Options

**Halifax Fanviews Here**

Comments

• Options
    Is it just me or is Halifax getting to be a really trendy place for big acts to play. I'm glad, it used to be desolate. Pearl Jam is the best act I've seen yet of coure. My dream is three shows here in their career.
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    lanners wrote:
    3. Any of the SchoolHouse Rocks songs

Next...
    You do know that Mike played on the song "Electricity, Electricity" on the "SchoolHouse Rock Rocks" collection don't ya???? He was playing with the band named "Goodness"
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    did the haltown poster ever show up in the goods section? i was trying to keep up, but i missed a few days...anyone see it?
  • Options
    who ever had the pic of eddie with the keith's on his head, could you please email me the pic, i think i might add to my cd booklet from the concert.
    Mansfield 07/11/03
    Halifax 09/22/05
    Dude! what period is it? I don't fucking know, get me another beer!
  • Options
    gfrasergfraser Posts: 686
    dont know if this has made it on here yet but here ya go...i was so happy to see the show was taped and hope it gets into circulation soon.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2646667604149579540&q=pearl+jam+halifax
    This post is © by gfraser
  • Options
  • Options
    great pics!
    however, i need the actual file, because i cant make a clear copy from a pic on the screen, the file will be clearer. I will take both those pics though, cant make another page unless i have two sides.
    Mansfield 07/11/03
    Halifax 09/22/05
  • Options
    great pics!
    however, i need the actual file, because i cant make a clear copy from a pic on the screen, the file will be clearer. I will take both those pics though, cant make another page unless i have two sides.

i tried to send you those pics, but they bounced backed as undeliverable for some reason...
  • Options
    lannerslanners Posts: 458
    did the haltown poster ever show up in the goods section? i was trying to keep up, but i missed a few days...anyone see it?

i'm sure you know by now, but the poster is up.
    i. am. mine.
  • Options
    if (fingers crossed...) PJ makes a return to halifax, what song and/or songs would you like to hear that we didn't get this time? we had a fantastic setlist, but i'm sure there are some out there who would have had a fave they didn't get...also, concert on the hill, or metro centre?

I would like to see them play Black, Do the Evolution, Save You, Red Mosquito, Harvest Moon, Man of the Hour, In Hiding, and Crown of Thorns
  • Options
    Yay! I get a new poster. Mine got ripped and a bit damaged at the show. Now I can frame a crisp new one. Merry Christmas.
    The in-between is mine....
  • Options
    lanners wrote:
    i'm sure you know by now, but the poster is up.

yep! bad ass, eh? this one and the vancouver ones are my own personal faves from the canadian tour...anyone wonder what the dynamite is all about? a reference to the halifax explosion, perhaps? just a thought...
  • Options
    Lost_ClayLost_Clay Posts: 1,085
    yep! bad ass, eh? this one and the vancouver ones are my own personal faves from the canadian tour...anyone wonder what the dynamite is all about? a reference to the halifax explosion, perhaps? just a thought...

that's exactly what i thought it was about too (halifax explosion)
    "ah fuck it get in trouble"

06/29/03 09/22/05 09/24/05 09/25/05 05/09/06 05/10/06
  • Options
    Lost_Clay wrote:
    that's exactly what i thought it was about too (halifax explosion)

thanks lost clay, glad i'm not the only one. it just seemed kind of odd to me that there would be a bomb on...of all places...the halifax poster.
  • Options
    Halifax Poster is up Bitches!!!!

(Dec 13, 3:30p)
    Add your benaroya vinyl # to the list!!!
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=104018
  • Options
    got my hali poster today! so excited. i like it a lot more than in the photos...great piece of art that will make a fine addition to my wall! oh yeah...
  • Options
    Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mansfield 07/11/03
    Halifax 09/22/05
  • Options
    and a happy new year!
    peace
  • Options
    TWHoltTWHolt Moncton, NB Posts: 403
    Check this out!

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=155202

Halifax is up there! ;)
    |Montreal 03|Halifax 05|St. John's 1 05|St. John's 2 05|Toronto 1 06|Toronto 2 06|NYC 1 08|NYC 2 08|Toronto 09|Hartford 10|Boston 10|Newark 10|NYC 1 10|NYC 2 10|Alpine Valley 1 11|Alpine Valley 2 11|Montreal 11|Hartford 13|Ottawa 16|Chicago 1 16|Chicago 2 16|Boston 1 18|Quebec City 22|Ottawa 22|Next~Boston 1 24|Next~Boston 2 24|
  • Options
    Thats amazing. Hfx was also one of the few shows to play every song on the setlist.
  • Options
    oldermanolderman Posts: 1,765
    listening to ed talking about keith's right now.. hilarious.. i've only seen pj 8 times but this is the most hilarious rant i have ever seen by ed.. fuck heineken! HA! :)
    Down the street you can hear her scream youre a disgrace
    As she slams the door in his drunken face
    And now he stands outside
    And all the neighbours start to gossip and drool
    He cries oh, girl you must be mad,
    What happened to the sweet love you and me had?
    Against the door he leans and starts a scene,
    And his tears fall and burn the garden green
  • Options
    gregkitefangregkitefan Posts: 1,115
    I really wish I went to this show.
    Great set list. I have been listening to it non stop.
  • Options
    lannerslanners Posts: 458
    This show was my highlight of 2005.

Hands down.
    i. am. mine.
  • Options
    warehousewarehouse Posts: 124
    lanners wrote:
    This show was my highlight of 2005.

Hands down.

Couldn't agree more
    Lying sideways atop crumpled sheets and no covers he decides to dream. Dream up a new self. For himself.

Montreal 2000
    Toronto 2003
    Montreal 2003
    Halifax 2005
    Hartford 2006
  • Options
    Thats amazing. Hfx was also one of the few shows to play every song on the setlist.

actually they didnt play Light Years.

I managed to grab a setlist from the sound guys on the way out.
    9/20/05 - Quebec City
    9/22/05 - Halifax
    6/19/08 - Camden 
    6/28/08 - Mansfield 
    9/07/11 - Montreal
    5/05/16 - Quebec City
  • Options
    actually they didnt play Light Years.

I managed to grab a setlist from the sound guys on the way out.

That's weird. From the Two Feet Thick website:

"The back rows were going nuts all night and every song on the setlist is played."
  • Options
    andydick8andydick8 Posts: 205
    Light Years was definately on the set :(
    Add your benaroya vinyl # to the list!!!
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=104018
  • Options
    It may be premature, but I think we need to start a new thread beckoning PJ to play in Halifax again. These things are decided on months in advance, and if there is going to be an '06 North American tour, and if Halifax has any chance (however slim) of being part of it, people might wanna start making some noise soon. So who's gonna start the thread ? PJ **MUST** play Halifax again, its as simple as that. This time the Keith's will be on ice.
  • Options
    just posting that pearljamlive.com has the halifax show up.
  • Options
    any idea how we can send a case or two of keith's pj's way as incentive...? :D