There WILL be another US Leg after Australia!!!

Comments

• BlackCorduroyBlackCorduroy Posts: 1,374

i like yours but i made one change:D... there really isnt enough Bosotn love ;)
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y253/Lindsayg5218/tour.jpg

yes it also took me a few minutes to do that :p
  • neartodeathneartodeath Posts: 167
    A little birdie told me today - For real, No BS... This birdie has something to do with a possible opening act...

i never stopped beleiving...even if it doesn't come true...i still love to dream
  • bjf143bjf143 Posts: 147
    i like yours but i made one change:D... there really isnt enough Bosotn love ;)
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y253/Lindsayg5218/tour.jpg

yes it also took me a few minutes to do that :p

Agreed...start and end the leg in beantown!!!
    "Actually, we're a complete fraud. We can't sing, play or write songs, we get other people to do it for us. We also pay radio stations lots of money to tell kids to buy our records and wear clothes like us."

~EV

www.myspace.com/nittanylions

Jo's Board
    http:\\jojogvn2fly.proboards86.com
  • It probably could....For a show the place holds 21,500 or 22,500 I forget

but in 2003, for the 2nd MSG show they had 8,000 10c fans there. I'm sure that wasn't all the people who wanted to see the show that were at the 10c. There will be people traveling to go to this show. The same way others (including I) are traveling to the Gorge to see them. I think if it worked out the right way they could get between 12,000 and 14,000 fan club members at a MSG show. But that would never happen, there would be no way ticketbastard would allow it which sucks.

I think they should do this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v44/breakerfall13/hewsen270.gif

:D start in canada and end in NYC :D...yes it took me a few minutes to do that :)

is that a drawing of a wolf?

8/25/00NY, 9/1/00NJ, 4/30/03NY, 7/2&3/03MSG, 7/14/03NJ, 10/13/04 EdW/Boss, 9/24&25/05 St Johns, 5/13/06CT, 5/27&28/06NJ, 6/1/06NJ, 6/3/06NJ, 6/24/06 OH, 7/15-16/06CA, Lolla07, DC, MSGx2, MA1, ED SOLO NYC1&2!
  • is that a drawing of a wolf?

i was looking at it after i made it...it looks like a bat
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Come back come back to st.paul...I know it sucks here-but need one PURE PJ show...come back come back!
    "Got all these questions
    Dont know who I can even ask"
  • evansevans Posts: 21
    they should do 3 and 6 night runs at venues- 6 nights at MSG like the good ol boys used to...hell yeah

No offense but screw NYC and MSG.......PJ needs to come back to Buffalo without a doubt Buffalo 03 was one of the best shows ever
  • metved98metved98 Posts: 43
    They haven't been to Utah since the '98 tour. That would be GREAT if they came back.
    You can't be neutral on a moving train

11/2/95 SLC, 6/21/98 Park City, 7/11/98 Vegas, 10/27/00 Fresno, 11/3/00 Boise, 6/2/03 Irvine, 10/5/04 StL, 7/10/06 L.A., 9/28/09 SLC
  • metved98 wrote:
    They haven't been to Utah since the '98 tour. That would be GREAT if they came back.

Why would they go to Utah??? Isn't once enough?
    Leave your lady on the cement floor.

"You boo us, you call us pussies, and still we come back." EV NJ1 2006

2008 MSG 2
    2006 NJ 1, NJ 2
    2003 MSG 1
  • YieldInHidingYieldInHiding Posts: 1,839
    Kansas City, please. Thank you.
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • thumbsthumbs Posts: 37
    Come back come back to st.paul...I know it sucks here-but need one PURE PJ show...come back come back!

Ditto for Denver!
  • bjf143bjf143 Posts: 147
    metved98 wrote:

I'm sure there's a reason for that...
    "Actually, we're a complete fraud. We can't sing, play or write songs, we get other people to do it for us. We also pay radio stations lots of money to tell kids to buy our records and wear clothes like us."

