Meanwhile back in Israel

Comments

• gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129
    BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

I guess the question is , are the people who defended it even helped expand it , qualified to pass judgement? I'd say unequivocally yes
    http://bigstory.ap.org/fff1cb8e541e4af2927eac86551051fd

They are certainly qualified but it probably won't go anywhere. Netanyahu's normalization of relations with Turkey was a master stroke and some suggest he in fact brokered the Turkish apology to Russia for the downing of their plane. In addition Abbad just stood in front of a European Union meeting and accused Israeli rabbis of poisoning Palestinian drinking water...one of the oldest and more outrageous anti-semetic charges. All this occuring while a sanction-free militarizing Iran becomes more bellicose towards Israel with each passing day. Israelis know that there is no current partner for peace and that there neighbourhood is becoming increasingly dangerous. They will not sack Netanyahu under these conditions.
    israel has itself to blame of that situation. stealing more land, displacing more muslims, stoking the flames. then claiming that they are the victim. it is the likud way.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

I guess the question is , are the people who defended it even helped expand it , qualified to pass judgement? I'd say unequivocally yes

They are certainly qualified but it probably won't go anywhere. Netanyahu's normalization of relations with Turkey was a master stroke and some suggest he in fact brokered the Turkish apology to Russia for the downing of their plane. In addition Abbad just stood in front of a European Union meeting and accused Israeli rabbis of poisoning Palestinian drinking water...one of the oldest and more outrageous anti-semetic charges. All this occuring while a sanction-free militarizing Iran becomes more bellicose towards Israel with each passing day. Israelis know that there is no current partner for peace and that there neighbourhood is becoming increasingly dangerous. They will not sack Netanyahu under these conditions.
    israel has itself to blame of that situation. stealing more land, displacing more muslims, stoking the flames. then claiming that they are the victim. it is the likud way.
    Israelis don't see themselves as victims. They never have and never will. They recognize the hatred aimed in their direction and will both defend and govern themselves accordingly.
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

Israelis don't see themselves as victims. They never have and never will. They recognize the hatred aimed in their direction and will both defend and govern themselves accordingly.
    oh bullshit.

listen to every single speech given by netanyahu. it is drilling for fear, and appealing for help from the international community because hamas is launching rockets at them. all while going on offense and stealing land and building illegal settlements.

go watch the speeches he made during the last election. he used outright racism to scare israelis into voting for his party on the day of the election.

they have a right to defend themselves, sure, but they do not have the right to steal land that isn't theirs, they do not have the right to bulldoze palestinian houses that have been there for generations, they do not have the right to build jewish only settlements on land that isn't theirs. they can't do all of that and then play the "woe is me, i am a victim again" card.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

oh bullshit.

listen to every single speech given by netanyahu. it is drilling for fear, and appealing for help from the international community because hamas is launching rockets at them. all while going on offense and stealing land and building illegal settlements.

go watch the speeches he made during the last election. he used outright racism to scare israelis into voting for his party on the day of the election.

they have a right to defend themselves, sure, but they do not have the right to steal land that isn't theirs, they do not have the right to bulldoze palestinian houses that have been there for generations, they do not have the right to build jewish only settlements on land that isn't theirs. they can't do all of that and then play the "woe is me, i am a victim again" card.
    and the all too frequent holocaust references......
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

oh bullshit.

Yes. Those pesky holocaust references.
    BS44325 said:

This is where the incitement leads...

http://www.timesofisrael.com/two-seriously-hurt-in-west-bank-shooting-attack/

A 13 year old girl stabbed to death in her bedroom.

Shame a young woman was killed in the bedroom of a house inside an illegal settlement in occupied territory. I think the Israeli government can better protect its citizens if its citizens were moved to within the established borders of Israel.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

Shame a young woman was killed in the bedroom of a house inside an illegal settlement in occupied territory. I think the Israeli government can better protect its citizens if its citizens were moved to within the established borders of Israel.
    why don't they build a wall around the settlements?

oh wait, already have.

• mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

This reads as if you think such an event is par for the course and the young girl deserved such a fate.
    "My brain's a good brain!"

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

This reads as if you think such an event is par for the course and the young girl deserved such a fate.
    par for the course? hardly. surprising? no not surprising at all.

remember this young lady was a fellow american citizen. I would have preferred the Israeli government hadnt built this settlement and all others in occupied territory in the first place. Its not likely she would have been murdered had they not.

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

remember this young lady was a fellow american citizen. I would have preferred the Israeli government hadnt built this settlement and all others in occupied territory in the first place. Its not likely she would have been murdered had they not.
    That's like blaming the rape victim for the way she was dressed.
    edited July 2016
    BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

so israel is the rape victim? get the fuck over yourself.
    one of MY fellow citizens was murdered as a DIRECT result of the actions taken by the state of israel.

she is an innocent in this.

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

one of MY fellow citizens was murdered as a DIRECT result of the actions taken by the state of israel.

No. One of your fellow citizens was murdered by a hate-filled antisemitic psycopath who was raised that way by both his government and his parents. His family is currently celebrating his great achievement and in doing so enourages the next terrorist act. These are the soldiers of your resistance and you enable them with everyone of your posts.
    BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

No. One of your fellow citizens was murdered by a hate-filled antisemitic psycopath who was raised that way by both his government and his parents. His family is currently celebrating his great achievement and in doing so enourages the next terrorist act. These are the soldiers of your resistance and you enable them with everyone of your posts.
    no. I enable them with my portion of the 5 or 6 BILLION year in mitary aid that oppresses these people. THATS my guilt in this.

