***CHRISTMAS FUNDRAISER FOR KELSIE! PJ MYSTERY BOX PRIZE!!! DEADLINE 12/17***

Comments

• bwick21bwick21 Posts: 104
    Hopefully its on the way to my house :D
  • doctorvikdoctorvik granger, IN Posts: 123
    lol same here ... you shoulda seen my mystery box --- absolute crap
  • scott nowlandscott nowland Australia Posts: 247
    Got home today to a package waiting on my porch. Came in and opened it and found the signed chicago poster inside. Could not be happier. Thanks so much to jeremy for the awesome prize and for organising such a great raffle for such a worthy cause. Pearl jam collection is now complete. If a second raffle gets going I encourage everyone to get on board and to help out with what they can. Thanks again.
  • Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900
    edited October 2014

Got home today to a package waiting on my porch. Came in and opened it and found the signed chicago poster inside. Could not be happier. Thanks so much to jeremy for the awesome prize and for organising such a great raffle for such a worthy cause. Pearl jam collection is now complete. If a second raffle gets going I encourage everyone to get on board and to help out with what they can. Thanks again.

Congrats Scott!! Sorry I had to 'lie' a little to you regarding who it was coming from :) Just wanted to make it a surprise.
    Post edited by Brane_of_JFK on
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    Pulling out of the drive to head to Detroit and the hubs looks at me and says "did you order a poster?" Awesome to arrive on show nite!

Thanks VedderMTL!! Until next time! Thanks again Jeremy!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
    FoxyRedLa said:

Pulling out of the drive to head to Detroit and the hubs looks at me and says "did you order a poster?" Awesome to arrive on show nite!

Awesome, have a great time!!
  • bwick21bwick21 Posts: 104
    Came home to a poster tube on my porch and inside were the 2011 San Jose/Costa Rica & Calgary prints (I would post a pic but cant figure out how to) thanks willbarclay.
    Thanks Jeremy!
    UPDATE:
    Kelsie is going in for her PET scan today to see if the LCH is in remission.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Fingers crossed!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    Wishing Kelsie all the best wishes and I really hope she gets the all clear. :x
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175
    Get well soon, Kelsie!!

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    [-O< BIG hugs!!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • VedderMTLVedderMTL Montreal, Canada Posts: 1,401
    FoxyRedLa said:

My pleasure :) hope you enjoy it !
  • Thinking about Kelsie and the Family
  • I received the PJ Denver 06 Poster,
    Thanks Jeremy!
    Message from Nicole:
    "Well the scan showed it hasn't moved to any other parts of her body, her arm is still lighting up on the scan and they want to get an MRI to see if it's healing or active LCH cells. So there's a 50/50 chance it's either healing or still active. MRI will give them that info so the wait continues for MRI results."
    Sending best wishes to Kelsie and her family, I have everything crossed for good news very soon. :x
    Paraphrased update from Kelsie's mom Terri -

The doctors have decided to do surgery. They aren't sure how much of the tumor (it's in her arm) they will be able to remove until they get in there. She will need chemo afterwards, not sure what and for how long until the surgery takes place.
  • moretonbayfigmoretonbayfig Australia Posts: 805
    Thinking of Kelsie and her family xox
    Kelsie you are in my thoughts. Best wishes to Kelsie :x
    UPDATE:
    So Kelsie is in surgery today - actually right now. I'm sorry I have not come up with a definitive plan for xmas gift(s) for Kelsie, but life has been hectic and I have not heard back from her family regarding anything specific that she would want.

If anyone has some ideas, something that can be done fairly quickly, let me know :)
    Sending best wishes to Kelsie today, hopefully she is out of surgery and recovering now. :x
    I'm happy to help, let me think and I'll pm you Jeremy .
    Christmas fundraiser details are on the first page. Please let me know if you'd like to contribute!
    Pm sent, so good to hear the operation went well :bz
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    happy to help, PM sent. Get on board folks!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    bump, I'm in for $50 :)
    Bump let's get Kelsie something great for the hard year she has had to endure. :x
    Bump :bz

Thanks again to everyone who contributed to the fundraiser and helped raise $1250 for Kelsie and her family. I am awaiting word on some holiday gift ideas from Nicole, but I figured in the meantime we could start a quick fundraiser to get her something she wants for Christmas.

Kelsie went into surgery today, doctors said it went well. There is a 6-week recovery period then she has to go through another round of chemo. Hopefully that will be the end of it and she will be in remission.

So as for a Xmas fundraiser, I thought we could do something similar, but without any raffle. Donate as little or as much as you want to go towards a large gift (or multiple smaller gifts, all depends on when I get word on what she would like). If anyone has other ideas, please let me know, and I'm sorry for the fairly short notice.

*I'd like to reward the highest pledger personally by sending them a PJ mystery box containing contents from my own PJ collection.

Let's get this happening bump :bz
    Thanks giving bump :bz