*** Charlottesville Fanviews Here 10/29/13 ***

Comments

• T1ck3yT1ck3y Posts: 6
    Trying to be patient, but how much longer till they release this boot? Feels like forever since the Baltimore show got released and I know this one should be next. Just really really wanting it :)

13-CVille
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    totally...
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • T1ck3y said:

Trying to be patient, but how much longer till they release this boot? Feels like forever since the Baltimore show got released and I know this one should be next. Just really really wanting it :)

13-CVille

I got tired of waiting so I went to http://livedownloads.com/ and downloaded it there! It is ridiculous ten club has not uploaded this show yet! Live downloads charges 9.99 also. Enjoy, I know I am!

• bonebone Posts: 493
    It's not on LiveDownloads (NUGS) at the moment either. It was shortly on New Years Day I understand but was promptly taken down.
    1993-08-12 - Edmonton, AB, Convention Centre
    2003-05-30 - Vancouver, BC, General Motors Place
    2005-09-04 - Calgary, AB, Pengrowth Saddledome
    2005-09-05 - Edmonton, AB, Rexall Place
    2009-08-08 - Calgary, AB, Canada Olympic Park
    2009-09-21 - Seattle, WA, Key Arena
    2009-09-22 - Seattle, WA, Key Arena
    2011-09-23 - Edmonton, AB, Rexall Place
    2013-11-30 - Spokane, WA, Spokane Arena
  • southernmanfansouthernmanfan Johannesburg, South Africa Posts: 988
    The waiting is driving me mad....i'm a mess.
    rustedsigns
  • PearlJamAdamPearlJamAdam Powhatan VA Posts: 33
    I know its probably backed up right now, but its pissing me of that their putting new merchandise on the page and not releasing Charlottesville. DAMN HURRY UP NOW!!!
  • Yes PLEASE!! Waiting for this one is driving me mad!
  • ibrogan77ibrogan77 Posts: 7
    edited January 2014
    Like Mr. Petty says, "The waiting is the hardest part..."
    Post edited by ibrogan77 on
  • Wow!! Glad I downloaded this show before it was taking off website!! I hope it's on the ten forum soon for everyone else!
  • wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    edited January 2014
    Ive had it since the leak as well..Im excited for people to hear it..just a fantastic recording of a historical show.
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• lutwutchlutwutch Ashburn, VA Posts: 180
    Got it too...outro to Sirens is great stuff...
    All that's sacred, comes from youth...

'92 Stanhope, '98 Washington, DC (VFC), '00 Merriweather Post, MD, '03 Nashville, TN, State College, PA, Holmdel, NJ, '04 Reading, PA (VFC), '05 Philadelphia, PA, 06 Camden, NJ, East Rutherford, NJ, '08 Camden, NJ (I and II), 09 Philadelphia, PA (II and III), '10 New York, NY, '13 Baltimore, MD, Charlottesville, VA, '16 Hampton, VA, Philadelphia II, 08 Newark, NJ (Vedder Solo), '16 TOTD Upper Darby (I)
  • Was it played on SiriusXM this week?
    Virginia Beach, VA - 06/17/2008 Bristow, VA - 05/13/2010 Charlottesville, VA - 10/29/2013
    After listening to this 20-30 times, the star of the show is Matt Cameron...just wow..
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• ChoccoloccotideChoccoloccotide A grass shack nailed to a pinewood floor Posts: 810
    MW276301 said:

Was it played on SiriusXM this week?

Unfortunately it was not.
    :-q
  • MW276301 said:

Was it played on SiriusXM this week?

Unfortunately it was not.
    :-q
    WTF?!?!?! This is getting ridiculous.
    Virginia Beach, VA - 06/17/2008 Bristow, VA - 05/13/2010 Charlottesville, VA - 10/29/2013
  • thor2265thor2265 Rockford Illinois Posts: 13
    It would be nice if they'd give some type of explanation.
    THOR2265

Chicago 05/16/06
    Chicago 08/24/09
    Alpine Valley 09/04/11
    Wrigley Field 07/19/13, Charlottesville 10/29/13
    Memphis 10/14/14, Moline 10/17/14
    Wrigley Field 08/20/16 & 08/22/16
    Mother Love Bone Rockford Endless Nights Bar 04/89
    EV Louisville 09/23/17
  • Red Mosquito75Red Mosquito75 Moline IL Posts: 1,034
    Maybe this is going the way of the Wrigley Boot and Alpine???
    This is Not For You
  • RoeghmannRoeghmann Posts: 968

Maybe this is going the way of the Wrigley Boot and Alpine???

NO WAY!

