Options

ISO: Tickets to Wrigley- All Members

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,269
    up
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Evel KEvel K Posts: 520
    I went to http://www.tickets.com to check on Wrigley seats. After I clicked on an evening with Pearl Jam it went to the checkout page for a split-second and than to the sold-out page it has been showing for months. I tried it four or five times and it is definitely the checkout page. I've been looking since the sell-out and this is the first time I've seen this. Good luck to everyone and here's hoping for a hundred pairs of side-stage miracles.
    Things were different then
  • Options
    Evel KEvel K Posts: 520
    Extra for Wrigley posted today by duffje on the Porch. Taking PM's. Good luck
    Things were different then
  • Options
    pjfan021pjfan021 Posts: 684
    still looking folks. Whoever hooks me up will be treated to some Chicago hospitality via some food and booze...or just double the booze, whatever works :D Less than two weeks!
  • Options
    mr_canada wrote:
    Looking for 1 ticket to the London show. I can send funds over via PayPal right away. I don't care where I'd be sitting...as long as its in the venue.
    check you pm for the details..all good to go..enjoy the show
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Evel K wrote:
    I went to http://www.tickets.com to check on Wrigley seats. After I clicked on an evening with Pearl Jam it went to the checkout page for a split-second and than to the sold-out page it has been showing for months. I tried it four or five times and it is definitely the checkout page. I've been looking since the sell-out and this is the first time I've seen this. Good luck to everyone and here's hoping for a hundred pairs of side-stage miracles.
    Evel K wrote:

those will be very usefull for alot of memmbers!!thanks! :thumbup:
  • Options
    Red Mosquito75Red Mosquito75 Moline IL Posts: 1,034
    Evel K wrote:
    Evel K wrote:

How
    This is Not For You
  • Options
    fugawzifugawzi Posts: 874
    im still looking for just one wrigley ticket guys, if anyone has something PM me
    West Palm 2000 I & II/West Palm '03/Tampa '03/Kissimmee '04/Vic Theater '07/West Palm '08/Tampa '08/NYC MSG I & II '08/Philly Spectrum III & IV '09/Cleveland '10/Bristow '10/PJ20 I & II 2011/Pensacola '12/Pittsburgh '13/Denver '14
  • Options
    Evel K wrote:
    Evel K wrote:

How
    if someone checking this site and put out ticket will let members know
    and someone post has an extra at porch,thats good extra comes out
  • Options
    who needs london tix??let me know asap...thanks
  • Options
    pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    I also scored second chance tix so you can remove me from the list :)

Thanks to all of you who gave me a heads up on tickets - I truly appreciate it!

Jim
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • Options
    awesome ,one person less!!!!have fun Jim
  • Options
    gotsome10gotsome10 Posts: 139
    The list for wrigley is scary big, but what makes its worse is all the people looking for just one. I feel like ive been searching for years to find the golden ticket haha. Its been a long couple months for sure but I'm still hopeful. Starting to look more and more everyday like im going to have to pay a couple hundred bucks for that one seat though...
    "I know I was born, and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine. I am MINE"
    "I wonder 'bout his insides, it's like his thoughts are too big for his size..."
    2013- Wrigley, Pittsburgh-(GA)
    2014- St. Louis, Memphis-(GA)
    2016- Tampa, Wrigley 1 & 2-(GA)
  • Options
    mr_canadamr_canada Posts: 555
    London ticket secured.
  • Options
    Too bad I didn't need tix for London, 2 for Wrigley is much tougher. I can get 3 through fb in the 500 section. Might have to take it
    This is Not For You
  • Options
    Too bad I didn't need tix for London, 2 for Wrigley is much tougher. I can get 3 through fb in the 500 section. Might have to take it
    if u needed for london i would find u 2 months ago..

if there are face value those at facebook,take them..secure to be i the venue,,relax and u have 10 days and 2-3 preparties to upgrade..if are face value,take them
  • Options
    jonsey30jonsey30 Rochester Hills, MI Posts: 998
    Still looking for two! Please please please, how about a stroke of good luck for my first show!
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL
    10/11/13 - Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 - Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014 - Detroit, MI
    5/10/2016 - Toronto, ON
    3/24/2020 - Hamilton, ON
    9/7/2023 - Chicago, IL

• Options
    gotsome10gotsome10 Posts: 139
    will do 1 or 2 for london. Still need 1 for wrigley as well
    "I know I was born, and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine. I am MINE"
    "I wonder 'bout his insides, it's like his thoughts are too big for his size..."
    2013- Wrigley, Pittsburgh-(GA)
    2014- St. Louis, Memphis-(GA)
    2016- Tampa, Wrigley 1 & 2-(GA)
  • Options
    MP228593MP228593 Posts: 7
    I no longer need tickets for London. I was able to get in on second chance rear/side view. Thanks again for setting this up and to those who reached out. I hope everyone can get in and enjoys the show!
  • Options
    gotsome10 wrote:
    will do 1 or 2 for london. Still need 1 for wrigley as well
    pm sent about london
  • Options
    pjbugs007pjbugs007 Posts: 1,102
    The search for 1 ticket continues for me as well!:) anyone??
  • Options
    figofanfigofan Posts: 4
    Hey everyone,

I was also able to score 2nd chance tickets for London!

Best of luck to those who still need tixs!!
  • Options
    awesome..almost all are ok for london now..
  • Options
    Still looking for Wrigley here
    This is Not For You
  • Options

if there are face value those at facebook,take them..secure to be i the venue,,relax and u have 10 days and 2-3 preparties to upgrade..if are face value,take them

Was hoping they were face. $600 for 3 tix in sec 500. Too high for me.
    This is Not For You
  • Options

Was hoping they were face. $600 for 3 tix in sec 500. Too high for me.
    fuck
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,990
    should be updated there now. any issues let me know.

nice work Dimi on helping the crew out.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    jonsey30jonsey30 Rochester Hills, MI Posts: 998
    God that Wrigley list got long! I haven't looked at it since I asked to be put on it so long ago. I'm happy for all of the people that have been removed from the London list; let's try to shrink the Wrigley list now!
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL
    10/11/13 - Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 - Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014 - Detroit, MI
    5/10/2016 - Toronto, ON
    3/24/2020 - Hamilton, ON
    9/7/2023 - Chicago, IL

• Options
    dislocateddislocated Posts: 599
    Still in need of a single GA for Wrigley, especially since I can't make any dates on the new tour.
  • Options
    Still searching for 2 tix for the wife and I for Wrigley.
    Going no matter what. It will still sound good from the street
    This is Not For You