Comments

• igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,141
    I don't see any for Canada yet
    I miss igotid88
  • lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,873
    I'm really hoping for a special 10C color, but I ain't holding my breath. Mostly thankful that they released these again and hope for more of the same. Cut off this bootlegging bullshit!
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2

I'm really hoping for a special 10C color, but I ain't holding my breath. Mostly thankful that they released these again and hope for more of the same. Cut off this bootlegging bullshit!

I think they would've said
    I miss igotid88
  • pjpitt89pjpitt89 Posts: 1,817
    10C prices are significantly cheaper, even if you have Amazon prime. Happy to see a benefit of buying through the site.
    9/1/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/12/03, 10/1/04, 9/28/05, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 8/7/08 (EV), 6/12/09 (EV), 10/27/09, 10/28/09,10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 6/15/11 (EV), 9/2/12, 7/19/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/27/13, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/7/16, 11/4/16 (TOTD), 8/18/18, 8/20/18, 9/24/21 (EV&Earthlings), 9/26/21, 9/11/2022, 9/14/2022
  • Of The AggieOf The Aggie The ATX Posts: 1,491
    The prices will probably go down once it gets closer to release date. Happens a lot of the time.
    yea. and sometimes people don't like the shipping costs
    I miss igotid88
    just going by the amazon ranks. it looks like Yield is selling better.But not by much
    I miss igotid88
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    They are everywhere
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Fuck I hate flippers that abuse this site.

Fuck I hate flippers that abuse this site.

What are you talking about?
  • Fuck I hate flippers that abuse this site.

It pisses me off that these records offered at FV are already being sold on Amazon.
    What is FV?
    If you're talking about original releases, that is not flipping. Those records are 20 and 18 years old respectively. Anybody that decides to part with them should absolutely get full market value for them.
    If you are talking about the reissues, they will be available everywhere, not just ten club.
    Yea the reissues are available everywhere.
    I miss igotid88
  • What is FV?
    If you're talking about original releases, that is not flipping. Those records are 20 and 18 years old respectively. Anybody that decides to part with them should absolutely get full market value for them.
    If you are talking about the reissues, they will be available everywhere, not just ten club.

FV - Face Value

• sm202838sm202838 Posts: 57
    Nothing appearing on Amazon UK site yet
    I have No Code. Before it became expensive. I'm not sure when I bought it. But I dont know how to take care of things.
    I miss igotid88
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,941
    edited May 2016
    igotid88 said:

Yea the reissues are available everywhere.

That'll be quite the experience going to the PJ section in a record store and seeing Yield/No Code in there. I haven't see that sight in about 18 years.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited May 2016

It pisses me off that these records offered at FV are already being sold on Amazon.
    Amazon will also be selling them for face value.... :confused: Are you maybe confusing Amazon with eBay?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,768
    PJ_Soul said:

Amazon will also be selling them for face value.... :confused: Are you maybe confusing Amazon with eBay?
    Are you buying them on Amazon.ca or on 10C?
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

• lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,873
    igotid88 said:

I think they would've said
    You mean like they most recently did for LB and Sonic Evolution...
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    RobbyD462 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Who me? I'm not buying them at all. The originals work just fine. ;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • tylerjtylerj Indiana Posts: 265
    pjpitt89 said:

10C prices are significantly cheaper, even if you have Amazon prime. Happy to see a benefit of buying through the site.

Yeah that's kinda true. Add $10 of shipping at 10c and becomes more expensive to buy from 10c
    Chicago, Aug 24, 2009 
    Noblesville, May 7, 2010
    PJ20 Night 1, 2011
    Cincinnati, Oct. 1, 2014
    Milwaukee, Oct. 20, 2014
    Wrigley Field, Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field, Aug 22, 2016
    Wrigley Field, Aug 18, 2018
    Wrigley Field, Aug 20, 2018
    St. Louis, Sept. 18, 2022
    Chicago, Sept. 5, 2023
    Chicago, Sept. 7, 2023

tylerj said:

pjpitt89 said:

Yeah that's kinda true. Add $10 of shipping at 10c and becomes more expensive to buy from 10c
    Yup, 10C shipping is the prob, not the price. But also, never good to pre-order from Amazon. The price always goes down after they are available on Amazon, and Amazon struggles with sending pre-ordered items in a timely manner. I'd just wait until these albums are available and buy them then. There will be tons of them.
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,411
    If you preorder from Amazon you'll get the lowest price between ordering and shipping and I've never had a problem with getting them on or near release date.
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,164
    DewieCox said:

If you preorder from Amazon you'll get the lowest price between ordering and shipping and I've never had a problem with getting them on or near release date.

Yes, this has worked out great for me. I always order PJ stuff through 10c though, "just in case" there's surprise coloured vinyl randomly including. Not that I've benefitted ever :lol:
    DewieCox said:

Lucky you. I have NEVER received an album pre-ordered through Amazon in a timely manner. I have also ALWAYS seen the price drop not long after the release date. And I'm talking maybe 10 times. I will never pre-order from Amazon again.
  • RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,768
    PJ_Soul said:

RobbyD462 said:

PJ_Soul said:

I think I have a problem.:(
    I've had all of the originals for sometime now but I keep buying albums again!
    Whether it's Nevermind Pallas or these no code/yield reissues.
    I want to hear the difference in sound between the two versions on my ortofon black cartridge.
    Being an Audiophile is expensive!
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

• RobbyD462 said:

PJ_Soul said:

RobbyD462 said:

PJ_Soul said:

I want to hear the difference in sound between the two versions on my ortofon black cartridge.
    Yes you do have a problem.
    The only solution besides more cowbell is to immediately sell all your PJ records at a steep discount.
    PM me if interested.
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,941
    RobbyD462 said:

I ordered them too (even though I own the originals). My copy of Yield had a waterstain in the bottom corn where it was black. So I covered it up with black marker. My No Code has a hole punched through one of the corners (which I think means it was a promo copy or something... they used to do that in the old days so people wouldn't resell something, but I still bought it from a record store). Both records have been well played over the past 18 years, so it'll be nice having a fresh copy.

I recently bought all the Zeppelin re-releases. I had old pressing's of everything but Coda. It was really nice hearing it again on nice new fresh vinyl :)
  • hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033
    I bought them but it would of been nice for PJ to continue releasing a vault on vinyl
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016