Options

2016 PJ25 Tour Rumors

Comments

• Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,826

Guys just curious, if I happen to get in the GA lottery, how much do GA 10c tickets generally cost? This would be my first show so I have no idea.

Vindicator, all tickets are the same price, so GA is the same as seated 10C; generally about $75 - $80 I think
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options

Guys just curious, if I happen to get in the GA lottery, how much do GA 10c tickets generally cost? This would be my first show so I have no idea.

Vindicator, all tickets are the same price, so GA is the same as seated 10C; generally about $75 - $80 I think
    Fantastic. Thanks for the reply. I saw an article about GA seats at Barclays last time going for 5,000 so I got bit scared there lol
  • Options
    nycratsnycrats Posts: 1,348

All tix usually run 160-180 per pair ish.
    '98: Camden 1 '00: JB2 '03: MSG1 '04: Boston 1 '05: AC1
    '06: Irving Plaza, East Rutherford 1 & 2 '07: Lolla '08: Camden 2, MSG2, Beacon
    '09 :Philly 1 & 2 '10: Buffalo, Newark, MSG1, MSG2
    '11: PJ20 1 & 2 '12: Missoula '13: Wrigley, BK2, Philly 1 & 2, Hartford
    '14: Ams 1 & 2, Cincy, St Louis, Detroit, Moline '15: Central Park
    '16 Philly 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    '17 Brooklyn hall of fame ‘18 Fenway 1
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    I'm in the minority hoping for Barclay and not MSG..even my best friend doesn't agree! Getting MSG tickets will be horrendous...
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,836

Guy on Facebook posted a picture of Amalie arena in Tampa and said "source" says tickets go on sale early December. Guess it means announcement mid November... Ten club tickets November 21-28 or whatever then public sale early December

Don't see a 10Club sale happening Nov. 21-28 as that is Thanksgiving week.

The week before or after is much more likely
    Maybe a Black Friday 10club Ticket Lottery on November 27th?
    5% off Pearl Jam Tickets? :p

Or maybe on November 10th, we will receive the 10club newsletter with official confirmed dates? Lottery tickets starting that day.

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,883
    edited October 2015
    what do you guys think of limiting the amount of shows we are allowed since demand is so high? I'll just throw out a number: four shows max for 10c tix.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

what do you guys think of limiting the amount of shows we are allowed since demand is so high? I'll just throw out a number: four shows max for 10c tix.

it kinda already builds that in, no? i mean if you have msg as your 5th selection, do you really think youre going to get it?
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,709
    what about a selection of tickets sold as a bundle for both nights....I mean lets be honest I good percentage of those coming to do one night in a city where its a two night stay are going to do both shows
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,517
    pdalowsky said:

what about a selection of tickets sold as a bundle for both nights....I mean lets be honest I good percentage of those coming to do one night in a city where its a two night stay are going to do both shows

A good idea in theory, but they'll never go for it. Given demand in cities where the band will play 2 shows, it's only fair that 10C spread the wealth around with tickets. And I'm saying this as someone who wants10C for both shows. It's more important to be in the building, not have 10C tix.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    I just hope they tweak the lottery system. As it was rolled out the past few US tours could be better. I actually am not a fan of GA. If they have GA, I hope they alter the system for that as well.

A single seat option would be awesome too.

Also, I hope you can order a poster and sticker before the show.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    nycrats said:

mcgruff10 said:

it kinda already builds that in, no? i mean if you have msg as your 5th selection, do you really think youre going to get it?
    no not msg but you could get tickets to a lot of the smaller markets. or instead of four what about two shows? I'd love a bundle ticket for two nights in the same city but I doubt it would happen.

and I don't think ga vs seat should be revealed until day of show.
  • Options
    MayDay10 said:

I just hope they tweak the lottery system. As it was rolled out the past few US tours could be better. I actually am not a fan of GA. If they have GA, I hope they alter the system for that as well.

kinda sounds like a major overhaul and not a tweak

am all for mixing up by venue reserved floor and ga floor though. i see good arguments for both so why not switch it up
  • Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,314
    Sprunkn7 said:

I'm in the minority hoping for Barclay and not MSG..even my best friend doesn't agree! Getting MSG tickets will be horrendous...