~EV

www.myspace.com/nittanylions

Jo's Board
    http:\\jojogvn2fly.proboards86.com
  • PJ-SinPJ-Sin Posts: 348
    If they tour in the spring it has to include the Lou

Amen, brotha!! I was just thinking the same thing, they better not forget about us!
  • drew0drew0 Posts: 943
    my lord...good joke. if there are any more dates in the north east there will be a LOT of pissed off people, one of those being myself. time for the south....please, we have waited patiently

If they come back, they'll obviously hit up spots they haven't already. However, Boston, Philly, & NYC shows are very likely. As is State College, and there is a Buffalo rumour.
    Pittsburgh 6/23/06
    Madison Square Garden 6/25/08
    STT757 wrote:
    Here's my take on where the US tour should go after Australia

Hawaii
    New York Madison Square Garden
    Philadelphia, Spectrum
    Buffalo
    Rochester
    Montreal
    Raleigh
    Charlotte
    South Carolina (either Greenville, Columbia or Charleston)
    Atlanta
    Tampa
    Orlando
    Miami
    Birmingham
    New Orleans

*Break*

Kentucky (Lexington or Louisville)
    Indianapolis
    Nashville
    Memphis
    St.Louis
    Kansas City
    Houston
    Dallas
    Albuquerque
    Phoenix
    Missoula, MT
    Salt Lake City
    Boise
    Vancouver
    Seattle

Would be perfect. But I wouldn't be surprised to see a PSU date in there. We have to relive State College '03 :D:D:D

I'd would like to see a summer tour, so we can get Alpine Valley, and a 3 night stand at Jones Beach (that I would definitly be attending). And a couple night stand at the Gorge.
    Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • pearl jam should just do a central park show. it'd be the ultimate nyc show in the ultimate nyc style.

of course, it'll be winter, so that won't happen this time around at least.
    "A compliment for us, is a compliment for you."
    Vancouver '05, Denver I/II '06, Gorge I/II '06, MSG I/II '08, VH1 Rock Honors '08, Seattle I/II '09, Vancouver '11
    EV: Portland '11, Seattle Benaroya I/II '11
    You forgot the 2007 Pittsburgh show. Ed told us 'See you next year' at the 6-23-06 Mellon show. Afterall, it IS their 'third favorite place'.

Hell yeah! Then I wasn't imagining things. :D:D:D

I would love Buffalo, State College, and Pittsburgh in 2007. And all have a possibilty :D I'd bet two legs, one during the spring (February/March/April), and a second one (May/June/July).
    Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • not to get too ahead of ourselves or anything, but this speculation about more shows after australia is starting to remind me of all the talk leading up to the tour starting in may, and if i remember correctly a lot of those rumors turned out to be true, so hears to hoping everybody :D
    looking for 2 to Columbia...

***GOT EM***
  • Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    not to get too ahead of ourselves or anything,...., so hears to hoping everybody :D
    LOL Such a flip-flopper ;)
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • YieldInHidingYieldInHiding Posts: 1,839
    Kansas City, please. Thank you.

Oh yeah, Des Moines too, while we're at it.
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • rhinomagicrhinomagic Charlottesville, VA Posts: 2,547
    STT757 wrote:

Hawaii
    Philadelphia, Spectrum
    Buffalo
    Rochester
    Montreal
    Raleigh
    Charlotte
    Atlanta
    Tampa
    Orlando
    Miami
    Birmingham
    New Orleans

*Break*

Indianapolis
    Nashville
    Memphis
    St.Louis
    Kansas City
    Houston
    Dallas
    Albuquerque
    Phoenix
    Missoula, MT
    Salt Lake City
    Boise
    Vancouver
    Seattle

That's ambitious, but not totally unrealistic.

Hawai'i is going to be early December and one or two night stand to basically end their 2006 touring year.

No way they play Buffalo and Rochester. The people there have had ample opportunity to see Pearl Jam this year already with several shows in a small radius.

South Carolina won't get a show. They might play two dates in NC, but I don't expect any south of the border.

