***CHRISTMAS FUNDRAISER FOR KELSIE! PJ MYSTERY BOX PRIZE!!! DEADLINE 12/17***

Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900
edited December 2014 in Lost Dogs
https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/jtz4/kelsie-monaldi-s-langerhans-cell-histiocytosis

Thanks again to everyone who contributed to the fundraiser and helped raise $1250 for Kelsie and her family. I am awaiting word on some holiday gift ideas from Nicole, but I figured in the meantime we could start a quick fundraiser to get her something she wants for Christmas.

Kelsie went into surgery today, doctors said it went well. There is a 6-week recovery period then she has to go through another round of chemo. Hopefully that will be the end of it and she will be in remission.

So as for a Xmas fundraiser, I thought we could do something similar, but without any raffle. Donate as little or as much as you want to go towards a large gift (or multiple smaller gifts, all depends on when I get word on what she would like). Just send me a PM if you'd like to contribute. If anyone has other ideas, please let me know, and I'm sorry for the fairly short notice.

*I'd like to reward the highest pledger personally by sending them a Pearl Jam mystery box containing contents from my own PJ collection, including CDs, (2) mystery posters, cards, vinyls and more!

Post edited by Brane_of_JFK on

Comments

• elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    PM on it's way. Wonderful cause. I would suggest putting a thread over on the Porch too with the details pointing to this thread as not everyone comes over to Lost Dogs
  • VedderMTLVedderMTL Montreal, Canada Posts: 1,401
    Good cause I'm in !
  • Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900

PM on it's way. Wonderful cause. I would suggest putting a thread over on the Porch too with the details pointing to this thread as not everyone comes over to Lost Dogs

Started one on the porch as well
  • CORVINCORVIN Woodstock, Canada Posts: 162
    PM being sent. You can count on the PJ community stepping up to help out. Right everyone?
    Toronto, Ontario 05-10-2006, Toronto, Ontario 08-21-2009, PJ20 at TIFF, Toronto, Ontario 09-11-2011, London, Ontario 07-23-2013, and Toronto, Ontario 05-10-2016 & 05-12-2016
    I have been through 4 cycles of chemo and you need a lot of energy and support from those surrounding you.

For such a great cause, I will add to the raffle a S/N Soto poster for Eddie Vedder's show in Phoenix in 2012.

Good luck to the family <3
  • CORVINCORVIN Woodstock, Canada Posts: 162
    edited July 2014
    PM sent!
    Post edited by CORVIN on
    Toronto, Ontario 05-10-2006, Toronto, Ontario 08-21-2009, PJ20 at TIFF, Toronto, Ontario 09-11-2011, London, Ontario 07-23-2013, and Toronto, Ontario 05-10-2016 & 05-12-2016
  • ratmandoratmando Moss Beach, CA Posts: 344
    pm time!
    When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.

Henry David Thoreau
    edited July 2014
    donations updated, we're getting some really great additional prizes!!!
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    wow a Coke Ten...that's a generous donation for sure. Nice!
    Thanks everyone for the great item donations for the raffle! Now we just need some actual $$ donations for the raffle!!!!
    Forgot to mention, I will be donating my MYSTERY POSTER (supposed to arrive to me on Tuesday). I will keep it sealed and send to the winner. But we need to get $$ for the raffle!
  • moretonbayfigmoretonbayfig Australia Posts: 805
    Bump for Kelsie :)
    Week-end bump !
  • NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    Bump <:-P
    :)
    Let's get busy Bump :bz
  • DamiensDamiens Posts: 766
    PM sent BUMP
    Raffle donators and giveaway donations updated. Some really great stuff, let keep the donations coming!!!
    Raffle donators and giveaway donations added/updated. C'mon, let's get a lot more raffle donations!!!
    Bump :o3
    Donator list updated, thanks to all who have pledged thus far, it means a lot! Given the Chicago print and all of the other generous donations up for raffle, I really don't want to draw the raffle until we get at least $1000 in total donations, preferably closer to 2k. I really want to wow Kelsie's family and friends and show that even complete strangers can help a great cause.
    To the top! B-)
    Bump :(|)
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Awesome, sent PM
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    Up! :)
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175
    page 1

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

Let's help out bump :o3
    Back to the top :)
    Donator list updated, let's keep em coming!!!
    Weekend bump B-)