The same people who would go to MSG will go to Brooklyn. So, same difference.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630
    nycrats said:

MayDay10 said:

kinda sounds like a major overhaul and not a tweak

am all for mixing up by venue reserved floor and ga floor though. i see good arguments for both so why not switch it up
    I miss the reserved floor seating.
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

nycrats said:

mcgruff10 said:

no not msg but you could get tickets to a lot of the smaller markets. or instead of four what about two shows? I'd love a bundle ticket for two nights in the same city but I doubt it would happen.

and I don't think ga vs seat should be revealed until day of show.
    i kinda like the not revealing until day of idea, but in fairness if someone wants to line up at 8 am to try and get rail, that is their right, and to show at 8am for reserved seats is not ideal.

• Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,517
    Ha! They line up for GA at 8pm the night prior! :P
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    I posted about this ad nauseum before when it was a hotter topic...

But I like the idea of not knowing. You can 'opt out' of GA when you select tickets. When you pick them up, you find out if you got GA. If you get GA, line is over there by the door if you want to wait in it and someone will randomly select the "beginning" of the line a few minutes before the doors open.

As it is now, IMO there is just too much incentive for "high" 10c numbers and people buying additional memberships for spouses, and buddying up to go primarily for GA.

Just for a hypothetical example.... my wife usually goes to shows with me. I got her a digital membership for Christmas and that account would go for GA tickets and my account with a somewhat decent 10c number will go for reserved. If we get 'extras', then those would be traded for other shows.

I see a lot of this judging by all the 'extras' I see hitting the 'market' here. I'm sure a lot of other things are being done to acquire and done with extra tickets.
    Post edited by MayDay10 on
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,631
    edited October 2015
    MayDay10 said:

I posted about this ad nauseum before when it was a hotter topic...

But I like the idea of not knowing. You can 'opt out' of GA when you select tickets. When you pick them up, you find out if you got GA. If you get GA, line is over there by the door if you want to wait in it and someone will randomly select the "beginning" of the line a few minutes before the doors open.

As it is now, IMO there is just too much incentive for "high" 10c numbers and people buying additional memberships for spouses, and buddying up to go primarily for GA.

I just joined in 2012 and have a high number. It's either GA or ticketmaster for me. If I did reserve, I risk being on back of floor, which in my opinion is some of the worst seats in house. Much rather try my odds on ticketmaster getting a side stage section that's raised where I know I'll be able to see than risk the dreaded back of floor.

If your TC # didn't determine your reserved seats OR ten club didn't get back of floor seats, this would be different

TenClub is in a tough spot with it. If you just give seniority every show, you please the old members but give no incentive for new members to sign up. If I knew my only shot at TC seats was back of floor, I wouldn't have signed up, and just gone on ticketmaster for my tickets. I think the system they have now is the only way for them to still incorporate seniority to some degree as well as incentivize people to still sign up and become TC members
    Post edited by Weston1283 on
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    edited October 2015

I just joined in 2012 and have a high number. It's either GA or ticketmaster for me. If I did reserve, I risk being on back of floor, which in my opinion is some of the worst seats in house. Much rather try my odds on ticketmaster getting a side stage section that's raised where I know I'll be able to see than risk the dreaded back of floor.

If your TC # didn't determine your reserved seats OR ten club didn't get back of floor seats, this would be different

See, for me.... this system as it is, has put me (309xxx) in the back of the floor. Im 5' 6" so Im just staring at someone's back for a few hours. I believe this is because the 'newer' members have more incentive to get GA and 'jump' me... and the low numbers to hang onto their guaranteed spots close on the sides. (nothing against new members or anything like that). I just feel members in my category have the short end of the recent system
    Post edited by MayDay10 on
  • Options
    KP_McMinnKP_McMinn West Philadelphia born and raised Posts: 748

Ryan said:

I'm disappointed that there are no Chicago rumours.