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

no. I enable them with my portion of the 5 or 6 BILLION year in mitary aid that oppresses these people. THATS my guilt in this.
    You also paid a portion of the attempt to oust Netanyahu

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-admin-sent-taxpayer-money-oust-netanyahu/

But that isn't your guilt. Your real guilt is that you perpetuate the violence by making excuses for the depraved individuals who would murder a 13 year old girl in her sleep. A generation of children have been raised to hate jews and to think that actions such as this are ok and you give comfort to them. These are the soldiers of your resistance so please don't cry fake tears for this child.
    edited July 2016
    BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-admin-sent-taxpayer-money-oust-netanyahu/

But that isn't your guilt. Your real guilt is that you perpetuate the violence by making excuses for the depraved individuals who would murder a 13 year old girl in her sleep. A generation of children have been raised to hate jews and to think that actions such as this are ok and you give comfort to them. These are the soldiers of your resistance so please don't cry fake tears for this child.
    nope, the person or persons who broke into that house to commit that act are as equally cuplable as those who set it in motion 48 years ago as well as those who continue to perpetuate it.
    Post edited by mickeyrat on

see it wasnt a question about the murderer. why you think I condone or approve shows a serious lack of intelligence on your part. I dont. I am just wanting all the culpable players under that spot light.

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

nope, the person or persons who broke into that house to commit that act are as equally cuplable as those who set it in motion 48 years ago.
    The person who murdered that girl no longer has any interest in the world that existed 48 years ago. That generation who cared about borders is long gone. These are their grandchildren and they have been raised to hate and kill every jew in the name of allah wherever he or she might exist. You might foolishly think there is some kind of land swap that can settle this all but that ship has sailed. You have lost control of your movement. These are the soldiers of your resistance and I repeat you enable every murder with your excuses.
    BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

nope, the person or persons who broke into that house to commit that act are as equally cuplable as those who set it in motion 48 years ago.
    The person who murdered that girl no longer has any interest in the world that existed 48 years ago. That generation who cared about borders is long gone. These are their grandchildren and they have been raised to hate and kill every jew in the name of allah wherever he or she might exist. You might foolishly think there is some kind of land swap that can settle this all but that ship has sailed. You have lost control of your movement. These are the soldiers of your resistance and I repeat you enable every murder with your excuses.
    and you create the continued conditions for them to exist in the first place.

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

The man who murdered that girl is no different then the man who drove the truck through the streets of Nice today. The only condition they each needed was to be schooled in an ideology of hate. These are your soldiers of the resistance and you enable them with your excuses.
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,478
    BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

oh bullshit.

Yes. Those pesky holocaust references.
    So when, exactly, does the Jewish state of Israel get over its past? When the last holocaust survivor passes on? 100 years after? I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, others have faced similar near extinctions correct? Hmmm, African Americans, Haitians, Brazilians of African heritage, perhaps? Cherokee, Souix, Blackfeet, narragansett, wompanoag? Aboriginals? Armenians? Hutus and Tutsis? Palestinians?

So BS, what makes the Jews special? How long does or should the rest of the world bear a collective guilt?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,478
    BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

The man who murdered that girl is no different then the man who drove the truck through the streets of Nice today. The only condition they each needed was to be schooled in an ideology of hate. These are your soldiers of the resistance and you enable them with your excuses.
    Really?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

BS44325 said:

Really?
    Yes. Really. They are both radical Islamists fighting the same war on different battlefield. For years you blindly normalized the behaviour of one all in the name of resistance not realizing that this behaviour would metastasize. These are the soldiers of your resistance and when you excuse their behaviour in one region you enable their behaviour in another.
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Netnyahoo says US supports Jews ethic cleansing
    JC29856 said:

He says that about everyone. If he believes that, I demand that he return our billions of dollars and buy his own military equipment.

JC29856 said:

He says that about everyone. If he believes that, I demand that he return our billions of dollars and buy his own military equipment.
    the context is , PA stated the settlements must go for peace to be possible. Bibi sees that as ethnic cleansing. you a population that shouldn't be there in the first place is ethinic cleansing.

actually though, the reverse is true. Bibi is engaged in ethnic cleansing program. any palestiniams allowed to live in the illegal settlements? what? no? oh thats right. Palestinians are removed from their homes to create these abominations.

Bibi is like trump. They both have a lot of wealth and power, but when anybody moves against them in any way, they cry foul the loudest.

• JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Before an audience at Bar Ilan University in 2008, Netanyahu restated his belief that 9-11 was, as he said, “very good.” “We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq,” Netanyahu said during a conference about re-dividing Jerusalem in the event of a peace treaty with the Palestinians.
  • benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,929
    JC29856 said:

Before an audience at Bar Ilan University in 2008, Netanyahu restated his belief that 9-11 was, as he said, “very good.” “We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq,” Netanyahu said during a conference about re-dividing Jerusalem in the event of a peace treaty with the Palestinians.

He said it benefited them, which is different than "very good". Cold a statement as it is, why would the US perceiving terrorist threats as significant ones not benefit Israel, a nation who has been surrounded by terrorism (whether founded or unfounded) for its entire existence, and whose military funding comes largely from the US? Be honest, because there's enough valid material to criticize Israel with that you don't need to resort to unsubstantiated bullshit.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1