Options

ISO: Tickets to Wrigley- All Members

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,169
    JMo wrote:
    What time does the London show start? When does the 10c ticket window close?
    you need to log in more often here and check your pm...i tried,but couldnt hold it for you..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Motown322Motown322 Posts: 465
    I ended up getting a pair through the 2nd chance lottery... I'm all set.
  • Options
    JMoJMo Posts: 1,071
    JMo wrote:
    you need to log in more often here and check your pm...i tried,but couldnt hold it for you..

Sorry Dimi. I started a new job a few months ago and I haven't really had the time to login. I've missed friends and apparently opportunities, as well. However, I appreciate you trying to help me. It means a lot.

Now I just need help finding out what time the show starts and what time that darn ten club ticket window closes. I'm reading conflicting information.
  • Options
    JMo wrote:
    JMo wrote:

Sorry Dimi. I started a new job a few months ago and I haven't really had the time to login. I've missed friends and apparently opportunities, as well. However, I appreciate you trying to help me. It means a lot.

Now I just need help finding out what time the show starts and what time that darn ten club ticket window closes. I'm reading conflicting information.
    let me see if i can find some info!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    removed people that have got tickets as seen in the other threads.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    Nami wrote:
    great job running this thread

thank you :)
  • Options
    curlycurly Posts: 703
    its now July,...today's my daughter's Bday...."happy birthday Luv luvs"...

last week was my son's ,,..next week is mine....Sorry, the wife's is in January...

Anyways...still holding on for hope...need just 2 for Wrigley....anywhere in the stadium...
    they can even be singles....as long as i'm in...i'll be happy...

one more note....the list isn't THAT long for who still needs tix....
    (for pete's sake, the stadium holds like 50K people and not that many of us still need a tix...)

Maybe Stubhub will grow a heart and just donate the tix to us???

ok, i'm reaching a little here....

PM me if you have 1 or 2 tickets you can part with...
  • Options
    jeffmack22sdjeffmack22sd Posts: 384
    Still looking for two? Question though, do you think I will have a better chance for a single tix at Wrigley? My wife has seen PJ several times with me and she would be ok not going, since (hopefully) there might be a show announced near us. What you guys think? Plus, I rather be with a fellow jammer going nuts beside me (my wife isn't the biggest fan).
    Thanks.
  • Options
    gotsome10gotsome10 Posts: 139
    i need one for wrigley
    "I know I was born, and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine. I am MINE"
    "I wonder 'bout his insides, it's like his thoughts are too big for his size..."
    2013- Wrigley, Pittsburgh-(GA)
    2014- St. Louis, Memphis-(GA)
    2016- Tampa, Wrigley 1 & 2-(GA)
  • Options
    Still looking for two? Question though, do you think I will have a better chance for a single tix at Wrigley? My wife has seen PJ several times with me and she would be ok not going, since (hopefully) there might be a show announced near us. What you guys think? Plus, I rather be with a fellow jammer going nuts beside me (my wife isn't the biggest fan).
    Thanks.
    Away more easy a single than a pair seats together
  • Options
    Nami wrote:
    great job running this thread

thank you :)

No worries
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    McJuicyMcJuicy Posts: 747
    i need a single for wrigley...
    buf dtw buf sce yyz tol grr yhm yyz pit yyz yyz pit bna cae aus lax lax san phl phl cle buf mke mke atl pit buf clt san lax lax gsp cae bna sea sea
  • Options
    bump...still looking
    1995: San Francisco, San Diego
    2000: Phoenix
    2008: Camden 2
    2009: San Diego, Philly 1, Philly 2
    2010: MSG 1, MSG 2
    2011: Alpine 1, Alpine 2
    2012: Missoula
    2013: Wrigley, Phoenix, San Diego, LA1, LA2, Oakland
    2014: Denver
    2016: MSG1, MSG2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2018: Fenway 1
  • Options
    pjfan021pjfan021 Posts: 684
    Also still looking for one or two for anywhere in wrigley.
  • Options
    Lukin19Lukin19 We The North Posts: 505
    Nami please remove me from the list for London.

A special shout out to my man Gibson for hooking up the wife and I with 10club tickets.

Thanks for making this happen for us Mike. See you soon.
  • Options
    P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,313
    Please take me off the London list. Got Side/Rear tickets.
    Stoked, see you all there.
    Thanks,Chris.
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • Options
    Please take me off the London list. Got Side/Rear tickets.
    Stoked, see you all there.
    Thanks,Chris.
    :thumbup:
  • Options
    Lukin19 wrote:
    Nami please remove me from the list for London.

A special shout out to my man Gibson for hooking up the wife and I with 10club tickets.