Louisville or Lexington would've been on the My Morning Jacket leg if they were going to play there. Indy and Nashville will have to do for KY fans...The only way Birmingham gets a show is if Drive-by Truckers are opening. Alabama probably won't see another Pearl Jam concert. I'd say Memphis, Nashville and Atlanta will be B'ham fans' destinations.

Missoula only gets shows every other tour. I think this is their turn to miss out. Boise and Vancouver would also surprise me, but Salt Lake City would not.

New York (MSG) and Seattle will probably see some dates. I'd like to think New Year's Eve @ one of those places would be plausible. Of course, NYE in Miami to kick it all off would be fun, too.

We'll see. Applause for your creativity, though.

Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024
  • Drew263Drew263 Birmingham, AL Posts: 602
    STT757 wrote:

Hawaii
    Philadelphia, Spectrum
    Buffalo
    Rochester
    Montreal
    Raleigh
    Charlotte
    Atlanta
    Tampa
    Orlando
    Miami
    Birmingham
    New Orleans

*Break*

Indianapolis
    Nashville
    Memphis
    St.Louis
    Kansas City
    Houston
    Dallas
    Albuquerque
    Phoenix
    Missoula, MT
    Salt Lake City
    Boise
    Vancouver
    Seattle

I like the way you think!
  • Drew263Drew263 Birmingham, AL Posts: 602
    Stop being selfish about all the Canada and Northeast talk again, I mean come on support your fellow PJ freaks in the South.... They hit the Carolinas and FL even during the VFC tour... its gotta be Atlanta, Birmingham, Nashville, Memphis, Dallas, Houston, and some more TX and FL dates... We're in a freakin drought down here guys!

no shit!

good to see another Birmingham person here.
  • 13PJ13 wrote:
    LOL Such a flip-flopper ;)

actually, i'm wearing my flip-flops right now, they are sooooo comfy
    looking for 2 to Columbia...

***GOT EM***
  • erickvazdelerickvazdel Posts: 140
    I just read this rumor on a U2 website:

"Pearl Jam playing with U2 in a postponed "Vertigo Tour" show in hawai. Early December 2006"

Looks like PJ could be the opener of that show, last date of the u2 Vertigo tour . Aloha Stadium in Hawai.
  • rhinomagicrhinomagic Charlottesville, VA Posts: 2,547
    I just read this rumor on a U2 website:

"Pearl Jam playing with U2 in a postponed "Vertigo Tour" show in hawai. Early December 2006"

Looks like PJ could be the opener of that show, last date of the u2 Vertigo tour . Aloha Stadium in Hawai.

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2006/Apr/27/br/br13p.html

NOT New Year's Eve, as someone suggested earlier.

Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024
  • if i had my way we would shuffle off to buffalo ,sit by the lake ,and watch pearl jam play.
    threatened by shadows at night, and exposed in the light shine on you crazy diamond
  • fragileblakefragileblake Posts: 718
    I'm hoping they will play somewhere in the (not sure what to call it) "greater northwest" ie Montana or Idaho. Arizona and Utah should get shows as well. A show in Seattle would be totally sweet, but it just doesn't seem likely. Then again I guess it wouldn't be that far from boisie or missoula. I guess I'm just hoping I can get to see one more show months from now, I have a feeling there may be a break between this tour and the next, unless that article where stone (or was it Jeff) said that they may do more recording next year was accurate...
  • erickvazdelerickvazdel Posts: 140
    rhinomagic wrote:
    http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2006/Apr/27/br/br13p.html

NOT New Year's Eve, as someone suggested earlier.

Do you have more information about that PJ & U2 rumor ?????

Sounds great if it is true.
  • I honestly think the northeast dates they did so far really sucked...i dont know why....East Rutherford 2 was just amazing, big rival with the MSG shows but otherwise I don't think they got as much hipe or love as in 2003...they still havent play NYC at all...i dont mean letterman or irving I mean a real show...it hasn't happened
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2