We have friends out there who Can help us if everything fu*ks up.....
    [-O<
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh see the world.
  • curlycurly Posts: 703

After listening to this 20-30 times, the star of the show is Matt Cameron...just wow..

I buy all the shows and listen to each one usually 3-4 times....and maybe once or twice more if I really like it....
    but you've already jammed this one 20-30 times......wow.... I gotta try that sometime...
    I feel I know the show pretty well after 3-4 runs....I can see or Hear should I say, where I may be missing some stuff...
    anyways....just giving you props.... As my music listening time gets smaller as I get older which basically I only have time to play PJ these days....Peace, Curly
    PS....I own the 2000 and most of the 2003 tour and have only gotten to half them shows so far....
    edited January 2014
    I have 4 boots..Oslo 2012/Philly1/Hartford and Cvile..A copy of Cville stays in my car,computer and work truck...Im not exaggerating when I say 20 times...its such a great sounding show you can pick a member and just concentrate on what he is playing..Matt is clearly one of the best today..perfect fills and no overkill..
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• New schedule is up on the SiriusXM site and Charlottesville is not on the schedule for Friday. So much buillshit...
    MW276301 said:

New schedule is up on the SiriusXM site and Charlottesville is not on the schedule for Friday. So much buillshit...

Agreed Im starting a protest blog when I get home... This aggression against us will not stand man!!!!
  • JS122057JS122057 Knoxville, TN Posts: 16
    Hearing how a lot of people are already enjoying the boot that was accidentally released makes me depressed! I wanna hear it!
  • mcrokmcrok Posts: 628
    curly said:

I buy all the shows and listen to each one usually 3-4 times....and maybe once or twice more if I really like it....
    but you've already jammed this one 20-30 times......wow.... I gotta try that sometime...
    I feel I know the show pretty well after 3-4 runs....I can see or Hear should I say, where I may be missing some stuff...
    anyways....just giving you props.... As my music listening time gets smaller as I get older which basically I only have time to play PJ these days....Peace, Curly
    PS....I own the 2000 and most of the 2003 tour and have only gotten to half them shows so far....
    I'm not sure how many times I've listened...but i can tell you this...it is so good it never gets old...everything came together that nite like no other
    96 - Ft Lauderdale
    98 - ATL; WPB I & II
    00 - WPB I & II
    03 - Boston I; Detroit I & II
    04 - Boston VFC I & II
    05 - Borgata II
    08 - WPB; NY MSG I & II
    10 - CLE
    12 - Music Midtown; EV Jax II; EV Orlando I&II
    13 - BWI; CVille; CLT
    14 - Memphis
    16 - Jax; Gville; Cola; Fenway II
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    Hey fellow Virginians (or visitors on 10/29),

To keep you partially satisfied, here is the first hour of the show in perfect audio, multi-cam. It's not the best M/C work because as you all know, JPJ was pretty tough on the search when we entered. So not a ton of video out there. I'm working on the 2nd two hours of the show now and should be done in a week or so. I've made some good traction recently. I haven't done any QA on it, just published, so if you see synch issues, let me know.

youtu.be/12Xct6nErE8

http://youtu.be/12Xct6nErE8
    mrussel1 said:

To keep you partially satisfied, here is the first hour of the show in perfect audio, multi-cam. It's not the best M/C work because as you all know, JPJ was pretty tough on the search when we entered. So not a ton of video out there. I'm working on the 2nd two hours of the show now and should be done in a week or so. I've made some good traction recently. I haven't done any QA on it, just published, so if you see synch issues, let me know.

youtu.be/12Xct6nErE8

Thank you for posting. I look forward to seeing the completed project. Again thanks alot!!!
  • mrussel1 said:

youtu.be/12Xct6nErE8

Thank you for posting. I look forward to seeing the completed project. Again thanks alot!!!
    AWESOME! I can't wait til the full version!! Great Job so far!

• n8dawg79n8dawg79 Virginia Posts: 129
    Is the video intended as a Blu-Ray/DVD of the concert?
    Salt Lake City, Utah - Sept 28, 2009
    East Troy, Wisconsin - Sept 3. 2011
    East Troy, Wisconsin - Sept 4, 2011
    Charlottesville, Virginia - Oct 29, 2013
    Hampton, Virginia - Apr 18, 2016
    Very cool..nice job...cant wait to see the rest
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    n8dawg79 said:

Is the video intended as a Blu-Ray/DVD of the concert?

It's intended to be a memory for all of us that attended the show. I do it for posterity. The quality of the source video isn't good enough to be blu ray.

The philly show I did was higher quality so I might turn that to blu ray and see how it comes out.