Options

Nope

arqarq Posts: 7,937
edited October 2013 in Lost Dogs
I would trade my copy of the Vault 3 Vinyl for a couple of picks from this tour.

Edit
After copious amounts of advise and being called an idiot (in private) from my friends I'm retracting from thing deal, seems like I was doing some weird drugs when I thought about this amazing deal.
"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    CLEARLY THIS MAN HAS LOST HIS MIND!

I'm bumping him but I shouldn't ... keep your vinyl... picks will be plentiful down the road!
  • Options
    LoveBoatCaptainDaveLoveBoatCaptainDave san antonio,tx Posts: 461
    drsluggo wrote:
    CLEARLY THIS MAN HAS LOST HIS MIND!

I'm bumping him but I shouldn't ... keep your vinyl... picks will be plentiful down the road!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    san antonio tx 2003
    austin tx 2009
    EV san antonio tx 2011
    dallas tx 2013
    austin tx 2014
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    arq wrote:
    I would trade my copy of the Vault 3 Vinyl for a couple of picks from this tour.

a couple = 10 :lol:
  • Options
    nadahombrenadahombre Brooklyn Posts: 456
    arq wrote:
    My good friend:
    There's two bulls standing on top of a mountain. The younger one says to the older one: "Hey pop, let's say we run down there and **** one of them cows". The older one says: "No son. Lets walk down and *** 'em all".
  • Options
    So much wisdom, maybe k should offer a Benny instead LOL
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    You guys are making me look like I'm crazy :twisted:
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    Hahaha. Don't do it. At least wait till fin de tour before offering stuff up. Mike's been tossing copious amounts each show and Ed hasn't been stingy either. Just wait and save the wax.
  • Options
    The exorcism worked! Yea!
  • Options
    PJCubsPJCubs Posts: 291
    What kind of drugs were you doing when you concocted this original idea?
    Soldier Field - 7.11.95
    Chicago - 5.16.06
    Chicago - 8.24.09
    Eddie Vedder @ Chicago Theatre - 6.28.11
    PJ20 - 9.3.11
    Wrigley Field - 7.19 / Pittsburgh - 10.10 / Buffalo - 10.11
    Philadelphia 2 - 10.22 / Portland - 11.29 / Spokane - 11.30
    Amsterdam - 6.16 & 6.17 / Milan - 6.20
  • Options
    well, a couple of the new Jeff picks are probably far more limited than that record.....
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    well, a couple of the new Jeff picks are probably far more limited than that record.....
    True, but... but.... VINYL!

I guess if the trade made sense, but just a couple of random 2013 picks might not. Guess it all depends on *what* picks.

But if Arq is happy what do I care? I can't satisfy him so I hope someone else can!
  • Options
    drsluggo wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

I guess if the trade made sense, but just a couple of random 2013 picks might not. Guess it all depends on *what* picks.

But if Arq is happy what do I care? I can't satisfy him so I hope someone else can!

I bet you could :lol:
  • Options
    PJCubsPJCubs Posts: 291
    pdalowsky wrote:
    drsluggo wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

I bet you could :lol:

I've met Arq and his wife...I don't think he could...
    Soldier Field - 7.11.95
    Chicago - 5.16.06
    Chicago - 8.24.09
    Eddie Vedder @ Chicago Theatre - 6.28.11
    PJ20 - 9.3.11
    Wrigley Field - 7.19 / Pittsburgh - 10.10 / Buffalo - 10.11
    Philadelphia 2 - 10.22 / Portland - 11.29 / Spokane - 11.30
    Amsterdam - 6.16 & 6.17 / Milan - 6.20
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    arq wrote:

Edit
    After copious amounts of advise and being called an idiot (in private) from my friends I'm retracting from thing deal, seems like I was doing some weird drugs when I thought about this amazing deal.
    :lol::lol::lol: You have good friends. It was raining Mike picks in Buffalo. I wasn't close enough but if you're within the first few rows I bet you will get multiple Mike picks :)
  • Options
    AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    I had a pick in my fingers after the Buffalo show ended. The person in front of me was rearing back and I didn't want my hand to get crushed. As such, the other, more daring person got it. It's always disappointing when you get your hands on one after it seems like they're all gone, then to have it ripped out of your fingers. Oh well.

It's white -- that's all I know of Mike's pick this tour.
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,051
    I think Mike has 4 picks this tour....2 "Hockey sticks helicopter" picks, one black and one white. 2 "peace" symbol picks, 1 white, 1 black...

Jose, be patient...these will find their way into your home!