Options

ISO: Tickets to Wrigley- All Members

Comments

• Options
    Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    Hi Dj, I sent you a pm about the ticket. I'm going solo this time and got shut out of both shows. Really appreciate your consideration. Thanks. :D
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Options
    wawasmanwawasman Posts: 73
    edited June 2013
    Hi folks. New to the forums here (member wise) but have been reading for years. In the face of stubhub and the like prices of $300 + per ticket, I thought I'd put my name here and hope for the best or just maybe some blind luck. Looking for two for Wrigley for my wife and I. Anywhere in the building would be great. Very interested and have reasonable expectations on value. Love to hear from anyone that can help (as I'm sure everyone in this thread would). Thank you. :)

Edit** - 2 for Canada as would be just as amazing. Love to get into one of these shows.
    Post edited by wawasman on
  • Options
    Still looking :cry: Thanks!
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Options
    jonsey30jonsey30 Rochester Hills, MI Posts: 998
    Saw some 500 level, row 3 in the outfield(right) for $250 yesterday on Stubhub, and I almost bit. They seemed like a decent location as far as views. They were gone in 5 minutes of course.

It's sad that a few months ago I was saying that I am waiting for 150 or less, and now I'm really considering 250 to be a deal. Gotta stay strong though, I'm sure I'll find my deal
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL
    10/11/13 - Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 - Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014 - Detroit, MI
    5/10/2016 - Toronto, ON
    3/24/2020 - Hamilton, ON
    9/7/2023 - Chicago, IL

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,154
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    hoyatonehoyatone Posts: 143
    Looking for 2 Wrigley anywhere.
  • Options
    bigguybigeyebigguybigeye Posts: 205
    Strike my name from the list for needing a ticket. I couldn't wait anymore and got a ticket through SH. I paid way more than I wanted to but I will be there.
    1994: ANN ARBOR
    2011: DETROIT (EV), HAMILTON
    2012: OSLO, COPENHAGEN, MEMPHIS (EV)
    2013: LONDON, CHICAGO, VANCOUVER, SEATTLE
    2014: ST. LOUIS, DETROIT
    2015: CHICAGO (EV & TOWNSHEND), NEW YORK
    2016: QUEBEC CITY, OTTAWA, TORONTO 1, BOSTON 1 & 2
    2018: LONDON 1, CHICAGO 1
    2022: HAMILTON

• Options
    Please take me off for London as I got a pair. Still looking for Wrigley though!
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    Please take me off for London as I got a pair. Still looking for Wrigley though!

Done for both Bigguy and yourself.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    NWOntarioNWOntario Toronto Posts: 823
    Looking for 1, 2, or 3 for London. Location not important as long as it's in the building.
    Minneapolis 1998 | Jones Beach I & II, Montreal, and Toronto 2000 | Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal and Hershey 2003 | Boston I & II 2004 | Thunder Bay, Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto 2005 | Toronto I & II 2006 | The Vic and Lollapalooza 2007 | Calgary and Toronto 2009 | PJ20 I & II, Toronto I & II, Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton 2011 | London, Chicago, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver and Seattle 2013 | Ottawa and Toronto I & II 2016 | Chicago I & II 2018 | Ottawa, Hamilton and Toronto 2022
  • Options
    bbwollbbwoll Posts: 5
    LONGTIME ten clubber who did not win the lottery for GA at Wrigley
    I need 1 GA for Wrigley and in return can offer $ plus the opportunity to join me FREE on a show on their next tour.
    My seats are always within the first 15 rows from the stage on the floor and I attend quite a few

email me <!-- e --><a href="mailto:bbwoll@gmail.com">bbwoll@gmail.com</a><!-- e --> or PM me back
  • Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,636
    Need 2 to Wrigley - anywhere....thanks......

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,834
    Please put me down as needing two for Wrigley :) . Was hoping to have a tour announcement prior to show to help shake up scalper prices but that route isn't looking so good :fp: .
  • Options
    Hello Ten Clubbers,
    So I just booked a flight to London from San Jose, CA for the Pearl Jam show, but still need to find a ticket to the show. I have funds available now to Paypal you. I often travel to PJ shows solo and could return the favor in a future tour with my member #145XXX. I have been to 77 Pearl Jam shows (according to my PJStat tracker app) and I am fun guy to party with at PJ shows! PM me if you can help me out.

Thanks!!!
  • Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    You can take me off the list. I'm taken care of.
  • Options
    done
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    Nami wrote:
    done

Thanks for the help!!!
  • Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    megatron wrote:
    Looking for 2 to wrigley. I want to take my gf to an important show :)

Still looking. Thanks
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    Nami wrote:
    bump
    Tuolumne Mama -1....she is good.. found tix for her..can put her out of the list.. :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Nami wrote:
    bump
    Tuolumne Mama -1....she is good.. found tix for her..can put her out of the list.. :)

That for wrigley? or London?

im going hungry....yeah buddy that kinda morning
  • Options
    Nami wrote:
    Nami wrote:
    bump

That for wrigley? or London?

im going hungry....yeah buddy that kinda morning
    wrigley!thanks
  • Options
    curlycurly Posts: 703
    Nami,...

thanks so much for getting me on the list...

now we are getting down to lil over a month away...and still no announcement of a fall tour...

I'm starting to spend more and more time searching for tix...

Swamped at work, days are long, and this is and will be my only vacation this year....

Anyone out there, ..please keep my in mind if 2 come up...

thanks a bunch....Curly
  • Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    Thanks for putting me on the list :)
  • Options
    Dimi ROCKS! We all owe him a beer or ten in Chicago. Thanks to everyone here. :D

• Options
    Bumo
  • Options
    DavediggerDavedigger Posts: 49
    Please don't mistake my lack of posts in this thread for no longer needing tickets for London.

I still need them, I don't care where they are in the building, and I will PayPal immediately. :)
  • Options
    Davedigger wrote:
    Please don't mistake my lack of posts in this thread for no longer needing tickets for London.

I still need them, I don't care where they are in the building, and I will PayPal immediately. :)

for that to the back of the bus.... :lol: good luck to all
  • Options
    DavediggerDavedigger Posts: 49
    Nami wrote:
    for that to the back of the bus.... :lol:

I feel like I'm already there! :lol:
  • Options
    FlannelGalFlannelGal Minneapolis, MN Posts: 532
    So I never bothered to look at this thread to realize what it was! Boy, do I feel silly! :fp:

Anyway, add me to the list for Wrigley. I need 2-4 tickets. Don't need to have 4 together (although it would be nice), but two together would work.

Thanks! Good luck everyone!
    07-09-95 Milwaukee, WI (Summerfest) - 10-08-00 Alpine Valley Music -06-16-03 St. Paul, MN - 09-03-11 Alpine Valley Music Theatre -09-04-11 Alpine Valley Music Theatre - 09-30-12 Missoula, MT - 07-19-13 Wrigley Field - 11-15-13 Dallas, TX - 10-3-14 St Louis, MO - 10-19-14 St Paul, MN