Options

Let Your Voice Be Heard

Comments

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

hi guys. i will be getting a hair cut tomorrow morning.

Not approved.

Interestingly enough, watching Anthony Bourdain get a haircut in Cambodia right now.

(he described the final outcome as post-lobotomy)
  • Options
    *to keep on topic, I'll make my voice heard that I love the cuisine of that region.
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,223
    i_lov_it said:

It's about time Pearl Jam released a new live DVD :)

+1
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    What a concept! A Pearl Jam Cruise. Ten Club Members only. A Lotto with plenty of financial notice. :)
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    edited March 2015
    donnaruhl said:

What a concept! A Pearl Jam Cruise. Ten Club Members only. A Lotto with plenty of financial notice. :)

ALL 10c members or just the elite analogue members?

Post edited by catefrances on
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    Will there be a flu package available with the cruise?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    edited April 2015

Will there be a flu package available with the cruise?

For an extra 500 bucks you get botulism and mersa as well.

New Bluray please!
  • Options
    Let's get pj to the indy 500
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,742

donnaruhl said:

ALL 10c members or just the elite analogue members?

Elite analogue members of course. Digital members will have access though to the digital live streams from the cruise ship viewing all the fun the analogue members will be having on the cruise ship in the comfort of their home.

• Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,223
    ^ :lol:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    Would it be possible for Pearl Jam / 10club to created & sell a custom Pearl Jam sticker book? It would be pretty freaking sweet. Have a section @ the 10club store where all Pearl Jam tour stickers will be available for purchase. 2 stickers per person. And 2 sticker books per person.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Can we have a forum to talk about pj music only??u know...like fans can talk about pj music,lyrics,song versions ,about new things band working or their other music projects or appearances etc??there are few of us still care about their music most of all instead of merch...thanks for listening
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    i_lov_it said:

It's about time Pearl Jam released a new live DVD :)

A Touring Band 2015 would be pretty freaking sweet. Or yet a '13 & '14 .. 3 Disc Blu-ray Compilation, sold exclusive at the 10club store.

Do it already!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Now this is so good. Merch .. on the Porch! Awesome right? ;)

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/243633/record-store-day-mystery-vinyl
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141

Can we have a forum to talk about pj music only??u know...like fans can talk about pj music,lyrics,song versions ,about new things band working or their other music projects or appearances etc??there are few of us still care about their music most of all instead of merch...thanks for listening

Rut roh!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    I suggest that Pearl Jam release a new album so that we have some new music to discuss instead of just merch. ;)
    Hey Jeff, how about giving us an update on the RNDM album? Lots of 10C members anxiously awaiting that announcement!

Also, coasters. =)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    moretonbayfigmoretonbayfig Australia Posts: 805
    Hi, my competition entry link doesn't appear to work and I had the same problem last month. Not sure if others are having same problem? Would love a shot at the Benny. Thanks! Mx
  • Options

Hi, my competition entry link doesn't appear to work and I had the same problem last month. Not sure if others are having same problem? Would love a shot at the Benny. Thanks! Mx

Can you all do something so that when I read a post from someone else with an identical (default?) avatar, I don't get mindfucked thinking I posted something I don't remember posting?

(hello, morteon! :whistle: )

=)
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    hedonist said:

Can you all do something so that when I read a post from someone else with an identical (default?) avatar, I don't get mindfucked thinking I posted something I don't remember posting?

=)
    Ha! I had to look twice myself.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited April 2015
    Play Canada this summer boys!!!!!!!
  • Options

Play Canada this summer boys!!!!!!!

Yes please!!!
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,046
    Is there anyway a "back" button could be added to the mobile app in the forums? It would be very helpful.
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,847
    Please do a lottery for the mystery vinyl, just like you do with tickets. Can buy from now until the 18th then winners selected.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    When does stone do a solo tour or sgb tour? There needs to be a tour
  • Options
    moretonbayfigmoretonbayfig Australia Posts: 805
    hedonist said:

=)
    Hehe! Hey Hedonist! Yes, no more head trip!

Thankyou to the lovely 10c person who responded to my query last night - much appreciated!

• Options
    a5pj said:

Please do a lottery for the mystery vinyl, just like you do with tickets. Can buy from now until the 18th then winners selected.

I like this idea too. A lottery for the Pearl Jam mystery vinyl that's happening this Saturday.
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    When I try to watch vids posted on the PJ Mobile App, (on my iPad) I cannot hear the sound. The Volume is up and do not have this problem elsewhere. Is there any fix for this?
  • Options
    pjpjpaulpjpjpaul Posts: 1,654
    My voice can't really be heard right now. I spent an hour yelling at your website for not allowing me to purchase a mystery vinyl.
    Virginia Beach 2000
    DC 2003
    DC 2004 (VFC)
    DC 2006
    Pittsburgh 2006
    Bonnaroo 2008
    Virginia Beach 2008
    DC 2008
    Philly (Spectrum) 10/31/2009
    DC 2010 (Jiffy Lube Live)
    PJ 20 night 1
    PJ 20 night 2
    Phoenix 2013
    LA 1 2013
    Memphis 2014
    Jacksonville 2016
    Greenville 2016
    Hampton 2016
    Columbia 2016
    Fenway 1 2016
    Fenway 2 2016
    Wrigley 1 2018
    Wrigley 2 2018
    Fenway 1 2018
    Fenway 2 2018
    Sea Hear Now 2021
    Nashville 2022
    Louisville 2022
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,847

Just saying this would have been easier and pissed off less people, Warned ya
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    a5pj said:

Just saying this would have been easier and pissed off less people, Warned ya

thats would be the best solution..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”