Thanks for making this happen for us Mike. See you soon.
    :thumbup:
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    edited July 2013
    dankind wrote:
    TELL ME SOMETHING GOOD!

So, yesterday was my anniversary, and it's been an interesting six years of marriage so far.

As we were driving back from my in-laws' in Connecticut yesterday (after a family trip to Fenway Park on Saturday) with our three-year-old girl and almost-seven-month-old boy sleeping in the back, I asked my wife if this was where she thought we'd be at this point. She said, "No." She then put the question to me. My answer was that I don't plan that far ahead but the one thing I knew for certain was that we would be together, that she would be by my side.

I proposed to her after six and a half years of being a couple -- she was very patient with me -- from the dirty floor of Bukowski Tavern in Boston (which is where we had our first date) after the "Leash" show (May 25, 2006), and thanks to a decent trade, the poster from that show now hangs in my daughter's bedroom. (If the band had played "Untitled" ["Got a car..."] that night, I would have proposed at the show.)

What does all of this have to do with folks looking for tickets to shows?

Well, unfortunately, my wife cannot make the trip with me to Wrigley. We were going to try to bring the whole family for an extended vacation, but it would just be too expensive and difficult.

So, here's what I'm proposing today. Tell me something good! I told you something good (albeit, perhaps a little sentimental and certainly personal); now it's your turn. PM me something good -- DO NOT POST IT IN THIS THREAD, AS I DON'T WANT TO HIJACK IT ANYMORE THAN I ALREADY HAVE; IF YOU POST IT IN THIS THREAD, YOU ARE DISQUALIFIED -- and you might just win my extra GA ticket to Wrigley for $84.

Rules: You must be looking for a single ticket to see Pearl Jam at Wrigley Field on Friday, July 19, as of the time of this post, and your hunt must be posted somewhere within the Pearl Jam forums. I have compiled a list of folks looking for singles (from this thread and others throughout the forums) to check PMs against. Please don't PM me if you're looking for more than one ticket. Please don't PM me if you are just now deciding to look for a single after reading this post. It's possible that I may have missed some on my compiled list, but I'm also a master of the search function. The contest ends at 11:59 p.m. EDT on July 3rd, and I will PM the winner on July 4th.

Apologies for the near-hijack, but this is the only way that seems fair. I feel like if I created a new topic, too many folks would come out of the woodwork. And I also feel like if I just chose someone from this list or from the other lone-wolf threads, it could be based on good deals or pleasant correspondences I've had with those members in the past, or the flip side of that would be that I could exclude members whose posts/correspondences I've found to be negative or otherwise disagreeable. This way, everyone has a clean slate.

Again, please don't post your "something good" in this thread. Also, please don't post "PM sent" in this thread. Both will result in disqualification. (My email and this very forum are both quite capable of letting me know when a PM has been sent.) This thread should remain a resource for those looking for tickets and not be clogged up with stuff related to this contest. In addition to sending the winner a PM, I will post his/her handle here on July 4th to keep entrants and other curious parties (which likely includes the OP) informed, and that should be the end of it.

Thanks for reading everybody and good luck. I hope to make it a very happy Fourth of July for someone!

The winner is carly316.

Since it was my wife's ticket, she made the ultimate decision. She asked me to write my top three respondents' names in order on a piece of paper to see if any matched up with hers. carly316 was the only one that we both picked, and it was No. 1 on both our lists.

As you can imagine, the response was overwhelming, and it wasn't easy. There is a great sea of humanity making waves of awesome among us. We hope that you all get tickets.

Thanks to all those who participated.

Happy Fourth of July, everyone!

All the best,
    Daniel
    Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Good news this AM for Lukin19, Carly316, and P34rlj4mm3r- Congrats!

Nice work Dankind and his Misses....
  • Options
    zabzab Posts: 78
    for what it's worth, could you please add me to the list for wrigley. 1 ticket, anywhere.
  • Options
    carly316carly316 WI Posts: 332
    GA baby! I'm so excited and extremely grateful! Good luck to those still looking and for those going, I hope to meet as many of you as possible.
  • Options
    dankind wrote:
    dankind wrote:
    TELL ME SOMETHING GOOD!

So, yesterday was my anniversary, and it's been an interesting six years of marriage so far.

As we were driving back from my in-laws' in Connecticut yesterday (after a family trip to Fenway Park on Saturday) with our three-year-old girl and almost-seven-month-old boy sleeping in the back, I asked my wife if this was where she thought we'd be at this point. She said, "No." She then put the question to me. My answer was that I don't plan that far ahead but the one thing I knew for certain was that we would be together, that she would be by my side.

