Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045

Wma31394 said:

I don't even like being high even if it's just me and a buddy at his house. I need to be at MY house. In my younger days, I was more than willing to be wherever and whenever and smoke. But now I need to be at home base.

Get too out of my skin in public.

Haha I have some friends similar to you public tweekers! ;) out and about is preferred but it really doesn't matter. You know what i just realized is that I prefer a sativa. Lately my guy has sativa and it makes all the difference compared to the depressing indica that puts you on a couch with blank thoughts.
    Definitely sativa! Although, ironically, Indicas make me all restless, not relaxed at all. Sativas make me relaxed and patient and really interested in everything.
    Relaxed yet energetic..just a better overall feeling and less comedown
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    Wma31394 said:

I don't even like being high even if it's just me and a buddy at his house. I need to be at MY house. In my younger days, I was more than willing to be wherever and whenever and smoke. But now I need to be at home base.

Get too out of my skin in public.

I can smoke in public but only if I'm with someone I trust...to make sure I don't get lost or anything.
    Really..i have been really baked in my day but never did I think i could get lost. Actually once I couldn't operate my phone or a remote after eating too many mg's..but i think i could have found my way home.
    I've done that several times. The phone and the remote.
    And I tend to get lost at crowded places like Disneyland or concerts or malls. I think it's because when I'm stoned I get extra distracted and forget to keep moving towards where I'm supposed to go. So if you ever see a short, brunette, really confused looking chick at a PJ concert...it might be me! :smiley:
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175
    cause they are all watching YOU!!!!

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

lolobugg said:

cause they are all watching YOU!!!!

Shut up. Though I am pretty short so most people don't see me.
    Any of you stoners in NV? My mom and sister live there and i will be visiting much more when rec dispensaries open next year. Anyone know where and when this will happen?
    I haven't smoked for 3 days and still can't so instead of being bitter about it, I'm wishing you all an extra great buzz tonight and over the weekend. Light it up and have some fun! :hug:
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    No edibles for you, RS?

We shall be lit for sure.

(well, we are, already)
    hedonist said:

No edibles for you, RS?

We shall be lit for sure.

(well, we are, already)

No edibles for me. Didn't plan ahead and then got too sick to go. :bawling:
    But knowing you're enjoying makes it easier. :)
    Rule #1 - always have edibles / back-up plan in place!

Definitely needed this. Back pain is saying "huh?" like that fucking Mucinex green blob thing.

And....music is saying hello in the form of QOTSA covering Idol, and if my guy weren't reading in other room this shit'd be blasting.

But, I'm nice and quite considerate that way :innocent:
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,589
    You all are a bunch of druggies!
    (I have done more drugs than anyone I know, I do not cast the first stone.)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved

And your point is...? ;)
    We can pack a mean bowl, you can make a mean martini...to each his own, eh? (Had to throw a little Canadian in there too). :grin:

I'm too buzzed to remember where I just talked you up, F Me :hug:
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    Wake and bake on a lazy Saturday morning is one of the greatest joys in life. Time for an old movie.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    i could do with some tea right now of oil to put me to lalas

Wake and bake on a lazy Saturday morning is one of the greatest joys in life. Time for an old movie.

Agreed! No old movies though.

(Time for TOTD, War Pigs. :bawling: )
  • hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    ^^^Good God Yesss!! TOTD War Pigs! I wanna see Chris waving that Fucking microphone stand above his head. I thought he was gonna take someone's head off with that thing. And NO, I was too sick to make the Philly show once ticket prices finally "dropped" (if you can call it that). I had to watch it all the next day...Please let them do a summer tour. I already have my tickets to Soundgarden, now give me some TOTD...and maybe some PJ. Am I asking too much??

^^^Good God Yesss!! TOTD War Pigs! I wanna see Chris waving that Fucking microphone stand above his head. I thought he was gonna take someone's head off with that thing. And NO, I was too sick to make the Philly show once ticket prices finally "dropped" (if you can call it that). I had to watch it all the next day...Please let them do a summer tour. I already have my tickets to Soundgarden, now give me some TOTD...and maybe some PJ. Am I asking too much??

No way, sister. I'm with you on that, all of it.

Now, to partake of a fresh serving of Amnesia Haze :)
  • hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    ^^^ Oh yeah, that's what this thread is about right?? I pulled a cross over during my Pinot Noir drunkenness. :smiley:
    Hahaha. Been there.

(am there :no_mouth: )
  • EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    Jetty Silver Haze cartridge. :smiley:

Whose phone number is that in the background? :glasses:

Looks nice, much heftier than the ones we have, base-wise. The cartridge and thing to inhale from (behold my grasp of terminology!) look identical to ours.

Enjoy!
    hedonist said:

Whose phone number is that in the background? :glasses:

Looks nice, much heftier than the ones we have, base-wise. The cartridge and thing to inhale from (behold my grasp of terminology!) look identical to ours.

Enjoy!

Ticketbastard 1 800 #. This cartridge of SH is pretty darn good. Different strains have different thickness base wise, from the ones I've have seen over the years. The thicker ones have a lower ohm coil, that's why I won't use one of the ego/pen batteries, need a way to adjust the power. I've seen other companies use the same cartridge, must be someone out there supplying them to multiple companies. Yep, I'm just sitting here watching the Warren Haynes Christmas Jam from Asheville, NC. Feel bad for the people on the rail, or close to it, they've been there for a long, long time (think it started at 6:30 EST, means they were there way before then) and they still have the Govt Mule set to go.
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

lolobugg said:
    Anyone who would use synthetic marijuana needs their head examined. Who knows what chemicals the Chinese are putting in that crap.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244
    hedonist said:

I can't do the really high but out and about in public thing. Just not comfortable with it, just not me. Would rather be home, in PJ's and hair in a pony and comfy, no need to maintain composure or my footing.

I admire anyone who can pull it off though.

I'm like you. I don't do public well. Much prefer being home and on my couch.
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,438
    Wish i was high right now, been since last Wednesday since I had my last joint. On holidays in Florida and don't know anyone. It's my once a yr 10 day dry out period. But let me tell you, can't wait till I get home next week and fire one up
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    BLACK35 said:

Wish i was high right now, been since last Wednesday since I had my last joint. On holidays in Florida and don't know anyone. It's my once a yr 10 day dry out period. But let me tell you, can't wait till I get home next week and fire one up

Where are you at in FL?
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,438
    Singer Island near West Palm Beach.
    Talking with a guy and his wife last night from California at the tiki bar and he just happened to have some and shared a couple "J"s with me. Was very nice indeed!!
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    BLACK35 said:

Talking with a guy and his wife last night from California at the tiki bar and he just happened to have some and shared a couple "J"s with me. Was very nice indeed!!

Once I was skiing in Wisconsin and i wishing I brought my weed..i kid you not I got off the chair lift and a bag of weed was laying on the ground. It was epic!
  • whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Wma31394 said:

BLACK35 said:

Once I was skiing in Wisconsin and i wishing I brought my weed..i kid you not I got off the chair lift and a bag of weed was laying on the ground. It was epic!
    Hahahaha! I went out to LA in 94 or so.. was there to see PJ at the Superdome. And we were outta weed. I went to go pee behind a bush, looked down, and there was a half ounce of beautiful buds!!