I heard they were playing Chicago, too!

......there......
    I'm so there! Fuck Philly...
    Fuck Philly? You obviously never been to a Philly show. Stay home.
  • Options
    KP_McMinnKP_McMinn West Philadelphia born and raised Posts: 748

Ryan said:

......there......
    I bet you bought one of those cheesy Vedder North side shirts for everyone in your immediate family, and 1 of each color for yourself, right?
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,783
    And good morning everybody!!

What's the news today?
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,402
    KP_McMinn said:

Ryan said:

......there......
    Fuck Philly? You obviously never been to a Philly show. Stay home.
    KP_McMinn said:

Ryan said:

......there......
    I bet you bought one of those cheesy Vedder North side shirts for everyone in your immediate family, and 1 of each color for yourself, right?
    Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning...
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    I love the lottery system... and the choice between reserved/GA... and i never got shut out in the F5 system... I did like the lottery of row 1,2,9,10 in the old reserved seating set up

JUST PLEASE STOP GIVING 10c THE BACK OF THE FLOOR... anywhere in the lower bowl is better than 40 rows back on the floor... I'm 6'4 and couldn't see shit in Charlotte with my gf's #
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,846

Sprunkn7 said:

The same people who would go to MSG will go to Brooklyn. So, same difference.
    Yep Barclays was difficult to get in 2013
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17

LOOKING FOR A SINGLE TICKET TO MSG NIGHT 2

• Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,837
    my2hands said:

I love the lottery system... and the choice between reserved/GA... and i never got shut out in the F5 system... I did like the lottery of row 1,2,9,10 in the old reserved seating set up

JUST PLEASE STOP GIVING 10c THE BACK OF THE FLOOR... anywhere in the lower bowl is better than 40 rows back on the floor... I'm 6'4 and couldn't see shit in Charlotte with my gf's #

Yeah, back of the floor blows. The venues must love handing those over as part of their fan club obligations.
  • Options
    nothinasitseemsnothinasitseems New Jersey Posts: 1,507
    i haven't been around for a few days so i had 10+ pages to catch up on. :lol:

yeah, i just joined back in summer of 2013 (after the lottery so i've never experienced how the system works) so my 10C number sucks. 507xxx. i'll definitely be trying for GA next tour because 1) my number sucks but most importantly 2) GA seems like a once in a lifetime awesome freaking experience.

i've been lucky with ticketmaster, though. scored 7th row stage side to mccready my first show (woo 2). brooklyn not so much, barely scored tickets to both nights up in the rafters.
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1, Brooklyn 2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2, MSG 1, MSG 2, Fenway 2
    2018: Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2024: MSG 2, Philly 1, Philly 2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
  • Options
    What if 10c did something like one show is based on seniority and the other show is totally random. pretty sure dmb used to do something like that.
  • Options
    NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630
    mcgruff10 said:

What if 10c did something like one show is based on seniority and the other show is totally random. pre dmb used to do something like that.

I would go along with something that covers both desires..old school and new. I guess new system is good for business. I know several who have beefed up on memberships
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • Options
    Noload said:

mcgruff10 said:

What if 10c did something like one show is based on seniority and the other show is totally random. pre dmb used to do something like that.

I would go along with something that covers both desires..old school and new. I guess new system is good for business. I know several who have beefed up on memberships
    yeah, thats where I am.

I understand the business need to get the membership fees... and new members shouldnt have to be locked in closets for every show until PJ50... but this is extreme IMO and really makes a kind of unfair system. Especially in light that it makes it beneficial to buddy up and get as many memberships/lotto tickets as possible.

Its disheartening when you do it the right way with one entry and go 0-5.... and you see tons of people trying to wheel and deal "extra pairs of GA" for other shows... right here on the forum.