I proposed to her after six and a half years of being a couple -- she was very patient with me -- from the dirty floor of Bukowski Tavern in Boston (which is where we had our first date) after the "Leash" show (May 25, 2006), and thanks to a decent trade, the poster from that show now hangs in my daughter's bedroom. (If the band had played "Untitled" ["Got a car..."] that night, I would have proposed at the show.)

Well, unfortunately, my wife cannot make the trip with me to Wrigley. We were going to try to bring the whole family for an extended vacation, but it would just be too expensive and difficult.

So, here's what I'm proposing today. Tell me something good! I told you something good (albeit, perhaps a little sentimental and certainly personal); now it's your turn. PM me something good -- DO NOT POST IT IN THIS THREAD, AS I DON'T WANT TO HIJACK IT ANYMORE THAN I ALREADY HAVE; IF YOU POST IT IN THIS THREAD, YOU ARE DISQUALIFIED -- and you might just win my extra GA ticket to Wrigley for $84.

Rules: You must be looking for a single ticket to see Pearl Jam at Wrigley Field on Friday, July 19, as of the time of this post, and your hunt must be posted somewhere within the Pearl Jam forums. I have compiled a list of folks looking for singles (from this thread and others throughout the forums) to check PMs against. Please don't PM me if you're looking for more than one ticket. Please don't PM me if you are just now deciding to look for a single after reading this post. It's possible that I may have missed some on my compiled list, but I'm also a master of the search function. The contest ends at 11:59 p.m. EDT on July 3rd, and I will PM the winner on July 4th.

Apologies for the near-hijack, but this is the only way that seems fair. I feel like if I created a new topic, too many folks would come out of the woodwork. And I also feel like if I just chose someone from this list or from the other lone-wolf threads, it could be based on good deals or pleasant correspondences I've had with those members in the past, or the flip side of that would be that I could exclude members whose posts/correspondences I've found to be negative or otherwise disagreeable. This way, everyone has a clean slate.

Again, please don't post your "something good" in this thread. Also, please don't post "PM sent" in this thread. Both will result in disqualification. (My email and this very forum are both quite capable of letting me know when a PM has been sent.) This thread should remain a resource for those looking for tickets and not be clogged up with stuff related to this contest. In addition to sending the winner a PM, I will post his/her handle here on July 4th to keep entrants and other curious parties (which likely includes the OP) informed, and that should be the end of it.

Thanks for reading everybody and good luck. I hope to make it a very happy Fourth of July for someone!

The winner is carly316.

Since it was my wife's ticket, she made the ultimate decision. She asked me to write my top three respondents names in order on a piece of paper to see if any matched up with hers. carly316 was the only one that we both picked, and it was No. 1 on both our lists.

As you can imagine, the response was overwhelming, and it wasn't easy. There is a great sea of humanity making waves of awesome among us. We hope that you all get tickets.

All the best,
    Daniel
    :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
  • Options
    carly316 wrote:
    GA baby! I'm so excited and extremely grateful! Good luck to those still looking and for those going, I hope to meet as many of you as possible.
    hehehhhe..we will see the show together after all!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: :thumbup:
  • Options
    maynardsuxmaynardsux Posts: 1,085
    Dankind, awesome gesture my man :thumbup: :clap: Still looking for tickets for both shows, would gladly settle for a single for each at this point, but not giving up hope!!! :D
    '93 Toronto
    '94 Detroit
    '10 Columbus
    '11 Detroit (Eddie solo), Toronto 1 and 2, Ottawa, Hamilton
    '13 London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    '14 Detroit
    '16 Ottawa, Toronto 1 and 2, Chicago 1 and 2
    '18 Chicago 1 and 2
    '22 Hamilton, Toronto
  • Options
    dankind wrote:
    dankind wrote:
    TELL ME SOMETHING GOOD!

The winner is carly316.

Since it was my wife's ticket, she made the ultimate decision. She asked me to write my top three respondents names in order on a piece of paper to see if any matched up with hers. carly316 was the only one that we both picked, and it was No. 1 on both our lists.

All the best,
    Daniel

Congratulations, carly316!

ONTOHISTORY & JH10467 are still searching for one Chicago ticket (total/between the two of us.)

Happy Independence Day!
  • Options
    happy see more fans find tix for this..this thread help alot as all request threads as well at lost dog forum..
    hope the rest find too..good luck
  • Options
    JH10467JH10467 Posts: 35
    Congrats to Carly316 and thanks for the chance dankind...good luck everyone hope we all find the tickets we need.
  • Options
    dislocateddislocated Posts: 599
    Thanks again for the chance Dan. Congrats carly316.

Still looking for one GA.
  • Options
    Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    Still lookin for a Wrigley spare :cry: Please pm me if you have one available. Thanks.
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.