• igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,141
    Wonder why a whole month delay?
    I miss igotid88
  • Of The AggieOf The Aggie The ATX Posts: 1,491
    igotid88 said:

Wonder why a whole month delay?

Pressing back-up maybe?
  • AAJCAAJC Calgary, AB, Canada Posts: 262
    You would think that 10C would have this news out before Amazon, which makes me think there's no delay from 10C.
  • geno14geno14 Posts: 84
    DewieCox said:

If you preorder from Amazon you'll get the lowest price between ordering and shipping and I've never had a problem with getting them on or near release date.

I just received an email about my Amazon Pre-Order being pushed back until Sept.2.... is this for 10club as well do you know?

edited July 2016
    geno14 said:

DewieCox said:

If you preorder from Amazon you'll get the lowest price between ordering and shipping and I've never had a problem with getting them on or near release date.

I just received an email about my Amazon Pre-Order being pushed back until Sept.2.... is this for 10club as well do you know?

We do not know because 10C has not said anything. This would lead me to assume that there is no delay with 10C. That being said, the shipping date listed w/10C says "Shipping Date TBA". So, they could ship your purchase in 2018.

I've been told the 192/24 digital versions will be available on 8/5 by someone with Pono. Hope that's true so we can get those files in the meantime. I have the 44.1/24 files already and they sound solid.
    Post edited by AAJC on
  • lejarmap138lejarmap138 Posts: 74
    edited July 2016
    AAJC said:

I've been told the 192/24 digital versions will be available on 8/5 by someone with Pono. Hope that's true so we can get those files in the meantime. I have the 44.1/24 files already and they sound solid.

Did you mean 44.1/16? Or where did you get the 44.1/24?
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,332
    geno14 said:

DewieCox said:

That's weird I haven't received an email from Amazon Canada on the push back.

If Amazon has a delay, there will be a delay with 10club orders too. Both products are Sony Legacy releases.

AAJC said:

Did you mean 44.1/16? Or where did you get the 44.1/24?
    No, I mean 44.1/24. The label accidentally released these files on Pono about 3 or so weeks ago. I saw them by accident myself and bought them. They have slightly lower dynamic range than the original CDs which is unfortunate, but still to have them in 24bit is nice.

When I questioned why they were taken down a few days after I bought them, the answer I received from Pono was the label accidentally put them up early and that they were coming out officially on August 5, they also stated that 192/24 files were coming, which will be nice if it's true.
    All 7" reissue singles on Amazon USA have also been updated to the September 2nd release.
  • Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 West Seattle Posts: 889
    2016 PEARL JAM NO CODE VINYL REISSUE LP
    RELEASE DATE 8/5/2016
    PRESALE ORDER. SHIPPING DATE TBA. Cards will be charged at time of purchase.

Did it always say shipping date TBA on the Pearl Jam site?
  • hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033
    edited July 2016

RELEASE DATE 8/5/2016

Yes, from what I recall
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016
    hsohi said:

RELEASE DATE 8/5/2016

Yes, from what I recall
    It's been like that for all the 7" reissue singles too, that I can remember.
    From Amazon Canada ..

Pearl Jam "No Code (Vinyl)"
    Estimated arrival date: September 09, 2016 - September 15, 2016
    Pearl Jam "Yield (Vinyl)"
    Estimated arrival date: September 09, 2016 - September 15, 2016
    Reissue vinyl prices went up Amazon Canada.
    No Code was $43.49 now $57.47. Yield was $25.19 now $28.81.
  • AO253126AO253126 Posts: 363
    Looks like the release dates in the shop have been updated to September 2 as well :disappointed:

http://pearljam.com/goods/product_info.php?cPath=7&products_id=4614
  • Sirens4Sirens4 Posts: 542
    Damn! Was hoping maybe we would start seeing some shipped soon!!
    Springfield 94 hartford 96,98,06,08 xl center 2010,2013 boston 06,2010 mansfield ma 1998,2000,2003,2008
    Pearl Jam's Who You Are, Hail Hail, Off He Goes, Given To Fly, Wishlist 7" singles added @ Amazon Canada. $13.99CDN a pop!
  • hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033
    AO253126 said:

Looks like the release dates in the shop have been updated to September 2 as well :disappointed:

http://pearljam.com/goods/product_info.php?cPath=7&products_id=4614

Hmmmm......very very interesting.
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited July 2016
    So I just saw this in the description of No Code (Ltd) on the New On Vinyl website: "Including 1 of 4 sets of 9 polaroid/lyric cards". :confused: 1 of 4 sets? I was not aware that there were 4 unique sets of the polaroids. So 36 Polaroids in all? Is this just for the reissue, or is this the case with the original too??
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • AO253126AO253126 Posts: 363
    PJ_Soul said:

So I just saw this in the description of No Code (Ltd) on the New On Vinyl website: "Including 1 of 4 sets of 9 polaroid/lyric cards". :confused: 1 of 4 sets? I was not aware that there were 4 unique sets of the polaroids. So 36 Polaroids in all? Is this just for the reissue, or is this the case with the original too??

The originals had four sets of 9 Polaroids as well, but there's overlap between the four sets. I think there are only 13 unique Polaroids - one for each song. I assume this is the same for the reissue LP.
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    I would imagine so.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,141
    PJ_Soul said:

Yea there were a C. O. D. and E. set
    I miss igotid88
  • SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,924
    CODE

I just got that...
    Nature drunk and High
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    igotid88 said:

PJ_Soul said:

And that's true with both CD and vinyl releases. Cassette releases were issued in 9 different covers.
    edited July 2016
    igotid88 said:

PJ_Soul said:

I had no idea. I have no clue which set is in my original. Is it noted right on the polaroids?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • wgwg Posts: 411
    yes. last letter in the sku number at the bottom
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    This is the first Polaroid for the 'C' set.
    Thanks!
    PJ_Soul said:

Yep. The set should look like this. :)

• LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,972
    for the US, it's actually cheaper to go through the 10C than to go through Amazon - even with free shipping
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1